Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201884 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164447 Oct 21, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumdum! Look at the location of that Winston Smith and compare it to mine. You'll notice around 3000 miles difference even though mine changes daily. So you're niece is married to her partner. I'm happy for them. It appears you are too. So why are you here? BTW, as the post above and your poor observation indicates, the only one you've made a fool of is yourself. Congratulations to your niece.
Yeah yeah. That's what all the homophobes say when called on it. "Wasn't me". "But my location changes..." indeed it does.

Having fun now!
melanie k

Corona, CA

#164449 Oct 21, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is calling that a statement, instead of labelling it correctly, as it is a question. Don't be so silly, answer the painful question with the gut-wrenching truth, like "yes, he did"
I'm betting the sores in your mouth match exactly with the one's on Mike DiRucci's crank. You'll have to find someone else to fellate this upcoming week, Hudsuck.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164451 Oct 21, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sigh" Allow me to make it clear to your stupid ass.....here goes....
We were replying to the author of that post, whatever he calls himself.....
Perhaps, for you to be right, you should make him change his name, so your painfully oblivious ass does not get confused.
Short answer: we weren't talking to you.
Aw, he thinks he's real popular. Don't burst his dopey bubble. Let him run with it! Makes for good laughs.

Very Funny!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164452 Oct 21, 2012
melanie k wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to your niece, Mike! I'm very happy for her!
Now that she is married, is she still going to produce and star in those awesome hardcore donkey films?

No. Is that what you did?

What a dope.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164456 Oct 21, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lip Gloss? Are you two of one mind? Was I right about the syncephalus condition? I see you both responded to west coast Winston again. That, my friends, is funny as hell....bla bla bla...etc
Joke is on you jackass!

Winston. What a dope.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#164462 Oct 21, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
A fake woman scared of a real woman, you couldn't ever hope to get a real woman, so you go for damaged goods and pick a she-man....
Hate to burst your bubble darlin', but you've obviously mistaken me for what you can read here. They could probably stand us side by side, say one of us was queer and take a poll on which of us was which and you'd end up being picked as the mo. My biggest problem has always been that I don't set off people's gaydars, I've had to come out to people more times than I can count. In real life, I'm more of the man and a far better one than you could ever hope or pray to be, just because you're sayin' you're straight doesn't make you more of one than you already aren't, cupcake. Thanks for playing, but I'm done with you again.
Rash

La Puente, CA

#164463 Oct 21, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney's 1950-ish vocabulary, particularly his profanity.

But the Republican presidential candidate isn't pure in abstaining from salty language.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164464 Oct 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to burst your bubble darlin', but you've obviously mistaken me for what you can read here. They could probably stand us side by side, say one of us was queer and take a poll on which of us was which and you'd end up being picked as the mo. My biggest problem has always been that I don't set off people's gaydars, I've had to come out to people more times than I can count. In real life, I'm more of the man and a far better one than you could ever hope or pray to be, just because you're sayin' you're straight doesn't make you more of one than you already aren't, cupcake. Thanks for playing, but I'm done with you again.
Are you kidding me? "cupcake"? You must be trying to sh!t me "darlin'"

That was the funniest post today! You're kidding right? Good one Ricky!

Funny stuff!
billy

Corona, CA

#164465 Oct 21, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Ahh, all you quiffs are so tiresome, I think that I'll give you a week off, so that you may come up with new childish insults.
With a week off and about 55 kokks up your chute later.... you'll be crab-walking and smiling when you return, kweer-o.
billy

Corona, CA

#164466 Oct 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? "cupcake"? You must be trying to sh!t me "darlin'"
That was the funniest post today! You're kidding right? Good one Ricky!
Funny stuff!
I can smell male load on your breath when you laugh, kweer-o.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164467 Oct 21, 2012
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
With a week off and about 55 kokks up your chute later.... you'll be crab-walking and smiling when you return, kweer-o.
It takes a week and 55 kokks to make you crabwalk and smile? How did you find that out crabby? Did you make a video of the big occasion?

billy the crabwalker! What a dope! Funny!

Smile billy!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164468 Oct 21, 2012
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can smell male load on your breath when you laugh, kweer-o.
So you pride yourself on sniffing out a big load? That takes many years of load sniffing I've heard. Real proud of you!

this one

#164469 Oct 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Funny stuff!
Believe what you want puddin', I know the truth and am not the least bit shy when it comes to sharing it. Now run along little girl, you're done.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#164471 Oct 21, 2012
I would think the maids that have to clean up after a gay wedding would be expecting hazard pay along with a raise. That bedding will be a real mess to cleanup after the "honeymoon," what with duck-butter smeared over the sheets and everything." Break out the bio suits and the Fabreeze! Just sayin..

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164473 Oct 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Believe what you want puddin', I know the truth and am not the least bit shy when it comes to sharing it. Now run along little girl, you're done.
See there you go again. Call another man "puddin", then you say you can't tell your gay.

Funny Stuff!

See you toots!
ToTo

La Puente, CA

#164479 Oct 21, 2012
ToTo does it with porclein.

this one

#164482 Oct 21, 2012
Zyzxhtlovebnmgod wrote:
Are you mental? Oh yeah, you are gay. If you put an Asian, Black, Middle Eastern and Caucasian side by side, in most cases, they are physically distinguished. Got it, not mental.
No, child, men don't say cupcake, and emotional and socially you are likely between 13 and 16.
If you put a gay, pedophile, zoophiliac, schizophrenic, Down's syndrome, Alzheimer's side by side, then perform mental tests then you are distinguishable in your own mental ill kind of way.
Sweetie, you make my fun far too east. You need to get to know a good therapist if you imagine you actually had anything intelligent to say. Just to catch you up to reality, people can see "gay" and are actually pretty good at spotting it if they know they are looking for it. Women and men are able to spot it almost equally well. Science hasn't figured out how yet, one study found that people could spot it just by looking at a photograph of a person's eyes. The why we can is fairly obvious, looking for a mate means knowing who not to look for. To further catch you up to reality, it was proved more than fifty years ago that being just as gay as the Good Lord made us is not a mental illness.

Having said all that, how about we stand you next to a bag of hair and.... Even you should get that picture.
Winston Smith

United States

#164487 Oct 21, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, he thinks he's real popular. Don't burst his dopey bubble. Let him run with it! Makes for good laughs.
Very Funny!
Yup, you two sheep shaggers are still talking about me. Don't have a wet dream about it tonight, okay Eddie
Winston Smith

United States

#164488 Oct 21, 2012
I see I was right about the two of you. Ya been in here damn near all day long.

this one

#164489 Oct 21, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
I see I was right about the two of you. Ya been in here damn near all day long.
They make such a cute couple don't they, chattering away like a couple of school girls. There's somebody for everybody, I guess. At least we can be thankful that they probably won't be breeding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mbari Executive Makes FALSE Claim Of World Record (Oct '10) Jan 6 Steve Etchemendy 47
who is the best hung man in Carmel (Jun '17) Jan 3 subsidize the rich 8
Legit black needed ASAP Dec 24 Hyphyone1 2
Tina (Sep '12) Dec 23 Ace 3
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Sep '14) Dec 19 figgypops 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Dec 17 Ben Avraham 72,045
Trump Channels IDI AMIN? Dec 17 Sec Prot Section Mgr 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages