Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,282)

Showing posts 145,621 - 145,640 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doggie Howitzer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exactly the nothing I expected.
and your the toothless bigot i expected
My rules

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Only the perfect storm would make a difference.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a Non sequitur.
hey just curious... after sex with your hand do you spray perfume on it and snuggle in bed.... is it still brown nicateen stained tho

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You're really so common, like dirt....
hmmmmmmmmm funny.. but you and your sheet wall place smelllike dirt

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

gotta go... bye stinky marlboro man... have fun with your hand... my man is home and we are going out to eat... oh and we looked at a three carot diamond yesterday for our wedding ring.... mabe you can give your cigarette a ring
My Rules

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Listen up, your not playing by my rules..

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already shown yourself incapable of recognizing, and acknowledging, a rational argument.
What you are saying is you can't counter my argument.
You hate gay people, we get that, but that's not a rational reason to deny citizens equal rights.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this...
Marriage existed before church and state. Therefore, Neither church nor state invented marriage, and neither can change its nature.
LOL! Appealing to tradition and a non sequitur. Two logical fallacies already!
R Hudson wrote:
The sexual union of a man and woman is called the "marital" act because the two become physically one in a way that is impossible between two men or two women.
Quit the new age touchy feelly crap. Marriage as a legal contract is the only issue here.
R Hudson wrote:
Even though marriage precedes the state, the state has an interest in regulating marriage, which is a public institution, to the end of assuring stability in society and the proper protection and raising of the next generation of citizens. That is to say, children.
LOL. You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
No amount of twisting and turning will change that.
Next.
R Hudson wrote:
It easy to see the destructive effects in gay couples rearing children -
Rose's Law...
R Hudson wrote:
the confusion and angry despair with envy of the wrong , fake father /mother figure as well as as the gulity, fearful response of the natural mother /father , to make one shudder to think what the children growing up in such families would have to go through.
Oh, where did I put my violin?
And no matter how you feel about gay couples raising children (AFAIK, they turn out just fine), it's a separate issue. And that's why your bringing up the issue illustrates Rose's Law.
You have no rational argument about gay marriage, so you start screaming about "the children"
R Hudson wrote:
Only the union of male & female produce children, so that institution is given social recognition and the proper label of marriage. What right, then, does the State have to interfere with the preexisting marital institution to try fit the square peg of "Gay Marriage" into the round hole of Marriage? None. Trying to get society to call gay partners "married" smacks of a desperate need to be accepted. Something no amount of government intervention can facilitate.
The state is obligated to provide its citizens with equal protection under the law, even when that gets some people upset.
There is no requirement that people who marry be ready, willing nor able to reproduce. So, it's just a non issue. Get it? If it were, we could discuss if it should be, but it's not.
Still waiting for a rational argument against gay marriage.
Brucie got PRIDE

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

The state is obligated to provide its citizens with equal protection under the law
Except when blacks and homosexuals are designated as Protected Species.
Piggies slaughtered

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Don't we need to slaughter more piggies that steal frm the public?
Hank H

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
gotta go... bye stinky marlboro man... have fun with your hand... my man is home and we are going out to eat... oh and we looked at a three carot diamond yesterday for our wedding ring.... mabe you can give your cigarette a ring
Now why would a pimp marry his ho?
Nice to window shop, but your 3 carat diamond is gonna end up being a glass door knob from Home Depot.
Raul

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
You going through the drive-thru, or you sittin' inside at McDonalds?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
For your gaffe to have been a mere copy/paste error, you would have had to have left the names alone, not changed them as you went....snort on...
LOL. You are clueless. I'm sure you understand why aka was worried people would think he made the stupid comments you actually made. But what possible motivation would I have to switch the names on purpose? Again, it was just basically a typo. I've admitted the mistake. Now what?

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, posting from work, you are part of what is wrong with this country. You should perform your job and save the hijinks for your off time.
Alas, I am to busy in my "off time" to waste time. However, according to my last "performance review" I am a "highly competent practitioner", a "fantastic co-worker" and a "hard worker". As for "everyone" wondering about my "sleep schedule", I work 72 consecutive hours two weekends a month. I get (well) paid if it's crazy busy same as if it's completely dead. I have plenty of time to piss you housebound homophobes off and still do my job! Pretty sweet! Right?

I see YOU have logged another 100+ post in the past 11 hours. Makes your claim that you work 15 hours a day 6 days a weeks is smelling like bullshit. You boy toy, Mike, is slacking off...what's up with that? Trouble in down low paradise?
R Hudson wrote:
Just to set the record straight..
I am not Gary Lloyd, I am not "the Doctor" who used to post in here, and if you think I am, then enjoy your delusion.
Aside for correcting my spelling and you use if colloquial language (for example words like claptrap" and fella... THIS was your response when I posted a link to creepy Gary's SELF PUBLISHED piece of shite "book" site:
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you find that picture of me with that cigarette in my mouth ?

In any case fella... cigarette smoking toddler, nappy blonde haired closet queen, what ever the fuck YOU are... it's all the same claptrap because a troll is a troll is a troll...you're nothing but a (slightly amusing) work place diversion.

But do you know what's really "wrong with this country"?

Trolls and asspuppets. Especially those afflicted with a giant ego and a highly exaggerated sense on importance.

Fortunately I have a terrific, if somewhat twisted sense of humor. So, as desperate and pathetic as you are, I actually find your relentless need for the attention of total strangers pretty fvcking funny.

TTFN loser!
PumpUps

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

DETROIT - The City Council today voted to legalize prostitution – as a way to increase city revenue.

Detroit is going to be the Amsterdam of the U.S. The city council voted unanimously to legalize prostitution

A city lawyer and the head f the city council said that he believed prostitution will help renew Detroit.

“We are no longer going to I enforce prostitution laws and it’s going to make us the new Amsterdam.”“We would attract young people. You make Detroit a fun city. A place they want to live and they would flock here.”

Prostitutes from across the globe are already moving into areas south of 8 Mile.

“It’s already helping the economy,” said longtime resident, Tommy LaJohnson.“We gots people coming in from all over the world… some fine-looking women, with accents. That’s really cool.”

Some Detroiters have complained that legalizing prostitution would hurt the “moral center” of Detroit.

“The city of Detroit couldn’t get any worse.”

It’s going to get a lot better… for Detroit, there will be a happy ending.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doggie Howitzer wrote:
grunt
Brucie got PRIDE wrote:
snort
Hank H wrote:
squawk
Raul wrote:
belch
How interesting that "all" of you showed up here out of the blue at the exact same time. I though that trolls where solitary creatures. Better hurry on back to the gay/lesbian cafe, the combination "straight guys only" circle jerk/STOP SSM rally is starting in 15 minutes!

Peaches bought a gallon of pickled pigs feet and a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best but she wants to remind Raul to stop off at the drug store and pick up some condoms.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, I am to busy in my "off time" to waste time. However, according to my last "performance review" I am a "highly competent practitioner", a "fantastic co-worker" and a "hard worker". As for "everyone" wondering about my "sleep schedule", I work 72 consecutive hours two weekends a month. I get (well) paid if it's crazy busy same as if it's completely dead. I have plenty of time to piss you housebound homophobes off and still do my job! Pretty sweet! Right?
I see YOU have logged another 100+ post in the past 11 hours. Makes your claim that you work 15 hours a day 6 days a weeks is smelling like bullshit. You boy toy, Mike, is slacking off...what's up with that? Trouble in down low paradise?
<quoted text>
Aside for correcting my spelling and you use if colloquial language (for example words like claptrap" and fella... THIS was your response when I posted a link to creepy Gary's SELF PUBLISHED piece of shite "book" site:
<quoted text>
In any case fella... cigarette smoking toddler, nappy blonde haired closet queen, what ever the fuck YOU are... it's all the same claptrap because a troll is a troll is a troll...you're nothing but a (slightly amusing) work place diversion.
But do you know what's really "wrong with this country"?
Trolls and asspuppets. Especially those afflicted with a giant ego and a highly exaggerated sense on importance.
Fortunately I have a terrific, if somewhat twisted sense of humor. So, as desperate and pathetic as you are, I actually find your relentless need for the attention of total strangers pretty fvcking funny.
TTFN loser!
His "boy toy"? He's not gay. But I might be. Is there something wrong with being gay you homophobic spun out post monkey? Tell us about it.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't decide what the rules are. Just so' you know.
I didn't decide that Appealing to tradition and using non sequiturs are logical fallacies.
R Hudson wrote:
And protection isn't the same as extra rights, just so's you know that, too.
How so? Look at Loving v VA
Next.
R Hudson wrote:
<
And it isn't a separate issue, it is part of the whole issue, as is gay indoc in schools.
Rose's Law...
Look, gay couples can and do raise kids now without marriage. You don't have to be married in order to adopt. You don't have to be married to raise a kid from a previous relationship. And you can marry and not raise kids. Separate issues. Duh.
And the "indoc" stuff is pure BS.
R Hudson wrote:
Your irrational spouting of your made up law does nothing to deter our guardianship of our children.
All laws are made up.
And like other such laws, it's a codification of observations.
Gay marriage won't effect the guardianship of your rug rats.
R Hudson wrote:
You'll be waiting forever, as you have already been given some, and are choosing to ignore them.
No, I said a *rational* reason. Not irrelevant crap.
You don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. It's a non issue! Do you have a problem with sterile people getting married? You can raise children without marriage. Again, give us a rational reason Adam and Steve should not be allowed to marry.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How interesting that "all" of you showed up here out of the blue at the exact same time. I though that trolls where solitary creatures. Better hurry on back to the gay/lesbian cafe, the combination "straight guys only" circle jerk/STOP SSM rally is starting in 15 minutes!
Peaches bought a gallon of pickled pigs feet and a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best but she wants to remind Raul to stop off at the drug store and pick up some condoms.
Why are you a homophobe?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You come here, pretend you support gay rights and then you proceed to spew your rabid homophobia and obvious disdain for gays. What's up with that toots?

You're psycho. And boring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,621 - 145,640 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search