Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
146,641 - 146,660 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
I see the sore winners are all waking up! Proving the will never be happy no matter what.
Funny Stuff!
Congrats Obama. Not my choice but he won fair and square.
I actually greed with Romney’s concession peach, he did a good job there

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... I'm donating all the extra serotonin in my blood to send to victims of Historical Ignorance Anonymous. Then I'm having them spin out the extra adrenaline to send to TOO LAZY TO RESEARCH ANONYMOUS.
P.S. Bill Clinton was impeached.
Yes! Bill Clinton was impeached. You've been well medicated. You were spinning out of control denying it yesterday providing us endless amusement! Doing the narcissist dance! Funny!

P.S. Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. Thanks to you I've memorized the date! I had to tell you so many times. Shall I repost?

Big Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

agreed ( talking on phone while typing )

He exited very gracefully, I do give him kudos for that. He said was needed to be said.

We have a lot of very trough challenges ahead of us ( one looming very close now ) and folks need to work together to get it taken care of.
The house also won their seats fair and square, and we need to remember that as well.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Bill Clinton was impeached. You've been well medicated. You were spinning out of control denying it yesterday providing us endless amusement! Doing the narcissist dance! Funny!
P.S. Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. Thanks to you I've memorized the date! I had to tell you so many times. Shall I repost?
Big Fun!
MY GAWD! You sure are stuck on stupid.

Please see (from early yesterday):

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whittier-ca/T...

But I know you have issues with clicking on links and doing research, so this is what you will find:
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. Two other impeachment articles, a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power, failed in the House. The charges arose from the Lewinsky scandal and the Paula Jones lawsuit.
Clinton was acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup punk. Who cares what a coward troll thinks? No one.
Too Funny!
Apparently you do...

Aw---Iz shumwun upshet dhat those big meanies in Maine just overturned marriage discrimination....?

Iz you too upshet to talk about it....?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
MY GAWD! You sure are stuck on stupid.
Please see (from early yesterday):
But I know you have issues with clicking on links and doing research, so this is what you will find:
<quoted text>
Go back a little further troll. To where Mona Lott was denying my assertion that he was impeached. But you won't look back, you're a punk troll. As such no one cares what you think anyway. Grow a tiny set of balls, create your own nic, maybe someone will discuss the issues with you. As for now you're just an annoying troll.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

<quoted text>
Apparently you do...
Aw---Iz shumwun upshet dhat those big meanies in Maine just overturned marriage discrimination....?
Iz you too upshet to talk about it....?
No punk troll. I'm happy about it, I support marriage equality. You'd know that if you weren't a stupid angry troll.

But you are, so no one cares what you think anyway.

Scram troll!
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back a little further troll. To where Mona Lott was denying my assertion that he was impeached. But you won't look back, you're a punk troll. As such no one cares what you think anyway. Grow a tiny set of balls, create your own nic, maybe someone will discuss the issues with you. As for now you're just an annoying troll.
You mean this one, where she said he was impeached?

That one dates back to Monday.

Like I explained to you yesterday, Mona had not said Clinton had not been impeached--Unless it's far back beyond where I care to search. If you find it, please feel free to share.

Of course, you spent all of yesterday showing us you don't know what "impeach" means....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

<quoted text>
You mean this one, where she said he was impeached?
That one dates back to Monday.
Like I explained to you yesterday, Mona had not said Clinton had not been impeached--Unless it's far back beyond where I care to search. If you find it, please feel free to share.
Of course, you spent all of yesterday showing us you don't know what "impeach" means....
Further.

Scram troll.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Further.
Scram troll.
Your point to prove.

You said yesterday. Not only did I find you "yesterday" (and very early at that), but I found you Monday as well.

It is you who've been ranting on nothing.

Kingman, eh? Is it meth? Is that's what's causing your psychosis?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Here you go troll from L.A. Winston is an honest man, interested in the truth and not just getting the upper hand in a silly topix thread. Now scram troll!

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.

Yes, he was....
...What you guys are doing is arguing semantics, poorly. DiRucci is correct.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

<quoted text>
Your point to prove.
You said yesterday. Not only did I find you "yesterday" (and very early at that), but I found you Monday as well.
It is you who've been ranting on nothing.
Kingman, eh? Is it meth? Is that's what's causing your psychosis?
Scram troll!
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Here you go troll from L.A. Winston is an honest man, interested in the truth and not just getting the upper hand in a silly topix thread. Now scram troll!
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
Yes, he was....
"No he wasn't" what?

You're missing some context there. That was also posted well after Mona had clearly stated twice that Clinton had indeed been impeached.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't donate any blood fa$$ot, unless you're a closet Queer in public. Stupid A$$ freaks
Are you really THAT retarded?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the election was a huge victory for you wasn’t it.
Obama is president, Democrats keep the Senate and may have ( not sure yet ) reduced a small number of republicans in the house, Gay marriage passed in 2 states and a measure to stop them failed in another, We have our first openly gay Senator, Marijuana is now legal is 2 states.
Huge victory night for you!
I am, and always have been, FOR Equal Marriage RIGHTS for LGBT people, and legalized marijuana.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"No he wasn't" what?
You're missing some context there. That was also posted well after Mona had clearly stated twice that Clinton had indeed been impeached.
Thank you. Mike's silly little Pee Wee Herman denial game is funnier than Karl Rove going ballistic last night. I even cut/copy/pasted several articles about the impeachment process. Mike offers nothing but lies and juvenile taunts. I'm sure he's feeling extra shitty because of the election results. waaa.....waaa..........waaa... ...... Stupid people like him are WHY Romney lost.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Oscar Wilder One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Clinton was impeached and most of the gay fools do not even know what that means.
It means "bring to trial." What do YOU think it means?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
Yes, he was....
No he wasn't found guilty of perjury or obstruction of justice.

What a seriously lame attempt to manipulate my answers.
DonaldTrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sore loser Donald Trump calls for revolution against President Obama.
DonaldTrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Besure to give your favorite Republican or tea party member the BIRD, they need all the help they can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info