Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#165007 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I could really care less about your scatalogical fetish. Tell you what, why don't you keep that little secret to yourself.
M'kay, Stupid?
Funny troll. Worships me. Uses my name. Even says he "..could really care less.." about me. Meaning of course, he cares a lot. What a dumbass! You really SHOULD care less, but you don't because you're psycho.

Funny Stuff!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165008 Oct 25, 2012
Change you can step in wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a troll on a site that anyone can post to, and especially on a thread populated with people too stupid to keep their diseased pee-pee's out of each others brain cases?
Another entry on the idiotic homophobic troll side! Real whacked out one too. Just like the punk from El Lay and his new sidekick Frisbee.

Fun!
Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#165009 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny troll. Worships me. Uses my name. Even says he "..could really care less.." about me. Meaning of course, he cares a lot. What a dumbass! You really SHOULD care less, but you don't because you're psycho.
Funny Stuff!
Yup. You are Lord God Boofoo....

Just remember, it was you who engaged me today. If I've posted to you, it was only in response to one of your idiotic comments.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165010 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. You are Lord God Boofoo....
Just remember, it was you who engaged me today. If I've posted to you, it was only in response to one of your idiotic comments.
Sure. You can bow out not so gracefully right now, in fact I recommend it, but I wish you wouldn't tough guy!

Fun!
Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#165011 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You can bow out not so gracefully right now, in fact I recommend it, but I wish you wouldn't tough guy!
Fun!
Don't worry, stupid. I'm heading home soon. You may have your feeble kingdom all to yourself again.

All blessings onto Lord God Boofoo!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#165013 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't explain it, so you do a silly scoff.
It's not the sky, it's your house of cards that is falling...
Again.
Do you need an explanation of Cinderella? How did that fairy godmother turn a pumpkin into a carriage? Gee... I don't know.... maybe we can ask the aliens in your mind.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#165014 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
What is a troll on a site that anyone can post to, and especially on a thread populated with people too stupid to keep their diseased pee-pee's out of each others brain cases?
I believe it is some teenaged closet case from Tennessee

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#165015 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, stupid. I'm heading home soon. You may have your feeble kingdom all to yourself again.
All blessings onto Lord God Boofoo!
Yes, very good idea. Go home. Don't let the door hit you troll.

Funny Stuff!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#165017 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the modern translation of ancient Hebrew does say sub atomic particles instead of 'hand'. They just didn't know how to interpret it until now.
Smirk.
Yeah, right...
Change you can step in

Pulaski, TN

#165018 Oct 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is some teenaged closet case from Tennessee
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”(revised):

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there actually are other points of view.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#165022 Oct 25, 2012
https://my.psychologytoday.com /files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#165023 Oct 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Got some entrails to give to the guy from Pulaski TN ?
I just want to inspect your brains, foretell the Future, that sort of thing.

I love the smell of Crisco in the morning!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#165025 Oct 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need an explanation of Cinderella? How did that fairy godmother turn a pumpkin into a carriage? Gee... I don't know.... maybe we can ask the aliens in your mind.
The Cinderella effect is the principle that non-biological parents are dangerous to step children.

This has nothing to do with how an accurate description of radiation from an alien came to be in your mistranslated fiction book.

Do fairy tales have that kind of quandary?

Or are you stuck with one of your gay twirls again...
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#165031 Oct 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you explain it, how could we refuse to give you Chongo, for your studies......?
I am a man of simple means, don't ask for much. ;)
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#165035 Oct 25, 2012
All the negative smilies tells me that I'm in dangerous territory.

There's nothing worse than being gang clicked.
Winston Smith

College Park, MD

#165037 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That you Beav? This troll game is getting really silly.
Winston? Troll from L.A.?
That was a trip into bizzaro world. That is my old log on name and I didn't log on with it this afternoon. Oddly enough I kept getting logged out tonight on a discussion board I use regularly.
Winston Smith

College Park, MD

#165038 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
A rocket surgeon has to punch a time clock?
Too funny!
Too funny that you make such idiotic assumptions. Like most people who work, I have a schedule.
Have you ever heard of making an appointment to see someone? I assume your therapist requires this of you.

North Hollywood, CA

#165039 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
"George Rekers, Christian Right Leader, Denies Gay Prostitution Allegation"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200042...

If you're not a closet case, why aren't you just grateful that there is that much less competition for members of the opposite sex?
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
If the shoe fits...

What arguments do you have against equal rights?

North Hollywood, CA

#165040 Oct 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that being accused of being on welfare is a racist remark ?
Why play dumb? Oh, yeah, you have no choice.

North Hollywood, CA

#165041 Oct 25, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, silly chimp, he has painted you to a "T". He has accurately described yer entire game, flawlessly, and you hate that. World famous university, huh ? WhatsamatterU ?
Did you come up with that joke on your own?
LOLSER!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,617
Hello Mon Clint 1
Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Nov 21 Kerry Jones 29
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 19 ben goolsby 1,514
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov 4 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Nov 3 llt 15,728
Former Councilwoman Susan Goldbeck announces Ci... (Jun '08) Nov 1 nodole 8
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]