Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,938

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165455 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And the police label it a crime.
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165456 Oct 28, 2012
madeline wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but how can you legally drive an ice-cream truck and be near kids and schools, if you are currently registered as a sex offender??
You can't, that's why they wouldn't hire you.

Los Angeles, CA

#165457 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, only morons watch out for children...promoting child neglect with every grunt that it makes...
Stupid, there is a big difference between watching out for children and using "children" as a tool to stir up emotions because you lack a rational argument. Like homophobes often do when it comes to the subject of gay marriage. They talk about pedophilia, out of desperation. There is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia. They prattle on about children needing a "mom and dad", as if our genitals give us magical qualities. But, no matter how one feels about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a different issue. One idiot even said that every gay marriage denies a child a mom or dad. People can adopt and raise children without getting married, and marry without raising children. And as far as I know, kids raised by gay couples turn out just fine.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#165458 Oct 28, 2012
Mrs DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey... son.. why you hurt me by talking about me? Family secrets don't be told outside the family.
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#165459 Oct 28, 2012
Mrs DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey... son.. why you hurt me by talking about me? Family secrets don't be told outside the family.
I'm gonna use you. I'm gonna run you ragged. You and me can have fun together, it doesn't have to be joyless.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165460 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
... using "children" as a tool to stir up emotions ...

Of course that's exactly what you do when you recite that stupid Rose's "law" you made up about children.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165461 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.
There is no such thing as "gay marriage" you dope. It's marriage. Not "straight" marriage or "gay marriage" or "poly marriage". Marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!

"Gay" marriage. What a dope!

Bellevue, WA

#165465 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she lays on her back and grunts "baby, you're the best" endlessly. That is not a profession, it is a heterosexual pastime. It is the last resort of any defunct human being. You know all about that.
aaaaaaaaawwwwhhh... you don't like me or my life...... well take a seat with all the other jealous biatches and when i give a fluck.... i'll call your number!!!!!!!!!!
Pervert Watch

Pulaski, TN

#165466 Oct 28, 2012
There it is again - that commercial on CBS, of Doogie Howser giving tongue to a dog.

How low can the perverts go? How low can industries go in pandering to the lowest forms of life?

Bellevue, WA

#165470 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter to me whether, or not, you give a fluck, which can be had from you for cheap, we both recognize what you are. Trash. Pure and simple.
how was church today fucktard

Bellevue, WA

#165473 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
I told your addled ass, I am not a christian, gobbler.
so you are deny to your god in print that you are christian.... so it is etched in stone.... that last post will be burned into your soul on judgement day.... you lose and my master with my help just grabbed your soul
Boris

Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia

#165474 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>so you are deny to your god in print that you are christian.... so it is etched in stone.... that last post will be burned into your soul on judgement day.... you lose and my master with my help just grabbed your soul
Give me your address and phone number queer. I'm going to come punch you right in the face!

Los Angeles, CA

#165475 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't, I tried to discuss with you rationally, and that just proved MY point. You chose to ignore everything I said , and tried to use that silly old mantra of yours, and that earned you the name Chongo.
Again, you prove my point. You didn't provide an argument, you just called me a name.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#165476 Oct 28, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>my master with my help
There's another Doogie Howser right there.

All they have is shock value, but they want to be taken seriously.

Los Angeles, CA

#165477 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she lays on her back and grunts "baby, you're the best" endlessly. That is not a profession, it is a heterosexual pastime. It is the last resort of any defunct human being. You know all about that.
She's a much better person than you are. You know that.

Bellevue, WA

#165478 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as labeling you as trash, it isn't because you are a streetwalker, it is because of what comes out of that sewer that you think of as a mouth.
jesass remembers your denial of him

Los Angeles, CA

#165479 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Our defense of our children, and their inocence, which seems to be the target here, is what has us reviling you so much.
Rose's Law...
The point is you're NOT defending children, you are using them to "justify" your hatred of gay people. Children don't need to be defended against gay people, as they don't want to harm children.
R Hudson wrote:
If you weren't trying to get first crack at them, we wouldn't mind so much how you collect your AIDS. If you think parental relationships are merely the result of genitalic appendages, you are nuts.
Nuts..LOL.
Anyway, it's you homophobes are are the ones claiming parental relationships are based on the type genitalia you have.
R Hudson wrote:
and gay marriage does deny a child a mother or a father, or do you fail to see that ?
How would that work? A gay couple gets married in NY, and a mother (or father) in TX just vanishes?
R Hudson wrote:
Or do you think that merely saying that it doesn't means that it doesn't ?
Foolish idiot. As far as you know....that means that you refuse to acknowledge the truth....again, no surprise there.
LOL.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165480 Oct 28, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...everyone who shops at Walmart, including you, is an idiot.
I thought I saw you there the other day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#165481 Oct 28, 2012
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your address and phone number queer. I'm going to come punch you right in the face!
You ain't gonna do shit, gayboi.

And no Oscar for the "see how we're mistreated?!?" routine.

Bellevue, WA

#165483 Oct 28, 2012
pebble Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And as far as labeling you as trash, it isn't because you are a streetwalker, it is because of what comes out of that sewer that you think of as a mouth.
lol... do you think your little child words bother me... i have been a hooker in over 30 states since age 14... been in seven prisons and once investigated by the fbi.... oh and am a practicing satanist.... ya... whatever... pebble deny your god little man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr subscibe 15,995
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr lollypop 5,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Eric 69,368
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search