Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,861 - 145,880 of 200,570 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston I hate to pop your dopey bubble but you're not going to ever accomplish anything by "showing support" for anyone on a silly topix thread. You won't change anyone's mind here. It has never happened and never will.
Now think carefully. Who's the dope here? You "showing support" or me having some fun pissing off you pompous iceholes? I accomplish my goal. You never will.
Have some fun Winston. Stop beating your silly head against the wall. You think the likes of "tata" is going to come around by you "showing support" here?
Who's the dope? Funny!
U do acomplish ur goals, true enough, because ur goals are just to troll. People who "show support" maybe dont ever change anybodys minds, still we live in hope of anybody with half a brain (not a troll) perhaps stopping to think & reconsider their views, if those views are from ignorance or bigotory.
Capt

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The Bounty has sunk.
Lars

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Capt wrote:
The Bounty has sunk.
...and my wife was on-board too. Good!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U do acomplish ur goals, true enough, because ur goals are just to troll. People who "show support" maybe dont ever change anybodys minds, still we live in hope of anybody with half a brain (not a troll) perhaps stopping to think & reconsider their views, if those views are from ignorance or bigotory.
Intelligent trolling please. I've made more than one self righteous jackass take a critical look at themselves for maybe just a moment.

And vice versa I'm sure. Loosen up toots! It's a silly topix thread.

Fun Stuff!
Stan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent trolling please. I've made more than one self righteous jackass take a critical look at themselves for maybe just a moment.
And vice versa I'm sure. Loosen up toots! It's a silly topix thread.
Fun Stuff!
Button your lip, kweer-o. Save your lip-service for the gas station mensroom later this night.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Button your lip, kweer-o. Save your lip-service for the gas station mensroom later this night.
Here you go _Chartreuse_. "Stan" is a troll.

_Chartreuse_ Calls me a troll. Please!

Funny stuff!
Droopie

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Droopie, your wife is waiting for you dock side with her lawyers.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go _Chartreuse_. "Stan" is a troll.
_Chartreuse_ Calls me a troll. Please!
Funny stuff!
I get what a troll is. Maybe should have said it better. I meant ur purpose here, from what u said, is for trolling not that ur a troll.
Well, at least urs having fun. Fair play it can get too serious sometimes.
regalus112a

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what a troll is. Maybe should have said it better. I meant ur purpose here, from what u said, is for trolling not that ur a troll.
Well, at least urs having fun. Fair play it can get too serious sometimes.
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
Winston Smith

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought. Why not ignore me? I mean your jokes are lame anyway. "Eddie". "Your gay for Mr. Hudson!" etc. Very lame Winston.
P.S. You got the hots for your new sidekick Laquesha!(Dumb Winston style joke, just because you responded to her agreeing once- see how dopey it is when you do that?)
Funny Stuff Winston! What a dope!
Look Eddie, you've repeatedly suggested I was going to call you gay. Nice guy that I am, I did just what you wanted and called you gay. Now you want me to ignore you. I think, no I know, that is hogwash. You want the attention, Eddie. You thrive on it in hopes you'll piss someone off. You've made it quite clear that you enjoy annoying folks.
Winston Smith

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston I hate to pop your dopey bubble but you're not going to ever accomplish anything by "showing support" for anyone on a silly topix thread. You won't change anyone's mind here. It has never happened and never will.
Now think carefully. Who's the dope here? You "showing support" or me having some fun pissing off you pompous iceholes? I accomplish my goal. You never will.
Have some fun Winston. Stop beating your silly head against the wall. You think the likes of "tata" is going to come around by you "showing support" here?
Who's the dope? Funny!
At least you've come clean and admitted your only reason for being here is to act like a child. I hope you're feeling a bit better now that you've let that out. Perhaps one day you might mature.
rEPUBvULTURE

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Cheap and easy Willard Mitt Romney making use of the damage and deaths on the America's East Coast, nothing like a LDS vulture.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you've come clean and admitted your only reason for being here is to act like a child. I hope you're feeling a bit better now that you've let that out. Perhaps one day you might mature.
Oh Winston you big liar I never "admitted" my only reason for being here is to "act like a child"! Did I? You're just mad because I expose you for the silly grouch you are.

I haven't seen a post of yours yet doing what you claim you're here for. Will we be seeing one soon or are you going to just continue to act like a hurt child?

What a dope! And a liar.

Fun!

Love, "Eddie"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Eddie, you've repeatedly suggested I was going to call you gay. Nice guy that I am, I did just what you wanted and called you gay. Now you want me to ignore you. I think, no I know, that is hogwash. You want the attention, Eddie. You thrive on it in hopes you'll piss someone off. You've made it quite clear that you enjoy annoying folks.
Especially you!

Too Funny!
Mormon Trusts

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

The Mormon trust master, Willard Mitt Romney is against ANY FEMA money going to any citizens of the United States of America - it offends his LDS teachings.

Run this bum - Willard Mitt Romney back to Mexico where his family came from.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been suggesting that I am gay for Mr Hudson ever since I responded to one of his posts. Don't play "you made me do it" now you big liar!

You're a homophobe Winston. And a real dope!

Now you're embarrassed at your homophobia and trying to backtrack. Too late. So much for your "support" for gay rights.

Winston's real mad!

P.S. That 1978 Honda 750 K model is a real P.O.S. and not a "classic"!

Funny!
Winston Smith

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

regalus112a wrote:
<quoted text>
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
Oh really? Provide evidence or STFU. Back biting and insults are fine by me. Unsupported accusations like this aren't.
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been suggesting that I am gay for Mr Hudson ever since I responded to one of his posts. Don't play "you made me do it" now you big liar!
You're a homophobe Winston. And a real dope!
Now you're embarrassed at your homophobia and trying to backtrack. Too late. So much for your "support" for gay rights.
Winston's real mad!
P.S. That 1978 Honda 750 K model is a real P.O.S. and not a "classic"!
Funny!
No suggestion, lad. Just truth. You've had the hots for Hudson since about 150 posts ago. When are you going to consummate your relationship with him?
Amannda

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
My pecker (and I) wish that you'd learn to type properly...you and yer wh_ore friend, both.
Save your pecker for your pink friend Mike DiRucci. He'll expect all of its 3 inches ready to go at the Motel 6 this weekend.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you f-ing stupid?
What to you think your ranting about slave ownership and the black vote was all about?

Here is your post again in case you forgot what you typed:
They are all worm poop now. Have been for centuries.
I don't give a fk what they intended. They surely didn't intend for black women to be able to vote.
<quoted text>
Slave owner, rapist.
Worm poop.
You really see yourself as some knowledgeable historian, don't you? You're just a pretentious little prick.
And? I didn't say "racist" in that post, now did I?
LOLSER!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 2 hr JoeMama 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr air mail 7,924
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 4 hr Money 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Frijoles 68,934
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info