Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,271)

Showing posts 145,401 - 145,420 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll isn't my problem. The problem is that you're confused. The original post I referenced had nothing to do with a troll. Yep, this is simple shit, and yep, it has to be explained to you. Now THAT is funny.
Explain it again. I don't get it.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No zippy, my assertion is that you and your buddy, Eddie, are in here a great deal of the time. I pop in a couple times daily and here you are with posts from hours ago and still blathering on and on with no substance to deliver. Cheers though. If it makes you happy, why not?
That's fine Winston. You keep score and blather on and on about the substance of the results. Cheers!

What a dope.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Insightful posts like "Why are you a racist?" When no one mentioned race.
Perhaps you will refer us to one of her "insightful" posts. But I doubt it since there are none. We won't wait.
Rose_NoHo. Hero of the stupid.
Funny!
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response. I know itís hard for you to think and communicate as an adult, but, if you work at it youíll get better in time.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response. I know itís hard for you to think and communicate as an adult, but, if you work at it youíll get better in time.
A valid argument about what jackass?

P.S. You're post is very dopey and contains no valid argument. I know it's hard for you ...But hey..bla bla bla..!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
"Better yet..." In other words you couldn't find any of those "insightful" Rose_NoHo posts. where (s)he "owns" me.

Fun!

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your use of the word "insightful" meant to describe her cut-n-paste and subsequent editing and re-tooling of other posts ?
:D
Youíre one to talk. You havenít posted one original post thatís anything more than babble or insults. Most times itís both. Just so that Iím clear sweeping generalizations and name calling are not valid reasons for infringing on tax-paying Americanís equal rights. In other words a special right for non-gay americanís will and has to be ended. You do realize that itís the atrocious and inhuman treatment perpetrated on Gay Americans for decades by non-gay americans that has been the catullus of the fight for Gay Rights, donít you? Hereís an analogy that might help you to better understand: You poke a sleeping dog enough times and he/she will eventually bite you. Haters like you have backed Gay Americans in to a corner and now weíre fighting back. Itís too bad that you donít like, but, youíre getting exactly what you asked for and youíre powerless to stop it. This is more and more apparent with every whiny, name calling post you and your ilk make.

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
A valid argument about what jackass?
P.S. You're post is very dopey and contains no valid argument. I know it's hard for you ...But hey..bla bla bla..!
What a dope!
Wow, youíre not pretending, you really are clueless. Oh well, best of luck to you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre one to talk. You havenít posted one original post thatís anything more than babble or insults. Most times itís both. Just so that Iím clear sweeping generalizations and name calling are not valid reasons for infringing on tax-paying Americanís equal rights. In other words a special right for non-gay americanís will and has to be ended. You do realize that itís the atrocious and inhuman treatment perpetrated on Gay Americans for decades by non-gay americans that has been the catullus of the fight for Gay Rights, donít you? Hereís an analogy that might help you to better understand: You poke a sleeping dog enough times and he/she will eventually bite you. Haters like you have backed Gay Americans in to a corner and now weíre fighting back. Itís too bad that you donít like, but, youíre getting exactly what you asked for and youíre powerless to stop it. This is more and more apparent with every whiny, name calling post you and your ilk make.
Boy are you stupid. You have no evidence whatsoever that I am a "hater" who doesn't support SSM. None. All you have is a chip on your little weak shoulder that is making a fool of you.

You don't know my views on it, you have no evidence of my opinion yet you spout off hateful rhetoric as if you do.

I'll ask you once again dopey, refer us to a post of mine against same sex marriage or admit you're an idiot. Your choice tough guy!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the "E" in dopey, but don't worry, Mike got it in for you ...
Our "ilk" seem to make him real mad. And real Dopey.

Fun!
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Crisco for sell!!!!

Don't let 'er rip!?! Get yer Crisco here!!!!
Mongo El Sid

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romey and Paul D Ryan will turn the entire federal government into a Jesus freak episode of ĎHouse,í and he doesnít have an attorney general like John Ashcroft who covered up a statue at the Justice Department because it was showing too much tit.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure is and she surely does. Itís amusing watching the pathetic attempts of you and rock using play ground tactics to counter / deter her insightful posts. Fact is neither you especially nor rock have posted a legitimate reason why Gay Americans should be denied the benefits of marriage.
You should take your med's.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response.
You first!
DumBar 2

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Where this boob is posting from, things must be really so there?

Try lighting up and see where that gets you?
the virtue of Crisco

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Git yer Crisco hear!!!!

Butt balm for sail!!!!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like that, you sound more like an ethnic welfare recipient...
Funny. With as name like THAT you must be a raging closet queen...

You responded to my one post FIVE times. Oh dear, did I piss you off?

BTW. according to her creator (a nasty pig with whom you seem to have much in common) "Laquesha Jefferson" is not only HOT, she also has TWO PhD's from Howard University. With how pissed YOU are, just Imagine how pissed that PETTY ASS LOSER would be about my posts.
GODs what

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

However, it is not surprising that those who have tried to run this country to the ground cannot give up the vision of the "good old days" when everybody was fooled into thinking that decisions were made to help the citizens.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Near as I can tell, Mike and I are on opposite sides of this argument, but manage to mutually enjoy all the idiots in here.
Idiots come in all flavors.
Mike, Loving your work.
:-D
We're having fun. They're not. They're dopes.

Big fun!
shopping cart

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I took some Crisco to the Folsom Street Fair.

Made a million bucks.
Obie

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Who exactly should be taking care of a morbidly obese dachshund named Obie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,401 - 145,420 of200,244
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Frijoles 68,177
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 14 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr all doned in 4,864
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search