Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#166884 Nov 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít worry I donít look like a fool, I am not the only person laughing at your lack of understanding of what occurred.
Did you graduate from Jr High? Or did you drop out?
Who else is laughing jackass? Please submit a list.

Yes. I graduated from junior high school. Then went on to get a M.S. Geology on the G.I. Bill after two tours in Vietnam. I was a Research Geologist for 33 years before I retired.

Please submit you credentials to be a jackass, I gave you mine!

Funny Stuff!
Firsts

Covina, CA

#166885 Nov 6, 2012
Woman in labor stops to vote for President B. Obama before going on to hospital to deliver child.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#166886 Nov 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I've agreed all along Clinton's impeachment was a politically motivated farce and I never agreed with it. But he did stupidly commit perjury and obstruction of justice because he lied about a silly BJ which I believe the president is entitled to, at least one per working day!
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House on Dec 19, 1998. Since he was impeached in the House, it went to the Senate where he was eventually acquitted. Thus not removed from office. If the house had not impeached him, it wouldn't have even gone to the Senate.
Bottom line. Clinton was impeached on Dec 19, 1998 as I've been saying all day. Stop acting like a fool. You're wrong.
Fun!
No, dear. You still have it all wrong, and here is your problem:
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
He was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice and impeached in the House on Dec 19, 1998.
He was NOT found guilty by the House. It is not their place to pass judgement. He was ACCUSED by the House. The House believed they had sufficient evidence that he was guilty, but in no way what so ever was he guilty, nor could he be found guilty until after the articles of impeachment were presented to the Senate, the Senate had tried him, and the Senate passed judgement.

Why is this pretty simple concept so hard for you to comprehend?

Think of it this way? Kid snags a candy bar from the local piggly wiggly. The cashier accuses him of guilt. The store manager accuses him of guilt, the arresting officer accuses him of guilt, the district attorney accuses him of guilt, but until the jury hears the trial, runs off to deliberate and returns a verdict in the courtroom, the kid is still innocent.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#166887 Nov 6, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo thinks equal rights applies only to sex.
What a dope!
No, dear.

Rose thinks (and rightly so) that equal rights should be applied equally to all individual citizens regardless of gender or orientation. It's a very important distinction.
Foreward

Covina, CA

#166888 Nov 6, 2012
Thereís so much at stake in this 2012 election.

We need to re-elect President Obama and strengthen our Democratic Senate majority so we can keep moving forward, creating jobs, and fighting back against the GOPís War on Women.

And weíre so close to making history by electing the most women to the U.S. Senate ever.

And let Kock Bros, Karl Rove and Gover Norquist suck rotten eggs.
DDTAH

Covina, CA

#166891 Nov 6, 2012
Don't do this at home:

A Freeport firefighter has been charged with arson after police said he set two cars on fire while trying to siphon gas from a fire department vehicle.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#166892 Nov 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then.....where's YOUR picture, so that you may stand by YOUR words ?
Again, con dumbs are violent, racist and without morals.
I risk putting my life on the line if I post my pic.
You risk only ridicule for your looks.63

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166893 Nov 6, 2012
DDTAH wrote:
Don't do this at home:
A Freeport firefighter has been charged with arson after police said he set two cars on fire while trying to siphon gas from a fire department vehicle.
Sounds like something the troll from L.A. would do!

If he was man enough to be a firefighter. He isn't.

Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166894 Nov 6, 2012
Bill Clinton was impeached on Dec. 19, 1998.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#166895 Nov 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, con dumbs are violent, racist and without morals.
I risk putting my life on the line if I post my pic.
You risk only ridicule for your looks.63
I must agree with you and as liberal dense as you are you are an easy victim .
I do not think anyone should put their actual pic ever on a political forum. Nothing good can come of it.

Why don't you put the pic of the politician or political voice who you respect the most?

Which in your case is Rev Wright .

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166896 Nov 6, 2012
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dear. You still have it all wrong, and here is your problem:
<quoted text>
He was NOT found guilty by the House. It is not their place to pass judgement. He was ACCUSED by the House. The House believed they had sufficient evidence that he was guilty, but in no way what so ever was he guilty, nor could he be found guilty until after the articles of impeachment were presented to the Senate, the Senate had tried him, and the Senate passed judgement.
Why is this pretty simple concept so hard for you to comprehend?
Think of it this way? Kid snags a candy bar from the local piggly wiggly. The cashier accuses him of guilt. The store manager accuses him of guilt, the arresting officer accuses him of guilt, the district attorney accuses him of guilt, but until the jury hears the trial, runs off to deliberate and returns a verdict in the courtroom, the kid is still innocent.
2 long 2 read.

Does anyone read this insane blather? I sure don't!

Topix needs to register these jackasses, they spam up the place.

Funny!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#166900 Nov 6, 2012
Politico.com is reporting early election results. According to Politico, Kentucky and West Virginia have voted for the White candidate, while Vermont has voted for the continuation of African rule.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/casvphz

Ronald

North Hollywood, CA

#166902 Nov 6, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree with you and as liberal dense as you are you are an easy victim .
Nobody is bullet proof. And you con dumbs have no sense of morals, you are violent and racist.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
I do not think anyone should put their actual pic ever on a political forum. Nothing good can come of it.
Tell that to R Hudson.

North Hollywood, CA

#166904 Nov 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We, the people, have spoken. No. Plain and simple. Marriage is for legitimate families. When will you poofs get it ?
Gay people have legitimate families.
And all US citizens should have an equal right to marriage.
Why are you con dumbs against equality?

North Hollywood, CA

#166905 Nov 6, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Looks to me like obammy's getting his ass kicked...did I hear threats on the radio about riots if he loses ? Good, bring it, I say, about time, anyway.
The polls haven't even closed yet.

You fundies are such racists.
NonPsycho Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#166906 Nov 6, 2012
Psychopathetic Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone read this insane blather? I sure don't!
Topix needs to register these jackasses, they spam up the place.
OMG! That's the funniest thing you've ever written.

I just wish you had an inkling of the merriment you instill with your ironic self-delusion!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166907 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
No, dear.
Rose thinks (and rightly so) that equal rights should be applied equally to all individual citizens regardless of gender or orientation. It's a very important distinction.
Catch the troll from L.A.! A Rose_NoHo cheerleader.

Rose_NoHo doesn't even have to post, he defends her. Rose_NoHo says equal rights only applies to sex, he backs her up! Just because he's mad at me. Priceless!

He's here to make us mad. He ends up getting mad himself! Big Fun!

What a dope!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166908 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
OMG! That's the funniest thing you've ever written.
I just wish you had an inkling of the merriment you instill with your ironic self-delusion!!!
Wish in one hand, sh!t in the other troll. See which hand fills up faster. Keep us posted.

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166910 Nov 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people have legitimate families.
And all US citizens should have an equal right to marriage.
Why are you con dumbs against equality?
Doesn't "all citizens" include polygamists?
Flaming

Covina, CA

#166911 Nov 6, 2012
FOX news is nothing more than a flaming pile of poo on the front porch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min L Morales 71,302
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey