Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201481 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#164955 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that in this country we all should have equal opportunity. If you can choose any fake name you want, then I can choose any fake name I want.
But the real issue with you is that you offer nothing to the conversation. But I guess you are free to make yourself look like the fool.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164956 Oct 25, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually kinda creepy, isn't it? Severe Daddy issues...
SOOO desperate for negative attention from strange men......
Further, his fantasies about strange men require them to be angry as well.
His failure of a father train-wrecked this one.
If he was a girl, he'd be on the pole.
Frisbee, too stupid to discuss the judge's decision, resorts to homophobic trolling revealing his true feelings. Nice!

Funny stuff.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#164957 Oct 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But the real issue with you is that you offer nothing to the conversation. But I guess you are free to make yourself look like the fool.
hey retardo cathardo fire... sorry to see you keep losing in every court in the land.... what a shame

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#164961 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
LOL! How can you believe what you are saying!?
Holding up your hand to protect yourself from radiation!?
Turning your back? Radiation knows the difference between your front and back?
A veil? Radiation proof cotton?

Find a verse where sub atomic particles are mentioned, then you'll have something.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#164962 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I thought you'd brush aside something you can't explain.
YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNN
I did 'splain it to you dumdum.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164963 Oct 25, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>hey retardo cathardo fire... sorry to see you keep losing in every court in the land.... what a shame
Riccardo has reservations about same sex marriage but he's a reasonable man willing to discuss the issue and he's no homophobe.

Why not direct your considerable venom against the rabid homophobes like the troll from L.A. and his new sidekick "Frisbee"?

Location hidden

#164964 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This was followed by the Alien presence hovering over the Israelites and leading them. A cloud by day, and a pillar of fire at night.
But hey, the insertion of aliens 3000 years ago in a fiction story with these elements is just 'over friggin sunburn.'
Right.
Are we talking about the Bible or a Lucas Film?

Honestly, your tinfoil hat seems a bit tight around yer haid.

Location hidden

#164965 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sense of humor is not either fruitcake.
Quite a narcissist eh? I'm supposed to guess your even something grander than a rocket surgeon? It's something really really impressive but you won't ever tell us! Because you're so cool and modest! Why is it a secret Winnie?
Funny Stuff!
Why do you think I'm the one playing I've got a secret? You mongs are the ones initiating the guessing game, Eddie. I don't GAS what you think I do, I've got to get back to it in 8 minutes though.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#164966 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Riccardo has reservations about same sex marriage but he's a reasonable man willing to discuss the issue and he's no homophobe.
Why not direct your considerable venom against the rabid homophobes like the troll from L.A. and his new sidekick "Frisbee"?
ty... but my dislike for retardo fire has a long history

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164967 Oct 25, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...Mike is a girl's name....
Says Mike.

What a dope!
Winston Smith

Nokesville, VA

#164968 Oct 25, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How can you believe what you are saying!?
Holding up your hand to protect yourself from radiation!?
Turning your back? Radiation knows the difference between your front and back?
A veil? Radiation proof cotton?
Find a verse where sub atomic particles are mentioned, then you'll have something.
When you go to the hospital to get an x-ray taken you gotta put your hand over yer genitals to protect 'em. Everybody knows that.
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#164969 Oct 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you've never been to either place, hicksville.
No, I have never been to Hicksville, NY. Or to Hicksville, CA. How are the braincases there?

May I foretell your sphincter?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164970 Oct 25, 2012
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I'm the one playing I've got a secret? You mongs are the ones initiating the guessing game, Eddie. I don't GAS what you think I do, I've got to get back to it in 8 minutes though.
That you Beav? This troll game is getting really silly.

Winston? Troll from L.A.?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164971 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>ty... but my dislike for retardo fire has a long history
You dislike him more than those two nasty homophobes the troll from L.A. and Frisbee? Wow! What'd he say?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#164972 Oct 25, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another example of Rose implementing- Rose Tactic #2.
Rose, you are the one who claims everyone is a racist who doesn't agree with you.
Not true.
akpilot wrote:
You claimed such to me.
Because you made a racist remark, saying I'm on welfare.
akpilot wrote:
When you are called a racist you employ Rose Tactic #2, misdirecting the attention from yourself. You claim that in order for someone to call you a racist they must first cite which specific race you "hate", while not requiring the same level of scrutiny for your own accusations against others.
So Rose, as you say- It's time to put up or shut up B!TCH- and tell me which race I "hate"
I asked you first. So, answer, then I will answer. And no, "all of them" doesn't count.
akpilot wrote:
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
LOL. Look who is talking.
akpilot wrote:
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Akapilot tactic #1 million Attack a poster- call them uneducated, despite the fact the person has a science degree from a world famous university.
That's particularly funny, and really gets the person laughing out loud at you.
Then claiming that person is on welfare, and denying the reference is racist.
akpilot wrote:
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
You're claiming that's not true?
akpilot wrote:
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
You've never proven me wrong.

Akapilot tactic # 2 million- keep posting this false list of "Rose Tactics" again and again and again...

Akapilot tactic # 3 million - never posting about the actual topic. Just arguing semantics and playing word games, and making personal attacks.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#164973 Oct 25, 2012
Brucie the Haruspic wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have never been to Hicksville, NY. Or to Hicksville, CA. How are the braincases there?
May I foretell your sphincter?
closet case
Brucie the Haruspic

Pulaski, TN

#164974 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>ty... but my dislike for retardo fire has a long history
I like the name you have chosen. It's meant to be edgy, gutsy. You're "making a statement" like every other imbecile on your street.

May I examine your entrails?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164975 Oct 25, 2012
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
A rocket surgeon has to punch a time clock?

Too funny!

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

#164976 Oct 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as gay 'marriage'.
It is a simple denial of reality,
A foolish attempt to impose an imposter relationship on the single and only birthplace of every single other type of relationship.
Attitudes change for right and wrong reasons and there will always be idiots.
Absolutely, just like no homosexual is gay, they are miserable and sad. Perhaps we shall call their unions sad unions or the union of the sad people!

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

#164977 Oct 25, 2012
<quoted text>hey retardo cathardo fire... sorry to see you keep losing in every court in the land.... what a shame
Really, how is that? 44 states do not have sad marriages and the US Supreme Court has stated that sad marriages are not constitutional. Also, in Oklahoma, the 14th Amendment upheld a ban on sad marriages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) 14 hr Seduciary 20
Lyft in Monterey free ride! (Mar '17) 17 hr Seduciary 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 18 hr Seduciary 1,559
Parents: Stop giving your kids cell phones 18 hr Seduciary 2
News Celebrate the Oscars by Visiting Award-Winning ... Wed sarahjacson 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 1 doG mnaDed lyHo r... 72,047
Legit black needed ASAP Jan 31 Slimthugga420 3

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages