Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
146,101 - 146,120 of 200,577 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Rollie87

Los Angeles, CA

#166290 Nov 1, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>OHHH SORRY YOU MISSED ME.. was at a great halloween party last night at a gay club... it was a blast... been cleaning today getting ready for a part two party at my place tonight at 8:30... wish you could come... don't worry your nicateen stained hand will keep your ugly azz company
So how many did you blow? Is tonight when they get to pork your a.ss? At five dollars a pop, I bet you are going to make lots of money for two days of sin!
Michele Hoover

Scottsdale, AZ

#166291 Nov 1, 2012
no comments.
curtis

Los Angeles, CA

#166292 Nov 1, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the kind of pest that you found in your Ramen Noodle Dinner that Jerry bought you the other night ?
Jerry bought the ho some Kraft dinners for her birthday. This way she could carry them and her mattress around to business appointments and not have to worry about dinner when it got late.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#166293 Nov 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
My point? Like you I don't believe. However, I cannot prove God doesn't exist. Neither can you. Your first statement is a bit of a non sequitur response.
Of course I can. The same way I can prove there is no elephant in my bathtub. If there were an elephant in my tub, there would be evidence, I could see it, hear it, touch it...

North Hollywood, CA

#166294 Nov 1, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest mistake you made was pretending to be me IN LA ! Yuo couldn't pay me enough to go to L.A. Hellhole.
Jealous.
LA is the best place on earth.

North Hollywood, CA

#166295 Nov 1, 2012
Horace wrote:
Make sure and vote NO on gay marriage for the sake of the little children!!!
Rose's Law.
Ronald

Los Angeles, CA

#166299 Nov 1, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest mistake you made was pretending to be me IN LA ! Yuo couldn't pay me enough to go to L.A. Hellhole.
R Hudson.

Los Angeles has enough degenerate white trash with criminal records already. Ohio needs you to help maintain its status as the most child molesting riddled state in the nation.

Ronald
Konk

Covina, CA

#166300 Nov 1, 2012
Where is yur KONK shell?
Falftj

Covina, CA

#166306 Nov 1, 2012
False alert for the jerk.

North Hollywood, CA

#166307 Nov 1, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better try that one again, because , thanks to you and Chongo, California has the most..Looks like you are fitting right in.
"DOJ's Sex Offender Tracking Program has been responsible for keeping track of registered sex offenders in California since registration began in 1947. California was the first state in the nation to enact a sex offender registration law. Many states did not enact sex offender registration laws until the 1990's. Due to its lifetime sex offender registration requirement and a population exceeding an estimated 35 million residents, California today has the largest number of registered sex offenders of any state. "
Taken from: http://meganslaw.ca.gov/sexreg.htm
Enjoy that, rammed back down your throat...
Well, since CA has the largest number of people of any state, that would stand to reason.

“"Into This World Were Thrown"”

Since: Sep 12

"Into This World Were Born"

#166309 Nov 1, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
R Hudson.
Los Angeles has enough degenerate white trash with criminal records already. Ohio needs you to help maintain its status as the most child molesting riddled state in the nation.
Ronald
"Conch" ;)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166311 Nov 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, cut too much out, but you should have known from context.
Can you prove there is no satan?
No.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#166312 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law.
Mike's Law. Rose_NoHo is a dope.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#166313 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Nothing funny about it Rose, it's a fact. One you can't deny. Hence your "LOL" response.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, at least you admit you are a racist.
Gee, should I act like Rose here, and make you show me where I made that statement?

Nah, you would just twist in the wind like the ignorant buffoon you are.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It didn't reference Skinner v OK as the *source* of marriage as a right.
It most certainly did Rose, I have posted it many times for you. Here is is again.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. Skinner v. Oklahoma, 316 U.S. 535, 541 (1942)."- Loving V Virginia

Maybe if I post it twice it will make it through your thick skull.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. Skinner v. Oklahoma, 316 U.S. 535, 541 (1942)."Loving V Virginia
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinner v OK wasn't about marriage, it didn't say marriage is a right. It said, "Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race". The case was about using forced sterilization as a means of punishment (how fking barbaric). The use of the word "marriage" was incidental.
http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/31...
How many times you want to go round on this?
Ok, maybe you need to see it 3 times.

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival. Skinner v. Oklahoma, 316 U.S. 535, 541 (1942)."- Loving V Virginia

BTW Rose, we all know what Skinner V Oklahoma was about. It's a good thing the courts are smarter than you, and were able to understand what was meant by the Skinner V Oklahoma and as such apply it to Loving V Virginia.

Poor little puppet, you are so easily confused by logic.

Location hidden

#166315 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock claimed I site false reports and bogus surveys. Tell us how my response proved I site false reports and bogus surveys.
Well?
Oooops, you got caught in a lie!
He claimed many things, most of which were factual and proven by your reply to him. The fact that you want to point to one thing out of many and claim everything isn't true is hilarious, and shows more than you know how correct he was about you.

Like I said, you simply don't know when to shut up.

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even worth responding to.
1 You refuse to answer direct questions with anything other than deceit and spin.

You Wrote:
Total BS.

You failed to answer, as usual.

R Hudson wrote:
3 You apply a double standard to the posters this room.

You Wrote:

Example?

Here is one- Calling everyone a racists without providing the same requirement of stating which race they hate that you require from someone calling you a racist.
This is also another example of what Hudson claimed in Item 1.

R Hudson wrote:
4 You are on welfare, thus presenting yourself as the lowest form of dirt in here.

You Wrote:LOL! A total lie. I get you are a racist, and assume I'm on welfare because I'm black. But I have an advanced degree and I'm fully employed.

Proving my point. No one thinks you are on welfare because you are "black" Rose, in fact we don't even know for sure that you are- we claim you are on welfare because you are too ignorant to support yourself.

No need to go further, all of your other responses simply provided further examples of what was claimed in item 1.

Location hidden

#166317 Nov 1, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself with the last statement, Rose. We have no proof of these unknown fossils yet you acknowledge that they might exist. How do you know that there is not evidence for the existence of a god that we just haven't located yet?
OTOH, I can prove no elephant is in my bathtub. But you, however, cannot. You can't see my bathtub, nor do you know how big or sturdy it is. I cannot prove that someone, somewhere, doesn't have an elephant in their bathtub. Just mine, because I can see it.
Are you trying to use logic in a discussion with Rose...

You silly thing, you will drive yourself insane.

Location hidden

#166319 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said:
"It's quite possible there is life on another planet without our having any evidence of it."
Sheesh, you're dumb.
So, it is possible that there is life on another planet without evidence. But it is impossible that there is a "god" because we have no evidence of one?

Do you ever think things through before you spout them off?

Location hidden

#166322 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to make this really simple for you.
If all all powerful, all knowing ever present being who never lies and promises to fulfill any request made in Jesus' name existed we'd have evidence of his existence.
Where was this promised?

BTW Rose, what makes you think the "god" of the bible is the only possibility? You can no more prove that an all knowing, all powerful, ever present being doesn't exist, than it can be proven that one does.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Life on another planet could be a one celled thing that's almost as dumb as you are, and does nothing but photosynthesize as its moon orbits around a planet that orbits around its sun. It's not all powerful, ever present, and doesn't say it will answer any prayers at all. It would be easy for such a thing to exist, yet we have no evidence of its existence. In fact, it's likely we would have no evidence of its existence. It wouldn't even have a Facebook page so we could like it.
We are all pretty sure you are living on another planet Rose. You seem to function just fine with only one brain cell. The fact that you are as ignorant as you are yet still survive may be all the proof we need that there is in fact a "god".

North Hollywood, CA

#166323 Nov 1, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, shyte for brains.
Oooooo...
Good come back.

Location hidden

#166324 Nov 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can. The same way I can prove there is no elephant in my bathtub. If there were an elephant in my tub, there would be evidence, I could see it, hear it, touch it...
Like I said Winston, you should just give up on Rose-- Logic fails her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,956
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 19 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 20 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••