Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cherry Patch

West Covina, CA

#165646 Oct 29, 2012
You ran another red light back there
Lonnie

Los Angeles, CA

#165647 Oct 29, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>ya whatever fucktard.... guess you missed the big news.... i'm no longer prostituting or stripping... my man took me out of that life now about a month ago.... he is a retired manager from an airplane manufacturer and we are getting married... ya.. he has a lot of money
You should be posting that on April 1st.
Winston Smith

Lithonia, GA

#165648 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Winston you big liar, you're not laughing, you're angry! You don't have a funny bone in your body. You're a big grouch.
Winston says hilarious when he means mad. Too Funny!
P.S. Your political propaganda is dopey. And off topic.
Funny Stuff!
I like the off topic monitoring. Unfortunately, it is a bit off topic, like most of your drivel.

Re: the parties, you're saying is you like what has become of them? Yammering idiots on both sides, one full of religious nonsense & chicken hawks. The other ready and willing to keep failing social programs alive without change and push for most any Rube Goldberg machine as long as it can by promoted as green.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165649 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the off topic monitoring. Unfortunately, it is a bit off topic, like most of your drivel.
Re: the parties, you're saying is you like what has become of them? Yammering idiots on both sides, one full of religious nonsense & chicken hawks. The other ready and willing to keep failing social programs alive without change and push for most any Rube Goldberg machine as long as it can by promoted as green.
The parties? What parties? Why wasn't I invited? Does this mean you're mad at me? Aw c'mon Winston invite me. It's not a party unless Mike DiRucci is there!

Winston doesn't like parties. But I do! Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165650 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
Just for the synecephalus twins, an update. You two are still posting the equivalent of fertilizer on an hourly basis. So much for that 5 to 6 day work week with 15+ hours, eh?
You'll be happy to know that the storm has my office shut down for today and possibly tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep you two informed about your stupididididity levels on occasion. Keep up the good work.
Who are the synecephalus twins Winston? Are they bad people? Are they funny? If you and your wife had a pair would they still be the butt of your jokes and bigotry? They can't help being born that way.

Winston. Makes fun of birth defects. Nice!

Winston calls people he doesn't like synecephalus twins for lack of an any intelligent argument. Fun stuff!
carl

Los Angeles, CA

#165651 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from people laughing at her, her life is pretty good. A free deluxe North Hollywood apartment on our dime, Medical care free at any emergency room on our dime. Free food on us, etc. All she has to pay for is her medical marijuana.
Actually it sounds like YOU, except you are living in your mom's basement, eating your fill of Hot-Pockets, and getting your fill of male homosexual sex by hanging around Starbucks and batting your kweer eyes at dudes.

Way too funny!! What a gay jackass you are!

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#165652 Oct 29, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it sounds like YOU, except you are living in your mom's basement, eating your fill of Hot-Pockets, and getting your fill of male homosexual sex by hanging around Starbucks and batting your kweer eyes at dudes.
You are calling Him a jackass? LMFAO!
McRib

Los Angeles, CA

#165653 Oct 29, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun-toting retired manager from an airplane manufacturer ? Who is he, Huggy McDonnel-Douglas ? You're so full of shit that it isn't even funny...
Big news ? Was it on CNN ? "Hateful Wh_ore Lands A Sucker" ?
That ho is talking out her a.ss. If some fool is marrying an old burned out ho, then its either a former trick or some welfare geezer that she's trying to get power-of-attorney over.

Slap that bittch down, Hud.
julie q

Los Angeles, CA

#165654 Oct 29, 2012
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling Him a jackass? LMFAO!
Are you new here? You strike me as some sort of satanic worshipping phagget. Its cool if you are.

Fukushima

#165655 Oct 29, 2012
julie q wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you new here? You strike me as some sort of satanic worshipping phagget. Its cool if you are.
No, I am not new here. I have been here for over 3 years. Hello Julie Q. I'm Ginny.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165656 Oct 29, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. What a dopey post.

The troll from El Lay. What a jackass!

Funny stuff!
used slogans for sale

Pulaski, TN

#165657 Oct 29, 2012
Just arrived!!!!

"Faux News"

"climate change "

"deniers"

"it's da Jooooooos!!!!"

"wingnuts"

"It's Bush's fault!"

"fundies"

"no blood for oil!"

"carbon credits"

Only a penny each, folks, but they're worth so much more!!!!
julie q

Los Angeles, CA

#165658 Oct 29, 2012
Tzunammi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not new here. I have been here for over 3 years. Hello Julie Q. I'm Ginny.
Hi, Ginny. Please accept my apologies for my uncalled for and unwarranted comment to you. It was wrong for me to post to you that way.

Fukushima

#165659 Oct 29, 2012
julie q wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ginny. Please accept my apologies for my uncalled for and unwarranted comment to you. It was wrong for me to post to you that way.
What? I liked your comment, no need to apologize. nice to meet you.
carl

Los Angeles, CA

#165660 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. What a dopey post.
The troll from El Lay. What a jackass!
Funny stuff!
Dude! I'm your cousin. Janice told me you were posting on this site. We've been all laughing at your lame azz because of all the time you've been spending here when you should be out looking for a job.
Don't know why it shows in Los Angeles. Probably a glitch in the way Topix works. And yes! You are living at home AND eating Hot-pockets you tub of rancid lard AND you hang around Starbucks trolling for whatever and spare change!

You going to make the big Thanksgiving dinner? Polly says hi and wishes you would. You should try and make it, dude!
Winston Smith

Lithonia, GA

#165661 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the synecephalus twins Winston? Are they bad people? Are they funny? If you and your wife had a pair would they still be the butt of your jokes and bigotry? They can't help being born that way.
Winston. Makes fun of birth defects. Nice!
Winston calls people he doesn't like synecephalus twins for lack of an any intelligent argument. Fun stuff!
That wood bee ewe and yore buddey, Mr. Hudson. The too of yoo apeer to be funkshunning off one brain. Pritty impressive given you're locashuns. Doncha think?

Now for an updait. It is reining here, and windee as a windee thing (like most politishuns). Last chek weave got aboot 10% of the property under wuter.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165662 Oct 29, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! I'm your cousin. Janice told me you were posting on this site. We've been all laughing at your lame azz because of all the time you've been spending here when you should be out looking for a job.
Don't know why it shows in Los Angeles. Probably a glitch in the way Topix works. And yes! You are living at home AND eating Hot-pockets you tub of rancid lard AND you hang around Starbucks trolling for whatever and spare change!
You going to make the big Thanksgiving dinner? Polly says hi and wishes you would. You should try and make it, dude!
WOW! Even dopier than your last post!

What a jackass.

Funny stuff!(My post not yours, yours is stupid)
HatRack

West Covina, CA

#165663 Oct 29, 2012
Whats a matter u

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165664 Oct 29, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That wood bee ewe and yore buddey, Mr. Hudson. The too of yoo apeer to be funkshunning off one brain. Pritty impressive given you're locashuns. Doncha think?
Now for an updait. It is reining here, and windee as a windee thing (like most politishuns). Last chek weave got aboot 10% of the property under wuter.
You drunk or something Winston? You're making even less sense than usual.

Winston's drunk. Or maybe just extra dopey.

P.S. A little biology lesson for you dummy. Synecephalus twins share a brain. Mr. Hudson and I are on opposite sides of the same sex marriage debate. It doesn't make sense that we share a brain. But you're a dope so no one expects you to make sense!

Fun Stuff!
carl

Los Angeles, CA

#165665 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Even dopier than your last post!
What a jackass.
Funny stuff!(My post not yours, yours is stupid)
Why u posting here anyways, dude? For chicks?
You look like the Comic Book guy from the Simpsons, so I know you can't be sending anyone your real picture.

What's with the user name you're using?? Bogus as a three dollar bill. You're whack! Later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,522
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr big meech 16,010
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]