Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#165853 Oct 29, 2012
unigenito wrote:
-----
The 'State' never gave anyone the 'right to marry'. Marriage was given by God long before there were States. So the State should not be able to pervert the meaning of marriage. If they do, it's just a sign of the times. It'll all end soon, and God will show the world what's what. I can't wait! LOL
-----
oh and I saw your jesASS earlier... he was hanging dead on some cross around a hooker friends neck... Don't worry I would hang with him.. but the standard $100 an hour would still apply... not even the son of god rides for free...

Bellevue, WA

#165854 Oct 29, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
What choice does Studly Hudson's dried out old pecker have? I don't think old fella's have wet dreams so it's the ashtray hand or NOTHING. I bet his pecker wisher he'd wear gloves or at least use some lotion.
now that's some good sh!!T

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#165855 Oct 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>so then what brings you here

He's a common troll but he has a (man sized) crush on Studly Hudson so he hauled all his crap out from under his bridge and set himslef (or should is sez hisself?) up on this thread.

Craziest thing? DiDouchie, Studly and ZenDog (BTW, he died today) THREE assclowns who couldn't post an on topic comment if you put a gun to theri heads all joined TOPIX around the same time and all THREE ended up only posting on THIS thread.

Isn't that right Mr Di Douchie?

Bellevue, WA

#165856 Oct 29, 2012
unigenito wrote:
-----
The 'State' never gave anyone the 'right to marry'. Marriage was given by God long before there were States. So the State should not be able to pervert the meaning of marriage. If they do, it's just a sign of the times. It'll all end soon, and God will show the world what's what. I can't wait! LOL
-----
hey jut curious fuktardo... jesASS ived 2000 years ago and your 2000 year old comic book was wrtten well you know about the same time.... yet humans as homo sapians date back over 200,000 years.... hmmm where was yo god the first 198,000 years

oh ya he wasn't invented yet

Location hidden

#165857 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You do toots! And Winston. And that other psycho b!tch ELH and the whole gang!

Wow, it must suck to NEVER get invited to the party, never getting picked for the tram... personally, I think that murder is an extreme reaction but is that why you started killing hobos?
MITT ROBMEE

Anderson, CA

#165858 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
He's a common troll but he has a (man sized) crush on Studly Hudson so he hauled all his crap out from under his bridge and set himslef (or should is sez hisself?) up on this thread.
Craziest thing? DiDouchie, Studly and ZenDog (BTW, he died today) THREE assclowns who couldn't post an on topic comment if you put a gun to theri heads all joined TOPIX around the same time and all THREE ended up only posting on THIS thread.
wow what a coincidence(not)!!

I used to call him "doochie" as well.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165859 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
WOW! Here we go again! Another rehash of the tired old "You're gay!" joke. Right toots? It was never funny.

Please. Get some new schtick. Maybe I am gay. Something wrong with that you homophobic spun out post monkey? Please tell us about it.

Location hidden

#165860 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>now that's some good sh!!T

Wonder how Mikey Di Douchie and Studly Hudson know our names when they stared posting her AFTER I changed mine to Laquesha and you just got here yesterday?

A Riddle... Wrapped In A Mystery... Inside An Enigma...but perhaps there is a key? Wow, just like that David Ferrie guy said about JFK's murder!

Hey Lilith, Didn't Doctor Douche/Professor Marvelous (absolutly no relation to Mikey Di Douchie) once accuse YOU of killing JFK?

And David Ferrie was (dum da dum...) Gay!

I am so brilliant that just blew my own mind!!!!

