Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
145,381 - 145,400 of 200,570 Comments Last updated 42 min ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
A good job of what? It appears neither of you have jobs with all the time you waste in here spewing the sum total of nada.
Says the dope who punches a clock and posts on his 10 minute coffee breaks from the computer on the loading dock.

And thinks a old P.O.S. Kawasaki is a "classic motorcycle".

Funny Stuff!
Romney Flop

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

No I don't have time to waste talking about how stupid Willard Mitt Romney acts all the time.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a bit grumpy today. Not enough sleep?
Another dopey post from Winston. Student of Rose_NoHo. Hero of the stupid.

Funny stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused today too. The post I quoted was a reply to a different nic, not west coast Winston.
Tough sh!t Winston, that's what happens when trolls steal your nic.

Easily solved by registering, you big dope.

Funny!
J Judy

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

This isn't Judge Judy's time slot.
Winston Smith

Kents Store, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough sh!t Winston, that's what happens when trolls steal your nic.
Easily solved by registering, you big dope.
Funny!
You're funny yerseff, Eddie. Once again, in caps this time as you seem a bit unable to comprehend things...

THAT
CONVERSATION
DID
NOT
INVOLVE
WEST
COAST
WINSTON

It was someone else you were talking to whilst fawning over me. As far as the multiple posters are concerned, that can be solved by simply noting where the poster is located. I'm out here on the east coast, he's west coast. Of course, if you quote them, the location is lost. That also applies to the ones using your name.

Now, for the sake of your own health, get a little rest. A nap will do you a load of good. Isn't it nice of me to care?
Hands off

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Maine police have released clients of a woman who used her Zumba dance studio as a front for prostitution.

They came from Maine, New Hampshire and Boston, twenty-one names released weeks ago included a former mayor and the local high school boy's ice hockey coach.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny yerseff, Eddie. Once again, in caps this time as you seem a bit unable to comprehend things...
THAT
CONVERSATION
DID
NOT
INVOLVE
WEST
COAST
WINSTON
It was someone else you were talking to whilst fawning over me. As far as the multiple posters are concerned, that can be solved by simply noting where the poster is located. I'm out here on the east coast, he's west coast. Of course, if you quote them, the location is lost. That also applies to the ones using your name.
Now, for the sake of your own health, get a little rest. A nap will do you a load of good. Isn't it nice of me to care?
The troll is your problem dippy, not mine. I really don't give a sh!t about your location and actually enjoy your frustration over it. If you weren't so stupid you'd realize this. What a dope! Have to explain simple sh!t to you!

TOO Funny!

Too funny!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Down with judges overturning marriage law.
Hands off

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Much joy, did't you see it?
Winston Smith

Kents Store, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is your problem dippy, not mine. I really don't give a sh!t about your location and actually enjoy your frustration over it. If you weren't so stupid you'd realize this. What a dope! Have to explain simple sh!t to you!
TOO Funny!
Too funny!
The troll isn't my problem. The problem is that you're confused. The original post I referenced had nothing to do with a troll. Yep, this is simple shit, and yep, it has to be explained to you. Now THAT is funny.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
A good job of what? It appears neither of you have jobs with all the time you waste in here spewing the sum total of nada.
Says Winston, spewing the sum total of nada.

What a jackass!
Winston Smith

Kents Store, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, rest assured that I have a job. I post in here for fun and relaxation when I am not working.
Or is it your assertion that none of us in here are employed ?
No zippy, my assertion is that you and your buddy, Eddie, are in here a great deal of the time. I pop in a couple times daily and here you are with posts from hours ago and still blathering on and on with no substance to deliver. Cheers though. If it makes you happy, why not?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Coulter is an attractive, well spoken, successful woman, everything that Chongo, and you, aspire to be.
Catch a clue, you wanna-be Winston knock off.
This is funny sh!t, we got a wanna be Winston. I treat them both as one, drives Winston crazy and makes him post dopey explanations.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No zippy, my assertion is that you and your buddy, Eddie, are in here a great deal of the time. I pop in a couple times daily and here you are with posts from hours ago and still blathering on and on with no substance to deliver. Cheers though. If it makes you happy, why not?
Another "insightful" post from Winston a student of Rose_NoHo, hero of the stupid.

I don't get the relevance to the judge's decision though. Perhaps you'll explain how you're not just "spewing the sum total of Nada" but I am.

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll isn't my problem. The problem is that you're confused. The original post I referenced had nothing to do with a troll. Yep, this is simple shit, and yep, it has to be explained to you. Now THAT is funny.
Explain it again. I don't get it.

Fun!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine Winston. You keep score and blather on and on about the substance of the results. Cheers!

What a dope.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Insightful posts like "Why are you a racist?" When no one mentioned race.
Perhaps you will refer us to one of her "insightful" posts. But I doubt it since there are none. We won't wait.
Rose_NoHo. Hero of the stupid.
Funny!
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response. I know itís hard for you to think and communicate as an adult, but, if you work at it youíll get better in time.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet why donít you surprise us and post a valid argument instead of your typical childish nunt-uh, youíre dopy response. I know itís hard for you to think and communicate as an adult, but, if you work at it youíll get better in time.
A valid argument about what jackass?

P.S. You're post is very dopey and contains no valid argument. I know it's hard for you ...But hey..bla bla bla..!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
"Better yet..." In other words you couldn't find any of those "insightful" Rose_NoHo posts. where (s)he "owns" me.

Fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 2 hr JoeMama 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr air mail 7,924
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 4 hr Money 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Frijoles 68,934
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search