Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,401 - 145,420 of 200,577 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#165196 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your use of the word "insightful" meant to describe her cut-n-paste and subsequent editing and re-tooling of other posts ?
:D
Youíre one to talk. You havenít posted one original post thatís anything more than babble or insults. Most times itís both. Just so that Iím clear sweeping generalizations and name calling are not valid reasons for infringing on tax-paying Americanís equal rights. In other words a special right for non-gay americanís will and has to be ended. You do realize that itís the atrocious and inhuman treatment perpetrated on Gay Americans for decades by non-gay americans that has been the catullus of the fight for Gay Rights, donít you? Hereís an analogy that might help you to better understand: You poke a sleeping dog enough times and he/she will eventually bite you. Haters like you have backed Gay Americans in to a corner and now weíre fighting back. Itís too bad that you donít like, but, youíre getting exactly what you asked for and youíre powerless to stop it. This is more and more apparent with every whiny, name calling post you and your ilk make.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#165197 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
A valid argument about what jackass?
P.S. You're post is very dopey and contains no valid argument. I know it's hard for you ...But hey..bla bla bla..!
What a dope!
Wow, youíre not pretending, you really are clueless. Oh well, best of luck to you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165200 Oct 27, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre one to talk. You havenít posted one original post thatís anything more than babble or insults. Most times itís both. Just so that Iím clear sweeping generalizations and name calling are not valid reasons for infringing on tax-paying Americanís equal rights. In other words a special right for non-gay americanís will and has to be ended. You do realize that itís the atrocious and inhuman treatment perpetrated on Gay Americans for decades by non-gay americans that has been the catullus of the fight for Gay Rights, donít you? Hereís an analogy that might help you to better understand: You poke a sleeping dog enough times and he/she will eventually bite you. Haters like you have backed Gay Americans in to a corner and now weíre fighting back. Itís too bad that you donít like, but, youíre getting exactly what you asked for and youíre powerless to stop it. This is more and more apparent with every whiny, name calling post you and your ilk make.
Boy are you stupid. You have no evidence whatsoever that I am a "hater" who doesn't support SSM. None. All you have is a chip on your little weak shoulder that is making a fool of you.

You don't know my views on it, you have no evidence of my opinion yet you spout off hateful rhetoric as if you do.

I'll ask you once again dopey, refer us to a post of mine against same sex marriage or admit you're an idiot. Your choice tough guy!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165203 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the "E" in dopey, but don't worry, Mike got it in for you ...
Our "ilk" seem to make him real mad. And real Dopey.

Fun!
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

#165204 Oct 27, 2012
Crisco for sell!!!!

Don't let 'er rip!?! Get yer Crisco here!!!!
Mongo El Sid

Azusa, CA

#165205 Oct 27, 2012
Willard Mitt Romey and Paul D Ryan will turn the entire federal government into a Jesus freak episode of ĎHouse,í and he doesnít have an attorney general like John Ashcroft who covered up a statue at the Justice Department because it was showing too much tit.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165210 Oct 27, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure is and she surely does. Itís amusing watching the pathetic attempts of you and rock using play ground tactics to counter / deter her insightful posts. Fact is neither you especially nor rock have posted a legitimate reason why Gay Americans should be denied the benefits of marriage.
You should take your med's.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165211 Oct 27, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response.
You first!
DumBar 2

Azusa, CA

#165212 Oct 27, 2012
Where this boob is posting from, things must be really so there?

Try lighting up and see where that gets you?
the virtue of Crisco

Pulaski, TN

#165213 Oct 27, 2012
Git yer Crisco hear!!!!

Butt balm for sail!!!!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

#165216 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like that, you sound more like an ethnic welfare recipient...
Funny. With as name like THAT you must be a raging closet queen...

You responded to my one post FIVE times. Oh dear, did I piss you off?

BTW. according to her creator (a nasty pig with whom you seem to have much in common) "Laquesha Jefferson" is not only HOT, she also has TWO PhD's from Howard University. With how pissed YOU are, just Imagine how pissed that PETTY ASS LOSER would be about my posts.
GODs what

Azusa, CA

#165218 Oct 27, 2012
However, it is not surprising that those who have tried to run this country to the ground cannot give up the vision of the "good old days" when everybody was fooled into thinking that decisions were made to help the citizens.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165219 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Near as I can tell, Mike and I are on opposite sides of this argument, but manage to mutually enjoy all the idiots in here.
Idiots come in all flavors.
Mike, Loving your work.
:-D
We're having fun. They're not. They're dopes.

Big fun!
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

#165220 Oct 27, 2012
I took some Crisco to the Folsom Street Fair.

Made a million bucks.
Obie

Azusa, CA

#165221 Oct 27, 2012
Who exactly should be taking care of a morbidly obese dachshund named Obie?

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

#165222 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was yer new li'il frien' Luck-weesh-uh that outed you, said you were more hung than someone else. Perhaps you should have a word with Luck-weesh-uh about sharing secrets....
Actually, what Laquesha said is that a woman (ANY WOMAN) is more "hung" than "Low Q". Now she wants to add that "LowQ" is ENORMOUS compared to "R Hudson"

And BTW Laquesha doubts that anyone here has more secrets that you or the other pervs who lurk around reading the "Fagg0t" threads to get wood...or should I say kindling?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#165225 Oct 27, 2012
My Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Africans, give me high marks for the love I have for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and even the Africans.

Long Beach is a city with a large population of Homosexuals, lesbians, and Africans. The city is home to one of the most radical of the very expensive taxpayer funded university system. The city's activist ruling Council often engages in anti-consumer hostility that conforms along revolutionary ideological lines. Much of this activism is intended to eliminate competition within the Council controlled grocery trade for the benefit of Council's pals, the Big Union Bosses. The infamous Lowenthal grocery and goods bag harassment tax that has been imposed on the minority of Long Beachers who do not use taxpayer funded food stamps and EBT cards is just one example.

As one might expect, Long Beach is home to activist efforts to boycott Chick-Fil-A. This, even though the city's growing number of Africans have several fried chicken chains to choose from.

One might ask how are these efforts to boycott Chick-Fil-A working out? According to one report published by the less politically correct foreign (non-US Government licensed) press:

"Business is booming at Chick-Fil-A as gay marriage controversy actually HELPS the fast-food chain."

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9xw8t5q

Source: http://tinyurl.com/95hk2qu

Source: http://tinyurl.com/9n3gdev

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6smw34v

Ronald
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

#165226 Oct 27, 2012
Ohmygard, but wasn't that Andrea Dworkin the hottest thing you ever saw?

Git yer butt beads here!!!!
Seattle

Azusa, CA

#165227 Oct 27, 2012
Give it a rest you clown.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165229 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing gender sprecific about my name, nor is ther anything to laugh about, as your name sounds alot like "sha-ney-ney".
Which post did I respond to 5 times ?
No, you did not, but as you have evaded my question about your presence in here, I think I may have pissed you off.
You speak in the third person. Are you using a pseudonym ?
did those fictitious degress give you the ability to mix upper-case and lower-case letters at will ?
Your creator is a nasty pig ?
Methinks you to be a spunout post monkey.
The only degrees that you hold are the ones that you stole off your last tricks wall.
Yup! The spun out post monkey is back weirder than ever.

Gonna be fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL 68,956
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 17 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 19 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Aug 26 roensoledad 2
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••