Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the Aug 4, 2010, www.cnn.com story titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

rEPUBvULTURE

West Covina, CA

#165926 Oct 30, 2012
Cheap and easy Willard Mitt Romney making use of the damage and deaths on the America's East Coast, nothing like a LDS vulture.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165929 Oct 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you've come clean and admitted your only reason for being here is to act like a child. I hope you're feeling a bit better now that you've let that out. Perhaps one day you might mature.
Oh Winston you big liar I never "admitted" my only reason for being here is to "act like a child"! Did I? You're just mad because I expose you for the silly grouch you are.

I haven't seen a post of yours yet doing what you claim you're here for. Will we be seeing one soon or are you going to just continue to act like a hurt child?

What a dope! And a liar.

Fun!

Love, "Eddie"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165931 Oct 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Eddie, you've repeatedly suggested I was going to call you gay. Nice guy that I am, I did just what you wanted and called you gay. Now you want me to ignore you. I think, no I know, that is hogwash. You want the attention, Eddie. You thrive on it in hopes you'll piss someone off. You've made it quite clear that you enjoy annoying folks.
Especially you!

Too Funny!
Mormon Trusts

West Covina, CA

#165933 Oct 30, 2012
The Mormon trust master, Willard Mitt Romney is against ANY FEMA money going to any citizens of the United States of America - it offends his LDS teachings.

Run this bum - Willard Mitt Romney back to Mexico where his family came from.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165934 Oct 30, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Eddie, you've repeatedly suggested I was going to call you gay. Nice guy that I am, I did just what you wanted and called you gay. Now you want me to ignore you. I think, no I know, that is hogwash. You want the attention, Eddie. You thrive on it in hopes you'll piss someone off. You've made it quite clear that you enjoy annoying folks.
You've been suggesting that I am gay for Mr Hudson ever since I responded to one of his posts. Don't play "you made me do it" now you big liar!

You're a homophobe Winston. And a real dope!

Now you're embarrassed at your homophobia and trying to backtrack. Too late. So much for your "support" for gay rights.

Winston's real mad!

P.S. That 1978 Honda 750 K model is a real P.O.S. and not a "classic"!

Funny!
Winston Smith

Glen Burnie, MD

#165935 Oct 30, 2012
regalus112a wrote:
<quoted text>
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
Oh really? Provide evidence or STFU. Back biting and insults are fine by me. Unsupported accusations like this aren't.
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#165944 Oct 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been suggesting that I am gay for Mr Hudson ever since I responded to one of his posts. Don't play "you made me do it" now you big liar!
You're a homophobe Winston. And a real dope!
Now you're embarrassed at your homophobia and trying to backtrack. Too late. So much for your "support" for gay rights.
Winston's real mad!
P.S. That 1978 Honda 750 K model is a real P.O.S. and not a "classic"!
Funny!
No suggestion, lad. Just truth. You've had the hots for Hudson since about 150 posts ago. When are you going to consummate your relationship with him?
Amannda

Los Angeles, CA

#165947 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
My pecker (and I) wish that you'd learn to type properly...you and yer wh_ore friend, both.
Save your pecker for your pink friend Mike DiRucci. He'll expect all of its 3 inches ready to go at the Motel 6 this weekend.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#165948 Oct 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you f-ing stupid?
What to you think your ranting about slave ownership and the black vote was all about?

Here is your post again in case you forgot what you typed:
They are all worm poop now. Have been for centuries.
I don't give a fk what they intended. They surely didn't intend for black women to be able to vote.
<quoted text>
Slave owner, rapist.
Worm poop.
You really see yourself as some knowledgeable historian, don't you? You're just a pretentious little prick.
And? I didn't say "racist" in that post, now did I?
LOLSER!

North Hollywood, CA

#165949 Oct 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Right to marriage in Loving V Virginia was in directed reference to Skinner V Oklahoma as it was cited by the court.
You would know this if you had actually read the opinion which you like to ignorantly cite all the time.
LOL.
You are just silly.
Skinner V Oklahoma wasn't about marriage, it was about using forced sterilization as a means of punishment. The mention of marriage was incidental.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165950 Oct 30, 2012
Amannda wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your pecker for your pink friend Mike DiRucci. He'll expect all of its 3 inches ready to go at the Motel 6 this weekend.
Winston? That you?

Too Funny!

North Hollywood, CA

#165951 Oct 30, 2012
unigenito wrote:
-----
The 'State' never gave anyone the 'right to marry'. Marriage was given by God long before there were States. So the State should not be able to pervert the meaning of marriage. If they do, it's just a sign of the times. It'll all end soon, and God will show the world what's what. I can't wait! LOL
-----
This will shut you up:
Provide any evidence that god exists.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165954 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported LaQ for the death threat included in post #165866.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I just read it and her death threat in that post included me.

Spun out post monkey homicidal maniac. Good thing she's locked up and over medicated most of the time.

Erika Lane Halfpenny. A real whack job.
Winston Smith

Midland, VA

#165955 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your kind are merely engaging in the "Ostrich Maneuver". Pretensions that a 5 year old can master.
So we're on an even playing field then, eh?

North Hollywood, CA

#165956 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ain't that the most bullshit answer that anyone has ever heard ?
No, it's the truth. You con dumbs are violent, and without any sort of real morals. Are you denying that? I don't want to put my life on the line by posting my pic.
You are risking nothing but some snide remarks about how ugly you are. Are you denying that?
regalus112a

Los Angeles, CA

#165961 Oct 30, 2012
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what a troll is. Maybe should have said it better. I meant ur purpose here, from what u said, is for trolling not that ur a troll.
Well, at least urs having fun. Fair play it can get too serious sometimes.
DiRucci is on the list of his state's version of Megan's Law. Post with him at your own risk.
Stan

Los Angeles, CA

#165963 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're cruising for a date ? Trying it on with Mike? Don't think you'll have much luck, i am sure he has standards, try lililth, she's cheap and easy.
Lilith is a pig. I'll take Mike's mother. She's only five dollars and she swallows the goo.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165966 Oct 30, 2012
regalus112a wrote:
<quoted text>
Now stop that Winston everyone knows it's you, you homophobe!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165971 Oct 30, 2012
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lilith is a pig. I'll take Mike's mother. She's only five dollars and she swallows the goo.
I'd take Lilith. Mom's pretty gnarly. Weighs 350 lbs. Got warts all over. bald. stinks. doesn't wipe good (can't reach- maybe you'll help her? I won't). But maybe she's just your speed. And she needs a boyfriend. Probably does swallow! Come on over toots!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165972 Oct 30, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just not as funny as those OTHER sock puppets from L.A....
I'm trying to liven him up a little. But yeah, he's a real dope.

Fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar '15 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar '15 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]