Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frank Rizzo

New York, NY

#164286 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which race(s) I don't like. "All of them" is a cop out. So come on, b!tch,...put up, or shut up!
How many gallons of Bull Sperm did you swallow today, Rose?

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#164287 Oct 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>I said nothing about you changing your life. But do go on being the member of a flock. It befits you.
Flock? That's you guys. I go by what the republicans are doing ~~ not what they say they will do. Take something as simple as the pill ~~ the birth control pill.

Remember all the yelling over the pill a few months ago? From the republican leaders & extremist-religious movement which has taken over such a large part of the Republican party. Why do they fear the pill? Because...

The pill has done more to empower us than any other thing. It puts us on the level of men. Us just as free to have sex without fear of pregnancy, free to set our own path in life, to work a career, do anything we want ~~ not tethered and chained to a house and kitchen. It makes us equal. That's what the republican leaders and a lot of religions fear ~~ women truly being equal to men.

What the republicans didn't acknowledge where health insurance is involved is that there's a lot medical reasons a great number of women use the pill. For menstrual problems, cramps and pain, premenstrual syndrome, irregular cycles, loss of bone density, reduce the risk of ovarian cysts, and protect us from uterine and ovarian cancer.

Another medical point is the pill reduces the number of children with birth defects due to it keeping a drug addict or alcoholic from being pregnant until she finishes her recovery.

Also, low-income families do not become overloaded with too many children and become overwhelmed and devastated financially. Using the pill families can control the number of children they want. Women can stop at one or two, or at the number they chose.

But while fighting the pill I 'not once' heard the republicans condemn men's viagra being covered by insurance. Which viagra already is. Why is that?

I not once heard it brought up by the republicans.

There are far more fully justifiable reasons for the pill than there are for viagra. But it's OK for viagra to be covered by insurance, isn't it? Otherwise the conservative men would have also fought against it like they have against the pill.

"I think it's harmful to women. I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. And I think we've very, very harmful longterm consequences to our society. Birth control to me enables that, and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country."

The above was said this year by republican Rick Santorum, on why he wants states to have the power to ban birth control pills (not abortion, I mean ban the pill).

