Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,306)

Showing posts 146,101 - 146,120 of199,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You contradict yourself with the last statement, Rose. We have no proof of these unknown fossils yet you acknowledge that they might exist. How do you know that there is not evidence for the existence of a god that we just haven't located yet?
Well, when fossils become all knowing, all powerful, ever present and start promising to answer any request we make in Jesus' name, you'll have a good argument.
Winston Smith wrote:
OTOH, I can prove no elephant is in my bathtub. But you, however, cannot. You can't see my bathtub, nor do you know how big or sturdy it is. I cannot prove that someone, somewhere, doesn't have an elephant in their bathtub. Just mine, because I can see it.
Your point?
I was just countering the often made claim that you "can't prove a negative".

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even worth responding to.
1 You refuse to answer direct questions with anything other than deceit and spin.
You Wrote:
Total BS.
You failed to answer, as usual.
Stupid, he didn't ask a question. He just lied.
akpilot wrote:
R Hudson wrote:
3 You apply a double standard to the posters this room.
You Wrote:
Example?
Here is one- Calling everyone a racists without providing the same requirement of stating which race they hate that you require from
someone calling you a racist.
LOL.
It's clear when people, like you, make racist comments against me, which race you hate. When you ask the question of which race you hate, you are just playing some game. So, there is no double standard.
akpilot wrote:
This is also another example of what Hudson claimed in Item 1.
R Hudson wrote:
4 You are on welfare, thus presenting yourself as the lowest form of dirt in here.
You Wrote:LOL! A total lie. I get you are a racist, and assume I'm on welfare because I'm black. But I have an advanced degree and I'm fully employed.
Proving my point. No one thinks you are on welfare because you are "black" Rose,
A total lie. That's the ONLY reason you say I'm on welfare.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Satan. You know that you silly goose.
i know that's the beauty of it.... christardo's need superstition to cover for there hate

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim, as fact, that there is no life on any other planet in the Universe?
I said:
"It's quite possible there is life on another planet without our having any evidence of it."
Sheesh, you're dumb.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone pay attention here to Rose!!
Only in the fantasy world of Rose could anyone accept this response as logical.
Let's follow the nonsense of Rose.
Rose claims, it is quite possible there is life on another planet even though there is NO EVIDENCE OF IT!!
But, she also claims, that because there is NO EVIDENCE of god, then definitely god does not exist.
The court jester never lets us down!!
Let me try to make this really simple for you.
If all all powerful, all knowing ever present being who never lies and promises to fulfill any request made in Jesus' name existed we'd have evidence of his existence.

Life on another planet could be a one celled thing that's almost as dumb as you are, and does nothing but photosynthesize as its moon orbits around a planet that orbits around its sun. It's not all powerful, ever present, and doesn't say it will answer any prayers at all. It would be easy for such a thing to exist, yet we have no evidence of its existence. In fact, it's likely we would have no evidence of its existence. It wouldn't even have a Facebook page so we could like it.

Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when fossils become all knowing, all powerful, ever present and start promising to answer any request we make in Jesus' name, you'll have a good argument.
<quoted text>
Your point?
I was just countering the often made claim that you "can't prove a negative".
My point? Like you I don't believe. However, I cannot prove God doesn't exist. Neither can you. Your first statement is a bit of a non sequitur response.
Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your marriage has an adverse effect on all marriages including two men!
Too funny!
Oh, okay, if you say so. I'm convinced.
Winston Smith

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no
Can you prove this?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, okay, if you say so. I'm convinced.
Like the old man used to say: "You finally wised up".

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this?
Can I prove what Winnie?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're as mad as a hatter. You never had to wonder what is was like to be insane, did you ?
OHHH SORRY YOU MISSED ME.. was at a great halloween party last night at a gay club... it was a blast... been cleaning today getting ready for a part two party at my place tonight at 8:30... wish you could come... don't worry your nicateen stained hand will keep your ugly azz company
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
One at a time, or as a group ?
However you wish.
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I prove what Winnie?
Ooops, cut too much out, but you should have known from context.
Can you prove there is no satan?
Rollie87

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>OHHH SORRY YOU MISSED ME.. was at a great halloween party last night at a gay club... it was a blast... been cleaning today getting ready for a part two party at my place tonight at 8:30... wish you could come... don't worry your nicateen stained hand will keep your ugly azz company
So how many did you blow? Is tonight when they get to pork your a.ss? At five dollars a pop, I bet you are going to make lots of money for two days of sin!
Michele Hoover

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

no comments.
curtis

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the kind of pest that you found in your Ramen Noodle Dinner that Jerry bought you the other night ?
Jerry bought the ho some Kraft dinners for her birthday. This way she could carry them and her mattress around to business appointments and not have to worry about dinner when it got late.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
My point? Like you I don't believe. However, I cannot prove God doesn't exist. Neither can you. Your first statement is a bit of a non sequitur response.
Of course I can. The same way I can prove there is no elephant in my bathtub. If there were an elephant in my tub, there would be evidence, I could see it, hear it, touch it...

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest mistake you made was pretending to be me IN LA ! Yuo couldn't pay me enough to go to L.A. Hellhole.
Jealous.
LA is the best place on earth.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Horace wrote:
Make sure and vote NO on gay marriage for the sake of the little children!!!
Rose's Law.
Ronald

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest mistake you made was pretending to be me IN LA ! Yuo couldn't pay me enough to go to L.A. Hellhole.
R Hudson.

Los Angeles has enough degenerate white trash with criminal records already. Ohio needs you to help maintain its status as the most child molesting riddled state in the nation.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,101 - 146,120 of199,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search