Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
146,261 - 146,280 of 200,607 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#166519 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can guess all you want, but the facts remain...
1) No mystery about cutting and pasting. You typed in the names that "mysteriously" appeared.
Yeah, seems the whole "copy/paste" thing is mysterious to you. Let me try to explain...oh, never mind, you're too stupid to get it.
R Hudson wrote:
2) I did not "make' anything look something else, that was a direct cut and paste (see line #1) from aforementioned post.
I'm saying that there was no need for *me* to make it look like your stupid comments were his stupid comments.

R Hudson wrote:
3)Not worked up at all. Caught you in a stupid assertion that I did not know what post he was talking about. As you can see, you were proven wrong again, as I did know exactly what post he was talking about.
You searched for it. I didn't want to bother, so I got you to. Thanks.
R Hudson wrote:
4) You are the one worked up into a lather, because you were trying so hard to be dismissive and omnipotent, when, in actual fact, you were being foolish. And when denounced, you tried to misdirect again. Your typical, hell, your SIGNATURE move.
5) A typo is a misplaced or omitted letter or 2, not deliberately changed text.
It was a typo, dummy, I didn't deliberately change anything. Again, there would have been no need for *me* to try to make it look like your moronic comments were his.
Typos are mistakes made while typing. I messed up while using [Control + C] and [Control + V]. BFD.
Again, you can't come up with anything that would motivate me to want to make it look like akapilot said what you said. But keep going on and on about it. It's amusing.
R Hudson wrote:
Who needs more proof than this, that Chongo cannot own up to lying and being an outright fool. She/he/it made the claim that I didn't know what post number she/he/it and akpilot were disputing.
You didn't. You searched for it. LOL. You are so easy...

North Hollywood, CA

#166520 Nov 3, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You should work on those, each one simply points to your standard MO, you haven't changed a bit Rose.
In fact, I think you are actually getting dumber.
You can't get any dumber, you're at the bottom.

Ronald

Los Angeles, CA

#166521 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I say "You are welcome, for my shoving it down your throat". You are an entire "B" movie argument. You are a walking joke. A mockery of humanity. All you are thanking me for is proving you to be an idiot and a liar. Everybody can see this plainly. you know this. I know this. We all know this. But, as children do, you pretend.
R Hudson.

Please save the time your mouth is open and running for satisfying the Republican politician occupying the restroom stall next to you.

Ronald

North Hollywood, CA

#166522 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I say "You are welcome, for my shoving it down your throat". You are an entire "B" movie argument. You are a walking joke. A mockery of humanity. All you are thanking me for is proving you to be an idiot and a liar. Everybody can see this plainly. you know this. I know this. We all know this. But, as children do, you pretend.
You don't even know what a "B Movie" argument is. It's the type of argument you homophobes often make when talking about same sex marriage. One in which you "argue" that gay marriage will lead to disastrous consequences.

I played you like an Xbox. Any objective person can see that.
RockCola

Covina, CA

#166528 Nov 3, 2012
The pops that just keep on giving..
RockCola

Covina, CA

#166531 Nov 3, 2012
Pop rocks have many uses.
Hagg

Covina, CA

#166534 Nov 3, 2012
Glendora, California voter registration has hit record low with Republicans' share of voters has dropped to a historic low statewide and countywide, according to numbers posted by the California secretary of state Friday.

But they do bring in a few hand crafted cookies, for show and tell. Round tokens are kept in the bottem left drawer if your looking?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#166535 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get any dumber, you're at the bottom.
Is that the best you could do?

You can't even come up with your own insults, even those you have to steal from me. I am honored.

Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.

North Hollywood, CA

#166537 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) It seems that you think that we cannot fathom that simple facts lead to simple answers...no matter. I have done my damage.
2) And yet, you did it, anyway...
3) I searched for it in order to make you swallow your words. But you think that you manipulated me ? How ludicrous...Really, quite insane....
At least you admit you searched for it. It was obvious you had not read the post while you were going on about it, so I just pointed out you didn't know what post we were talking about. I knew that would get you to look for it. You are so desperate to "get" me.
R Hudson wrote:
4) A typo is a misplaced or omitted letter or 2, not deliberately changed text.
5) Yes, you sure messed up....
6) And yet, you did it, anyway...
And you claim that you used the Jedi Mind Trick on me........
No mind tricks needed.
R Hudson wrote:
"These aren't the droids that you're looking for..." and that I fell for it "These aren't the droids that we're looking for..."....Wow, you sure are good at that, make me do something else, would you ?
When the opportunity arises, and I'm in the mood.

North Hollywood, CA

#166538 Nov 3, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you could do?
You can't even come up with your own insults, even those you have to steal from me. I am honored.
Imitation is the sincerest form of mockery.

North Hollywood, CA

#166539 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, you just convicted yourself, by admitting that you were typing into cut-n-paste entries..."Typos are mistakes made while typing. I messed up... ". You just confessed, cut and dried. Period. Your words, sir, not mine.
Yeah, I confessed to making typos in that post long ago.
BFD.

Location hidden

#166540 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sincerest form of mockery.
Poor girl can't even get this right.

So sad really.

I should stop picking on your Rose, it is obvious that you have a mental condition.

North Hollywood, CA

#166542 Nov 3, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor girl can't even get this right.
So sad really.
I should stop picking on your Rose, it is obvious that you have a mental condition.
I got it right.
I played off of a common saying.
Sorry that went over your head.
RolBacks

Covina, CA

#166543 Nov 3, 2012
It’s Willard Mitt Romney’s favorite time of the year - because he gets to turn the clock back!

Location hidden

#166546 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it right.
I played off of a common saying.
Sorry that went over your head.
Yes Rose, we all know what you did.

It just wasn't very clever, that's all.
BandAid

Covina, CA

#166552 Nov 3, 2012
Don't sink now but your on fire.
Ronald

Los Angeles, CA

#166556 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
and that was MY Jedi Mind Trick, to make Chongo clam up...
I regret that I didn't announce it beforehand. I missed that.
:-D
R Hudson.

Worthless human caucasian trash, whom lives in a van down by the river -- I have never seen a better example of it than you. Spend the evening breathing carbon monoxide and we'll all be better off the next day.

Ronald
Fred Sanford

Los Angeles, CA

#166558 Nov 3, 2012
Amos McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your granny's p.u$$$y?? Sure, I remember her cunny. Two-bits fer' evr'y half-hour behind the general store.
Cost me an even buck...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#166562 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it wasn't her/him/it, it was Ronald..
:C
If it was Chongo, I'd've done it already...
:D
I think it was the troll from L.A. and not the real Ronald from Long Beach. He fooled me once with a fake Ronald post too.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#166563 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
You didn't keep your marriage male/female, you got a divorce, hypocrite. Stay home on Tuesday.
^^^Rose knows this is untrue, she doesn't care about truth as long as she achieves her political goals.

She's a liar!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,038
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Brett Weir 15,965
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr napalmers 7,933
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search