Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,821 - 145,840 of 200,578 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>now that's some good sh!!T

Wonder how Mikey Di Douchie and Studly Hudson know our names when they stared posting her AFTER I changed mine to Laquesha and you just got here yesterday?

A Riddle... Wrapped In A Mystery... Inside An Enigma...but perhaps there is a key? Wow, just like that David Ferrie guy said about JFK's murder!

Hey Lilith, Didn't Doctor Douche/Professor Marvelous (absolutly no relation to Mikey Di Douchie) once accuse YOU of killing JFK?

And David Ferrie was (dum da dum...) Gay!

I am so brilliant that just blew my own mind!!!!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how Mikey Di Douchie and Studly Hudson know our names when they stared posting her AFTER I changed mine to Laquesha and you just got here yesterday?
A Riddle... Wrapped In A Mystery... Inside An Enigma...but perhaps there is a key? Wow, just like that David Ferrie guy said about JFK's murder!
Hey Lilith, Didn't Doctor Douche/Professor Marvelous (absolutly no relation to Mikey Di Douchie) once accuse YOU of killing JFK?
And David Ferrie was (dum da dum...) Gay!
I am so brilliant that just blew my own mind!!!!
i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, it must suck to NEVER get invited to the party, never getting picked for the tram... personally, I think that murder is an extreme reaction but is that why you started killing hobos?
What a stupid post! And psycho. Makes it extra fun!

Send more you spun out post monkey psycho b!tch! Just don't bore us with the "You're gay!" schtick please. "You're a murderer!" is kind of silly too.

Aren't you the whacked out psycho broad used to brag how many flat screen TV's you had? Crippled hands?

Funny Stuff!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what a coincidence(not)!!
I used to call him "doochie" as well.

OMG Mitt! Are you saying that DiDouchie isn't who he claims to be? Do you thin that he and Studly Hudson PLANNED this whole charade?

I feel so betrayed...Oh well!

Shift is over but it's a two hour drire home... I'm going to take go home take a shower, smoke a bowl, take a long soak, get laid, eat a sandwich butt naked put on my PJ's, watch my kids sleep of a while, maybe some another bowl and go to sleep. I am going to do all this in this exact order whit the possible exception of getting laid after my shower but before my soak...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Here we go again! Another rehash of the tired old "You're gay!" joke. Right toots? It was never funny.
Please. Get some new schtick. Maybe I am gay. Something wrong with that you homophobic spun out post monkey? Please tell us about it.
I though the topic of this thread was "all things that Studly Hudson and Mike Di Douchie"

It's a very serious subject and I would NEVER joke about it.
Slick

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Sandy is all wet tonight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....
That's what I'd heard. Hey, do you want to kill Mikey DiDouchie and Studly Hudson before they kill any more hobos or brain cells?

BTW Lilith, though they are both Trollious Commonist Amaricanist (Common North American Trolls) it turns out that neither of them are now nor have they ever been gay. The species is so common that parts of the US are overrun with them, so it's OK LEGAL kill them. Hell, you don't even need a permit.
Tata

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had you banned. WTF are you going on about?
You most likely did, that's all you do is tell posters you will report them ..
Pixies

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Over run by Pixies.
Tata

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....
If you keep up like this Rose da Ho will hve you removed again

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Skinner a right to marry/EUGENICS case that had EVERYTHING to do with reproduction was cited in Loving, a right to marriage/RACE case that had nothing to do with reproduction but neither Skinner or Loving can be applied to DOMA because you say so.
It seems cut and dry, so why bother engaging you? After all you're a f*cking genius who knows more about every thing than anyone ever has or ever will. You win. Do you want a metal or maybe a framed certificate of achievement to commemorate your victory?
WTF are you blabbing about?

I didn't cite my opinion you idiot, I cited the opinion of the court. You have a serious comprehension problem.

BTW, I never said anything about DOMA, which is completely unconstitutional as the Federal Government lacks the enumerated power to regulate marriage.

You really should remove PhD from your name, no one is buying it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Poor "Tata".

Poor, poor "Tata".
Brucie got PRIDE

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Dedicated to all you failed hairdressers and fry cooks:

I feel your pain!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>your little buddy wasn't very bright... to often brings a water pistol to a gun fight... I go by Satans Who-re for a reason.... I have a transgendered child and i'll cut the throat of anyone who hassles her.... anyone!!!! Now as to you... please elaborate to both myself , my Fiancee Jerry, and all my friends here at this club as to why you feel the need to belittle people in the LGBT community... Does it make you feel tough, like Pebbles... or are you just lonely like he is... Maybe you were brainwashed by some christardo family and you feel it is your mission from GOD!!@@... Please share.. and I will share with the patrons at this club... who btw are almost all hetero.... Ok whie you type.. i'm gonna have a drink.... you don't have rape in your back ground to... do you
Listen up toots. No one believes your silly schtick. You never turned a trick in your life. You have no rich fiance named Jerry. You're just a lonely old bag who posts dumb sh!t for it's shock value.

I do not "belittle the LGBT community". If you have a post where I did re-post it dippy. I'll save you the trouble, there are none. I support gay rights and have no compelling reasons to deny same sex marriage. I don't support whack job malcontents like you and the spun out post monkey psycho b!itch from hell Lawquesha Jefferson PhD. You two set back gay rights years with your psycho schtick and are an embarrassment to all people supporting equal rights.

I won't even bother to respond to your sidekick Laquesha nutty rants. I figure you're the slightly more sane of you two jackasses.

Have fun, but try and make it a little more believable toots.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
Bot, i'd love to stay and rip into the psychos, but I have work to do, so I will be back later to resume the lililth bashing...
:-D
Maybe she can fabricate a link to a rape case....
I'll keep 'em warmed up for you.(S)he's really spinning out of orbit now. Woohoo!

Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's a common troll but he has a (man sized) crush on Studly Hudson so he hauled all his crap out from under his bridge and set himslef (or should is sez hisself?) up on this thread.
Craziest thing? DiDouchie, Studly and ZenDog (BTW, he died today) THREE assclowns who couldn't post an on topic comment if you put a gun to theri heads all joined TOPIX around the same time and all THREE ended up only posting on THIS thread.
Isn't that right Mr Di Douchie?
Does anyone read this long winded psychob!tch's insane rants all the way through?

I think she's still on the tired old "You're gay!" schtick. She thinks somehow that supports gay rights. But who cares what spun out post monkey homophobe is trying to say. As long as she keeps spinning.

Woohoo! Spin toots spin! Funny stuff.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I though the topic of this thread was "all things that Studly Hudson and Mike Di Douchie"
It's a very serious subject and I would NEVER joke about it.
See what happens when you try and think toots. I suggest you don't. Let your handlers do the thinking.

Spun out post monkey tries to "though" for herself!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
They claim to be on opposing sides of the argument, but Mike seems to have a fun way of displaying his support. The only person opposed to gay marriage in here that seems to disagree with him is tata. Tata seems to be a couple pancakes shy of a stack so nothing surprises me out of that corner.
Both claim to have offered up some good arguments on the topic of discussion, but I'm afraid these comments are little more than figments of someone's overactive imagination.
I dunno exactly what either of 'em hope to accomplish, but it seems they're direction is little more than stirring the pot, so to speak.
Great choice for a sidekick Winston! Wow! Laquesha Jefferson PhD.

It's gonna be fun with the team of Laquesha the spun out post monkey, Lilith the fake street walker and Winston who is here to "accomplish" something, not quite sure what since you never say!

Fun!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

http://download.lardlad.com/sounds/season11/m...
frig my lifes!!!
TooterBob

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

TootBob, isn't there a convention you have to attend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE