Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,801 - 145,820 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seeing things, stupid. I didn't say "racist" in that post.
Seriously, are you f-ing stupid?

What to you think your ranting about slave ownership and the black vote was all about?

Here is your post again in case you forgot what you typed:

They are all worm poop now. Have been for centuries.
I don't give a fk what they intended. They surely didn't intend for black women to be able to vote.
<quoted text>
Slave owner, rapist.
Worm poop.
You really see yourself as some knowledgeable historian, don't you? You're just a pretentious little prick.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
TTAG?
The fact that marriage is a right is mentioned in Loving v VA.
<quoted text>
Yes, they made a mistake.
Right to marriage in Loving V Virginia was in directed reference to Skinner V Oklahoma as it was cited by the court.

You would know this if you had actually read the opinion which you like to ignorantly cite all the time.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mr. Hudson think you're tormenting us. It appears that this is your reason for being here too. Which is a really sad commentary about your existence.

The yack yack is just a cover for their budding bromance and the grief cause by the sudden death of ZenDogDoc the third stooge.? Poor ZenDogDoc we was just getting to know you.

Winston, Do you think that (Faux) Rock Hudson is a serial killer or at the very least a bisexual? He is on my posts like honey and butter on a hot biscuit. And what with him begging me to let him show me is um..you know "down there" spot, which he has done directly THREE times now and who know how many more times in those flirty posts he sends to Mike "the douche" DiDouchie.. who I am almost certain is keeping a road killed possum and his mother severed head in his freezer. Those boys attentions are hardly gentlemanly and I am starting to suspect that their intentions here are are not chivalrous.
Stan

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Lililth, They let you out too soon. You need to go back into therapy. Good luck

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
Ok whie you type.. i'm gonna have a drink.... you don't have rape in your back ground to... do you
I wouldn't turn my back on either of them because they will fight dirty, but face to face they are both little pusses. That wrinkly fella with the skin cancer and COPD would get winded walking to the mailbox.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>your little buddy wasn't very bright... to often brings a water pistol to a gun fight... I go by Satans Who-re for a reason.... I have a transgendered child and i'll cut the throat of anyone who hassles her.... anyone!!!! Now as to you... please elaborate to both myself , my Fiancee Jerry, and all my friends here at this club as to why you feel the need to belittle people in the LGBT community... Does it make you feel tough, like Pebbles... or are you just lonely like he is... Maybe you were brainwashed by some christardo family and you feel it is your mission from GOD!!@@... Please share.. and I will share with the patrons at this club... who btw are almost all hetero.... Ok whie you type.. i'm gonna have a drink.... you don't have rape in your back ground to... do you
Now calm down toots. Sorry I asked if you ever did a guy that smoked. Sheeesh. Doesn't make me a bad person or a homophobe fer chrissakes you psycho freak! Relax.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
The yack yack is just a cover for their budding bromance and the grief cause by the sudden death of ZenDogDoc the third stooge.? Poor ZenDogDoc we was just getting to know you.
Winston, Do you think that (Faux) Rock Hudson is a serial killer or at the very least a bisexual? He is on my posts like honey and butter on a hot biscuit. And what with him begging me to let him show me is um..you know "down there" spot, which he has done directly THREE times now and who know how many more times in those flirty posts he sends to Mike "the douche" DiDouchie.. who I am almost certain is keeping a road killed possum and his mother severed head in his freezer. Those boys attentions are hardly gentlemanly and I am starting to suspect that their intentions here are are not chivalrous.
Yeah yeah we're gay ha ha ha! It wasn't funny the first 20 times. It's tedious now. Get some new schtick this is a dumb place for your homophobia toots.

What a dope. And spun out post monkey psycho freak!
Winston Smith

Thurmont, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
They claim to be on opposing sides of the argument, but Mike seems to have a fun way of displaying his support. The only person opposed to gay marriage in here that seems to disagree with him is tata. Tata seems to be a couple pancakes shy of a stack so nothing surprises me out of that corner.

Both claim to have offered up some good arguments on the topic of discussion, but I'm afraid these comments are little more than figments of someone's overactive imagination.

I dunno exactly what either of 'em hope to accomplish, but it seems they're direction is little more than stirring the pot, so to speak.

Since: Jul 10

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

-----

The 'State' never gave anyone the 'right to marry'. Marriage was given by God long before there were States. So the State should not be able to pervert the meaning of marriage. If they do, it's just a sign of the times. It'll all end soon, and God will show the world what's what. I can't wait! LOL

-----

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Now calm down toots. Sorry I asked if you ever did a guy that smoked. Sheeesh. Doesn't make me a bad person or a homophobe fer chrissakes you psycho freak! Relax.
so then what brings you here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Right to marriage in Loving V Virginia was in directed reference to Skinner V Oklahoma as it was cited by the court.

Skinner a right to marry/EUGENICS case that had EVERYTHING to do with reproduction was cited in Loving, a right to marriage/RACE case that had nothing to do with reproduction but neither Skinner or Loving can be applied to DOMA because you say so.

It seems cut and dry, so why bother engaging you? After all you're a f*cking genius who knows more about every thing than anyone ever has or ever will. You win. Do you want a metal or maybe a framed certificate of achievement to commemorate your victory?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

unigenito wrote:
-----
The 'State' never gave anyone the 'right to marry'. Marriage was given by God long before there were States. So the State should not be able to pervert the meaning of marriage. If they do, it's just a sign of the times. It'll all end soon, and God will show the world what's what. I can't wait! LOL
-----
well then... go get ready for your end and leave normal people the fluck alone... run along now

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
They claim to be on opposing sides of the argument, but Mike seems to have a fun way of displaying his support. The only person opposed to gay marriage in here that seems to disagree with him is tata. Tata seems to be a couple pancakes shy of a stack so nothing surprises me out of that corner.
Both claim to have offered up some good arguments on the topic of discussion, but I'm afraid these comments are little more than figments of someone's overactive imagination.
I dunno exactly what either of 'em hope to accomplish, but it seems they're direction is little more than stirring the pot, so to speak.
What do you hope to accomplish Winston? Please accomplish it, I'm not stopping you! Relax. Accomplish!

What a jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>hey just curious... do you force your ash tray smelling hand to have sex with you... or does it resist to
What choice does Studly Hudson's dried out old pecker have? I don't think old fella's have wet dreams so it's the ashtray hand or NOTHING. I bet his pecker wisher he'd wear gloves or at least use some lotion.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

unigenito wrote:
-----
-----
don't you have bags for you know.... your rapture... or maybe you dug a ditch in your back yard and pack it full of survival sh!t... either way... go get your own damn self ready... hey just curious did your great uncle stand on the docks in spain and yell at columbus you flucking moron

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so then what brings you here
You do toots! And Winston. And that other psycho b!tch ELH and the whole gang!

Funny Stuff!

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

unigenito wrote:
-----
-----
oh and I saw your jesASS earlier... he was hanging dead on some cross around a hooker friends neck... Don't worry I would hang with him.. but the standard $100 an hour would still apply... not even the son of god rides for free...

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What choice does Studly Hudson's dried out old pecker have? I don't think old fella's have wet dreams so it's the ashtray hand or NOTHING. I bet his pecker wisher he'd wear gloves or at least use some lotion.
now that's some good sh!!T

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so then what brings you here

He's a common troll but he has a (man sized) crush on Studly Hudson so he hauled all his crap out from under his bridge and set himslef (or should is sez hisself?) up on this thread.

Craziest thing? DiDouchie, Studly and ZenDog (BTW, he died today) THREE assclowns who couldn't post an on topic comment if you put a gun to theri heads all joined TOPIX around the same time and all THREE ended up only posting on THIS thread.

Isn't that right Mr Di Douchie?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

unigenito wrote:
-----
-----
hey jut curious fuktardo... jesASS ived 2000 years ago and your 2000 year old comic book was wrtten well you know about the same time.... yet humans as homo sapians date back over 200,000 years.... hmmm where was yo god the first 198,000 years

oh ya he wasn't invented yet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••