Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,327)

Showing posts 146,521 - 146,540 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! That's the funniest thing you've ever written.
I just wish you had an inkling of the merriment you instill with your ironic self-delusion!!!
Wish in one hand, sh!t in the other troll. See which hand fills up faster. Keep us posted.

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people have legitimate families.
And all US citizens should have an equal right to marriage.
Why are you con dumbs against equality?
Doesn't "all citizens" include polygamists?
Flaming

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

FOX news is nothing more than a flaming pile of poo on the front porch.
Winston Smith

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
The House voted to bring articles of impeachment before the Senate. The Senate ACQUITTED.
The House of Representatives IMPEACHED him. By virtue of a vote he was impeached on two of the four charges. Do not confuse a guilty verdict by trial with a finding of guilt by vote during an impeachment. Under impeachment proceedings it is the duty of the House of Representatives to either find the subject of the impeachment innocent by voting opposed to impeachment or guilty by voting for impeachment. If found guilty by the House the Senate then hears the case in trial format and either convicts or acquits.

As I said earlier, you're arguing semantics, poorly.
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>

Who ever said Nixon was impeached?
DiRucci, but not by name in post #166829
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying he wasn't impeached. You are wrong jackass! Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. He was one of only 3 US presidents to be impeached.
Any fool can look it up. Even little kids!
What a dope!
Funny stuff!
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Catch the troll from L.A.! A Rose_NoHo cheerleader.
Rose_NoHo doesn't even have to post, he defends her. Rose_NoHo says equal rights only applies to sex, he backs her up! Just because he's mad at me. Priceless!
He's here to make us mad. He ends up getting mad himself! Big Fun!
What a dope!
Funny!
I see your comprehension issues have failed you again....pity...
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish in one hand, sh!t in the other troll. See which hand fills up faster. Keep us posted.
Funny stuff!
I think you should keep your scatalogical fixations to yourself.

And, please: Wash those hands of yours when you are done playing with your poop.
ATIRJ

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

It's just a long cycle between.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stick to the smaller words that you can grasp and use correctly. "NO(N) SEQUITUR, not "no() sequitur,.......detailth, detailth.....
Want me to pick at all of your typos? LOL.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible really. I'm not there, I'm at my place in CA. But my men in NY tell me everyone is upset, they have nothing. No food, gasoline 5 hours wait in line, no heat or electricity. People in high rises are terrified. No power or heat or sanitation crime is rampant reports of rapes feces in the stairwells. My house and neighborhood had minor damage, flooded basements etc. No problems there otherwise. It'll be back to normal soon. Insurance man already been through. I'm lucky.
Obama flew in for a photo op. Hugged Christie made a speech and left. His response they are saying is much worse than Bush in Katrina. If it were Bush or Romney, the media would hang him, But Obama gets a pass. Actually gets a boost. The media is ignoring it. Like Benghazi.
Oh yeah. I forgot u said u were in cali. My mother lives in Smithtown, 50 miles east of Manhattan, and she had to evacuate because of no electricity, heat, or water in her area of Smithtown. She flew down to Florida to stay with my sister awhile.

Meanwhile, in Coolidge, Arizona, it's 82 degrees and I'm just laying on my deck drinkin pina coladas and strawberry daquaris.

Life IS sweet !

:)

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like lililth ? Only queer$ are non-violent ?
I didn't say that. I said con dumbs are violent, racist and without morals.
R Hudson wrote:
Heterosexuals are all violent, like yer pal ? You are chickenshyte, just like I said, as I live in a small town and risk more than you do, as if you'd be recognized in L.A., with all the freaks walking around. FKing worm.
Try and understand. You don't risk your life by posting your pic, because your fellow amoral con dumbs love you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The House of Representatives IMPEACHED him. By virtue of a vote he was impeached on two of the four charges. Do not confuse a guilty verdict by trial with a finding of guilt by vote during an impeachment. Under impeachment proceedings it is the duty of the House of Representatives to either find the subject of the impeachment innocent by voting opposed to impeachment or guilty by voting for impeachment. If found guilty by the House the Senate then hears the case in trial format and either convicts or acquits.
As I said earlier, you're arguing semantics, poorly.
<quoted text>
DiRucci, but not by name in post #166829
<quoted text>
Old eagle eye Mona Lott doesn't miss a trick eh? Nope. I didn't say "Nixon"!

Fun stuff!

You're a good man Winston.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. I forgot u said u were in cali. My mother lives in Smithtown, 50 miles east of Manhattan, and she had to evacuate because of no electricity, heat, or water in her area of Smithtown. She flew down to Florida to stay with my sister awhile.
Meanwhile, in Coolidge, Arizona, it's 82 degrees and I'm just laying on my deck drinkin pina coladas and strawberry daquaris.
Life IS sweet !
:)
My brother lives in Babylon. They're hurting but getting better. No thanks to Obama photo op. Was 81 today where I live on my SF bay houseboat. Not to last though. Rainy season starts. I go to NY.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why not. Why can't anyone marry whomever they choose ? Who is to say that there should be a "bag" limit on spouses ?
Your spouse is a bag.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you calling a fundie ? If you mean me, upon what are you basing that ? I'd like to know.
Your views.

You claim to be Wiccan, but from what I know of Wiccans I've met, and what I know of Wicca, they are accepting of homosexuality, and celebrate sex.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there are no gays in my town, that might desire to do me any harm ? Whew, I'm safe, then....
Don't know who might desire to do what.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm from Brentwood, but live in Ohio now, and it's like that there, too.
When I'm in NY I often drink at the Brentwood VFW bar. Near the parkway.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We, the people, have spoken. No. Plain and simple. Marriage is for legitimate families. When will you poofs get it ?
So ur saying infertile hetero couples don't have the right to stay married? They cannot can they if it's just for legitimate families. Yeh, give everybody a fertility test before they can get a license & make em sign they're gonna want to have childeren.
ATIRJ

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Next week, then we will handle this.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday, you old fart :)
No! Sorry. It was 81 degrees today on SF bay. I'm not 81 years old. I ain't that old but hope to get there!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What, exactly, do you mean by "con dumb" ? Are you using that to describe the opposition to your cause ? Always remember, liberals (like you) HATE those who question them (like us). They DESPISE those of us who oppose them.
I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it: Conservatives will argue, but they will listen and consider. Liberals won't listen, decry any who oppose them (as racist, sexist, or just stupid), interrupt and talk over any other viewpoint, and just wish they could silence any and all opposition.
But the sides are not equal.
Conservatives want to deny people equal rights. Liberals want to give people equal rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,521 - 146,540 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min HughBe 68,106
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••