Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164126 Oct 19, 2012
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care.
Which explains why you've spent so much time degrading people on this website with dozens upon dozens of condescending, hypocritical, bigoted, closed-minded, hateful comments.
Yep. You don't care.
Relax Edgar. Never let em see you sweat.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164127 Oct 19, 2012
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike probably thinks it's "TOO funny!"
Well... yeah.

!
Edgar

Spring, TX

#164128 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Edgar. Never let em see you sweat.
You're right.

HEY GUYS DON'T LOOK I'M SWEATING

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#164130 Oct 19, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry.
Well, at least you got this part right.
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>I bet when that post was in your head, you expected it to come out as English and be logical. Maybe, if you put it back in your head and try again it might make sense next time.
What are you betting? I'm all over this.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, GO!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#164131 Oct 19, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>You really are dumb. First that is not true. The studies noted if the straight men had engage in anal sex, as in tried. That does not make mention of regularity. Studies showed that only 2% of straight men and women used anal sex as a primary sex method. Only 2% of the men engage in oral anal sex.
Compare:
91% of gay men engaged in regular anal penile sex.
99% of gay men engaged in regular anal oral sex.
In other words, not only do gay men have a life time "back stage pass", they have an oral fixation on it. Lunch.
Unless your so-called "facts" are nothing more than the result of an anal prefrontal cortex inversion, pray tell, where did you ever come up with such amazing information about my sex life? Well actually, not, but it's your homoerotic fantasy, not mine. I just have to know who learnt you those little intellectually challenged nuggets. Who tolt you that we all go around sticking our tongues in each others butts? This should be entertaining.

Location hidden

#164132 Oct 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I DO know those things, I am merely looking the finished product, as it were, of missing elements. You named a fine set of qualities, but you are simplifying the issue, and thereby avoiding the rest of the picture.
You are missing the point. Bringing up children involves a fairly simple, straight-forward paradigm: Love your kids, as if they are the hope of the world, and teach them how to be.

Frankly, I see no difference between the 'mom & dad' variety, and the 'mom & mom' or 'dad & dad variation, on this theme. If you do, I have to assume you can point out what that difference is.

Begin.
Edgar

Spring, TX

#164133 Oct 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that, in fact, the same reason that you, baby hulk, are here ?
Please, don't go all hulk on me ........Yikes !!!!
The reason I'm here is to:

a) make jokes when necessary (which by the way, i seem to remember you never being able to accept)
b) provide a younger, more youthful perspective on social issues like this
c) have discussions over politics.

BABY HULK JUST GOT TECHNICAL ON YO BEHIND
Edgar

Spring, TX

#164137 Oct 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom and Mom get no masculine point of view or upbringing, same goes for Dad and Dad
But you don't want to inflict upon private life.

Location hidden

#164138 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy.
Oh the pith of this statement - and the deep philosophical cogitation involved, in crafting it for publication.

Please detect heavy sarcasm.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164139 Oct 19, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your so-called "facts" are nothing more than the result of an anal prefrontal cortex inversion, pray tell, where did you ever come up with such amazing information about my sex life? Well actually, not, but it's your homoerotic fantasy, not mine. I just have to know who learnt you those little intellectually challenged nuggets. Who tolt you that we all go around sticking our tongues in each others butts? This should be entertaining.
So... ahhh...where do you stick it then? This should be entertaining.

I have no problem with whatever you do sexually. You shouldn't either.

Don't be so shy!

this one

#164140 Oct 19, 2012
Oh, "Rose Theodor", I already know where those supposed facts came from, you should probably know too:

http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/Articles/000...

Location hidden

#164141 Oct 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom and Mom get no masculine point of view or upbringing, same goes for Dad and Dad
Pardon my crudity here, but that's unmitigated bull feces. All children, unless they are sequestered from circulation in their respective communities, are exposed to, and sustained by, the entire spectrum of people with whom they come into contact. Gays have families, friends, and acquaintances who are just as pertainent to their upbringing, as are those of the children of straights.

Look, I get that you don't like the ideas of acceptance and egalitarian principles being welcomed by most of the human race - but you're going to have to evolve sometime, you know. If kicking and screaming is your plan, more power to you - but inequality is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Sorry about your luck, and welcome to the age of Aquarius, baby.
You and yours have another 450 years or so to get used to it.
Love,
SKL

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164142 Oct 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the pith of this statement - and the deep philosophical cogitation involved, in crafting it for publication.
Please detect heavy sarcasm.
No, it's exasperation.

Short for "Oy vey" which is Yiddish for "oh pain".

You are so close in your description of rights that you are almost refuting your own argument.

this one

#164143 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
So... ahhh...where do you stick it then?
Where ever it would be most appreciated.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
This should be entertaining.
Why?
Mike DiRucci wrote:
I have no problem with whatever you do sexually.
That's mighty, something, of you. Happy to hear it.
Mike DiRucci wrote:
You shouldn't either.
Why would you imagine that I would be?
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Don't be so shy!
I should have that problem.

Location hidden

#164144 Oct 19, 2012
Pardon again: "...Gays have families, friends, and acquaintances who are just as pertainent to their upbringing, as are those of the children of straights," should have read : "The children of gays have their parents' families, friends, and acquaintances, who are just as pertainent to their upbringing, as are those of the children of straights."

My apologies.

Location hidden

#164145 Oct 19, 2012
And I still want to know what the bet is: Mama needs a new pair of shoes........

:)
Mildred

Los Angeles, CA

#164147 Oct 19, 2012
And I still want to know what the bet is: Mama needs a new pair of shoes........
:)
The bet is, dear...
... that you can mouth the sex organs of at least ten black unwashed men without gagging or vomiting. Nine folks on this thread believe you can, three don't.$16.39 is riding on this wager, Sister Kathryn.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#164148 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>If they are endowed, or 'given', akpilot, they do not need our flimsy mortal protection - we simply have them forever and always. Since they are impossible to lose, by your reckoning, it logically follows that Government is here to recognize and facilitate them, not 'protect' them, and therein lies a fallacy of today's politics. Inalienable endowed rights, cannot disappear - they can only fail to be recognized by one's government.
And the founders foresaw that as well. They were pretty smart..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#164150 Oct 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
Tata you are obviously not educated enough to even be in this conversation
Most people with HIV today in the world are heterosexual
Learn just a little bit before posting, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
Yes I do ... STFU

Location hidden

#164152 Oct 19, 2012
Mildred wrote:
<quoted text>
The bet is, dear...
... that you can mouth the sex organs of at least ten black unwashed men without gagging or vomiting. Nine folks on this thread believe you can, three don't.$16.39 is riding on this wager, Sister Kathryn.
Wow.

I was looking for the wager - not the challenge. The challenge was offered already, and your 'fantasies' had no part in it.

I guess you owe me $16.39, sucker.

Message me to obtain the number of my pay pal account.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,494
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tina Kauffman 16,009
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]