Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#165302 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is finally hitting rock bottom. Thanks for your help toots!
The only thing bottoming out is your tongue deep in R Hudson's a.ss. I guess you'll do anything for some peanuts.
R Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#165303 Oct 27, 2012
the San Francisco treat wrote:
It has been reported that the supply and demand for Crithco is at critical levels in Kalifornia.
I got plenty extra I can offer up. Packing my fudge don't require as much slick um as I thought it would.
Mr O Daniel

Union City, CA

#165304 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing bottoming out is your tongue deep in R Hudson's a.ss. I guess you'll do anything for some peanuts.
I'm gonna use you. I'm gonna run you ragged. You and me can have fun together. It doesn't have to be joyless.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#165305 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, with proper management, you could be takin' home fifty, maybe a hundred dollars a day, easy. You're pickin' trade up on the street like that. That's nowhere. I mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management. You need my friend O'Daniel. He operates the biggest stable in town, in fact, in the whole god-damned Metropolitan area. It's stupid a stud like you paying. You don't want to be stupid.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165306 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You got some peanuts out of another man's ass eh? That's sick man! What are you doing with your tongue up another man's ass? I didn't know you were gay fruitcake! I mean it's OK if you're gay and careful, I just didn't think you were gay, you're such a homophobe and all. You sillyass freak! Wow!

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165307 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Mr. O Daniel is on the case. He gets excited. He likes fresh meat, pays a bounty I hear. He'll get you that $50-$100 a day they say but he runs you ragged for it! It won't come easy.

Have fun fruitcake!
PullPits

Azusa, CA

#165308 Oct 27, 2012
Don't ya like the PullPits tonight?
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#165309 Oct 27, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>Not as funny as that picture of your mother running, tata's free. while she was pregnant with you...

I have a fund raiser going to buy "NoQ" a one way ticket to Uganda so let me know when you actually have five bucks. Sorry, I can't except food stamps which (thanks to TOPIX) I just learned are now called "EBT Cards".
Dam Dyke bitc:h, you're uglier than HeII.
RuTerry

Azusa, CA

#165311 Oct 27, 2012
Obama cannot hold a candle to Romney for character. THE CANDLE SAYS MADE IN AMERICA BY NON RELIGIOUS NUTS.

All you really need to know about Obama is that he voluntarily attended a church for, 20 years. GOOD START, USING THE WORD VOLUNTARILY, NOT FORCED TO OR BE EXCOMIMICATED AND OR BANNED LIKE THE LDS does.

What other presidential candidate could survive this sort of thing? Who was that mafia figure who they referred to as ''Teflon" Willard Mitt Romney came from the right town for his political training!
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#165312 Oct 27, 2012
seniors people find-sincerely-love

please google or bing search "luvsenior" , "over50luv" ,"babyboomerkiss" ,"seniorencounter" ,"blackseniordating"
Ru Michael

Azusa, CA

#165313 Oct 27, 2012
This from a sour grapes politican who can't stay for another term.

The $2 billion political theft from San Fernando Valley should have been spent on constructing light rail from Sylmar to Sherman Oaks along Van Nuys or Sepulveda, connecting the Orange Line to Bob Hope Airport, building HOV Lane connectors from the 5 freeway to the 405 and 134 freeways or grade separating and converting the Orange Line into light rail for the future needs of San Fernando Valley's residents and businesses.
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

#165314 Oct 27, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam Dyke bitc:h, you're uglier than HeII.
I am thrilled to hear that you want to go to Uganda. You better get a passport soon because the donations for your ONE WAY ticket are pouring in. Hell, we could have you on a plane by this time next week!

PS: No matter what your mommy tells you, not every woman who thinks you are nasty is a 'dyke".
NoQ

Danielson, CT

#165317 Oct 27, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>I am thrilled to hear that you want to go to Uganda. You better get a passport soon because the donations for your ONE WAY ticket are pouring in. Hell, we could have you on a plane by this time next week!

PS: No matter what your mommy tells you, not every woman who thinks you are nasty is a 'dyke".
Dam, you're either not the ugly dyke bitc:h thats been posting or you finally took that ugly A$$ pic off. Either way, it's a treat not to have to look at that homely mug of a face.
Winston Smith

Woodbridge, VA

#165318 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be some sort of mongoloid if you think that I spend a great deal of time in here, as I am usually working for 15+ hours a day, 5-6 days a week, making great money, I might add, and am not in here as often as you imagine me to be.
However, I am amused by the notion that your presence in here is somehow different than my time in here. We are both posters, are we not ? So, as my post appear from time to time, why are you bothered by the times that this occurs ? Even though you explain your presence as merely "popping in a couple of times a day". As mine is also.
I have delivered a plethora of substance, a veritable cornucopia of wisdom that almost always gets summarily swept away in a fit of non-comprehension and non-reception, by your side. If you expect to be taken seriously, please remain fixed on posting clearly and accurately, as responding to a shithead like you is tiresome.
You've delivered a plethora of feces, a cornucopia of litter pan filler my dear little friend. The difference between you and your little friend Mikey as compared to me is that you two are in here posting hourly day in and day out. OTOH, I drop in a couple times each day. If you're working 15 hours a day it appears you're fucking off about 14.5 of those hours on a computer.

15+ hours a day for 6 days a week making great money. Hilarious. I'll take my 4.5 day work week with weekends off. House is paid off, farm is paid off, and business is paid off. I'm not rich by any means, but I'm doing quite well. Got through the recession with very little reduction in receipts. Invoices dropped too, so net income faired well.
Torque Bits

Azusa, CA

#165320 Oct 27, 2012
What size is your torque bits?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165321 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You've delivered a plethora of feces, a cornucopia of litter pan filler my dear little friend. The difference between you and your little friend Mikey as compared to me is that you two are in here posting hourly day in and day out. OTOH, I drop in a couple times each day. If you're working 15 hours a day it appears you're fucking off about 14.5 of those hours on a computer.
15+ hours a day for 6 days a week making great money. Hilarious. I'll take my 4.5 day work week with weekends off. House is paid off, farm is paid off, and business is paid off. I'm not rich by any means, but I'm doing quite well. Got through the recession with very little reduction in receipts. Invoices dropped too, so net income faired well.
You're doing a great job keeping score. We're counting on you for accurate counts. Be honest now! No fudging! After a few days let us know what the totals are jackass. As if anyone but you gives a sh!t.

Too Frikin' Funny!

Keeps score. What a dope!
W Shed

Azusa, CA

#165322 Oct 27, 2012
My Republican party is full of racists.

And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin.

And that's despicable.
Laquesha Jefferson PhD

Portland, OR

#165323 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Third...you lie. You know from experience, not from "Topix"

Sorry, I have only read the "Laquesha Jefferson PhD" history available for free on line.

Though I doubt that a Howard U grad with TWO PhD's would be collecting food stamps...When your (POS, self published) e books arrive, read them and let me know. K?

Meanwhile...More Gay/Lesbian people are getting married every day and it still SUCKS to be YOU!
Dan

Los Angeles, CA

#165324 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fared", my little pal, not "faired". Your math skills also need honing. I work 5,6 days a week, doing a job I enjoy immensely, and don't spend 14.5 hours a day fucking off, as you put it. You see me in here on the weekends and at night, when I am home. It might seem that I am in here all day, every day, but that is due to your narrow vision and lack of deductive abilities. Glad I don't have to work, merely enjoying it.
You drive a popsicle truck up and down the block. Good thing you enjoy your work immensely.. maybe too immensely what with all the kids around.
RuTerry

Los Angeles, CA

#165325 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing a great job keeping score. We're counting on you for accurate counts. Be honest now! No fudging! After a few days let us know what the totals are jackass. As if anyone but you gives a sh!t.
Too Frikin' Funny!
Keeps score. What a dope!
Quiet down, queer. Save your excitement for your boy-toy's erection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info