Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#166448 Nov 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He asked you. Answer the damn question. "Typo" just doesn't get it. You know that. You typed in names that didn't belong, and got your paw slammed in the cage door. Now you are caught and are trying to slip out of the snare. But you may have noticed, we ain't falling for it....
You're both too stupid to see the obvious, simple truth.
You don't even know what post he's talking about.

Now, I understand why akapilot didn't want people to think he's as dumb as you are, who can blame him, right?
They might also think he's as ugly as you are!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#166449 Nov 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, thank you for the photograph of yourself in the mirror, no wonder you won't show it as an avatar. Amazing what a little eye liner does for you.
Oh, great comeback.
Your wife is REVOLTING. Admit it. Otherwise she never would have settled for a ugly nobody like you.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#166451 Nov 2, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must have been spurned by a gorillas ass.
She's got a ugly mug for sure but you wife's ass it's that hair!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#166452 Nov 2, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that to mean you are admitting defeat, but don't have the balls to do so honestly.
No Rose, I clearly stated what I meant to say. Unlike you I don't parse words.

You dance like a little puppet, it's about the only thing you are good at.

Why would I waste my time responding to your repeated nonsense, my reply would be the same as I already posted as you failed to counter any of it.

Nice job of implementing Rose Tactic #3 BTW.

Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.

Location hidden

#166453 Nov 2, 2012
Studly Hudson's wife's ass ISN'T that hairy...

She's got a ugly mug for sure but his wife's ass isn't that hair!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#166456 Nov 2, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
Just the highly educated response we would expect to elicit from the self proclaimed PhD.

You should change your name to something more believable, perhaps- STOOGE.
Little Donny Foundation

Atwater, CA

#166462 Nov 2, 2012
Give to the Little Donny Foundation, Together We can find a cure.
&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#166464 Nov 2, 2012
A troll with 389 post OFF TOPIC posts in the past FIVE days and 4 responds to "She's got a ugly mug for sure but your wife's ass isn't that hair!" and you think I'm stupid?

Location hidden

#166465 Nov 2, 2012
A troll with 390 post OFF TOPIC posts in the past FIVE days and 5 responds to "She's got a ugly mug for sure but your wife's ass isn't that hair!" and you think I'm stupid?

visit HudsonDildoEmporium.com ” for all your sex toy needs!
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#166466 Nov 3, 2012
I don't understand, when its obvious today that many live in wrdloch with out being maried.
Why not just get writen permit document, sign it and live happily ever after. Just like me.
Meried 50 years and going strong.
Whats the problem man?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#166467 Nov 3, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
I don't understand, when its obvious today that many live in wrdloch with out being maried.
Why not just get writen permit document, sign it and live happily ever after. Just like me.
Meried 50 years and going strong.
Whats the problem man?
Here's one reason out of hundreds why ...

http://micro.pimpmywry.com/2010/04/list-of-me...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#166471 Nov 3, 2012
SCOTUS will over turn all same sex bans within less then 20 years....So bigots have your fun have your vote enjoy your hate filled bigotry and evil...In time your same sex bans will go the way of bans on black people....POOF GONE..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166472 Nov 3, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that to mean you are admitting defeat, but don't have the balls to do so honestly.
Danth's Law.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166473 Nov 3, 2012
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-10-28_1362...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166474 Nov 3, 2012
A troll with 389 post OFF TOPIC posts in the past FIVE days and 4 responds to "She's got a ugly mug for sure but your wife's ass isn't that hair!" and you think I'm stupid?
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-10-28_1362...
Skills

Covina, CA

#166475 Nov 3, 2012
Tired of the same old BS being thrown around at party hdqts. most don't want anything to do with them!

California registered Republicans has fallen below 30 percent, signaling a worrisome decline for the state's minority party.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166482 Nov 3, 2012
Geez...Bill Clinton has done a wonderful job, campaigning for the President...wonder why, GW isn't out campaigning for Mitt Romney?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166483 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Geez...Bill Clinton has done a wonderful job, campaigning for the President...wonder why, GW isn't out campaigning for Mitt Romney?
Maybe he doesn't support Romney's run for president. That would make him just like you!

Bush bad! or Bush just like you. Which is it?

You'll never be happy!
Winston Smith

District Heights, MD

#166486 Nov 3, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he doesn't support Romney's run for president. That would make him just like you!
Bush bad! or Bush just like you. Which is it?
You'll never be happy!
Jackasses, the lot of 'em.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#166487 Nov 3, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of using the authors words in the spirit that they were written. IE: not to rubber stamp ALL SSM parents as cut from the same cloth, you choose to misinterpret the author and use his words to discredit him. If he has contradicted himself, then his disclaimer is also not to be trusted, but he was not invalidating his own work, so you cannot, either. His work stands and his results show the majority of these children to be damaged, but not all. So he does not disagree with Kimare, he tries to give credit to some of these parents, and you try to use faulty logic to bolster your assertion, however false it is.
Nice try. But zero for results.
My faulty logic? I quoted the author of the study. HIS words, not mine. HIS logic, not mine.

My logic says his study is bogus. The data does not support his conclusions. Anyone with even a beginners knowledge of research methods can easily spot the lack of validity in his work. For Regnerus’s comparison even to have begun to be valid, he would either have had to compare 1) stable same-sex-headed households to i) stable heterosexual-headed households, or 2) unstable heterosexual households to ii) unstable mixed-orientation-headed households.

"There is no need for any further discussion as to whether Regnerus made a sociologically valid comparison; he did not. This issue alone is the beginning and the end of whether his published study is valid.

Writing in the Los Angeles Times, Dr. Nathaniel Frank said that Regnerus:“fails the most basic requirement of social science research — assessing causation by holding all other variables constant.”

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/publicat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,082
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web