Bellevue, WA

#165861 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Wonder how Mikey Di Douchie and Studly Hudson know our names when they stared posting her AFTER I changed mine to Laquesha and you just got here yesterday?
A Riddle... Wrapped In A Mystery... Inside An Enigma...but perhaps there is a key? Wow, just like that David Ferrie guy said about JFK's murder!
Hey Lilith, Didn't Doctor Douche/Professor Marvelous (absolutly no relation to Mikey Di Douchie) once accuse YOU of killing JFK?
And David Ferrie was (dum da dum...) Gay!
I am so brilliant that just blew my own mind!!!!
i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165862 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, it must suck to NEVER get invited to the party, never getting picked for the tram... personally, I think that murder is an extreme reaction but is that why you started killing hobos?
What a stupid post! And psycho. Makes it extra fun!

Send more you spun out post monkey psycho b!tch! Just don't bore us with the "You're gay!" schtick please. "You're a murderer!" is kind of silly too.

Aren't you the whacked out psycho broad used to brag how many flat screen TV's you had? Crippled hands?

Funny Stuff!

Location hidden

#165863 Oct 29, 2012
MITT ROBMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what a coincidence(not)!!
I used to call him "doochie" as well.

OMG Mitt! Are you saying that DiDouchie isn't who he claims to be? Do you thin that he and Studly Hudson PLANNED this whole charade?

I feel so betrayed...Oh well!

Shift is over but it's a two hour drire home... I'm going to take go home take a shower, smoke a bowl, take a long soak, get laid, eat a sandwich butt naked put on my PJ's, watch my kids sleep of a while, maybe some another bowl and go to sleep. I am going to do all this in this exact order whit the possible exception of getting laid after my shower but before my soak...

Location hidden

#165864 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Here we go again! Another rehash of the tired old "You're gay!" joke. Right toots? It was never funny.
Please. Get some new schtick. Maybe I am gay. Something wrong with that you homophobic spun out post monkey? Please tell us about it.
I though the topic of this thread was "all things that Studly Hudson and Mike Di Douchie"

It's a very serious subject and I would NEVER joke about it.
Slick

West Covina, CA

#165865 Oct 29, 2012
Sandy is all wet tonight.

Location hidden

#165866 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....
That's what I'd heard. Hey, do you want to kill Mikey DiDouchie and Studly Hudson before they kill any more hobos or brain cells?

BTW Lilith, though they are both Trollious Commonist Amaricanist (Common North American Trolls) it turns out that neither of them are now nor have they ever been gay. The species is so common that parts of the US are overrun with them, so it's OK LEGAL kill them. Hell, you don't even need a permit.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#165870 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had you banned. WTF are you going on about?
You most likely did, that's all you do is tell posters you will report them ..
Pixies

West Covina, CA

#165871 Oct 29, 2012
Over run by Pixies.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#165872 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>i did kill jfk.... he was catholic like my parents.....
If you keep up like this Rose da Ho will hve you removed again

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165873 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Skinner a right to marry/EUGENICS case that had EVERYTHING to do with reproduction was cited in Loving, a right to marriage/RACE case that had nothing to do with reproduction but neither Skinner or Loving can be applied to DOMA because you say so.
It seems cut and dry, so why bother engaging you? After all you're a f*cking genius who knows more about every thing than anyone ever has or ever will. You win. Do you want a metal or maybe a framed certificate of achievement to commemorate your victory?
WTF are you blabbing about?

I didn't cite my opinion you idiot, I cited the opinion of the court. You have a serious comprehension problem.

BTW, I never said anything about DOMA, which is completely unconstitutional as the Federal Government lacks the enumerated power to regulate marriage.

You really should remove PhD from your name, no one is buying it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#165875 Oct 30, 2012
Poor "Tata".

Poor, poor "Tata".
Brucie got PRIDE

Pulaski, TN

#165879 Oct 30, 2012
Dedicated to all you failed hairdressers and fry cooks:

I feel your pain!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS May 26 Un agenda 21 and ... 4
public officials violating federal laws May 24 Un agenda 21 and ... 3
the music thread (Apr '12) May 23 Musikologist 19
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 23 ikestubbs 1,535
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) May 21 Yin Simons 13
News Taking extraordinary measures to wear an extrao... May 18 outtogether 2
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE