Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,236)

Showing posts 144,701 - 144,720 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That just doesn't work Winnie. You need to tell us why Danth's Law doesn't apply to Rose_NoHo but does to someone else. You can't just declare it's so. That's just silly!
What a dope!
Its like this Wally (may I refer to you as Wally? your "What a dope!" remarks seem to fit the era of "Leave It To Beaver") I think you're beginning to see things. I didn't mention Rose at all, just the three of you. The three stooges in fact as you guys seem to make a fine team.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Keep marriage one man and one woman for gender diversity and perfect affirmative action.
Gay marriage would not get rid of one man one woman marriages.

The only people talking about getting rid of one man one woman marriages are divorce hypocrites like you. You and your ex-wife got rid of yours!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you just keep telling yourself that you ripped this to shreds and you knocked that one out of the park, but the only one you are fooling is yourself.
Danth's Law.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like this Wally (may I refer to you as Wally? your "What a dope!" remarks seem to fit the era of "Leave It To Beaver") I think you're beginning to see things. I didn't mention Rose at all, just the three of you. The three stooges in fact as you guys seem to make a fine team.
Tell us how Danth's Law applies to me (you said it did). Refer us to a post where I evoked it.

What a dope.
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Just a comment from KiMare and I've got the whole set!

WINNING!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, as a parting shot, Jesus (in your scenario here) thought that the human race was worth dying for, not just Afros. Next BS you'll be spouting is that the rest of us don't have Jesus pulling for us, too......Just the Afros, right ? Your own, personal Jesus, perhaps ? Heaven is now full of only Afros ? Racist hater, i am done fooling with you anymore, a pile of steamy poo has more intellect than you. Enjoy the heroin.
Jesus is a myth. I just wonder why fundies are such racists. Seems to me, they would believe Jesus died for black people (as well as everybody else). But still they hold black people in contempt. I just wonder how they can hold such conflicting views. Guess their hatred is more important to them than any sort of logic. One thing I've learned from Topix is that nothing is more important to fundies than their hatred for others.
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how Danth's Law applies to me (you said it did). Refer us to a post where I evoked it.
What a dope.
Go back and read the portion I quoted, dumdum. It applies to your entire effort.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
Just a comment from KiMare and I've got the whole set!
WINNING!
Danth's Law.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read the portion I quoted, dumdum. It applies to your entire effort.
Give me the post number Beaver. I'm not going to do your research for you.

What a dope.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in a habit of "catching on" to dysfunctional, bigoted, narrow-minded, self-contradicting mentalities.
What you are proposing is either a bubble of cluelessness or the muting of gay people trying to gain rights vocally.
No matter which of the two is what your point resembles, there's no way you'll ever see me "catch on" to it.
(By the way, quite frankly, if you're afraid about homosexual talk infecting minors...walk a day in my shoes. Public school students, at least in my neck of the woods, are the most flaming homophobes you'll ever meet. "Gay" is a synonym for "Dumb" or "Dull" at our schools. I deal with closed-minded people like you every goddamn day.)
Then why don't you just move to San Fagcisco in libtard California and live a better life than the miserable one you have now. Or won't your Mommy let you?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus thought enough of black people to die for us?
What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

And shouldn't you be in bed sleeping now so you can get to work in bed tonight?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all friggin dopes. They think their argument is the only valid one, and the rest of us are fools, showing why they do not deserve to be legitimized and validated at all.
There is no rational argument against gay marriage.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?
Wow, you guys are stupid.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>What the F??? Now moho is using religion as his/her tool?? You do know you are a religous bigot, or don't you recall?
Wow, you are stupid!
I asked a question...
"Don't you believe Jesus thought enough of black people to die for us?" That doesn't mean I believe in Jesus. I know he's a myth.
And you can't tell a woman from a man...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you guys are stupid.
Here we have a typical Rose_NoHo post. He thinks it's brilliant and proves his point. Whatever that is.

What a dope.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a myth. I just wonder why fundies are such racists. Seems to me, they would believe Jesus died for black people (as well as everybody else). But still they hold black people in contempt. I just wonder how they can hold such conflicting views. Guess their hatred is more important to them than any sort of logic. One thing I've learned from Topix is that nothing is more important to fundies than their hatred for others.
What I learned on topix is that Rose_NoHo hates just about everyone. Probably even himself.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled your last word, it's "i-n-t-e-l-l-i-g-e-n-c-e " not "i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t".
Poor little puppet, screaming like a 5 year old.

You have exhausted your entertainment value.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it shows the opposite. I don't need to know the color of your skin to judge what you say.
Really? You are going to attempt to use this nonsense?

I said you were on welfare Rose.

You claim that is racist. The only possible way for you to arrive at that conclusion would be to make the assumption that only black people are on welfare. That in and of itself is racist.

Again Rose, you inner racist is shining through.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You are going to attempt to use this nonsense?
I said you were on welfare Rose.
You claim that is racist.
It is. You said that because I'm black. Don't know why you are playing innocent. Do you think anybody buys it?
akpilot wrote:
The only possible way for you to arrive at that conclusion would be to make the assumption that only black people are on welfare.
LOL. You're not very good at playing innocent.
I'm making no assumptions.
Both you and I know that you were using a racist stereotype when you made the welfare comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,701 - 144,720 of200,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••