Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165763 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you're gay. Now you can sleep well tonight. Is it okay for me to be happy now? TIA
See. You used up your worst insult. You got it all out. Now have some fun! Loosen up!

Winston. What a grouch!

Fun!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#165765 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as ol' Jerry putting you up in his $1.2M house, that's like dressing a pig in an Armani suit......
ya ok little man.... funny .... Jerry... put the deposit down on a three karrot diamond today..... Emerald cut very clear and pretty...like me

oh just curious ... do you ever take those bedsheet walls down and wash them... or do they smell like your ash tray hand

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#165773 Oct 29, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
What with "Mike DiDouchie" following "(Faux) Rock Hudson" around like a love sick hound dog and Ol' Rock busy trying to prove what a stud he is you are going to have to wait a pretty long time for a coherent response from any of the three stooges and the next ice age will arrive long before you get a rational response.
Have you ever considered the odds against all three stooges joining TOPIX with days of each other and then out of the THOUSANDS of thread they all chose THIS ONE? It must fate. Well, really MORE than just ordinary fate.. In the middle east it's called "kismit".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zh0bjVoXurwXX
For a while I was thinking that "Zen Masturbater Doc" guy was going to break up Rock and Mike's budding bromance, then (POOF!) just like that "Zen Masturbater Doc" was GONE! Apparently there is a limit to how many ridiculous off topic comment a troll can make before a moderator disappears him. Kind of reaffirmed my faith in God too since without "Zen Masturbater Doc's" endless attention seeking I am sure that "Mikey DiDouchie" and (Faux) "Rock Hudson's" little on line bromace will blossom into a REAL relationship.
:)
LOL.
I often wonder why such a homophobe would pick the name of a well known gay man as his handle.

Bellevue, WA

#165774 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But we both know (don't we ?) that when you look in the mirror, you know that what you see simply can't measure up, right ?
Later Raisen face.... Jerry and I are going to eat dinner as its only 7:20 here... then to a club his friend owns... Mmmmmmm Long Islands oh and we both voted for equallity along with all of our friends gay or straight... Seattle has you know .. smart people unlike Wooooster Ohio

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#165775 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it's a good thing I smoke Camels, shit for brains...
Oh, well that helps explain your face...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165777 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
LOL.
I often wonder why such a homophobe would pick the name of a well known gay man as his handle.
But Laquesha Whacky PhD. says we're gay and you seem to agree. Make up your minds you silly girlys. What are we gay or homophobe?

Let me know toots!

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165779 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well that helps explain your face...
What explains yours?

Fun!

Bellevue, WA

#165782 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean "R Hudson" as meaning "Rock Hudson", them I am sorry to burst your bubble, but my name is "Randy Hudson", and as you have had me banned 4 times before, and as I use my own name, not a fake one, I don't have too many options left, next one will be "Randy H", or some such derivative.....
ohTook me 8 years to reclaim the trucking career I lost when I showed for a Drug test at my company, didn't have any Rehab, just sobered up and kept returning to my company and trying it, after 8 years, they let me reapply. What a waste of 8 years and to anyone who wants to get high while driving trucks, I would simply say it isn't worth the risk, you can get random tested on the spot, by any DOT official, at any time and fail on the spot. Think about what is more important to you, you can't have it both ways...my story is actually a lot longer, but I don't wish to simply type it out, unless asked to, as a help and inspiration, as I needed that over the last few years. I just can't believe I am allowed back into this industry after what I did....Adam and Eve didn't get such a good deal. wow amazing thev things google provides mr truck drug driver randy... jerry pulled it up
Winston Smith

Lothian, MD

#165784 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
See. You used up your worst insult. You got it all out. Now have some fun! Loosen up!
Winston. What a grouch!
Fun!
Nah, that was your worst insult. You were demanding it as you're a bit of a bossy little feller. I just thought I'd be nice and appease you. Thank you for your concern, but I've had enough fun today & tonight - out riding a quad checking on the amount of flooding (plenty of that going on) and looking for downed trees (none), and any other property damage (also none). Bit cold & wet out but I'm happy with things so far.
clara

Los Angeles, CA

#165785 Oct 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>ya ok... Jerry's house cost a million two... have you looked closely at pebbles bed sheet smoke filled dump... oh ya it reminded youof your home...lolol
"Jerry" has been investigated by the IRS and the home is on the block for a quick sale. You'll be living in a refrigerator box pretty soon.
clara

Los Angeles, CA

#165786 Oct 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>Later Raisen face.... Jerry and I are going to eat dinner as its only 7:20 here... then to a club his friend owns... Mmmmmmm Long Islands oh and we both voted for equallity along with all of our friends gay or straight... Seattle has you know .. smart people unlike Wooooster Ohio
Going to Sizzler's.... then the arcade club for pinball and air hockey.

You don't fool anyone bittch.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#165788 Oct 29, 2012
what

Location hidden

#165789 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Try this...
Marriage existed before church and state. Therefore, Neither church nor state invented marriage, and neither can change its nature. Marriage concerns the physical complementarity of the sexes. The sexual union of a man and woman is called the "marital" act because the two become physically one in a way that is impossible between two men or two women.
Even though marriage precedes the state, the state has an interest in regulating marriage, which is a public institution, to the end of assuring stability in society and the proper protection and raising of the next generation of citizens. That is to say, children. It easy to see the destructive effects in gay couples rearing children - the confusion and angry despair with envy of the wrong , fake father /mother figure as well as as the gulity, fearful response of the natural mother /father , to make one shudder to think what the children growing up in such families would have to go through. Only the union of male & female produce children, so that institution is given social recognition and the proper label of marriage. What right, then, does the State have to interfere with the preexisting marital institution to try fit the square peg of "Gay Marriage" into the round hole of Marriage? None. Trying to get society to call gay partners "married" smacks of a desperate need to be accepted. Something no amount of government intervention can facilitate.
"In summary, social science has shown that the concerns often raised about children of lesbian and gay parents—concerns that are generally grounded in prejudice against and stereotypes about gay people—are unfounded. Overall, the research indicates that the children of lesbian and gay parents do not differ markedly from the children of heterosexual parents in their development, adjustment, or overall well-being." - American Psychological Association

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

Location hidden

#165790 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Try this...
Marriage existed before church and state. Therefore, Neither church nor state invented marriage, and neither can change its nature. Marriage concerns the physical complementarity of the sexes. The sexual union of a man and woman is called the "marital" act because the two become physically one in a way that is impossible between two men or two women.
Even though marriage precedes the state, the state has an interest in regulating marriage, which is a public institution, to the end of assuring stability in society and the proper protection and raising of the next generation of citizens. That is to say, children. It easy to see the destructive effects in gay couples rearing children - the confusion and angry despair with envy of the wrong , fake father /mother figure as well as as the gulity, fearful response of the natural mother /father , to make one shudder to think what the children growing up in such families would have to go through. Only the union of male & female produce children, so that institution is given social recognition and the proper label of marriage. What right, then, does the State have to interfere with the preexisting marital institution to try fit the square peg of "Gay Marriage" into the round hole of Marriage? None. Trying to get society to call gay partners "married" smacks of a desperate need to be accepted. Something no amount of government intervention can facilitate.
By the way, that thing about becoming physically one with another, yea... I've done that too buddy. It's exactly the same for gays as it is for straights.

Bellevue, WA

#165791 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him. Tell him to keep digging, who knows what else he can find....I saw the light. You keep bragging about your mistakes and think that you can bother me with that ? Try talking someone out a bad life and then you can talk. Instead of wishing some kids get stabbed.
you mean like how we just found you listed as a sex offender in wooster.... forced rape i see.... ya your a great person scumbag

Bellevue, WA

#165794 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him. Tell him to keep digging, who knows what else he can find....I saw the light. You keep bragging about your mistakes and think that you can bother me with that ? Try talking someone out a bad life and then you can talk. Instead of wishing some kids get stabbed.
did it take your rape conviction for you to see the light
Orem

Salt Lake City, UT

#165795 Oct 29, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
"In summary, social science has shown that the concerns often raised about children of lesbian and gay parents—concerns that are generally grounded in prejudice against and stereotypes about gay people—are unfounded. Overall, the research indicates that the children of lesbian and gay parents do not differ markedly from the children of heterosexual parents in their development, adjustment, or overall well-being." - American Psychological Association
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...
What a crock of hooey!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165798 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all worm poop now. Have been for centuries.
I don't give a fk what they intended. They surely didn't intend for black women to be able to vote.
<quoted text>
Slave owner, rapist.
Worm poop.
You really see yourself as some knowledgeable historian, don't you? You're just a pretentious little prick.
Was there suppose to be something intelligent in that reply?

Again, the only answer you have is- RACIST.. Seriously Rose, get another line. And you want people to actually accept that you are intelligent with nonsense like this?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165800 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never made that claim.
A racists? LOL.
<quoted text>
I asked you first. After you tell us which race I don't like, I'll tell you which race you hate. And, no, "all of them" doesn't count.
So, tell us, which race I don't like.
I will just accept your appology.

Since you can't seem to support your accusation that I am a reacist.

Bellevue, WA

#165802 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
But ain't it the damndest thing to use one's own name in a website, instead of hiding, like a coward?
i know rite... you have always been proud of that rape and felt framed by her didn't you mr camel man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 71,119
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info