Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,983

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#167108 Nov 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pointless to the conversation but you've never let it get in the way of your arrogant gas bagging.
Tell us again how Clinton wasn't impeached oh intelligent one? It is such a wonderful fairy tale.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#167109 Nov 7, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just stating the simple facts.
Not liking the truth this morning, are you?
What "truth" don't I like, and what "facts" has she stated?

Would that be the incorrect "fact" that Clinton wasn't impeached?
TrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

#167110 Nov 7, 2012
News just in, Douglas Tessitor of Glendora, California.

City council person has been home recoverying from ANOTHER medical surgry, this has been happening on a regular bases as of late.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167111 Nov 7, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, and always have been, FOR Equal Marriage RIGHTS for LGBT people, and legalized marijuana.
Me too. But some of these jackasses like Mona Lott and the troll from LA are psycho and don't care. They are hateful and always will be and don't appreciate the support.

A huge victory for freedom, legalized recreational marijuana in two states! Thanks NORML!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167112 Nov 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>well, duh. What happens when someone is charged? A TRIAL. Impeachment is NOT a verdict of guilty. It is an indictment. Clinton was impeached and acquitted of the charges. Period.
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House, if he wasn't it would never have gone to the Senate. Did it go to the Senate? Yes.

What a dope!
CrazyOreilly

Covina, CA

#167113 Nov 7, 2012
Fox News, talk show host Bill O'Reilly:

Obama wins because it's not a traditional America anymore.

The white establishment is the minority.

People want things.

In short Bill O'Reilly has slipped off his high horse and has hit his head on his ouwn Back-Side that he was kissing.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#167114 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. But some of these jackasses like Mona Lott and the troll from LA are psycho and don't care. They are hateful and always will be and don't appreciate the support.
A huge victory for freedom, legalized recreational marijuana in two states! Thanks NORML!
Weather is BEAUTIFUL here. Best weather I've seen in my life. 82 degrees now. Less than 4" of rain here this past year so far.

I hear that "Nor'easter Athena" is heading towards Long Island, the city, and jersey now, and there are still more than a million people in the area without power. Glad I'm not there now.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167115 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House, if he wasn't it would never have gone to the Senate. Did it go to the Senate? Yes.
What a dope!
I see you're stuck on stupid again....

It is not the House's place to rule guilt. They can only accuse.

Remember? That example I gave you yesterday? The one you said was too long to read because you've not the attention span of a potato bug?

You really should've read it.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167116 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
pffffffffffffffftttt...
support from you?????????

I'll pass. I don't want your stench associated with me.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167117 Nov 7, 2012
BTW:

Maybe a dictionary definition will help you out of your stupid:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imp...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167118 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope!
When was the trial that found him guilty of perjury? The house votes to impeach and the trial on the articles of impeachment is held by the Senate. Clinton was acquitted.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/13/us/presiden...

THE PRESIDENT'S ACQUITTAL: THE OVERVIEW; CLINTON ACQUITTED DECISIVELY: NO MAJORITY FOR EITHER CHARGE

The Senate today acquitted President Clinton on two articles of impeachment, falling short of even a majority vote on either of the charges against him: perjury and obstruction of justice.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#167119 Nov 7, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember? That example I gave you yesterday? The one you said was too long to read because you've not the attention span of a potato bug?
While what you say is correct adn factual as far as it goes, Clinton DID admit to perjury, WHICH IS A SERIOUS FEDERAL CRIME, PARTICULARLY FOR A POTUS, and he DID agree to surrender his law license as part of his plea.

How many DISBARRED former POTUSes can you name ???
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167120 Nov 7, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weather is BEAUTIFUL here. Best weather I've seen in my life. 82 degrees now. Less than 4" of rain here this past year so far.
I hear that "Nor'easter Athena" is heading towards Long Island, the city, and jersey now, and there are still more than a million people in the area without power. Glad I'm not there now.
We are, too.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#167121 Nov 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>We are, too.
How are things by you now as far as Sandy and the approaching Athena are concerned ?
CrazyOreilly

Covina, CA

#167122 Nov 7, 2012
I woudn't trust Paul D. Ryan or Willard Mitt Romney even if they were hooked up to a POLYGRAPH machine 24 hrs aday 7 days a week.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#167123 Nov 7, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not going to understand, he has a vested interest in not comprehending.

In his case, it pays an emotional dividend for him to be ignorant

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167124 Nov 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The House of Representatives IMPEACHED him. By virtue of a vote he was impeached on two of the four charges. Do not confuse a guilty verdict by trial with a finding of guilt by vote during an impeachment. Under impeachment proceedings it is the duty of the House of Representatives to either find the subject of the impeachment innocent by voting opposed to impeachment or guilty by voting for impeachment. If found guilty by the House the Senate then hears the case in trial format and either convicts or acquits.
As I said earlier, you're arguing semantics, poorly.
<quoted text>
DiRucci, but not by name in post #166829
<quoted text>
Thanks Winston. You're a smart and honest man. Would you tell Mona Lott yet again? He's wearing me out! But of course that is his tactic, "win" by attrition.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167125 Nov 7, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not going to understand, he has a vested interest in not comprehending.
In his case, it pays an emotional dividend for him to be ignorant
Beat it troll!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167126 Nov 7, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things by you now as far as Sandy and the approaching Athena are concerned ?
Careful! Mona Lott is just going to start a dopey argument with you. Say the storm wasn't named Sandy or something! Or blame it on Bush or Romney.

He'll go on and on until you're exhausted then he'll claim victory. It's his M.O.

Funny!
CrazyOreilly

Covina, CA

#167127 Nov 7, 2012
Just get in line so you and the rest of the Republicans can jump off the stupity cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 42 min Slurpee 7,959
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Eric 69,427
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 22 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep 19 Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••