Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,701 - 145,720 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165662 Oct 29, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! I'm your cousin. Janice told me you were posting on this site. We've been all laughing at your lame azz because of all the time you've been spending here when you should be out looking for a job.
Don't know why it shows in Los Angeles. Probably a glitch in the way Topix works. And yes! You are living at home AND eating Hot-pockets you tub of rancid lard AND you hang around Starbucks trolling for whatever and spare change!
You going to make the big Thanksgiving dinner? Polly says hi and wishes you would. You should try and make it, dude!
WOW! Even dopier than your last post!

What a jackass.

Funny stuff!(My post not yours, yours is stupid)
HatRack

West Covina, CA

#165663 Oct 29, 2012
Whats a matter u

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165664 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That wood bee ewe and yore buddey, Mr. Hudson. The too of yoo apeer to be funkshunning off one brain. Pritty impressive given you're locashuns. Doncha think?
Now for an updait. It is reining here, and windee as a windee thing (like most politishuns). Last chek weave got aboot 10% of the property under wuter.
You drunk or something Winston? You're making even less sense than usual.

Winston's drunk. Or maybe just extra dopey.

P.S. A little biology lesson for you dummy. Synecephalus twins share a brain. Mr. Hudson and I are on opposite sides of the same sex marriage debate. It doesn't make sense that we share a brain. But you're a dope so no one expects you to make sense!

Fun Stuff!
carl

Los Angeles, CA

#165665 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Even dopier than your last post!
What a jackass.
Funny stuff!(My post not yours, yours is stupid)
Why u posting here anyways, dude? For chicks?
You look like the Comic Book guy from the Simpsons, so I know you can't be sending anyone your real picture.

What's with the user name you're using?? Bogus as a three dollar bill. You're whack! Later!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165666 Oct 29, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why u posting here anyways, dude? For chicks?
You look like the Comic Book guy from the Simpsons, so I know you can't be sending anyone your real picture.
What's with the user name you're using?? Bogus as a three dollar bill. You're whack! Later!
But you're real.

Real silly!

What a dope.

Fun!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#165667 Oct 29, 2012
Here is one of the things anti-gay patriots fear;

The only way your partner and you are genetically related to a child is if the surrogate/in-vitro is a relative. That means one of you deliberately birthed a child, with a female relative of the other partner. You did so with the deliberate intention of depriving that child of a mother. I find that criminally cruel and diabolically evil. You did so with the selfish motive of fraudulently pretending to be a family AT THE EXPENSE OF THE CHILD. In reality one of you is a abusive father and the other a depraved uncle. That child will one day wonder why their mother rejected them and why anyone who supposedly loved them would pervert nature at a child's expense. This is the perversion your denial leads to. You make everything around you a defect to make yours look normal.
I knew of the article before you posted it. You are either lying about having children, or you are lying about how it was accomplished. I would suggest you re-read the article yourself. In either case, the fact that you would promote such an idea validates my post above. It is also why the concern about the ethics of it are noted in the article. Crawl back in your hole.
HatRack

West Covina, CA

#165668 Oct 29, 2012
Is this a Cash for Less site?

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#165669 Oct 29, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3Ephh9J5BWQXX
frig my lifes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
frig my lifes!
Winston Smith

Lithonia, GA

#165670 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You drunk or something Winston? You're making even less sense than usual.
Winston's drunk. Or maybe just extra dopey.
P.S. A little biology lesson for you dummy. Synecephalus twins share a brain. Mr. Hudson and I are on opposite sides of the same sex marriage debate. It doesn't make sense that we share a brain. But you're a dope so no one expects you to make sense!
Fun Stuff!
Yet the too of ewe come off a lot like eech other. Nope, I am not drunc. Ewe just seam to enjoi corekting misteaks sew I wantid ewe to have a lode of 'em to corekt. I'm nise like that. Ewe liky, know?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165671 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the too of ewe come off a lot like eech other. Nope, I am not drunc. Ewe just seam to enjoi corekting misteaks sew I wantid ewe to have a lode of 'em to corekt. I'm nise like that. Ewe liky, know?
You come off like Laquesha Whacko PhD. Yet I don't call you two synecephalus twins. That would not be nice to synecephalus twins.

But I don't mind calling both of you dopes. Because you are.

Fun!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

#165672 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I knew of the article before you posted it. You are either lying about having children, or you are lying about how it was accomplished. I would suggest you re-read the article yourself. In either case, the fact that you would promote such an idea validates my post above. It is also why the concern about the ethics of it are noted in the article. Crawl back in your hole.
Yet yo didn't bother to research that back when you were born sexually ambiguous children where pretty much always reassigned as FEMALE because the surgery to give them normal appears male genitals was YEARS AWAY...or that 90% of sexually ambiguous children are born infertile. Probably should have done your "homework" before you came her to spin your ridiculous yarn and certainly before you made time to "research" someone else s reproductive history.

Hell, even a dumb blonde and a Twirling gay would have the brains to do THAT! Maybe you should take your genital obsessed ass off line for a while and start working on "KiMAre 2.0"?
Winston Smith

Lithonia, GA

#165673 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You come off like Laquesha Whacko PhD. Yet I don't call you two synecephalus twins. That would not be nice to synecephalus twins.
But I don't mind calling both of you dopes. Because you are.
Fun!
Nah, we're completely different. I've focused on pointing out what a pair of eejits the two of you are. She seems to be casting a net with a bit more breadth. That and I don't recall the two of us engaging in any exchanges like you and your best friend. Why is it that I have to point out the obvious to you all the time?
DU fop

West Covina, CA

#165674 Oct 29, 2012
Do you use FOP?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#165675 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boiled down ?
Because they weren't designed to.
People weren't designed.
And marriage is a legal contract.
US citizens are promised equal protection under the law.

Still waiting for a rational argument against gay marriage.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165676 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, we're completely different. I've focused on pointing out what a pair of eejits the two of you are. She seems to be casting a net with a bit more breadth. That and I don't recall the two of us engaging in any exchanges like you and your best friend. Why is it that I have to point out the obvious to you all the time?
Aw Winston you're so silly. And such a big dope! You can't just say "You're an "eejit!" (whatever that is), you must provide evidence.

And no, you are very much like your best friend Laquesha. Certainly more alike than I and Mr. Hudson.

Mr. Hudson and I are alike in our enjoyment of tormenting you clowns, that is true. But then you and Laquesha are alike in your dopiness!

Funny Stuff!

North Hollywood, CA

#165677 Oct 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There is no gender equality right in the US Constitution. A man has the exclusive right to marry a woman and a woman has the exclusive right to marry a man; that keeps gender diversity.
Gender Segregation Unions
XX + XX
XY + XY
Infertile
Gender Diverse Unions
XX + XY
Fertile
Government has a vital interest in the next generation of taxpayers.
Well, you stupid sow, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
And recognizing gay marriage won't stop people from producing the next generation of tax payers.

Still waiting for a rational argument against gay marriage.
DU Fop

West Covina, CA

#165679 Oct 29, 2012
Haven't you read your FOP contract?

North Hollywood, CA

#165680 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So the self proclaimed PhD needed a link to Court cases?
Are you incapable of using google?
And no, the founders did not intend for the Constitution to be "fluid" and I challenge you to find a single reference from one of them to the contrary.
They are all worm poop now. Have been for centuries.
I don't give a fk what they intended. They surely didn't intend for black women to be able to vote.
akpilot wrote:
The only way the Constitution is "fluid" is found in Article V, but that is too hard for you, so you intend to bypass that process and simply use the courts.
""t has long, however, been my opinion, and I have never shrunk from its expression,(although I do not choose to put it into a newspaper, nor, like a Priam in armor, offer myself its champion,) the germ of dissolution of our federal government is in the constitution of the federal judiciary: an irresponsible body,(for impeachment is scarcely a scare-crow,) working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little to-day and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief, over the field of jurisdiction until all shall be usurped from the States, and the government of all be consolidated into one. To this I am opposed; because, when all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the centre of all it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated."- Thomas Jefferson
Slave owner, rapist.
Worm poop.

You really see yourself as some knowledgeable historian, don't you? You're just a pretentious little prick.

North Hollywood, CA

#165682 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't answer the very question you expect everyone else to?
You claim that you cannot be a racists until someone tells you which race you hate,
Never made that claim.
A racists? LOL.
akpilot wrote:
yet you fail to provide the same evidence when making your own claim against someone else.
This is why you are an idiot Rose.
I asked you first. After you tell us which race I don't like, I'll tell you which race you hate. And, no, "all of them" doesn't count.
So, tell us, which race I don't like.
DapperDan

West Covina, CA

#165683 Oct 29, 2012
It sounds more like inquisition than inquiry.

"Witch hunt" wouldn't be too strong a term to use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Aug 26 Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••