Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,315)

Showing posts 146,281 - 146,300 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BandAid

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Don't sink now but your on fire.
Ronald

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
and that was MY Jedi Mind Trick, to make Chongo clam up...
I regret that I didn't announce it beforehand. I missed that.
:-D
R Hudson.

Worthless human caucasian trash, whom lives in a van down by the river -- I have never seen a better example of it than you. Spend the evening breathing carbon monoxide and we'll all be better off the next day.

Ronald
Fred Sanford

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Amos McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your granny's p.u$$$y?? Sure, I remember her cunny. Two-bits fer' evr'y half-hour behind the general store.
Cost me an even buck...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it wasn't her/him/it, it was Ronald..
:C
If it was Chongo, I'd've done it already...
:D
I think it was the troll from L.A. and not the real Ronald from Long Beach. He fooled me once with a fake Ronald post too.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
You didn't keep your marriage male/female, you got a divorce, hypocrite. Stay home on Tuesday.
^^^Rose knows this is untrue, she doesn't care about truth as long as she achieves her political goals.

She's a liar!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't know about anybody else, but even for a thread about same-sex marriage, there seems to be an awful lot of bitching. Especially by those who don't agree with it.

Ho-de-ho.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
And let's face it, when one is born Euro-American, one can be said to have won Life's Lottery, as we don't come any finer than that. Not sorry that you were born second-rate. After all, you are necessary, as a comparative model. People need to look at you to see the lower classes, in their true light.
You're a flaming dumbass. An accident of birth gives one exalted status????? Is being white your only claim to fame? That's pathetic.
DorN

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
Keep marriage male/female; vote Tuesday.

The judge overturned ban on same sex marriage, and the Supreme Court agreed. Same sex marriage is legal.
Vote Democratic and you are you are voting for equality of marriage for two consenting adults.
TheTroll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Man, it seems nobody wants to discuss the actual topic of the threads these days.
DorN

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge overturned ban on same sex marriage, and the Supreme Court agreed. Same sex marriage is legal.
Vote Democratic and you are you are voting for equality of marriage for two consenting adults.
Actually because same sex marriage is legal it does not really matter which political party wins the election. It will not change the fact that gays can marry gays.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, yes it does, if you're asking....The dark people call themselves "Afro-American", now don't they ? Is this something that I am NOT allowed to do ?
Go ahead. Call yourself Afro-American. Call yourself whatever you like.... just don't call yourself sentient.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
Hell, I'll quantify it, too.
I am 1st-generation Euro-American
Oh.... 1st generation.... did your parents come here legally, or were you their anchor baby?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>AND, not only am I Euro-American, I am of English descent, which places me at the top of the Caucasian food chain. Top shelf. Finest gift that God ever gave the world, Englishmen.
Yea, you aren't a bigot, are you? Go play in the sandbox.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Boy, you sure make a lot of noise for some scrub from NJ
He's from Kentucky! A nasty little pocket of rednecks down there. So he has a fine heritage, but then he moved to Joisey and became a gay commie.

Funny stuff! But true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

jaymoo wrote:
Don't know about anybody else, but even for a thread about same-sex marriage, there seems to be an awful lot of bitching. Especially by those who don't agree with it.
Ho-de-ho.
QED
DorN

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, not only am I Euro-American, I am of English descent, which places me at the top of the Caucasian food chain. Top shelf. Finest gift that God ever gave the world, Englishmen.
White trash, by any other name...
...is still white trash. You have self-glossed yourself an upgrade to English trash. Bad teeth, bad hygiene, a large homosexual strain in the male population.

Please return to England. You are a burden to the rest of us here in America.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mark Regnerus' family structure study;

Here is the bottom line (pun intended). Out of 3000 subjects, 248 had parents in a same sex house (a fair homosexual representation out of three thousand).

By the way, that is the LARGEST study of gay households to date AND over the longest period of time.

ONLY TWO WERE ANY WHERE NEAR LONG TERM! It is not Regnerus's fault that's the best gay couples do.

The children from those gay houses rated at the bottom of the family studies. It is not Regnerus's fault they did poorly. He just reported the results.

This is the simple reality you deny.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Mark Regnerus' family structure study;
Here is the bottom line (pun intended). Out of 3000 subjects, 248 had parents in a same sex house (a fair homosexual representation out of three thousand).
Actually, your comment is a lie.......the question that was asked was "Did your mother EVER have a Same-Sex relationship?" or "Did your father EVER have a Same-Sex relationship?" Once the person answered this question.....their questionnaire was separated into a different stack. There were 255 kids who answered the question yes......and it is hardly a fair representation of the Gay and Lesbian population.......also, it didn't matter if the Same-Sex relationship was a one night stand or long term........so, again hardly a fair representation!!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you are trying to be relevant and funny ?
...Pity......Keep trying.
oh stfu little bigot boy
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, not only am I Euro-American, I am of English descent, which places me at the top of the Caucasian food chain. Top shelf. Finest gift that God ever gave the world, Englishmen.
You poor dear. Religious AND irrational.... how fresh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,281 - 146,300 of200,199
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Frijoles 68,136
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Decide what 4,837
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr 21 and over 15,909
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs