Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,581 - 145,600 of 200,605 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#165481 Oct 28, 2012
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your address and phone number queer. I'm going to come punch you right in the face!
You ain't gonna do shit, gayboi.

And no Oscar for the "see how we're mistreated?!?" routine.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#165483 Oct 28, 2012
pebble Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as labeling you as trash, it isn't because you are a streetwalker, it is because of what comes out of that sewer that you think of as a mouth.
lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165485 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, it was a copy paste error (you messed up and called it cut and paste above...LOL.) basically a typo. Again, BFD. It's not like you don't make PLENTY of them!
I understand why you are worried someone might think the stupid things R Hudson said were stupid things you said, but I've already admitted the copy/paste mistake, so WTF are you still going on about it?
cut/paste; copy/paste - makes no difference

And it's not a typo, you don't TYPE anything when you copy/paste something. And your error would be consistent throughout the post, you do not keep copying the same information, once it is copied you can paste it as many times as you like and since you are only replying to one person that would be the case. It was not consistent, you swapped back and forth.

Why am I going on about this? Because you have been exposed as a liar, you are just too juvenile to admit it.

The copy wasn't from a previous post you idiot, if it were my name wouldn't have shown up in the middle of your reply and then swapped back to the other poster.
But the funny thing is, now you are admitting that you aren't even smart enough to cut and paste information without screwing it up.

Location hidden

#165486 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy/paste error. But you can understand why he'd be worried someone would think he made the comments you made. Everybody knows he's dumb, but he doesn't want people to think he's a dumb as you are!
Seriously Rose, my kid's goldfish is smarter than you.

Location hidden

#165487 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for her money.
We all work for your money Rose, do you think that welfare check is free?
Felix

Höst, Germany

#165489 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man
Totally made up Internet personas are fun aren't they!

Location hidden

#165490 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made lame insults, but didn't post a rational argument against gay marriage. You're helping to prove my point.
You are the master of lame insults.

Among your favorites:

Racist, homophobe, condumb, bigot...

Bellevue, WA

#165491 Oct 28, 2012
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... ya ok... dumbazz
My rules

Azusa, CA

#165494 Oct 28, 2012
Nothing better than painting over another bad post.

Bellevue, WA

#165495 Oct 28, 2012
Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
so when you gonna come punch me in the face little boy... i gave you my address.... coward!!!!!!!!!! oh and i can't wait to watch your face as my new boyfriend just pulls his gun out and blow you to hell.... don't worry... i 'll just walk off laughing

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165497 Oct 28, 2012
Well that spun out post monkey freak with her fingers in her ears self destructed as predicted.

We're short one idiot, I'm sure some dope will come along soon to fill the vacancy. Can't wait!

Funny stuff!
Jefferson Carver Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#165500 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man
In that case, how much $$$ to do a group of black senior citizens fo' all night? I can throw in a block of government cheese as an extra if the price is right.
Jefferson Carver Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#165503 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>so when you gonna come punch me in the face little boy... i gave you my address.... coward!!!!!!!!!! oh and i can't wait to watch your face as my new boyfriend just pulls his gun out and blow you to hell.... don't worry... i 'll just walk off laughing
Hey now.. We don't no violence.. just some blo-jobs and some futt bucking.

Bellevue, WA

#165504 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this...
Marriage existed before church and state. Therefore, Neither church nor state invented marriage, and neither can change its nature. Marriage concerns the physical complementarity of the sexes. The sexual union of a man and woman is called the "marital" act because the two become physically one in a way that is impossible between two men or two women.
Even though marriage precedes the state, the state has an interest in regulating marriage, which is a public institution, to the end of assuring stability in society and the proper protection and raising of the next generation of citizens. That is to say, children. It easy to see the destructive effects in gay couples rearing children - the confusion and angry despair with envy of the wrong , fake father /mother figure as well as as the gulity, fearful response of the natural mother /father , to make one shudder to think what the children growing up in such families would have to go through. Only the union of male & female produce children, so that institution is given social recognition and the proper label of marriage. What right, then, does the State have to interfere with the preexisting marital institution to try fit the square peg of "Gay Marriage" into the round hole of Marriage? None. Trying to get society to call gay partners "married" smacks of a desperate need to be accepted. Something no amount of government intervention can facilitate.
wow your dumb.... early marriage was always about dominance over women... property and political rights and gains..... must suck knowing nothing like you

Bellevue, WA

#165506 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what you are babbling on about. Stick to siccing Huggy Bear on a sucka...
gee look the moron pebbles just attacks you in response to a reality response.... please i double dog dare you to prove that early marriage was allllll about children and not dominance over women and political,/ property rights..... please... dumbazz buckeye... btw is that a dumpy trailer you live in.... you might try picking up after yo self... slob oh and with all the cigarettes you smoke... your face looks like a raisen

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165507 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
cut/paste; copy/paste - makes no difference
LOL.
akpilot wrote:
And it's not a typo, you don't TYPE anything when you copy/paste something.
Suddenly you're TTAG again.
akpilot wrote:
And your error would be consistent throughout the post, you do not keep copying the same information, once it is copied you can paste it as many times as you like and since you are only replying to one person that would be the case. It was not consistent, you swapped back and forth.
Obviously, it doesn't have to be "consistent".
Why don't you post a link to my post?
akpilot wrote:
Why am I going on about this?
Because you are an obsessive nut case.
akpilot wrote:
Because you have been exposed as a liar, you are just too juvenile to admit it.
The copy wasn't from a previous post you idiot, if it were my name wouldn't have shown up in the middle of your reply and then swapped back to the other poster.
You are such a joke! Again, dummy, it was a copy/paste mistake, basically a typo. I admitted my mistake, but you are going on and on like you are "Monk" or something, and this is some federal case.

I understand you don't want people to think you are as stupid as R Hudson. No need to worry, again, I admitted the mistake. Get over yourself.
akpilot wrote:
But the funny thing is, now you are admitting that you aren't even smart enough to cut and paste information without screwing it up.
I made what amounts to a typo. It's not like you haven't made MANY of them.

I bet you snort when you laugh...

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165511 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We all work for your money Rose, do you think that welfare check is free?
Why are you fundies such racists?
R Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#165512 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>gee look the moron pebbles just attacks you in response to a reality response.... please i double dog dare you to prove that early marriage was allllll about children and not dominance over women and political,/ property rights..... please... dumbazz buckeye... btw is that a dumpy trailer you live in.... you might try picking up after yo self... slob oh and with all the cigarettes you smoke... your face looks like a raisen
I don't make much delivering newspapers.
felix

Los Angeles, CA

#165513 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make much delivering newspapers.
So supplement your income by blowing some dudes for quick cash. You do it for free, you might as well get paid for it.

Bellevue, WA

#165518 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, just to play fair for a minute, Women and political/property rights, eh ? If you wish to use the medieval definition of marriage, perhaps you may be somewhat correct, but my definition is somewhat broader, as women didn't always have property/political rights, but since time immemorial were the givers and keepers of children, thus being crucial to the stability of the family.
Counterpoint ?
Geeeeee dumbazzz raisen face from to many cigarettes..... women were given to men to create familial connections and gain power for families and men you moron.... smoke another cigarette you discusting ash tray

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr shake 15,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,030
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr napalmers 7,933
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info