Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201807 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165435 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Spot (I've started calling you that because you follow me like a dog, and that's what you sniff on your mother's underwear.) why do you figure that if I were a man, I'd consider, "You have the biggest dick on earth" an insult...
Because with that long skinny pencil dick you have only one testicle. And a huge barrel ass. And big blubbery baloney-tits. Looks real silly.
She says

Azusa, CA

#165436 Oct 28, 2012
I never gave permission.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165441 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And still, not a single rational argument against gay marriage!
Most of the "arguments" center around superstition, attempts to demonize gay people, and irreverent things like the ability to reproduce. There are frequent illustrations of Rose's Law, too.
But still, not one rational argument against gay marriage! Wonder why...
What was that narcissistic Rose's "Law" again? Only morons care about children?

Rose_NoHo. Dreams up dopey statements. Calls them "laws" and then expects someone to give a sh!t.

What a narcissist! And dope.
My rules

Azusa, CA

#165442 Oct 28, 2012
According to David Stockman, Ronald Reagan's budget director, Willard Mitt Romney did not build enterprises the old fashioned way by inspiration and perspiration.

Willard Mitt Romney spent 15 years raising debt in huge amounts so Bain Capital could buy the castoff companies of corporate America.

So he could sell them at a profit to overseas governments to undermine America, do you really want a traitor in the White HOuse?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#165444 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, obviously, as I work for my great paycheck, and your hero spreads STD's around and steals and shoots her arm full of ish...
She works for her money.
My rules

Azusa, CA

#165446 Oct 28, 2012
I thought there was a federal law against racqueteering.?
Mrs DiRucci

Los Angeles, CA

#165450 Oct 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Because with that long skinny pencil dick you have only one testicle. And a huge barrel ass. And big blubbery baloney-tits. Looks real silly.
Mikey... son.. why you hurt me by talking about me? Family secrets don't be told outside the family.

Los Angeles, CA

#165451 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
None, down at your first grade level ...rational and adult, yes , but nothing that a child can comprehend...
You just made lame insults, but didn't post a rational argument against gay marriage. You're helping to prove my point.
madeline

Los Angeles, CA

#165452 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
I take meds to suppress the desire. They don't affect my driving abilities.
Okay, but how can you legally drive an ice-cream truck and be near kids and schools, if you are currently registered as a sex offender??

Los Angeles, CA

#165453 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she does not. She produces nothing. Except spunk bubbles...and used syringes...and entries in a police computer.
Yeah, she works for her money. Using your "logic" doctors don't work for a living. She provides a service, and gets paid for it. Ever wonder why they call prostitution the world's oldest profession?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165454 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for her money.
Wish you would.

Los Angeles, CA

#165455 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And the police label it a crime.
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165456 Oct 28, 2012
madeline wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but how can you legally drive an ice-cream truck and be near kids and schools, if you are currently registered as a sex offender??
You can't, that's why they wouldn't hire you.

Los Angeles, CA

#165457 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, only morons watch out for children...promoting child neglect with every grunt that it makes...
Stupid, there is a big difference between watching out for children and using "children" as a tool to stir up emotions because you lack a rational argument. Like homophobes often do when it comes to the subject of gay marriage. They talk about pedophilia, out of desperation. There is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia. They prattle on about children needing a "mom and dad", as if our genitals give us magical qualities. But, no matter how one feels about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a different issue. One idiot even said that every gay marriage denies a child a mom or dad. People can adopt and raise children without getting married, and marry without raising children. And as far as I know, kids raised by gay couples turn out just fine.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#165458 Oct 28, 2012
Mrs DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey... son.. why you hurt me by talking about me? Family secrets don't be told outside the family.
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#165459 Oct 28, 2012
Mrs DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna use you. I'm gonna run you ragged. You and me can have fun together, it doesn't have to be joyless.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165460 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
... using "children" as a tool to stir up emotions ...

Of course that's exactly what you do when you recite that stupid Rose's "law" you made up about children.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165461 Oct 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Some of my biggest heroes are law breakers.
Laws are often stupid.
Like...in what I am sure is a pointless attempt to get back to the topic...like the laws that don't recognize gay marriage.
There is no such thing as "gay marriage" you dope. It's marriage. Not "straight" marriage or "gay marriage" or "poly marriage". Marriage. Get it? Got it? Good!

"Gay" marriage. What a dope!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#165465 Oct 28, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she lays on her back and grunts "baby, you're the best" endlessly. That is not a profession, it is a heterosexual pastime. It is the last resort of any defunct human being. You know all about that.
aaaaaaaaawwwwhhh... you don't like me or my life...... well take a seat with all the other jealous biatches and when i give a fluck.... i'll call your number!!!!!!!!!!
Pervert Watch

Pulaski, TN

#165466 Oct 28, 2012
There it is again - that commercial on CBS, of Doogie Howser giving tongue to a dog.

How low can the perverts go? How low can industries go in pandering to the lowest forms of life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking Back at Monterey County: Fire on Canner... Tue Joe 1
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) May 1 Apathy 99
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 18 BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr '15 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr '15 svorpion 1,531
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]