Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165428 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, that makes sense.....We should all try to be a lowlife, like your hero....
You're the lowlife, not her.

Los Angeles, CA

#165429 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a fact that any stiffie looks great to you ? Stiffie and a 6 pack, you're in on that ?
If you're talking about this kind of six pack, sure...
http://www.bullyxtreme.net/images/brad-pitt-s...

Not beer however, the alcohol in beer is the same poison they put in hand sanitizer.

Los Angeles, CA

#165430 Oct 28, 2012
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rose, compared to your big d!ck every man is "short"!
So, Spot (I've started calling you that because you follow me like a dog, and that's what you sniff on your mother's underwear.) why do you figure that if I were a man, I'd consider, "You have the biggest dick on earth" an insult...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165431 Oct 28, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're funny as hell. Your buddy, Hudson makes the claim about the plethora of great contributions he makes to this forum and I point out that his blatherings (like yours) are all crap. And I'm the one keepng score! Hilarious! Eh, Eddie?
No it's not hilarious but it is obsessive. Don't worry about other people's working and/or posting hours. Relax Winston.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165432 Oct 28, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
Yep, here we have it, yet another day of insightful posts by the synecephalus duo.
Give yourself some credit too Winston.

What a jackass!

Los Angeles, CA

#165433 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can trivialize anything, wanna call Desert Storm an "accidental misfire" ? You may minimize it if you wish, you always twist shit around anyway..
Such a drama queen!
R Hudson wrote:
As far as being dumb, you are the absolute front runner in the "I'm a stupid dumbass" race, so we are not worried about anything that you say, we just like to make sure that you are painfully aware of every mistake that you make.
Well, so far, one. And it was basically a typo.
But you do understand aka's concern that people might think he is as stupid as you are? Otherwise, why would he bother?
Must suck to be you, so damn ugly, and so dumb, even the people on your side don't want to be confused with you.

Los Angeles, CA

#165434 Oct 28, 2012
And still, not a single rational argument against gay marriage!

Most of the "arguments" center around superstition, attempts to demonize gay people, and irreverent things like the ability to reproduce. There are frequent illustrations of Rose's Law, too.

But still, not one rational argument against gay marriage! Wonder why...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165435 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Spot (I've started calling you that because you follow me like a dog, and that's what you sniff on your mother's underwear.) why do you figure that if I were a man, I'd consider, "You have the biggest dick on earth" an insult...
Because with that long skinny pencil dick you have only one testicle. And a huge barrel ass. And big blubbery baloney-tits. Looks real silly.
She says

Azusa, CA

#165436 Oct 28, 2012
I never gave permission.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165441 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not a single rational argument against gay marriage!
Most of the "arguments" center around superstition, attempts to demonize gay people, and irreverent things like the ability to reproduce. There are frequent illustrations of Rose's Law, too.
But still, not one rational argument against gay marriage! Wonder why...
What was that narcissistic Rose's "Law" again? Only morons care about children?

Rose_NoHo. Dreams up dopey statements. Calls them "laws" and then expects someone to give a sh!t.

What a narcissist! And dope.
My rules

Azusa, CA

#165442 Oct 28, 2012
According to David Stockman, Ronald Reagan's budget director, Willard Mitt Romney did not build enterprises the old fashioned way by inspiration and perspiration.

Willard Mitt Romney spent 15 years raising debt in huge amounts so Bain Capital could buy the castoff companies of corporate America.

So he could sell them at a profit to overseas governments to undermine America, do you really want a traitor in the White HOuse?

Los Angeles, CA

#165444 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, obviously, as I work for my great paycheck, and your hero spreads STD's around and steals and shoots her arm full of ish...
She works for her money.
My rules

Azusa, CA

#165446 Oct 28, 2012
I thought there was a federal law against racqueteering.?
Mrs DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

#165450 Oct 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Because with that long skinny pencil dick you have only one testicle. And a huge barrel ass. And big blubbery baloney-tits. Looks real silly.
Mikey... son.. why you hurt me by talking about me? Family secrets don't be told outside the family.

Los Angeles, CA

#165451 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
None, down at your first grade level ...rational and adult, yes , but nothing that a child can comprehend...
You just made lame insults, but didn't post a rational argument against gay marriage. You're helping to prove my point.
madeline

Los Angeles, CA

#165452 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
I take meds to suppress the desire. They don't affect my driving abilities.
Okay, but how can you legally drive an ice-cream truck and be near kids and schools, if you are currently registered as a sex offender??

Los Angeles, CA

#165453 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she does not. She produces nothing. Except spunk bubbles...and used syringes...and entries in a police computer.
Yeah, she works for her money. Using your "logic" doctors don't work for a living. She provides a service, and gets paid for it. Ever wonder why they call prostitution the world's oldest profession?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165454 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for her money.
Wish you would.

Los Angeles, CA

#165455 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And the police label it a crime.
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165456 Oct 28, 2012
madeline wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but how can you legally drive an ice-cream truck and be near kids and schools, if you are currently registered as a sex offender??
You can't, that's why they wouldn't hire you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,072
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs