Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#164510 Oct 22, 2012
DorN wrote:
Is homosexuality a choice or a genetic inherited trait? Does it really matter in terms of a person's right to receive equal treatment under the law?
I think that homosexuality is inherited on the X chromosome. Gay people should do the genealogy research on their family to find out if their grandparents were gay. Why wait for the "experts" to do this research? Gay people are the ones who should do this reasearch to find the answer.
There are enough people comming out of the closet now to make this possible. Secrecy is no longer a barrier to learning the truth of a person's genetic heritage.
I agree it is primarily a genetic defect. Just another reason it is foolish to consider gay unions the same as marriage.
Edgar

Spring, TX

#164511 Oct 22, 2012
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS
R Hudson wrote:
Ahh, all you quiffs are so tiresome, I think that I'll give you a week off, so that you may come up with new childish insults.
Hours later:
R Hudson wrote:
Ain't it a riot, the way sweet-thing says "I'm done" , as if that decides anything?
Your own words speak against you, sir.
DorN

Altadena, CA

#164512 Oct 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is primarily a genetic defect. Just another reason it is foolish to consider gay unions the same as marriage.
---------
People with birth defects of many kinds are allowed to marry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DorN

Altadena, CA

#164513 Oct 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stop there, keep talking about what you know...Do I believe Jesus had a deep voice, stood 6'2", weighed 196 lbs, blah blah blah....? Go on, keep going with what you say I believe ? What's my favorite color, and what kind of music I should listen to....
While we are immagining what Jesus looked like, we might consider if he was gay. He traveled around the countryside with 12 men, and he never married a woman.
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#164514 Oct 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist slur aimed at me reported, boob.
you are such a worthless piece of crap ... you are racist to me too !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164516 Oct 22, 2012
DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
While we are immagining what Jesus looked like, we might consider if he was gay. He traveled around the countryside with 12 men, and he never married a woman.
But but...Rose_NoHo says Jesus is a "myth". Are you contradicting the great Rose_NoHo? Blasphemy!

But historians tell us he really existed. So he's not a myth. Maybe the myth is that he was gay?

Funny stuff.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164517 Oct 22, 2012
Rose NoHo wrote:
Rose's Law: do not use the word "Negro", it is racist to do so.
No, Rose_NoHo's Law is "You are a racist and I am not"

Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164518 Oct 22, 2012
Edgar wrote:
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS
<quoted text>
Hours later:
<quoted text>
Your own words speak against you, sir.
Wha? Run that by me again Speedy.

What a dope.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164519 Oct 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, isn't it?
Yep!
Joey

Charlottesville, VA

#164520 Oct 22, 2012
What do you get by licking someones private parts???(Sick) Some of the partners even ride the choclate highway and then lick the spoon.(Sick too). Gay marriage???(Sick too) Pole lickers, Choclate highway riders??? What is this world coming to??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joey

Charlottesville, VA

#164521 Oct 22, 2012
DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the other day maybe Jesus had a wife. Hope it wasns't a dude.
Glowey

Covina, CA

#164522 Oct 22, 2012
Joey it fits like a glove, whats wrong now?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#164523 Oct 22, 2012
Wrap yourself in the flag:

“I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married,”
President B. Obama
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#164524 Oct 22, 2012
I question the patriotism of anyone opposed to Americans, gay or not
Tata

Corona, CA

#164525 Oct 22, 2012
Joey wrote:
What do you get by licking someones private parts???(Sick) Some of the partners even ride the choclate highway and then lick the spoon.(Sick too). Gay marriage???(Sick too) Pole lickers, Choclate highway riders??? What is this world coming to??
Sounds very much like that you Joey, are as queer as the day is long. Don't be griping about gay sex acts when you do the very same things with guys in your own neighborhood.
Tata

Corona, CA

#164526 Oct 22, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I smelled fish.
BTW Rose, it's time as you say, to put up or shut up b!tch!
This race and I against again?
Smelled fish? Must be your mother's unwashed hoo your smelling.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164527 Oct 22, 2012
Big D wrote:
I question the patriotism of anyone opposed to Americans, gay or not
You are opposed to Americans opposed to same sex marriage.

So you question your own patriotism you big dope.

Funny Stuff!
Rose NoHo

Redondo Beach, CA

#164528 Oct 22, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds very much like that you Joey, are as queer as the day is long. Don't be griping about gay sex acts when you do the very same things with guys in your own neighborhood.
You stupid Azzzz queer, I'm not from L.A.!! you are lol, we all know you are the troll of the internet LMAO
Rose NoHo

Redondo Beach, CA

#164529 Oct 22, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Smelled fish? Must be your mother's unwashed hoo your smelling.
You stupid Azzz queer, Im'm not from L.A.!!!> you are we all know who you are you monkey boi
Tata

Redondo Beach, CA

#164530 Oct 22, 2012
You tell him Rose !!! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Sat Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul 22 Zappacrappa42 59
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... Jul 8 Brexit1776 1
Hartnell Janitors Must Clean Up Behavior by Rev... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
(WORKING LINK HERE) BITCH DONALD: Go, Bitch, Go... Jun '16 Reverend Patryse ... 1
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May '16 Jeremy 2

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages