Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,441 - 145,460 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165266 Oct 27, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not as if you spend all your time here...after all as of 4:17pm (CDT) today you've only posted on THIS ACCOUNT 17 times in the past hour, 112 times since Oct 22 and 532 times since Sept 22.
...And it's not as if you're an attention seeking asshole who would stoop to having more than one account.
Says the spun out post monkey with 2,240 posts this month. What a whack job! Are you for real toots?

Funny!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

#165267 Oct 27, 2012
So 20 posts in the past hour...
R Hudson wrote:
And it would seem that you are mocking me for my non-gay stance and mocking Mike for his stance.
Hey Rock, Do you take a gay or "non"gay stance in rest room stalls?
R Hudson wrote:
Which side of the street are you working, sister? Or are you merely firing blindly into a crowd ?
You are nothing more than an amusing pesky troll and as someone once posted here, whatever YOUR stand happens to be I would take the opposite on principle.
R Hudson wrote:
Which side of the street are you working, sister? Or are you merely firing blindly into a crowd ?
That might be true if anyone believe that you and Mike are two different people but THAT charade has already been played out.

Gotta go now!

Location hidden

#165270 Oct 27, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/opinion/sun...

The topic of this thread is SAME SEX MARRIAGE.

Mike and Rock should take their bromance OFF LINE using the PM feature.
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

#165271 Oct 27, 2012
Get your Crithco here!!!!

Location hidden

#165272 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And thank you for letting me know that you are really a fictitious paleontologist. With fictitious degrees.
PALEONTOLOGIST? Last time that was mentioned was BEFORE you started posting...so

1. good guess

2. you read back over 150 pages

3. Hello Gary!

Oh dear..soon there will be penis hats and assless chaps in CHINA!

Location hidden

#165279 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I take the "non" option, which leaves you out of the picture, fella.
Since celibate isn't the same as being straight, your comment sounds like a lot of CLAPTRAP to me "fella"...

Location hidden

#165282 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Second link as follows...Complete with the baby picture. Or were you trying to use one of the Missing Link pictures from your family album ?
You forgot to mention how hot "Benjamin" got when he was those naked missing link titties. That part is a real "MUST READ"...

It was making a soft sound that could have been growling, but I hardly noticed because my eyes were glued to a part of her I could couldn’t believe -- BREASTS!...

You should probably order that book, it's only $3.00, even though you've been dead since 1985, I think you would enjoy it!

Of course the characters description of (both American and African) Black women is down right offensive. Pretty sad considering the author is (allegedly) a black man.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165283 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I take the "non" option, which leaves you out of the picture, fella.
I would not let you take the same stand as me, also on principle.
As the locations are shown, you might try to sell that bill of goods elsewhere.
Go on and have fun fooling someone, sha-ney-ney
I'd go in a stall, shut the door and latch it to p!ss if "Laquesha" was hiking up (his/her) skirt and using a urinal.

Location hidden

#165284 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Is this what the doctors told you ?
Dissociative identity disorder...
Reported.

The topic of this thread is SAME SEX MARRIAGE.
If you to talk to someone about your tragic childhood see a psychiatrist.
Tata

Los Angeles, CA

#165285 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go in a stall, shut the door and latch it to p!ss if "Laquesha" was hiking up (his/her) skirt and using a urinal.
You sure do have trouble and issues in dealing with your own homosexualness. Now you hang out and solicit trade at bus and train stations, work the gloree-holes, and cause strife here on this thread.

Time for you to repent, homo... and join the world as a better person.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#165286 Oct 27, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do have trouble and issues in dealing with your own homosexualness. Now you hang out and solicit trade at bus and train stations, work the gloree-holes, and cause strife here on this thread.
I'm gonna use you. I'm gonna run you ragged. You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#165287 Oct 27, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid
Tata

Los Angeles, CA

#165292 Oct 27, 2012
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid
O'Daniel and yourself operate from the underbelly of society. If you need money, apply to the welfare people for a EBT card. If you need sperm fun, go to the local Turkish bath in your area.
the San Francisco treat

Pulaski, TN

#165293 Oct 27, 2012
It has been reported that the supply and demand for Crithco is at critical levels in Kalifornia.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#165294 Oct 27, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Daniel and yourself operate from the underbelly of society. If you need money, apply to the welfare people for a EBT card. If you need sperm fun, go to the local Turkish bath in your area.
That great big, dumb cowboy crap of yours don't appeal to nobody except every jockey on 42nd Street.

Location hidden

#165299 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the topic is did you look at my schwanz ?
Good news! I found my magnifying glass. PM me with your SKYPE info and I'll take a little look see at your man meat.

Meanwhile:

Since homosexuality is not a readily discernible physical attribute, many homosexual people conceal their sexual orientation out of fear that they may be ridiculed, abused, or persecuted by others...

Some argue that latent homosexual tendencies, when repressed, often lead to homophobic actions. A self-hating homosexual may actively support efforts to limit the civil rights of homosexuals, openly criticize homosexuality, or openly engage in homophobic behavior. Famous examples include Roy Cohn, and the Mayor of Spokane, Washington Jim West. The groundbreaking 1970 movie The Boys in the Band depicted gay characters engaged in and reacting to self-hatred.

So what should we make of a troll who believes that self denying and self hating guy like Rock Hudson, who spent his entire life LIVING A LIE was a "stud"?

And why, oh why, can't YOU just wish yourself straight?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165300 Oct 27, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news! I found my magnifying glass. PM me with your SKYPE info and I'll take a little look see at your man meat.
Meanwhile:
Since homosexuality is not a readily discernible physical attribute, many homosexual people conceal their sexual orientation out of fear that they may be ridiculed, abused, or persecuted by others...
Some argue that latent homosexual tendencies, when repressed, often lead to homophobic actions. A self-hating homosexual may actively support efforts to limit the civil rights of homosexuals, openly criticize homosexuality, or openly engage in homophobic behavior. Famous examples include Roy Cohn, and the Mayor of Spokane, Washington Jim West. The groundbreaking 1970 movie The Boys in the Band depicted gay characters engaged in and reacting to self-hatred.
So what should we make of a troll who believes that self denying and self hating guy like Rock Hudson, who spent his entire life LIVING A LIE was a "stud"?
And why, oh why, can't YOU just wish yourself straight?
This thread is finally hitting rock bottom. Thanks for your help toots!

Location hidden

#165301 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to send you $5 for that laugh that you just provided me with...

Not as funny as that picture of your mother running, tata's free. while she was pregnant with you...

I have a fund raiser going to buy "NoQ" a one way ticket to Uganda so let me know when you actually have five bucks. Sorry, I can't except food stamps which (thanks to TOPIX) I just learned are now called "EBT Cards".
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#165302 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is finally hitting rock bottom. Thanks for your help toots!
The only thing bottoming out is your tongue deep in R Hudson's a.ss. I guess you'll do anything for some peanuts.
R Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#165303 Oct 27, 2012
the San Francisco treat wrote:
It has been reported that the supply and demand for Crithco is at critical levels in Kalifornia.
I got plenty extra I can offer up. Packing my fudge don't require as much slick um as I thought it would.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr go away 5,007
clint the flint 8 hr ubietron 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search