Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,841 - 145,860 of 200,366 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
They claim to be on opposing sides of the argument, but Mike seems to have a fun way of displaying his support. The only person opposed to gay marriage in here that seems to disagree with him is tata. Tata seems to be a couple pancakes shy of a stack so nothing surprises me out of that corner.
Both claim to have offered up some good arguments on the topic of discussion, but I'm afraid these comments are little more than figments of someone's overactive imagination.
I dunno exactly what either of 'em hope to accomplish, but it seems they're direction is little more than stirring the pot, so to speak.
Great choice for a sidekick Winston! Wow! Laquesha Jefferson PhD.

It's gonna be fun with the team of Laquesha the spun out post monkey, Lilith the fake street walker and Winston who is here to "accomplish" something, not quite sure what since you never say!

Fun!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season11/m...
frig my lifes!!!
TooterBob

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

TootBob, isn't there a convention you have to attend?
Lionel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
Says your butt after your partner gets done.
Winston Smith

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you hope to accomplish Winston? Please accomplish it, I'm not stopping you! Relax. Accomplish!
What a jackass.
Testy aren't we? What I'm not out to accomplish is winding people up. That appears to be your raison d'etre. I'm here as a member of the heterosexual segement of the population to show support for the homosexual segment that wants to be treated like everyone else rather than second class citizens.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

TooterBob wrote:
TootBob, isn't there a convention you have to attend?
"Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
Says your butt after your partner gets done. "

frig my lifes!
Winston Smith

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Here we go again! Another rehash of the tired old "You're gay!" joke.
Here's a thought, why not ignore it? Why keep bringing it in preemptively?

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So yesterday, he's your fiance, today he's your "husband" ? You are going to be an embarrassment to him whenever the 2 of you go anywhere. 30 states, huh? Better move to Alaska, so as not to run into any old tricks.... You certainly DO move fast. Better introduce him to new words and terms...like: Secret Indictment, Felony, Informant, Chlamydia.
And new ideas, such as: Bacterial
Chancroid (Haemophilus ducreyi)
Chlamydia (Chlamydia trachomatis)
Granuloma inguinale or (Klebsiella granulomatis)
Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae), colloquially known as "the clap"
Syphilis (Treponema pallidum)
Fungal
Candidiasis (yeast infection)
Viral
Micrograph showing the viral cytopathic effect of herpes (ground glass nuclear inclusions, multi-nucleation). Pap test. Pap stain.
Viral hepatitis (Hepatitis B virus)—saliva, venereal fluids.
(Note: Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E are transmitted via the fecal-oral route; Hepatitis C is rarely sexually transmittable,[2] and the route of transmission of Hepatitis D (only if infected with B) is uncertain, but may include sexual transmission.[3][4][5])
Herpes simplex (Herpes simplex virus 1, 2) skin and mucosal, transmissible with or without visible blisters
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)—venereal fluids, semen, breast milk, blood
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)—skin and mucosal contact.'High risk' types of HPV cause almost all cervical cancers, as well as some anal, penile, and vulvar cancer. Some other types of HPV cause genital warts.
Molluscum contagiosum (molluscum contagiosum virus MCV)—close contact
Parasites
Crab louse, colloquially known as "crabs" or "pubic lice" (Pthirus pubis)
Scabies (Sarcoptes scabiei)
Protozoal
Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis), colloquially known as "trich"
Give the little fellow a heads up...Be kind and let him see his new life as it approaches him.
You were definitely the kind of guy who played Doctor as a kid, but dang, did something go Way wrong...

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes!

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u-zbQ4zLNps&noredirect=1
frig my lifes!
Hello Cooterbob, how have you been?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Testy aren't we? What I'm not out to accomplish is winding people up. That appears to be your raison d'etre. I'm here as a member of the heterosexual segement of the population to show support for the homosexual segment that wants to be treated like everyone else rather than second class citizens.
Don’t mind him, he is like a little kid in the back seat that barely comprehends what is being said but makes a lot of noise.

I too am a heterosexual, that support equality for Americans regardless of orientation.
julie q

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
You were definitely the kind of guy who played Doctor as a kid, but dang, did something go Way wrong...
You said it, Gin! That dude has come unglued, unwrapped, and is way out to lunch!:D

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought, why not ignore it? Why keep bringing it in preemptively?
Here's a thought. Why not ignore me? I mean your jokes are lame anyway. "Eddie". "Your gay for Mr. Hudson!" etc. Very lame Winston.

P.S. You got the hots for your new sidekick Laquesha!(Dumb Winston style joke, just because you responded to her agreeing once- see how dopey it is when you do that?)

Funny Stuff Winston! What a dope!
Pepe Carver

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>well then... go get ready for your end and leave normal people the fluck alone... run along now
Poor ol' tired ho. Too may loads and not enough dough, got that ho blue and low.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t mind him, he is like a little kid in the back seat that barely comprehends what is being said but makes a lot of noise.
I too am a heterosexual, that support equality for Americans regardless of orientation.
As opposed to your stupid posts?

What a dope.

Fukushima

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

julie q wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it, Gin! That dude has come unglued, unwrapped, and is way out to lunch!:D
No kidding, and dang, the obsession... He is waaaaaayyyy out to lunch!! Hello julie q, nice to see you today.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you are Winston!

What a dope. You can't make this stuff up!

Fun!

P.S. We agree completely on equal rights. Ain't you proud! Look at me as a breath of fresh air, a poster who supports equal rights but not pompous jackasses like you and your girlfriend Laquesha Psycho PhD.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up toots. No one believes your silly schtick. You never turned a trick in your life. You have no rich fiance named Jerry. You're just a lonely old bag who posts dumb sh!t for it's shock value.
I do not "belittle the LGBT community". If you have a post where I did re-post it dippy. I'll save you the trouble, there are none. I support gay rights and have no compelling reasons to deny same sex marriage. I don't support whack job malcontents like you and the spun out post monkey psycho b!itch from hell Lawquesha Jefferson PhD. You two set back gay rights years with your psycho schtick and are an embarrassment to all people supporting equal rights.
I won't even bother to respond to your sidekick Laquesha nutty rants. I figure you're the slightly more sane of you two jackasses.
Have fun, but try and make it a little more believable toots.
Fun!
lololol... ya ok... believe what you want dumbazz... funny thing is i'm part of a university study rgarding std's in well you now... prostitutes.. guess i jus got included for the hell of it

btw... thank yo for supporting equallity
Tata

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>lololol... ya ok... believe what you want dumbazz... funny thing is i'm part of a university study rgarding std's in well you now... prostitutes.. guess i jus got included for the hell of it
btw... thank yo for supporting equallity
You working out of your camper in the employee parking lot or you working your ho trade in the cloak room in the back of the class?
Let Us Play With YourLook

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

So which one of you does Gary Spivey's hair?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••