Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201854 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167089 Nov 7, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"No he wasn't" what?
You're missing some context there. That was also posted well after Mona had clearly stated twice that Clinton had indeed been impeached.
Thank you. Mike's silly little Pee Wee Herman denial game is funnier than Karl Rove going ballistic last night. I even cut/copy/pasted several articles about the impeachment process. Mike offers nothing but lies and juvenile taunts. I'm sure he's feeling extra shitty because of the election results. waaa.....waaa..........waaa... ...... Stupid people like him are WHY Romney lost.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167090 Nov 7, 2012
Oscar Wilder One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Clinton was impeached and most of the gay fools do not even know what that means.
It means "bring to trial." What do YOU think it means?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167091 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Here you go troll from L.A. Winston is an honest man, interested in the truth and not just getting the upper hand in a silly topix thread. Now scram troll!
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't.
Yes, he was....
...What you guys are doing is arguing semantics, poorly. DiRucci is correct.
No he wasn't found guilty of perjury or obstruction of justice.

What a seriously lame attempt to manipulate my answers.
DonaldTrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

#167092 Nov 7, 2012
Sore loser Donald Trump calls for revolution against President Obama.
DonaldTrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

#167101 Nov 7, 2012
Besure to give your favorite Republican or tea party member the BIRD, they need all the help they can get.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#167102 Nov 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Mike's silly little Pee Wee Herman denial game is funnier than Karl Rove going ballistic last night. I even cut/copy/pasted several articles about the impeachment process. Mike offers nothing but lies and juvenile taunts. I'm sure he's feeling extra shitty because of the election results. waaa.....waaa..........waaa... ...... Stupid people like him are WHY Romney lost.
Dance narcissist dance!

Too funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Bill Clinton was found guilty of obstruction of justice and perjury and impeached on Dec 19, 1998 in the House. If he wasn't the case would not have gone to the Senate. Did the case go to the Senate Mona? Yes, and you agree it did. So he had to have been found guilty and impeached in the House.

No matter how much it flares up your narcissism, He was found guilty of two charges and impeached in the house.

Twirl it some more, dance for us! Give a fake Mona laugh! "hahahahaha" like that but with that psycho edge you put on it!

Give it up. You're getting the troll all excited.

Fun!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167103 Nov 7, 2012
Oscar Wilder One wrote:
<quoted text>No it does not, idiot, it means to bring charges against or charge with a crime.
well, duh. What happens when someone is charged? A TRIAL. Impeachment is NOT a verdict of guilty. It is an indictment. Clinton was impeached and acquitted of the charges. Period.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167104 Nov 7, 2012
Not only is Mona Lott a dope, he's a sore winner too! No class.

Fun!

P.S. As I've been saying since 7 PM last night- Congrats Obama. Disregard the dopes, sore winners and malcontents like Mona Lott and the troll and this is a great country where the people's votes matter.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#167105 Nov 7, 2012
FK the Clinton BS, that's in the past, this is today and it means nothing. We have new worries andlies to deal with.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#167106 Nov 7, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
The unintelligent childish babbling you keep hearing would stop if you didn't read your smarmy retorts out loud as you typed.
You are trying so hard to make a coherent statement. Perhaps you should ask for help?

Location hidden

#167107 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey fucktard, Bill Clinton wasn't impeached. Dumbass stuff!
Wow, and you claim to have a PhD?

Clinton most certainly was impeached. DUMBASS.

The lack of a Senate conviction does not change the fact of impeachment.

Location hidden

#167108 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You're pointless to the conversation but you've never let it get in the way of your arrogant gas bagging.
Tell us again how Clinton wasn't impeached oh intelligent one? It is such a wonderful fairy tale.

Location hidden

#167109 Nov 7, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just stating the simple facts.
Not liking the truth this morning, are you?
What "truth" don't I like, and what "facts" has she stated?

Would that be the incorrect "fact" that Clinton wasn't impeached?
TrumpIdiot

Covina, CA

#167110 Nov 7, 2012
News just in, Douglas Tessitor of Glendora, California.

City council person has been home recoverying from ANOTHER medical surgry, this has been happening on a regular bases as of late.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167111 Nov 7, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, and always have been, FOR Equal Marriage RIGHTS for LGBT people, and legalized marijuana.
Me too. But some of these jackasses like Mona Lott and the troll from LA are psycho and don't care. They are hateful and always will be and don't appreciate the support.

A huge victory for freedom, legalized recreational marijuana in two states! Thanks NORML!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#167112 Nov 7, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>well, duh. What happens when someone is charged? A TRIAL. Impeachment is NOT a verdict of guilty. It is an indictment. Clinton was impeached and acquitted of the charges. Period.
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House, if he wasn't it would never have gone to the Senate. Did it go to the Senate? Yes.

What a dope!
CrazyOreilly

Covina, CA

#167113 Nov 7, 2012
Fox News, talk show host Bill O'Reilly:

Obama wins because it's not a traditional America anymore.

The white establishment is the minority.

People want things.

In short Bill O'Reilly has slipped off his high horse and has hit his head on his ouwn Back-Side that he was kissing.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#167114 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. But some of these jackasses like Mona Lott and the troll from LA are psycho and don't care. They are hateful and always will be and don't appreciate the support.
A huge victory for freedom, legalized recreational marijuana in two states! Thanks NORML!
Weather is BEAUTIFUL here. Best weather I've seen in my life. 82 degrees now. Less than 4" of rain here this past year so far.

I hear that "Nor'easter Athena" is heading towards Long Island, the city, and jersey now, and there are still more than a million people in the area without power. Glad I'm not there now.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#167115 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House, if he wasn't it would never have gone to the Senate. Did it go to the Senate? Yes.
What a dope!
I see you're stuck on stupid again....

It is not the House's place to rule guilt. They can only accuse.

Remember? That example I gave you yesterday? The one you said was too long to read because you've not the attention span of a potato bug?

You really should've read it.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#167116 Nov 7, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
pffffffffffffffftttt...
support from you?????????

I'll pass. I don't want your stench associated with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun 30 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages