Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165353 Oct 27, 2012
Face it, no matter how homophobic you are, there just isn't a rational argument against gay marriage. That's why most of the "arguments" center around trying to demonize gay people.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165354 Oct 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never made that claim.
Why do you people make racist comments and then act all innocent?
You're dumb as a rock..

Let me put it in crayon. You are on welfare because you are too ignorant to hold a job. The people shopping at Walmart in their pajamas at noon time are smarter than you.

Ok, know you aren't very bright, but in order for my statement that you are on welfare to be racist, welfare must be race specific.
Otherwise you comment makes no sense, which isn't unusual.
So tell us Rose, which race is welfare specific to?
Porcine Drama Queen

Pulaski, TN

#165355 Oct 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Face it, no matter how homophobic you are, there just isn't a rational argument against gay marriage. That's why most of the "arguments" center around trying to demonize gay people.
You called someone a homophobe!!!! You're going to be reported!!!!

*swish*

Location hidden

#165356 Oct 27, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, stupid, it was a copy/paste error, just copy/pasted the wrong moron's quote tag. BFD. Get over it. You are so stupid. I enjoy laughing at you.
Again, you are dumb as a rock.. If you were replying to a post that wasn't from me, my quote tag wouldn't be there for you to copy. The only way to make this error is to TYPE in my name.

No one is buying your BS Rose. If it was a cut and paste error it would be consistent, it wouldn't go back and forth. And while you were replying to a post that wasn't from me, the quote tag for me wouldn't be there to copy accidentally you idiot..

Los Angeles, CA

#165357 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb as a rock..
Let me put it in crayon. You are on welfare because you are too ignorant to hold a job. The people shopping at Walmart in their pajamas at noon time are smarter than you.
Ok, know you aren't very bright, but in order for my statement that you are on welfare to be racist, welfare must be race specific.
Otherwise you comment makes no sense, which isn't unusual.
So tell us Rose, which race is welfare specific to?
I never made a claim that welfare is race specific. And it doesn't have to be for your comment to be racist. As it was.
Why do you people make racist comments then act all innocent? Like Palin and her "shuck and jive" comment.

Los Angeles, CA

#165358 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are dumb as a rock.. If you were replying to a post that wasn't from me, my quote tag wouldn't be there for you to copy. The only way to make this error is to TYPE in my name.
No one is buying your BS Rose. If it was a cut and paste error it would be consistent, it wouldn't go back and forth. And while you were replying to a post that wasn't from me, the quote tag for me wouldn't be there to copy accidentally you idiot..
Oh,$#!+ you are dumb! The copy was from a previous reply. Damn, you are an idiot. Get over yourself, I wouldn't bother to type in your name.

Location hidden

#165359 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made a claim that welfare is race specific. And it doesn't have to be for your comment to be racist. As it was.
Why do you people make racist comments then act all innocent? Like Palin and her "shuck and jive" comment.
Let's follow your nonsense.

Welfare isn't race specific, but saying someone is on welfare is racist?

this is why you are ignorant Rose.

BTW, what race am I?

Location hidden

#165360 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>4
Oh,$#!+ you are dumb! The copy was from a previous reply. Damn, you are an idiot. Get over yourself, I wouldn't bother to type in your name.
The copy wasn't from a previous post you idiot, if it were my name wouldn't have shown up in the middle of your reply and then swapped back to the other poster.

But the funny thing is, now you are admitting that you aren't even smart enough to cut and paste information without screwing it up.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#165361 Oct 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I give a sh!t!
Toots, you posted in this thread 119 times TODAY this indicates that:
a. you give a GIANT shit-for the comfort of the other posters PLEASE remember to take your used poop bag home with you and dispose of the properly.

or

b. you have a way lower IQ and much more free time than anyone previously imagined. Maybe you should find a hobby? I bet you would make a GREAT penpal for a death row inmate!
Ru Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom giving handjobs tomorrow? Are they free?
She might be a harlot but the 'lady' doesn't handle money or eat chick-u-felate sandwiches on the 'christian' sabbath.
Ru Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the sound of DiRucci swallowing the load of a black man.
WHAT? Mike's a contortionist? I wasn't aware that circus folk work 15 hours a day 6 days a week (apparently Saturday is his day of)

Location hidden

#165362 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the topic is did you look at my schwanz ?
Well, it's been over eight hours and you still haven't PM me with your SKYPE info so I can take a little look see at your man meat. I found my magnifying glass so I am sure I'll see something.

Location hidden

#165363 Oct 28, 2012
akpilot wrote:
The people shopping at Walmart in their pajamas at noon time are smarter than you.
Um...everyone who shops at Walmart, including you, is an idiot.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165364 Oct 28, 2012
Mario Puzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,What an Alzheimer riddled brainless one says who can't even find his way home half the time at the end of the day so he resorts to beating his day care provider to a bloody pulp! Nah...Your not a slimy bigot like Mikey,you just support them wholeheartedly! Tell us you old 90 someting year old coot,what was the Spanish American war really like to participate in anyway Alzheimers boy? Take your meds today? Yuk,yuk,yuk!!!
Aw shuddup Bill you big jerk! Go polish your phony Bronze Star.

Bill. What a jackass!

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165365 Oct 28, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, you posted in this thread 119 times TODAY this indicates that:
a. you give a GIANT shit-for the comfort of the other posters PLEASE remember to take your used poop bag home with you and dispose of the properly.
or
b. you have a way lower IQ and much more free time than anyone previously imagined. Maybe you should find a hobby? I bet you would make a GREAT penpal for a death row inmate!
<quoted text>
She might be a harlot but the 'lady' doesn't handle money or eat chick-u-felate sandwiches on the 'christian' sabbath. <quoted text>
WHAT? Mike's a contortionist? I wasn't aware that circus folk work 15 hours a day 6 days a week (apparently Saturday is his day of)
Wow! A particularly psycho post this morning toots! What does it mean? Like I give a sh!t.

Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165366 Oct 28, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's been over eight hours and you still haven't PM me with your SKYPE info so I can take a little look see at your man meat. I found my magnifying glass so I am sure I'll see something.
You waited 8 hours so far in hopes of seeing his dick?

WOW! What a dope!

Too funny.

Location hidden

#165367 Oct 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You waited 8 hours so far in hopes of seeing his dick?
WOW! What a dope!
Too funny.
He's to much of a chicken shit to show anyone that tiny pecker.

Hey don't trolls ever sleep? Or go to work? Or post anything that sounds like they are over 10 years old?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165372 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to set the record straight..
I am not Gary Lloyd, I am not "the Doctor" who used to post in here, and if you think I am, then enjoy your delusion.
Aw, you should have let her believe her delusions a while longer. I was enjoying it.

She's a real whack job, eh? I see little need to post much response to her nonsensical blather, she will self destruct real soon.

Too funny!

Location hidden

#165377 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, So you ARE waiting for a look at my schwanz ? Beautiful...
Well you did offer TWICE. YOU even said that this thread is about your "schlong"... as for "beautiful" I expect it will be an ugly, shrived little thing, you probably don't bother to manscape either... after all, it's not like little "rock" gets out much.

In any case, I have my barf bag and my magnifying glass ready to go.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165384 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you tried, once, to pass for a human being and probably got put back in the sty.....
Can you believe these clowns insist Rose_NoHo is a "genius" and her posts are "intelligent and insightful"?

Are they reading the same Rose_NoHo nonsense as I? WTF? Her posts are stupid, childish and ridiculous.(S)he's a dope. I don't get it.

Too Funny!
terrorist hugging leftard

Pulaski, TN

#165390 Oct 28, 2012
It's da JoooooooooS!!!!!!
Insults

Azusa, CA

#165391 Oct 28, 2012
Speaking of insults:

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz on October 27, 2012 Saturday demanded a UN resolution condemning insults on monotheistic religions after a low-budget film produced in the US sparked deadly protests last month, September 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,028
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs