Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#165124 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He seems to be doing a good job on you ...
Au contraire! The job he does on you, he does good. Your grunt and groans before he gulps proves it.
WC Commissioner

Covina, CA

#165128 Oct 26, 2012
I'm told GeorgeO could be found wondering around on this site, butt what would he be doing in here?

A bare, does come to mind?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#165131 Oct 26, 2012
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkk off, queer-o.
Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting to attend? Make sure you swallow completely, Fire-Fhagg.
No, Im not gay, not saying anything is wrong being gay, but I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#165133 Oct 26, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>honey i was back workin the clubs, internet and streets the very night i was released....
we all make mistakes, but most of us try to correct them, I would move to Nevada, try to get a job in a brothel of that is your career. At least you didn't lose your computer.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#165135 Oct 26, 2012
wow i just saw ann coulter on tv.... lol... what an errogant biatch.... and and some one give that retard a sandwiche

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#165137 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
A couple of other posts from that whack job...Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore...
"personally I hope someone kills yo flucking children to spare mankind.."
"please keep your ignorant bigot children to your self... i'm surprised no one has stabbed them yet"
Isn't this a pleasant piece of s**t we got here ?
Well, she ain't the only person who makes those types of comments.......there are plenty of anti-gay folks who have stated much worse......so, if you are gonna condemn Lilly.......you better condemn the anti-gay bigots as well!!!!

Peace:-)

Bellevue, WA

#165138 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
A couple of other posts from that whack job...Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore...
"personally I hope someone kills yo flucking children to spare mankind.."
"please keep your ignorant bigot children to your self... i'm surprised no one has stabbed them yet"
Isn't this a pleasant piece of s**t we got here ?
oh stfu whinny azz christardo retard
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#165139 Oct 26, 2012
wow i just saw ann coulter on tv.... lol... what an errogant biatch.... and and some one give that retard a sandwiche
If only you looked half as good, you could be a success in your career. Or had half her brains.

Bellevue, WA

#165142 Oct 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If only you looked half as good, you could be a success in your career. Or had half her brains.
honey .. half of nothing is still nothing

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#165145 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who talks about the killing of the children of the posters should, indeed, be condemned. Insults are one thing, talking about them being killed is another. Absolutely despicable.
Peace to you, too :D
True, but talking about killing another human being is wrong, regardless of who it is......insults are another thing all together.......and there is a difference!!!

Peace!
Winston Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#165146 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You talking shit about Ann Coulter is funny. She so has you outclassed. You are a germ compared to her. An insignificant nothing, but you already know that. We all know what you are, a waste of our air, nothing more than that. You are a streetwalker that produces nothing. A drug addict that is so clueless that you actually BRAG about what you do. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void.
You're such a flucking tool. Coulter is a kuunnt of the first magnitude. You're infatuation is one of a school boy needing a pat on the head from the blonde bittch running the class. Grow up.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#165147 Oct 26, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...Says the parasitic amoeba...
Have you ever done or seen any. part of, life
How can. You. Just bring a human being down or maybebaby you were GOD in another life. Are

you male or female you need to just bust a good. NUT
Now come on please read my other post
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#165148 Oct 26, 2012
There's another stereotypical example of Coulter Derangement from someone who will never ever amount to one of Coulter's bowel movements.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#165149 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a flucking tool. Coulter is a kuunnt of the first magnitude. You're infatuation is one of a school boy needing a pat on the head from the blonde bittch running the class. Grow up.
that is because you don't like the kuunnt. I bet if it was anderson cooper, then you would be all excited.
yagg

Japan

#165150 Oct 27, 2012
so
yagg

Japan

#165151 Oct 27, 2012
dum
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#165153 Oct 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>that is because you don't like the kuunnt. I bet if it was anderson cooper, then you would be all excited.
Anderson Cooper is a tea bagger.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165154 Oct 27, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, if that "I know you are, but what am I" isn't straight out of elementary school, I don't know what is. Chongo truly is a throwback. And a moron of epic proportions. This so completely proves it, that even the poofs should be embarrassed that it is on their side. Seriously, gay people, this is your champion ? If it was on our side, we would have disowned it long ago, as detrimental to our cause.
Rose_NoHo. Hero of the stupid.

Dopes like "Quest" think (s)he's a genius! And (s)he "owns" us.

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165155 Oct 27, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll from L.A.

Grow up and use your own nic punk.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#165156 Oct 27, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo. Hero of the stupid.
Dopes like "Quest" think (s)he's a genius! And (s)he "owns" us.
Too funny!
She sure is and she surely does. Itís amusing watching the pathetic attempts of you and rock using play ground tactics to counter / deter her insightful posts. Fact is neither you especially nor rock have posted a legitimate reason why Gay Americans should be denied the benefits of marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,100
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs