Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,163

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#166654 Nov 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And let's face it, when one is born Euro-American, one can be said to have won Life's Lottery, as we don't come any finer than that. Not sorry that you were born second-rate. After all, you are necessary, as a comparative model. People need to look at you to see the lower classes, in their true light.
With that face of yours, all you won is the "butt ugly" lottery!
Jackpot!

Los Angeles, CA

#166657 Nov 4, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Mark Regnerus' family structure study;
Here is the bottom line (pun intended). Out of 3000 subjects, 248 had parents in a same sex house (a fair homosexual representation out of three thousand).
By the way, that is the LARGEST study of gay households to date AND over the longest period of time.
ONLY TWO WERE ANY WHERE NEAR LONG TERM! It is not Regnerus's fault that's the best gay couples do.
The children from those gay houses rated at the bottom of the family studies. It is not Regnerus's fault they did poorly. He just reported the results.
This is the simple reality you deny.
"Mark Regnerus Admits His ‘Family Structures’ Study Wasn’t About Gay Parenting

An internal audit by the academic journal that originally published it found the conclusions to be “b****s****” because Regnerus’s criteria was whether a kid’s parent ever had a same-sex relationship, regardless of how long it lasted or what role in played in parenting. In a new interview with Focus on the Family — a group invested in continuing to cite the study to oppose LGBT equality — Regnerus admits that the foundation of his study is too weak to draw the conclusions that many have made:"

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/10/30/1110...

Los Angeles, CA

#166659 Nov 4, 2012
resident wrote:
I have nothing agaisnt gays but same sex marriage is horribly wrong, what's up with these people

Why do you claim equal rights are "horribly wrong?

Los Angeles, CA

#166660 Nov 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it cute how the self-proclaimed tolerant, civil right's, free speech, keep the government out of my life "advocate" liberal's are always the first to try and shut down anyone who opposes their agenda?
LOL. It's funny when you con dumbs use this line.
Somethings should not be tolerated, like being denied equal rights.
And it makes no sense to compare telling someone to STFU on a message board to being denied the right to free speech, etc.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#166661 Nov 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everyone is afraid to put their pictures up, I find your statement to be based on a false premise. Weakest ? You are joking, I have repeatedly posted coherent statements and clear, factual arguments. You wanna talk about weak ? You omitted Chongo, who can't debate in a circle without making mistakes, and you omitted Lililth, who cannot even spell, let alone type a coherent argument, and you forgot LaQ, who is about as bright as a 20-watt bulb, and, also, you forgot to mention idiots from L.A., like that sock puppet that I was responding to. Not to mention yourself. You can't stand having an opponent (me) who is clear, well-spoken and educated arguing against your side, not to mention that I rip the shit out of most of your "insult crew", to boot.
Why don't you go and help some of your fellow New Jersey residents, instead of wasting your time in here, trying to make fun of me, and failing. Go do some good somewhere. Because if we had a disaster here in Ohio, I'd be helping my people. Gay or straight, it wouldn't matter. I sure wouldn't be sitting, warm and cozy, while my neighbors were hating it.
Please don't encourage him to post his picture!

Funny Stuff!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#166662 Nov 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mark Regnerus Admits His ‘Family Structures’ Study Wasn’t About Gay Parenting
An internal audit by the academic journal that originally published it found the conclusions to be “b****s****” because Regnerus’s criteria was whether a kid’s parent ever had a same-sex relationship, regardless of how long it lasted or what role in played in parenting. In a new interview with Focus on the Family — a group invested in continuing to cite the study to oppose LGBT equality — Regnerus admits that the foundation of his study is too weak to draw the conclusions that many have made:"
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/10/30/1110...
Let me get this straight (pun intended).

Regnerus accidentally ran into 249 straights pretending to be gays pretending to be parents?

Where were the gays setting straight the straights???

How did Regnerus accidentally find all fake gay straights, and NO gays?

I know these are more of those questions you don't like, but inquiring minds want to know...

