Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#164220 Oct 20, 2012
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in a habit of "catching on" to dysfunctional, bigoted, narrow-minded, self-contradicting mentalities.
What you are proposing is either a bubble of cluelessness or the muting of gay people trying to gain rights vocally.
No matter which of the two is what your point resembles, there's no way you'll ever see me "catch on" to it.
(By the way, quite frankly, if you're afraid about homosexual talk infecting minors...walk a day in my shoes. Public school students, at least in my neck of the woods, are the most flaming homophobes you'll ever meet. "Gay" is a synonym for "Dumb" or "Dull" at our schools. I deal with closed-minded people like you every goddamn day.)
Then why don't you just move to San Fagcisco in libtard California and live a better life than the miserable one you have now. Or won't your Mommy let you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#164222 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus thought enough of black people to die for us?
What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#164223 Oct 20, 2012
And shouldn't you be in bed sleeping now so you can get to work in bed tonight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#164224 Oct 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all friggin dopes. They think their argument is the only valid one, and the rest of us are fools, showing why they do not deserve to be legitimized and validated at all.
There is no rational argument against gay marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164225 Oct 20, 2012
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?
Wow, you guys are stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164226 Oct 20, 2012
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?
Wow, you are stupid!
I asked a question...
"Don't you believe Jesus thought enough of black people to die for us?" That doesn't mean I believe in Jesus. I know he's a myth.
And you can't tell a woman from a man...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164227 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you guys are stupid.
Here we have a typical Rose_NoHo post. He thinks it's brilliant and proves his point. Whatever that is.

What a dope.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164228 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a myth. I just wonder why fundies are such racists. Seems to me, they would believe Jesus died for black people (as well as everybody else). But still they hold black people in contempt. I just wonder how they can hold such conflicting views. Guess their hatred is more important to them than any sort of logic. One thing I've learned from Topix is that nothing is more important to fundies than their hatred for others.
What I learned on topix is that Rose_NoHo hates just about everyone. Probably even himself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#164229 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled your last word, it's "i-n-t-e-l-l-i-g-e-n-c-e " not "i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t".
Poor little puppet, screaming like a 5 year old.

You have exhausted your entertainment value.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#164230 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it shows the opposite. I don't need to know the color of your skin to judge what you say.
Really? You are going to attempt to use this nonsense?

I said you were on welfare Rose.

You claim that is racist. The only possible way for you to arrive at that conclusion would be to make the assumption that only black people are on welfare. That in and of itself is racist.

Again Rose, you inner racist is shining through.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164231 Oct 20, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are going to attempt to use this nonsense?
I said you were on welfare Rose.
You claim that is racist.
It is. You said that because I'm black. Don't know why you are playing innocent. Do you think anybody buys it?
akpilot wrote:
The only possible way for you to arrive at that conclusion would be to make the assumption that only black people are on welfare.
LOL. You're not very good at playing innocent.
I'm making no assumptions.
Both you and I know that you were using a racist stereotype when you made the welfare comment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#164232 Oct 20, 2012
I don't care one way or another what people do, but you've got to admit, gay marriage makes the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164235 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. You said that because I'm black. Don't know why you are playing innocent. Do you think anybody buys it?
<quoted text>
Both you and I know that you were using a racist stereotype when you made the welfare comment.
One of Rose_NoHo's ugliest tactics. Race baiting to deflect embarrassment from losing an argument.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#164237 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all you fundies racists? And so stupid?
No, dummy, I'm not saying there is a god and a Jesus.
Sheesh...
Stop repeating yourself you tranny and read your stupid post again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#164238 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't need to "play" anything Rose, I am not the one making racist assumptions here- you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#164239 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. You said that because I'm black. Don't know why you playing innocent. Do you think anybody buys it?
I don't care if you think anyone "buys" it? I guess you didn't notice the 12 positive judge-its on my post pointing out your inner-racist?

12 positive for me it like 400- so it seems even your old friends on here are sick of your nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#164241 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a myth. I just wonder why fundies are such racists. Seems to me, they would believe Jesus died for black people (as well as everybody else). But still they hold black people in contempt. I just wonder how they can hold such conflicting views. Guess their hatred is more important to them than any sort of logic. One thing I've learned from Topix is that nothing is more important to fundies than their hatred for others.
lol you should talk you bigot/racist, you are the worst one here. Black people are just known for being out of control, we are not being racist when saying this is just fact, don't get mad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164242 Oct 20, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop repeating yourself you tranny and read your stupid post again
I have to repeat myself, boob, you don't seem to get it.
I'm not saying there is a god or a Jesus.
I just wonder why you fundies are such racists when you have to believe Jesus died for black people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164243 Oct 20, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you think anyone "buys" it? I guess you didn't notice the 12 positive judge-its on my post pointing out your inner-racist?
12 positive for me it like 400- so it seems even your old friends on here are sick of your nonsense.
So, you clicked on the positive judge-its twelve times. BFD.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

North Hollywood, CA

#164244 Oct 20, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you should talk you bigot/racist, you are the worst one here. Black people are just known for being out of control, we are not being racist when saying this is just fact, don't get mad
Why are fundies such racists, boob?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 70,067
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info