Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,325)

Showing posts 146,481 - 146,500 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>It's a matter of history. It's not a secret. Evidently everyone but YOU knows what impeachment means.
I was the one brought it up. Said Clinton was impeached because he was, miss thing. I dunno where you're coming from. First you say he wasn't then he was now he wasn't again!

Do the narcissist laugh! hahahahahaha, like that but with the psycho edge!

Dance!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny! You are asking people to discriminate against candidates based on sexual orientation views!
Pro-equality, sure!
You shouldn't make decisions based on the candidates views? What then? Their looks?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Doesn't work that way. Look it up silly and stop embarrassing yourself.
Clinton was impeached Dec 19, 1998.(now I have that date memorized how about you?)

Thing is as I said, I liked Bill. Still do. And Hillary has impressed me as Sec of State, but Benghazi may be ominous.

Dance for me miss thing! Laugh for me! hahahahaha!

Funny Stuff!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
If homosexuals have the right to marriage equality, why don't Muslims have the right to polygamy?
No sequitur.
Polygamy isn't an equal rights issue, the laws regarding polygamy apply equally to Muslims and non Muslims.
Should we have polygamy? That's a different issue. So why not go away and start a forum to talk about the issues involved with legalizing polygamy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go! Impeached. Like I've been telling you dummies all day. Glad you admit it finally.
I'm a US combat veteran of Korea and Vietnam (2 tours). I fought in two wars for this country. Don't ever again suggest I should leave this country.
What a pair of stubborn jackass democrats!
If Obama wins today, I'm ready to get behind him and try and get this country back to it's former greatness. Are you going to do the same if Romney wins? I suspect you'll whine and kick your feet, shout voter fraud etc. for 4 years dragging us all down.
Dopes!
The answer to your second questions is I will do much much better than the republicans that stated their only goal for the next 4 years in congress was to deny Obama another term. As if that was the only thing in congress they were there for.

I am an American, an patriot, not to a party, not to a flag, not to a set of borders, but to an ideal set down by our founders. It is not possible for anyone to remove my patriotism, but it is possible for this country to move out from under my patriotism.

I donít expect Romney to be able to move the country that far in a wrong direction, as bad as the last republican was, he couldnít do it ( he sure tired )

I will continue to fight for the rights of Americans, all Americans, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.

There is no political party that represents me, I am forced to vote democrat as the alternative is not acceptable.

I hope something better comes along.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, he was ACCUSED of "a high crime, or misdemeanor". Specifically: 1. Perjury and 2. Obstruction of Justice.
Had he been "guilty", as you say, then the Senate's role (which it is not), would be to merely pass punishiment, but that is not the cast. It is the Senate that sits in judgement and passes guilt or innocence. And it was the Senate that aquitted Clinton of both charges.
Speaking of which, here is how the senate voted for aquittal on both charges:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/0...
Damn! You are one stupid mo-fo!
Aw shuddup dopey troll from LA! You are a punk and a coward. And no one gives a sh!t what you think.

Have a nice election day! Vote early and often or not but scram punk.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was accused by the House, and acquitted by the senate... basically the same as NOT GUILTY verdict in a court of law ( granted it was partisan on both sides )
I get it that you donít understand how our government works, perhaps you should go through citizenship application process for foreigners, that way you might learn something about how our government works.
I call you jackass etc. all in good fun. If you are going to continue to disrespect a veteran for the sake of your losing argument on a silly topix thread, EF you punk.

Clinton was impeached. The end.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

You really need to take a Jr High school level course in government Mike

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to your second questions is I will do much much better than the republicans that stated their only goal for the next 4 years in congress was to deny Obama another term. As if that was the only thing in congress they were there for.
I am an American, an patriot, not to a party, not to a flag, not to a set of borders, but to an ideal set down by our founders. It is not possible for anyone to remove my patriotism, but it is possible for this country to move out from under my patriotism.
I donít expect Romney to be able to move the country that far in a wrong direction, as bad as the last republican was, he couldnít do it ( he sure tired )
I will continue to fight for the rights of Americans, all Americans, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, religion, orientation or national origin.
There is no political party that represents me, I am forced to vote democrat as the alternative is not acceptable.
I hope something better comes along.
I got it. Just you'll be just like I said. I just read the first divisive sentence, don't need to read the rest.

No fun.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was accused by the House, and acquitted by the senate... basically the same as NOT GUILTY verdict in a court of law ( granted it was partisan on both sides )
I get it that you donít understand how our government works, perhaps you should go through citizenship application process for foreigners, that way you might learn something about how our government works.
While what you say is certainly true, aside from legalisms, he DID committ perjury, admitted it, and voluntarily gave up his license to practice law because of it.

When a lawyer loses his license to practice law, whether convicte dof a crime or not, it IS a serious thing.

Remember the Duke lacrosse rape case where the District Attorney, Michael Nifong (WEIRD name !) basically built and sustained a wide-ranging conspiracy against 4 totally innocent pewople ? Although he wasn't convicted of a crime, he lost his license to practice law because of that case, and any objective person looking at the case would certainly see that crimes were committed by Nifong.

Clinton DID commit crimes, perjury among them, even thoughhe was never convicted of a crime.

They don't call him "Slick Willie" for nuthin !

:)
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

The problem is I am talking to someone that is likely a foreigner that doesnít even understand how our government works.

Go back to Jr High school and learn just a little about our government.

If Clinton had been successfully impeached he would have been removed from office..

I get it that you donít understand what acquitted means, or a failed impeachment ( obviously )

I donít care how old you are, there are places where you can still learn to Jr High school level anyway

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No sequitur.
Polygamy isn't an equal rights issue, the laws regarding polygamy apply equally to Muslims and non Muslims.
Should we have polygamy? That's a different issue. So why not go away and start a forum to talk about the issues involved with legalizing polygamy?
Rose_NoHo thinks equal rights applies only to sex.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
The problem is I am talking to someone that is likely a foreigner that doesnít even understand how our government works.
Go back to Jr High school and learn just a little about our government.
If Clinton had been successfully impeached he would have been removed from office..
I get it that you donít understand what acquitted means, or a failed impeachment ( obviously )
I donít care how old you are, there are places where you can still learn to Jr High school level anyway
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. End of story.

But glad I mad you mad and looking like the fool you are!

Fun!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
While what you say is certainly true, aside from legalisms, he DID committ perjury, admitted it, and voluntarily gave up his license to practice law because of it.
When a lawyer loses his license to practice law, whether convicte dof a crime or not, it IS a serious thing.
Remember the Duke lacrosse rape case where the District Attorney, Michael Nifong (WEIRD name !) basically built and sustained a wide-ranging conspiracy against 4 totally innocent pewople ? Although he wasn't convicted of a crime, he lost his license to practice law because of that case, and any objective person looking at the case would certainly see that crimes were committed by Nifong.
Clinton DID commit crimes, perjury among them, even thoughhe was never convicted of a crime.
They don't call him "Slick Willie" for nuthin !
:)
LOL well I agree there... yes he did. I suspect that OJ was guilty as well. I donít think much of the actual failed impeachment as the charges had nothing whatsoever to do with the original investigation anyway, the whole thing was a partisan railroad.

He denied it as long as she denied it, and admitted it after she admitted it ( shrug ). It is what most men would do under the same circumstances.

I call that small potatoes compared to taking this country to war over something that wasnít even true.

Notice that Clinton is as popular now as when he was first elected, didnít tarnish him in any way at all, as the public also agreed that it was a partisan witch hunt, trying to get him on anything they could, and ended up getting him on something totally unrelated to the original investigation.

All I can tell you is be glad Mitt is running against Obama, if he was running against Clinton he would lose in a landslide.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was...

...DiRucci is correct.
Thanks Winston. You are an honest man.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. End of story.
But glad I mad you mad and looking like the fool you are!
Fun!
You really need to get just a little education, he was acquitted... look up the word, the impeachment failed... big time.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well I agree there... yes he did. I suspect that OJ was guilty as well. I donít think much of the actual failed impeachment as the charges had nothing whatsoever to do with the original investigation anyway, the whole thing was a partisan railroad.
He denied it as long as she denied it, and admitted it after she admitted it ( shrug ). It is what most men would do under the same circumstances.
I call that small potatoes compared to taking this country to war over something that wasnít even true.
Notice that Clinton is as popular now as when he was first elected, didnít tarnish him in any way at all, as the public also agreed that it was a partisan witch hunt, trying to get him on anything they could, and ended up getting him on something totally unrelated to the original investigation.
All I can tell you is be glad Mitt is running against Obama, if he was running against Clinton he would lose in a landslide.
Perjury is a SERIOUS FEDERAL CRIME, PARTICULARLY when the Presidet Of The United States ADMITS IT.

Furthermore, as far as "taking this country to war" is concerned", Congress DID authorize that military action (it wasn't a "war" if we're going to talk about legalisms), and Congress COULD HAVE ended that military action anytime they wanted to simply vy voting not to fund it. why did teh DEMOCRATS not do so when they controlled BOTH the House and the Senate ?

And there WERE weapons of mass destruction found in Saddam's possession, admittedly small amounts, but STILL legally "WMD's". He wasn' allowed to have ANY WMD's according to the U.N., not even a microgram. So the possesion of as much as a single vial containg minute amounts of certain poisons WAS a violation.

It's like claimimg in court that the heroin you possessed was far to tiny to be considered a crime. Possesion of ANY amount over zero is a crime !

And btw, WHAT gives The Obamaniac the legal right to execute American citizens (by so-called "drones". They're actually UAV's, and there IS a difference bwteen a drone and a UAV), without indictment trial, or conviction ? Aren't liberals SUPPOSED TO BE strict protectors of an accused criminal's constitutional rights ?!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get just a little education, he was acquitted... look up the word, the impeachment failed... big time.
You really need to stop looking like a fool.

Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998.

The time to bow out gracefully is long past. You can continue to amuse me by stomping your feet and pouting but watch the disrespect of veteran thing.

What a stubborn dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perjury is a SERIOUS FEDERAL CRIME, PARTICULARLY when the Presidet Of The United States ADMITS IT.
Furthermore, as far as "taking this country to war" is concerned", Congress DID authorize that military action (it wasn't a "war" if we're going to talk about legalisms), and Congress COULD HAVE ended that military action anytime they wanted to simply vy voting not to fund it. why did teh DEMOCRATS not do so when they controlled BOTH the House and the Senate ?
And there WERE weapons of mass destruction found in Saddam's possession, admittedly small amounts, but STILL legally "WMD's". He wasn' allowed to have ANY WMD's according to the U.N., not even a microgram. So the possesion of as much as a single vial containg minute amounts of certain poisons WAS a violation.
It's like claimimg in court that the heroin you possessed was far to tiny to be considered a crime. Possesion of ANY amount over zero is a crime !
And btw, WHAT gives The Obamaniac the legal right to execute American citizens (by so-called "drones". They're actually UAV's, and there IS a difference bwteen a drone and a UAV), without indictment trial, or conviction ? Aren't liberals SUPPOSED TO BE strict protectors of an accused criminal's constitutional rights ?!
LOL yeah and no criminal in the history of the US ever had to go through that kind of witch hunt ( not even Nixon ) to find something,... anything they can pin on him, branching out into wider and wider nets trying to find something.... anything, and finally land on something personal that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with anything near the original investigation.

Save your outrage for those amused by it.

Notice the American people disagree with how serious it was, they would elect him again today, rather than either of the candidates we are voting for.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop looking like a fool.
Clinton was impeached on Dec 19,1998.
The time to bow out gracefully is long past. You can continue to amuse me by stomping your feet and pouting but watch the disrespect of veteran thing.
What a stubborn dope!
Donít worry I donít look like a fool, I am not the only person laughing at your lack of understanding of what occurred.

Did you graduate from Jr High? Or did you drop out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,481 - 146,500 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••