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frank Rizzo

New York, NY

#164288 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Flock? That's you guys. I go by what the republicans are doing ~~ not what they say they will do. Take something as simple as the pill ~~ the birth control pill.
Remember all the yelling over the pill a few months ago? From the republican leaders & extremist-religious movement which has taken over such a large part of the Republican party. Why do they fear the pill? Because...
The pill has done more to empower us than any other thing. It puts us on the level of men. Us just as free to have sex without fear of pregnancy, free to set our own path in life, to work a career, do anything we want ~~ not tethered and chained to a house and kitchen. It makes us equal. That's what the republican leaders and a lot of religions fear ~~ women truly being equal to men.
What the republicans didn't acknowledge where health insurance is involved is that there's a lot medical reasons a great number of women use the pill. For menstrual problems, cramps and pain, premenstrual syndrome, irregular cycles, loss of bone density, reduce the risk of ovarian cysts, and protect us from uterine and ovarian cancer.
Another medical point is the pill reduces the number of children with birth defects due to it keeping a drug addict or alcoholic from being pregnant until she finishes her recovery.
Also, low-income families do not become overloaded with too many children and become overwhelmed and devastated financially. Using the pill families can control the number of children they want. Women can stop at one or two, or at the number they chose.
But while fighting the pill I 'not once' heard the republicans condemn men's viagra being covered by insurance. Which viagra already is. Why is that?
I not once heard it brought up by the republicans.
There are far more fully justifiable reasons for the pill than there are for viagra. But it's OK for viagra to be covered by insurance, isn't it? Otherwise the conservative men would have also fought against it like they have against the pill.
"I think it's harmful to women. I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. And I think we've very, very harmful longterm consequences to our society. Birth control to me enables that, and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country."
The above was said this year by republican Rick Santorum, on why he wants states to have the power to ban birth control pills (not abortion, I mean ban the pill).
That's us guys??? I'm not a Republican. They are as indifferent to liberty as the Democrats.
Unlike you, I don't feel the need to be a joiner. I can think for myself.
I learned a while back that the 2 major parties are nought nbut 2 sides of the same coin.
Both are power hungry hacks wanting to lord over the citizens telling them what is best for them while they pig out in the Beltway.
They agitate their respective flocks getting them to frothe at the mouth and lash at the other side's constituents. Back-n-forth. They've managed to split the country as a result.
They sit back and watch their useful idiots do their bidding for them much like your screed above.
I guess I e why you would try to tell omeone to vote Democrat...it's easier than thinking. I'd tell you the same thing if you were imploring people to vote Republican.
Neither party has the best interests of the citizens in mind.
One day you may figure this out.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#164289 Oct 20, 2012
~~~{smile}~~~

I see the colorful little negative icons being put on my last post. But I see no one attempting to tell me how I'm wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164290 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Flock? That's you guys. I go by what the republicans are doing ~~ not what they say they will do. Take something as simple as the pill ~~ the birth control pill.
Remember all the yelling over the pill a few months ago? From the republican leaders & extremist-religious movement which has taken over such a large part of the Republican party. Why do they fear the pill? Because...
The pill has done more to empower us than any other thing. It puts us on the level of men. Us just as free to have sex without fear of pregnancy, free to set our own path in life, to work a career, do anything we want ~~ not tethered and chained to a house and kitchen. It makes us equal. That's what the republican leaders and a lot of religions fear ~~ women truly being equal to men.
What the republicans didn't acknowledge where health insurance is involved is that there's a lot medical reasons a great number of women use the pill. For menstrual problems, cramps and pain, premenstrual syndrome, irregular cycles, loss of bone density, reduce the risk of ovarian cysts, and protect us from uterine and ovarian cancer.
Another medical point is the pill reduces the number of children with birth defects due to it keeping a drug addict or alcoholic from being pregnant until she finishes her recovery.
Also, low-income families do not become overloaded with too many children and become overwhelmed and devastated financially. Using the pill families can control the number of children they want. Women can stop at one or two, or at the number they chose.
But while fighting the pill I 'not once' heard the republicans condemn men's viagra being covered by insurance. Which viagra already is. Why is that?
I not once heard it brought up by the republicans.
There are far more fully justifiable reasons for the pill than there are for viagra. But it's OK for viagra to be covered by insurance, isn't it? Otherwise the conservative men would have also fought against it like they have against the pill.
"I think it's harmful to women. I think it's harmful to our society to have a society that says that sex outside of marriage is something that should be encouraged or tolerated, particularly among the young. And I think we've very, very harmful longterm consequences to our society. Birth control to me enables that, and I don't think it's a healthy thing for our country."
The above was said this year by republican Rick Santorum, on why he wants states to have the power to ban birth control pills (not abortion, I mean ban the pill).
Did anyone read this long winded blather?

Funny!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#164291 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish your mom would swallow yours instead of insisting you squirt it on her saggy boobs.
This trash is being reported too ... Ref Post #164206

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#164292 Oct 20, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>That's us guys??? I'm not a Republican. They are as indifferent to liberty as the Democrats.
Unlike you, I don't feel the need to be a joiner. I can think for myself.
I learned a while back that the 2 major parties are nought nbut 2 sides of the same coin.
Both are power hungry hacks wanting to lord over the citizens telling them what is best for them while they pig out in the Beltway.
They agitate their respective flocks getting them to frothe at the mouth and lash at the other side's constituents. Back-n-forth. They've managed to split the country as a result.
They sit back and watch their useful idiots do their bidding for them much like your screed above.
I guess I e why you would try to tell omeone to vote Democrat...it's easier than thinking. I'd tell you the same thing if you were imploring people to vote Republican.
Neither party has the best interests of the citizens in mind.
One day you may figure this out.
That's another thing I've seen happen this week since Romney was caught in the lie about binders full of women. Romney has been caught making so many ignorant statements and caught in lies you guys can no longer cover for him so you've turned to trying to use diversion by saying both parties do it. But in no way has President Obama attacked women or our rights ~~ the republican party 'has'.

Now, tell me how I'm wrong in my post about birth control pills. Just clicking a cute little icon onto my post doesn't cut it.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#164294 Oct 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone read this long winded blather?
Funny!
Does your post tell how I'm wrong?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#164295 Oct 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us which race(s) I don't like. "All of them" is a cop out. So come on, b!tch,...put up, or shut up!
I give up ... start with your own

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

.

#164296 Oct 20, 2012
You guys want something shorter? Here it is.

Women, gays, lesbians, minorities, middle-class families, lower-income workers ~~ vote against Romney.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164297 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your post tell how I'm wrong?
It doesn't. It says it was too long winded to read. Pay attention.

Awright then. Relax fruitcake.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Rock Forever

#164298 Oct 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone read this long winded blather?
Funny!
I read it. She's right from the beginning to the end.

Since: Oct 12

Rock Forever

#164299 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your post tell how I'm wrong?
They won't tell you because you're right.

Since: Oct 12

Rock Forever

#164300 Oct 20, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. It says it was too long winded to read. Pay attention.
Awright then. Relax fruitcake.
LMAO. You're not smart enough to do anything but troll. Answer her or shut up.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164302 Oct 20, 2012
Lost In The Continuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it. She's right from the beginning to the end.
I'm real proud of you both toots!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164303 Oct 20, 2012
Lost In The Continuum wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't tell you because you're right.
Didn't read it fruitcake. Too long winded. Something about you need free viagra?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164304 Oct 20, 2012
Lost In The Continuum wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You're not smart enough to do anything but troll. Answer her or shut up.
No.
Frank Rizzo

New York, NY

#164305 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing I've seen happen this week since Romney was caught in the lie about binders full of women. Romney has been caught making so many ignorant statements and caught in lies you guys can no longer cover for him so you've turned to trying to use diversion by saying both parties do it. But in no way has President Obama attacked women or our rights ~~ the republican party 'has'.
Now, tell me how I'm wrong in my post about birth control pills. Just clicking a cute little icon onto my post doesn't cut it.
What's with the "you guys" crap? What did he lie about in his binders remark? When are you goign to admit to the lies of BOTH sides. I see you also spew the party line on "attacking women". If that were so, why would the rac be so close? Obviously the women voting for Romney don't agree with you. And I don't waste time with icons nor what those people that click them think.
Obviously it's VERY important to you. Goes with your need to join a cult.
Frank Rizzo

New York, NY

#164306 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
You guys want something shorter? Here it is.
Women, gays, lesbians, minorities, middle-class families, lower-income workers ~~ vote against Romney.
More demands from the frustrated control freak.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164307 Oct 20, 2012
DayStar_ wrote:
You guys want something shorter? Here it is.
Women, gays, lesbians, minorities, middle-class families, lower-income workers ~~ vote against Romney.
I'm none of the above but I am an American citizen. You don't want me to vote against Romney? Maybe I was going to.

What a dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages