Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,521 - 145,540 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You waited 8 hours so far in hopes of seeing his dick?
WOW! What a dope!
Too funny.
He's to much of a chicken shit to show anyone that tiny pecker.

Hey don't trolls ever sleep? Or go to work? Or post anything that sounds like they are over 10 years old?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to set the record straight..
I am not Gary Lloyd, I am not "the Doctor" who used to post in here, and if you think I am, then enjoy your delusion.
Aw, you should have let her believe her delusions a while longer. I was enjoying it.

She's a real whack job, eh? I see little need to post much response to her nonsensical blather, she will self destruct real soon.

Too funny!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, So you ARE waiting for a look at my schwanz ? Beautiful...
Well you did offer TWICE. YOU even said that this thread is about your "schlong"... as for "beautiful" I expect it will be an ugly, shrived little thing, you probably don't bother to manscape either... after all, it's not like little "rock" gets out much.

In any case, I have my barf bag and my magnifying glass ready to go.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you tried, once, to pass for a human being and probably got put back in the sty.....
Can you believe these clowns insist Rose_NoHo is a "genius" and her posts are "intelligent and insightful"?

Are they reading the same Rose_NoHo nonsense as I? WTF? Her posts are stupid, childish and ridiculous.(S)he's a dope. I don't get it.

Too Funny!
terrorist hugging leftard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

It's da JoooooooooS!!!!!!
Insults

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of insults:

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz on October 27, 2012 Saturday demanded a UN resolution condemning insults on monotheistic religions after a low-budget film produced in the US sparked deadly protests last month, September 2012.
DorN

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you say.
Anderson Cooper has "tea bagger" written all over him. And only a shitferbrains middle schooler didn't know that the weatherperv on Good Morning America was a sphincter chaser.
Homosexuals have an unmistakeable look about them, and you liars can try and propagandize about stereotyping and "discrimination", but we see what we see.
----------
There are two types of male homosexuals: normal apearing and feminine apearing. The normal apearing are the ones who marry straight women.
Burning

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Just blame it on Paul D. Ryans "yule log burning's."
Mike DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU waited 8 hours to s.uck his d.ick. Even more funny!!
What a dope!
What a queer!
So what?
Extra mile

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

What will the stupid Tea Party nationmember's think of next:

During a PITTY ralley, the tea baggers hired a truck and driver to go the "extra mile":

Before the event could get under way, though, organizers say a truck affixed with "Obama" stickers drove through the parking lot and dumped quantities of nails.

How orginial of the tea baggers to do something like this to garner PITTY attention to their racists candidates.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's follow your nonsense.
Welfare isn't race specific, but saying someone is on welfare is racist?
this is why you are ignorant Rose.
BTW, what race am I?
Well, maybe you aren't playing innocent, and you really are *that* stupid. So, let me try to explain this to you. Take notes. A comment doesn't have to be race specific to be racist! Duh. Most racist comments are based on racist stereotypes in the culture. Again, duh. So, now you know, dummy.

I have no idea what race you are, and yet somehow you consider my judging you by your character without knowing (or caring) what race you are as being racist...
I've passed gas smarter than you.
Willis

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've passed gas smarter than you.
Dude, you're disgusting.
Winston Smith

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fared", my little pal, not "faired". Your math skills also need honing. I work 5,6 days a week, doing a job I enjoy immensely, and don't spend 14.5 hours a day fucking off, as you put it. You see me in here on the weekends and at night, when I am home. It might seem that I am in here all day, every day, but that is due to your narrow vision and lack of deductive abilities. Glad I don't have to work, merely enjoying it.
You claim to work 15+ hours a day for 5 to 6 days per week. Yet you're only in here on weekends and at night. I've got news for you, there are only 24 hours in a day. And only 7 days per week. Looking at time stamps indicates you're in here quite a bit. Every day it seems.

Good job on catching my diction error. You must be quite proud.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The copy wasn't from a previous post you idiot, if it were my name wouldn't have shown up in the middle of your reply and then swapped back to the other poster.
But the funny thing is, now you are admitting that you aren't even smart enough to cut and paste information without screwing it up.
Again, stupid, it was a copy paste error (you messed up and called it cut and paste above...LOL.) basically a typo. Again, BFD. It's not like you don't make PLENTY of them!
I understand why you are worried someone might think the stupid things R Hudson said were stupid things you said, but I've already admitted the copy/paste mistake, so WTF are you still going on about it?
She says

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

She didn't have an estimated time when power will be restored to these customers.

She said four transformers will remain off until crews can make repairs.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus indicating that you think that a drug addicted prostitute with a prison record who wishes death on the children of posters is your role model.
She's a much better role model than you are!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
He's to much of a chicken shit to show anyone that tiny pecker.
Hey don't trolls ever sleep? Or go to work? Or post anything that sounds like they are over 10 years old?
Some trolls do, but not you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to work 15+ hours a day for 5 to 6 days per week. Yet you're only in here on weekends and at night. I've got news for you, there are only 24 hours in a day. And only 7 days per week. Looking at time stamps indicates you're in here quite a bit. Every day it seems.
Good job on catching my diction error. You must be quite proud.
Oy. Winston's worried about other people's work and posting habits again. You're such a busybody Winston. Why do you care what hours other posters work? I don't get it.

What a dopey busybody.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, So you ARE waiting for a look at my schwanz ? Beautiful...
It's gotta be better looking than your face!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you did offer TWICE. YOU even said that this thread is about your "schlong"...
I'm guessing it's a "schshort".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info