Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#164039 Oct 19, 2012
As regular readers of this thread know, my love for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Africans, is second to none.

Even so, it is well known that the Homosexual and lesbian communities are only tiny segments of the entire population, despite what the Government licensed "news" media would have us believe. Even after the the successful 50 year taxpayer funded Government breeding program, the American population is still represented by a plurality of White people.

The lesbians often ask me whether there are more Homosexuals than lesbians. I always inform that there is a slight gender difference, a tiny 3.6 per cent of women self-identify as lesbians, compared to an even tinier 3.3 per cent of men who self-identify identify as Homosexuals.

I always tell my Homosexual friends that the most over-represented racial group of both Homosexuals and lesbians are the Africans, whose representation "goes of the chart",(so to speak), even without taking into consideration the fact that most Africans conceal their Homosexuality and lesbianism, a fact that is belied by prison rape statistics.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8d7us3s

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

#164040 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long to read. Some Spanish guys are trying to get in your daughter's panties?
Well today they seem to be called Republicans.

but they are on the decline
Tata

Los Angeles, CA

#164041 Oct 19, 2012
Ronald wrote:
As regular readers of this thread know, my love for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Africans, is second to none.
Even so, it is well known that the Homosexual and lesbian communities are only tiny segments of the entire population, despite what the Government licensed "news" media would have us believe. Even after the the successful 50 year taxpayer funded Government breeding program, the American population is still represented by a plurality of White people.
The lesbians often ask me whether there are more Homosexuals than lesbians. I always inform that there is a slight gender difference, a tiny 3.6 per cent of women self-identify as lesbians, compared to an even tinier 3.3 per cent of men who self-identify identify as Homosexuals.
I always tell my Homosexual friends that the most over-represented racial group of both Homosexuals and lesbians are the Africans, whose representation "goes of the chart",(so to speak), even without taking into consideration the fact that most Africans conceal their Homosexuality and lesbianism, a fact that is belied by prison rape statistics.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8d7us3s
Ronald
Button your trap, phagg-oid. You're always running your gums.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#164042 Oct 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well today they seem to be called Republicans.
but they are on the decline
Now it's Republicans trying to get into your daughters panties?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#164043 Oct 19, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too stupid and gullable to believe the government you azzzz hole FK off you recipient
I may not have a lot of faith in our government.....but I also don't buy into to crap you're spewing!!!!
heartandmind

Europe

#164044 Oct 19, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Big Dick, Heteros get it from dirty needle injections, gays get it from the other form of injection if you get my drift you dirt bag. You are just a liberal A hole
you might want to check that - heterosexuals get it from unprotected sex as well, just like any other human does.

such a simpleton.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#164045 Oct 19, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you might want to check that - heterosexuals get it from unprotected sex as well, just like any other human does.
such a simpleton.
They dont like that fact, so they ignore it.
Lacez

Anonymous Proxy

#164046 Oct 19, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Button your trap, phagg-oid. You're always running your gums.
Well said!
Winston Smith

Arlington, VA

#164048 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
Is that like Cole's Law?
Winston Smith

Montgomery Village, MD

#164049 Oct 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...Sometimes, the individuals declaring victory may well be convinced that they're right; often they'll have gone into the discussion knowing that they're right and with no possible option that they might be wrong....
This portion seems to fit you, Kimare, and DiRucci to a tee.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164050 Oct 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This portion seems to fit you, Kimare, and DiRucci to a tee.
This is gonna be fun watching you try and wriggle your hero Rose_NoHo out of Danth's Law.

P.S. You're off to a very bad start "Coleslaw".

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164051 Oct 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like Cole's Law?
No.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164052 Oct 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like Cole's Law?
Hey Winnie. Your hero Rose_NoHo promised to never respond to me ever again (what a dope!). So you're on your own defending her, she won't help.

Good Luck Jackass.
Winston Smith

Montgomery Village, MD

#164053 Oct 19, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the Founding Fathers, we now have science that shows that a creator is not necessary for our existence...
No, the Big Bang theory and evolution do not, in and of themselves, "prove" that there is no creator (science can not do that!), but they work quite well to explain existence without invoking supernatural actions.
Do I have to point this out again? AK typed "creator" not "Creator." He is well versed in the use of caps and lower case letters. I, like you, was created. In a moment of passion.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#164054 Oct 19, 2012
The Big Bang and Evolution do not specifically disprove any of the billions of gods that man has believed in throughout history.

All of them are equally viable and equally likely with the same amount of evidence for each and every one of them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164055 Oct 19, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to point this out again? AK typed "creator" not "Creator." He is well versed in the use of caps and lower case letters. I, like you, was created. In a moment of passion.
Yeech. What a mental picture. Winnie's parents creating him. Too much information.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164056 Oct 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
The Big Bang and Evolution do not specifically disprove any of the billions of gods that man has believed in throughout history.
All of them are equally viable and equally likely with the same amount of evidence for each and every one of them.
Cool.
Burke

Los Angeles, CA

#164058 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeech. What a mental picture. Winnie's parents creating him. Too much information.
I think you have a hard-on for Winny, but Win doesn't like little phaggs like you that swish when they walk.

Like Winston has said before about you, YOU are the abortion that never was but should have been. Word!
Edgar

Spring, TX

#164060 Oct 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Winnie. Your hero Rose_NoHo promised to never respond to me ever again (what a dope!). So you're on your own defending her, she won't help.
Good Luck Jackass.
You're just what your picture depicts you to be - a loudmouth bully.

Have fun in the bubble.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#164062 Oct 19, 2012
Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a hard-on for Winny, but Win doesn't like little phaggs like you that swish when they walk.
Like Winston has said before about you, YOU are the abortion that never was but should have been. Word!
WOW!~ What quite a post. I bet Winnie is real proud of you! Me too.

What a dope! FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Abolish The Fed 70,063
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info