Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,298)

Showing posts 145,941 - 145,960 of200,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lionel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Ripple fan wrote:
Watch out for the ribbed ones, bruce.
FREAK
Lionel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

AMEF wrote:
Assent to the depths of Assad/Romney.
FREAK
Lionel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Ripple fan wrote:
Watch out for the ribbed ones, bruce.
You get the picture? FREAK
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
See, now you are responding to me. I can answer you because we know who you are posting to. It's a simple concept really. Maybe someday you'll understand it.
Anyway, you were saying that you wish to deny equal rights to Christians? Muslims and Jews too? Or just Christians?
You donít have to keep explaining that you donít understand, we all got that.

It depends I suppose, Not all Christians of course, there are quite a few Christian churches willing and ready to preform same sex marriages, whose religious freedoms are being denied.

How about only the churches ( regardless of which religion or which particular god they worship ) that are funding these campaigns against other Americans, particularly the ones that are strong arming their own flock for funds to finance campaigns in other states?
alyissa

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

regalus112a wrote:
<quoted text>
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
Thanks for the heads-up!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends I suppose, Not all Christians of course, there are quite a few Christian churches willing and ready to preform same sex marriages, whose religious freedoms are being denied.
How about only the churches ( regardless of which religion or which particular god they worship ) that are funding these campaigns against other Americans, particularly the ones that are strong arming their own flock for funds to finance campaigns in other states?
Doesn't matter why you want to deny them equal rights. The fact that you do makes you just like them. No difference whatsoever. So get off your high horse fruitcake!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
..bla bla bla..
I never said I don't understand, I never explained I don't understand. What the hell are you talking about jackass?

You get angry when I respond to you, because you're a jerk. You start whining that you're not responding to me. I have been just trying to avoid that nasty nonsense of yours.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
" We are dealing here with legislation which involves one of the basic civil rights of man. Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race."- Skinner V Oklahoma
Yeah, really.
It says "Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race", not "Marriage and procreation are rights". And they are wrong about marriage being fundamental to the very survival of the race.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the fact that he made you into male/female and a ****
Racist slur reported.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... what laws are you claiming are being broken when you are told you look like an ape,and when people refer to you as a ####" LMAO YOU DUMBAZZZ
Well, stupid, all humans are apes.
And I'm reproting each of your use of racial slurs against me, I might not bother to post a reply each time.
Do you call your self "Tata" because you're a boob?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter why you want to deny them equal rights. The fact that you do makes you just like them. No difference whatsoever. So get off your high horse fruitcake!
Equal?

NO I am offering them the exact same rights as they offer Same Sex Couples.( or lack of rights as it were )
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I don't understand, I never explained I don't understand. What the hell are you talking about jackass?
You get angry when I respond to you, because you're a jerk. You start whining that you're not responding to me. I have been just trying to avoid that nasty nonsense of yours.
I am not angry or obsessed as you seem to be

You keep explaining that you didnít understand, I have acknowledged that you donít understand

done

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Queers won't exist in the foreseeable future.
Next
Dream on.
Breeze

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

The Republican lawmaker said in a statement that, along with many other Breezy Point residents, he had lost his home. He expressed gratitude that he and his family were safe after the destructive storm.

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ... what laws are you claiming are being broken when you are told you look like an ape,and when people refer to you as a "Negro" LMAO YOU DUMBAZZZ
LMMO at You.

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply too ignorant to know when you admit defeat aren't you?
You lack the intelligence to continue this conversation, you are a walking talking point Rose, you fail to apply critical thinking to anything.
But good for you, sticking to you MO.
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Dance puppet.
NoMoo

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

America don't need NoMoo of Republican tea baggers like Willard Mitt Romneyand Paul D. Ryam since they are known CAROOKS.

As the two like to drop babies on their heads, like they were.

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
YooHoo, Chongo,
While you are calling US violent, I wonder if you would care to comment on post #165866, by your friend LaQuesha, or the other violent friend of yours, who wants to see kids stabbed, and will cut the throats of anyone who even hassles her kid ?
Somehow, I expect not.....it would damage your argument that we are violent, now, wouldn't it ?
It's the post where she said this:
" That's what I'd heard. Hey, do you want to kill Mikey DiDouchie and Studly Hudson before they kill any more hobos or brain cells?
BTW Lilith, though they are both Trollious Commonist Amaricanist (Common North American Trolls) it turns out that neither of them are now nor have they ever been gay. The species is so common that parts of the US are overrun with them, so it's OK LEGAL kill them. Hell, you don't even need a permit.", just in case it gets deleted.
I am still waiting for "got nothing to say no_hope" to answer ?
YooHoo, Rose_no_ho,
Are you there ? RRROOOSSSEEE ???
Crybaby.
Winston Smith

Halethorpe, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

regalus112a wrote:
<quoted text>
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
As I stated earlier, show proof of this allegation or STFU. The insult tennis going on here is one thing, Unsupported slander is another.
Winston Smith

College Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say, "God" I'm talking about the Christian/fundie god, who is supposed to take an active part in our lives, answer prayers, that kind of thing. If "god" can mean anything, then, stupid, there is nothing to debate.
<quoted text>
Again, dummy, the fact there is no evidence he exists is evidence he doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
I did.
But I used logic.
No wonder you didn't understand.
Rose, you cannot prove a negative. Did the fossil record exist before the first fossils were found? The existence of God or gods is based upon opinion. Likewise the lack of existence is based upon opiinon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,941 - 145,960 of200,232
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••