Smile.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#166663 Nov 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must stay in your house all the time. Try calling a Puerto Rican a "Latino" sometime...After they pounce on you and beat your ass "lililth-in-mugging-mode " style, they would tell you that.
I don't make a habit of asking people what their ethnic origin is because it is irrelevant and I don't care. Puerto Ricans are Americans, too, ya know. Not uppity immigrant trash like you.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#166664 Nov 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Help me out, Chongo, old pal,
I need some expert advice here.....Only you can help me now !
Drown yourself in a bathtub.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166665 Nov 4, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And the sock puppet wins again, I should have read the location.
He got me good too I must admit. With a fake Ronald post too.

I enjoy the posts from the real Ronald from Long Beach immensely. He is a master! And so minimalist, maybe a post every few days if that but it's always worth waiting for.

He loves his homosexual friends, the children and yes, the lesbians as do I!

Fun!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#166666 Nov 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Report all you like, I haven't made a single racist post.
The moderators will just get annoyed with you.
At least the two of you will have something in common.

Location hidden

#166668 Nov 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. It's funny when you con dumbs use this line.
It would be funny, it it weren't so true.

Isn't it cute how the self-proclaimed tolerant, civil right's, free speech, keep the government out of my life "advocate" liberal's are always the first to try and shut down anyone who opposes their agenda?

Los Angeles, CA

#166672 Nov 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be funny, it it weren't so true.
It's funny because it's typical con dumb BS.
The comparisons are off.
Tolerating people by minding your own business, is not comparable tolerating being denied equal rights.

And telling someone to STFU on a message board has nothing to do with civil "right's", free speech, nor government involvement in our lives.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166674 Nov 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make a habit of asking people what their ethnic origin is because it is irrelevant and I don't care. Puerto Ricans are Americans, too, ya know. Not uppity immigrant trash like you.
You "don't make a habit of asking people what their ethnic origin is because it's irrelevant" and you "don't care" unless they're "uppity immigrant trash"!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166675 Nov 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because it's typical con dumb BS.
The comparisons are off.
Tolerating people by minding your own business, is not comparable tolerating being denied equal rights.
And telling someone to STFU on a message board has nothing to do with civil "right's", free speech, nor government involvement in our lives.
OK. Cool. STFU!

Fun!
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#166677 Nov 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never listened to Rush Lowbrow or Bile O'Really field a call from someone who doesn't agree with them. Sorry, but this behavior isn't limited to one side. Go out far enough right or left and you get it, you just notice it more from the side you're more out of step with.

Location hidden

#166678 Nov 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because it's typical con dumb BS
It's not BS, you an your ilk prove it each and every day you idiot.

Location hidden

#166679 Nov 4, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never listened to Rush Lowbrow or Bile O'Really field a call from someone who doesn't agree with them. Sorry, but this behavior isn't limited to one side. Go out far enough right or left and you get it, you just notice it more from the side you're more out of step with.
I never claimed they didn't. They also don't claim to be the tolerant ones.

The fact that either side can't see the hypocrisy of their nonsense is quite amusing.

And the only side I am in step with, is the one which holds true to the founding principles of this country and the Constitution.92
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#166680 Nov 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You "don't make a habit of asking people what their ethnic origin is because it's irrelevant" and you "don't care" unless they're "uppity immigrant trash"!
Too Funny!
Not as funny as the hole in your head.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#166681 Nov 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed they didn't. They also don't claim to be the tolerant ones.
The fact that either side can't see the hypocrisy of their nonsense is quite amusing.
And the only side I am in step with, is the one which holds true to the founding principles of this country and the Constitution.92
Women are too stupid to be trusted with a vote, and slavery is ok. Nice.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#166682 Nov 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are too stupid to be trusted with a vote, and slavery is ok. Nice.
Why Mona, here you are. I was looking all over for my dearest ,most clueless , living in fantasy world, incoherent ,grossly out of touch, communist friend. Well, that is other than Rose and Curtsee.

Interesting tidbit: Pennsylvania has not been won by a Republican in decades yet your illegal anti-Christian kenyan is tied with Romney .

Dear , this lends to my theory that Romney will win every swing state and even win a few non swing states no one predicted.

I will drop in Wed am to LAUGH at you libtards but on the bright side, the WHOLE country will win win with your kenyan messiah out of office.

"Rasmussen poll shows tight race with Obama, Romney tied at 49-49"

In Pennsylvania, a traditionally Democratic stronghold in presidential votes

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/265...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info