Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,280)

Showing posts 145,581 - 145,600 of199,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
... using "children" as a tool to stir up emotions ...

Of course that's exactly what you do when you recite that stupid Rose's "law" you made up about children.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.
There is no such thing as "gay marriage" you dope. It's marriage. Not "straight" marriage or "gay marriage" or "poly marriage". Marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!

"Gay" marriage. What a dope!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she lays on her back and grunts "baby, you're the best" endlessly. That is not a profession, it is a heterosexual pastime. It is the last resort of any defunct human being. You know all about that.
aaaaaaaaawwwwhhh... you don't like me or my life...... well take a seat with all the other jealous biatches and when i give a fluck.... i'll call your number!!!!!!!!!!
Pervert Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

There it is again - that commercial on CBS, of Doogie Howser giving tongue to a dog.

How low can the perverts go? How low can industries go in pandering to the lowest forms of life?

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter to me whether, or not, you give a fluck, which can be had from you for cheap, we both recognize what you are. Trash. Pure and simple.
how was church today fucktard

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
I told your addled ass, I am not a christian, gobbler.
so you are deny to your god in print that you are christian.... so it is etched in stone.... that last post will be burned into your soul on judgement day.... you lose and my master with my help just grabbed your soul
Boris

Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>so you are deny to your god in print that you are christian.... so it is etched in stone.... that last post will be burned into your soul on judgement day.... you lose and my master with my help just grabbed your soul
Give me your address and phone number queer. I'm going to come punch you right in the face!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't, I tried to discuss with you rationally, and that just proved MY point. You chose to ignore everything I said , and tried to use that silly old mantra of yours, and that earned you the name Chongo.
Again, you prove my point. You didn't provide an argument, you just called me a name.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>my master with my help
There's another Doogie Howser right there.

All they have is shock value, but they want to be taken seriously.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she lays on her back and grunts "baby, you're the best" endlessly. That is not a profession, it is a heterosexual pastime. It is the last resort of any defunct human being. You know all about that.
She's a much better person than you are. You know that.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as labeling you as trash, it isn't because you are a streetwalker, it is because of what comes out of that sewer that you think of as a mouth.
jesass remembers your denial of him

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Our defense of our children, and their inocence, which seems to be the target here, is what has us reviling you so much.
Rose's Law...
The point is you're NOT defending children, you are using them to "justify" your hatred of gay people. Children don't need to be defended against gay people, as they don't want to harm children.
R Hudson wrote:
If you weren't trying to get first crack at them, we wouldn't mind so much how you collect your AIDS. If you think parental relationships are merely the result of genitalic appendages, you are nuts.
Nuts..LOL.
Anyway, it's you homophobes are are the ones claiming parental relationships are based on the type genitalia you have.
R Hudson wrote:
and gay marriage does deny a child a mother or a father, or do you fail to see that ?
How would that work? A gay couple gets married in NY, and a mother (or father) in TX just vanishes?
R Hudson wrote:
Or do you think that merely saying that it doesn't means that it doesn't ?
Foolish idiot. As far as you know....that means that you refuse to acknowledge the truth....again, no surprise there.
LOL.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...everyone who shops at Walmart, including you, is an idiot.
I thought I saw you there the other day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your address and phone number queer. I'm going to come punch you right in the face!
You ain't gonna do shit, gayboi.

And no Oscar for the "see how we're mistreated?!?" routine.

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

pebble Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as labeling you as trash, it isn't because you are a streetwalker, it is because of what comes out of that sewer that you think of as a mouth.
lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, it was a copy paste error (you messed up and called it cut and paste above...LOL.) basically a typo. Again, BFD. It's not like you don't make PLENTY of them!
I understand why you are worried someone might think the stupid things R Hudson said were stupid things you said, but I've already admitted the copy/paste mistake, so WTF are you still going on about it?
cut/paste; copy/paste - makes no difference

And it's not a typo, you don't TYPE anything when you copy/paste something. And your error would be consistent throughout the post, you do not keep copying the same information, once it is copied you can paste it as many times as you like and since you are only replying to one person that would be the case. It was not consistent, you swapped back and forth.

Why am I going on about this? Because you have been exposed as a liar, you are just too juvenile to admit it.

The copy wasn't from a previous post you idiot, if it were my name wouldn't have shown up in the middle of your reply and then swapped back to the other poster.
But the funny thing is, now you are admitting that you aren't even smart enough to cut and paste information without screwing it up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy/paste error. But you can understand why he'd be worried someone would think he made the comments you made. Everybody knows he's dumb, but he doesn't want people to think he's a dumb as you are!
Seriously Rose, my kid's goldfish is smarter than you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for her money.
We all work for your money Rose, do you think that welfare check is free?
Felix

Höst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man
Totally made up Internet personas are fun aren't they!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made lame insults, but didn't post a rational argument against gay marriage. You're helping to prove my point.
You are the master of lame insults.

Among your favorites:

Racist, homophobe, condumb, bigot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,581 - 145,600 of199,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance