Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,229)

Showing posts 144,561 - 144,580 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I don't know about you Mikey, but I find intelligent conversation one of the most fun things to do, regardless of the venue. This particular venue is burdened with a plethora of un-fun conversation, to which you regularly contribute, as you have done here.
(Strictly MY opinion, of course.)
Step up to the plate, why don'tcha?
Got skilz?
You say go away but your repeated posts to me say come closer.

All you floozies are like that. That's why I like you! Hot cha cha cha!
Frank Rizzo

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say go away but your repeated posts to me say come closer.
All you floozies are like that. That's why I like you! Hot cha cha cha!
Back off, sizzle chest!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny, thats not what you said.....
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Don't need to. Got what I need. You.
Sorry Buttercup, learn to troll, you suck at it.
I can edit your posts for comedy too, but I would do it much funnier and less spiteful. You mad or something?

"Buttercup"? You said you were straight. Are you fibbing to me fruitcake?

I seem to elicit dumb responses from you with every post so my troll works fine tough guy!

P.S. Hinting that I a may be gay is not funny, you homophobe. Get some new less hateful and bigoted schtick.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkk off.
Yep.....you're a lil touchy.......lol!!
clayton

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>She is looking for intelligent conversation, you don't fill her minimums requirements. Move on , perhaps you will find what you are looking for in the WV threads.
Does your wife know you are on Topix posting as a pious self-righteous retard or does she still think you are out looking for a job?
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, hidden medical costs in our utility bills.......are you paranoid? or just simply an azz Bruno?
You are just too stupid and gullable to believe the government you azzzz hole FK off you recipient
Rob Gillian

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is, there are politicians out there that want to get into our daughters panties and tell them what they are allowed to do and not allowed to do with their own reproductive system.
There are those out there ( some in this forum ) that would like sexual behavior and orientation governed by REALLY BIG government that gets right down into the very fabric of our lives.
There are those out there that want a specific religion mandated by the government., with freedoms for some religions, but not others.( notice that people that want religion in schools are not particularly in favor of Hinduism or Islam in our schools, let alone FSM )
They are still here, it is just that they have a much harder road to travel as every American patriot is opposed to them.
Can I get into YOUR daughter's panties? I'll buy all the girlscout cookies she has for sale... promise!!
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, heterosexuals get HIV the same as homosexuals, last time I looked more HIV victims were heterosexual in the world than homosexual.
You need to become a tad more educated before you post garbage.
I am in favor of research into the cures of a lot of diseases including HIV, but then I am actually a compassionate person, not a member of the current day Spanish Inquisition
Look Big Dick, Heteros get it from dirty needle injections, gays get it from the other form of injection if you get my drift you dirt bag. You are just a liberal A hole
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Tata you are obviously not educated enough to even be in this conversation

Most people with HIV today in the world are heterosexual

Learn just a little bit before posting, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

As regular readers of this thread know, my love for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Africans, is second to none.

Even so, it is well known that the Homosexual and lesbian communities are only tiny segments of the entire population, despite what the Government licensed "news" media would have us believe. Even after the the successful 50 year taxpayer funded Government breeding program, the American population is still represented by a plurality of White people.

The lesbians often ask me whether there are more Homosexuals than lesbians. I always inform that there is a slight gender difference, a tiny 3.6 per cent of women self-identify as lesbians, compared to an even tinier 3.3 per cent of men who self-identify identify as Homosexuals.

I always tell my Homosexual friends that the most over-represented racial group of both Homosexuals and lesbians are the Africans, whose representation "goes of the chart",(so to speak), even without taking into consideration the fact that most Africans conceal their Homosexuality and lesbianism, a fact that is belied by prison rape statistics.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8d7us3s

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long to read. Some Spanish guys are trying to get in your daughter's panties?
Well today they seem to be called Republicans.

but they are on the decline
Tata

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
As regular readers of this thread know, my love for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, even the Africans, is second to none.
Even so, it is well known that the Homosexual and lesbian communities are only tiny segments of the entire population, despite what the Government licensed "news" media would have us believe. Even after the the successful 50 year taxpayer funded Government breeding program, the American population is still represented by a plurality of White people.
The lesbians often ask me whether there are more Homosexuals than lesbians. I always inform that there is a slight gender difference, a tiny 3.6 per cent of women self-identify as lesbians, compared to an even tinier 3.3 per cent of men who self-identify identify as Homosexuals.
I always tell my Homosexual friends that the most over-represented racial group of both Homosexuals and lesbians are the Africans, whose representation "goes of the chart",(so to speak), even without taking into consideration the fact that most Africans conceal their Homosexuality and lesbianism, a fact that is belied by prison rape statistics.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8d7us3s
Ronald
Button your trap, phagg-oid. You're always running your gums.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well today they seem to be called Republicans.
but they are on the decline
Now it's Republicans trying to get into your daughters panties?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too stupid and gullable to believe the government you azzzz hole FK off you recipient
I may not have a lot of faith in our government.....but I also don't buy into to crap you're spewing!!!!
heartandmind

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Big Dick, Heteros get it from dirty needle injections, gays get it from the other form of injection if you get my drift you dirt bag. You are just a liberal A hole
you might want to check that - heterosexuals get it from unprotected sex as well, just like any other human does.

such a simpleton.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you might want to check that - heterosexuals get it from unprotected sex as well, just like any other human does.
such a simpleton.
They dont like that fact, so they ignore it.
Lacez

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Button your trap, phagg-oid. You're always running your gums.
Well said!
Winston Smith

Catlett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
Is that like Cole's Law?
Winston Smith

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...Sometimes, the individuals declaring victory may well be convinced that they're right; often they'll have gone into the discussion knowing that they're right and with no possible option that they might be wrong....
This portion seems to fit you, Kimare, and DiRucci to a tee.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This portion seems to fit you, Kimare, and DiRucci to a tee.
This is gonna be fun watching you try and wriggle your hero Rose_NoHo out of Danth's Law.

P.S. You're off to a very bad start "Coleslaw".

FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,561 - 144,580 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••