Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,181

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#165569 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
yak, yak, yak with a smarmy finish
Link?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165570 Oct 28, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not gay?'Cause it sure looks like the two of you are in the courtin' phase of an online bromance. But, of course (Real) Rock Hudson wasn't "gay" either... after all he got married to an actually WOMAN once...and what more proof of studly heterosexuality does anyone need?
But the truth is that I actually don't give a crap if you (Faux) Rock (Real) Rock, or anyone else for that matter, is (or isn't) gay. And I apologize for calling you (Faux) Rock's boytoy...I should have considered how clueless you both are and just called you his little bitch.
BTW, the way you always jump right in there to defend (Faux)Rock's "honor" is just adorable! Oh! The joy of new found love!
Does anyone read this homophobic spun out post monkey's long winded insane blather?

You're psycho toots.

Funny stuff!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165571 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Link?
Link to what?

Since the self proclaimed PhD acted like a 5 year old and deleted the post it was responding to I have no idea what it is talking about.

Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation, or are you simply a Rose clone?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165572 Oct 28, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being you don't find the hourly updates from me. You really don't have a life do you?
That's because you are a stingy bastid Winston! Aw c'mon pinch us out an update you skinflint grouch!

Winston. Cheap with updates. What a cheapskate! And a dope.

Fun!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#165573 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>ya whatever fucktard.... guess you missed the big news.... i'm no longer prostituting or stripping... my man took me out of that life now about a month ago.... he is a retired manager from an airplane manufacturer and we are getting married... ya.. he has a lot of money
Not for long...does he know how much drugs cost?
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#165574 Oct 28, 2012
Romney:'Some Gays Are Actually Having Children. It's Not Right on Paper. It's Not Right in Fact.'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-si...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165575 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>
And yet YOU have posted over 100 response to my comments... WTF does that make YOU? I a mean aside from a jobless, friendless, clueless TOPIX troll.
I have to go... but GOOD LUCK coming to terms with your sexuality identity no matter what you decide, but for fucks sake don't go off and marry some unsuspecting woman and then ruin her life by sneaking around with (Faux) Rock or some other creep you meet on the internet.
If "Professor Marvel" were still allowed to post on TOPIX I am sure he would tell you that no good ever comes from sexual deceit...and probably also hit on you for a (down low) blow job...
Good luck and remember until you are married use a condom EVERY TIME you have sex. As "Def Dames Dope" always said..." Don't be silly, put a condom on your willy!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FC2TheliVz4XX
No I did not post 100 responses to your comments you spun out psycho liar! Anyone can see that.

What a dope.

Funny stuff!

Location hidden

#165579 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to what?
Since the self proclaimed PhD acted like a 5 year old and deleted the post it was responding to I have no idea what it is talking about.
Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation, or are you simply a Rose clone?
So... it's your OPINION that your long winded rant warranted repetition. I disagree.

And your post was just another repeat of the same same old tired OPINIONS you have been hawking. No more valid this time that there were the other times you bought them up.

1.You are a (brilliant) constitutional scholar and anyone who disagrees with your bullying is a moron.

2..."Loving V Virginia
Homosexuality isn't a "race" yak yak yak....

As for an "adult conversation". That can't happen as long as you continue to be a smarmy name calling asshole.

Bader Ginsburg is 79 years old, Kennedy and Scalia are both 77. So here's hoping that Obama will get to choose the next two (or three) new justices. Assuring that the Constitution will once again be interpreted as a fluid document by a MAJORITY of the court. nations values. After all, THAT is what the founding fathers intended.

Location hidden

#165580 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Have you noticed the FBI snitch, with the murderous boyfriend/john, who stepped right in to fill the void ? She is gonna put the mojo on us. And lay down some hoodoo smack.

Wow Rock, you sure do know a lot of this threads history for someone who just got here a couple of weeks ago...

Lets see..you happen to show up two days after Professor Marvelous got his pervert ass kicked off TOPIX. And you happen to you hate women, despise gay men and give off a serious self hating stink...

and LOOK OUT, here comes a smarmathon!
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, unlike you, I am educated.
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can use plenty of words that you will not understand.
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, You're really so common, like dirt....
What are you compensating for?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#165581 Oct 29, 2012
If you prefer marriage law as is, between one man and one woman, you aren't a homophobe or a bigot. They only say so, because they lack a good argument to redefine marriage to include two men or two women.

Location hidden

#165583 Oct 29, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Why are you a homophobe?
Actually, I'm more of a trollophobe, assclownophobe and douchophobe. Though it's pretty rare that one person triggers all three phobias like you do.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
No I did not post 100 responses to your comments.
It's up to 102 now. What a douche!

Location hidden

#165586 Oct 29, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>So, when did your opinion become relevant past your own nose? Don't worry, Scalia, Ginsburg and Kennedy will be around for Romney, and the court will indeed send same sex marriage packing for gays to repackage it with an const. amendment that will never happen.
Funny thing. It turns out that I don't actually give a shit what you think is and isn't reliant either! And the fact is that since I am not a one issue conservative a SSM constitutional amendment isn't the only issue I am concerned with.

As for Mitt choosing justices? The though of THAT ever happening should make everyone's skin crawl.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165587 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane tend to laugh a lot.
<quoted text>
Sorry, I forgot my idiot to English decoder ring.
No wonder your post makes so little sense.
akpilot wrote:
It would be if what you claim is true, but since it is a lie you make your own rules.
<quoted text>
Are you claiming you didn't make the post now?
No, dummy, I just asked you to post a link to it. I already admit I made a typo.
akpilot wrote:
Just want to add on to the lies don't you?
<quoted text>
Are you looking in the mirror again?
<quoted text>
You are full of sh%%.
<quoted text>
"I bet you snort when you laugh"
Are you 5?
Yeah, I got it.
You snort when you laugh.
Hey, dummy, I admit I made a typo. The more you go on about it, the funnier it is.

Los Angeles, CA

#165588 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Which race to I hate Rose?
This should be good considering you have no idea what race I am.
Again, dummy, I asked you first. After you tell us which race I don't like, I'll tell you which race you hate. And, no, "all of them" doesn't count.
It doesn't matter what race you are. Why do you think it does? You are vile, stupid and worthless no matter your race.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#165589 Oct 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny thing. It turns out that I don't actually give a shit what you think is and isn't reliant either! And the fact is that since I am not a one issue conservative a SSM constitutional amendment isn't the only issue I am concerned with.
As for Mitt choosing justices? The though of THAT ever happening should make everyone's skin crawl.
Dear at the risk of being rude, it is you who makes everyone's straight and normal skin crawl.

Romney with the help of Ryan will pick judges for the court so it looks like your agenda is coming to a close.
Have you considered a nice warm climate more suitable to your special hormone needs like Uganda?

Please take Mona and Rose with you.

Location hidden

#165591 Oct 29, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>The homophobes and bigots are the gays, they hate blacks and hey hate ex-gays. These gays which to impose themselves upon both, whom they hate.
The Dem party was a quasi-acceptable harmless hippie party untill it became a gay party with an anti-Christian agenda.

Now it is simply politically lethal for the country.

They are no longer an amusing joke but now a real threat from within and ZERO political power is what we must allow them to have, every RINO must go and replaced with real republicans and as many dems as we can kick out of office is our only option.

Location hidden

#165593 Oct 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, dummy, I asked you first. After you tell us which race I don't like, I'll tell you which race you hate. And, no, "all of them" doesn't count.
It doesn't matter what race you are. Why do you think it does? You are vile, stupid and worthless no matter your race.
There are many Christians in every race and ethnicity and we are all joining political forces in order to save this country.

It is not about Rep or Dem but about Christians voting out you nuts one by one.

Los Angeles, CA

#165596 Oct 29, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's take a look at Loving v Virginia, since you have never read it this might be news to you...
" The clear and central purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment was to eliminate all official state sources of invidious racial discrimination in the States. "- Loving V Virginia
Homosexuality isn't a "race" Rose.
" The Fourteenth Amendment requires that the freedom of choice to marry not be restricted by invidious racial discriminations. Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual, and cannot be infringed by the State."- Loving V Virginia
Again Rose, homosexuality is not a "Race".. No matter how much you want to cite Loving v Virginia, it has nothing to do with same sex marriage.
The SCOTUS affirmed this by not overturning Hernandez V Robles:
"Plaintiffs' reliance on Loving v Virginia (388 US 1 [1967]) for the proposition that the US Supreme Court has established a fundamental "right to marry the spouse of one's choice" outside the male/female construct is misplaced...yadda...yadda...ya dda...
LOL. You try to sound intelligent, but you just come off as a pretentious little moron. Loving v VA was about race, so, duh, it's not going to mention homosexuality. The issue is gender anyway. Our rights should not depend on our genitalia. And WRT Hernandez V Robles, they have gay marriage in NY now.

Location hidden

#165598 Oct 29, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
Wow, and you just got here in Sept and over 2000 posts, plus you know Prof Marvel and you are a gay pervert. If you are implying that Rock is Prof then he is not kicked off, now is he.
Wow, a "zen christian" is that like a "messianic Jew"? By which I mean a half baked cult. By the tome of you post you don't seen to observe the customs of either faith.

Actually, I have been here since 2008 but changed my name in September, just a few days before Professor Marvel so mysteriously disappeared. But you know that from lurking you just can't help being a smarmy fuckwad, probably due to some horrible flaw in the way you were raised, or possibly a head injury?

On a slightly different note;I must say that it's "interesting" that you showed up here out of nowhere and immediately honed right in on THAT number and on ME. Again, it could be be all that lurking, though I know how asspuppets and their minions have a tendency to "come out" when their host personality feels threatened.
Zen Master Doc wrote:
I have a clue, why don't you try to learn to debate and stop compensating for your lack of development, which your parents failed miserably with. With your kind of hate, it only starts at home.
So...you want to "debate" whether or not "Professor Marvel" was kicked off if (Faux) "Rock" is "Professor Marvel"? Seriously? No thanks, but there's a conspiracy theory nut job named "Ronald" that posts here sometimes who will happily engage you

I'll happily engage in "debate" if you can ever mange to post a comment (or topic) that actually has more that one side but you should probably just keep an eye out for "Ronald", he's more your "speed", by which I mean VERY SLOW.

TTFN! Glad we had this little chat and cleared the air.

Los Angeles, CA

#165600 Oct 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
If you prefer marriage law as is, between one man and one woman, you aren't a homophobe or a bigot. They only say so, because they lack a good argument to redefine marriage to include two men or two women.
Here is the only argument needed:
Equal rights.
A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right.
A woman has the right to marry a man, a man should have that same right.

There is no rational argument against gay marriage, your selfish whining that you don't want the law to change isn't a good argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Rick Moss 71,135
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info