Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
144,401 - 144,420 of 200,599 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Nor do I answer to you
I will bring it up when I choose to and when the less educated need it brought up.
You may think this forum is solely for your Jr High school level insult fest, personally I could care less about that, I will however mention things I do care about, whether you want me to or not
Sheesh! Have it your way toots. It's boring and off topic though.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Nor do I answer to you
I will bring it up when I choose to and when the less educated need it brought up.
You may think this forum is solely for your Jr High school level insult fest, personally I could care less about that, I will however mention things I do care about, whether you want me to or not
Who's stopping you, big guy?

Fortunately, no one is stopping us from ignoring you, either.
Just saying.
Carry on..
Tata

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. You were either working at the base laundry or as some clerk stapling forms together.
What ever queerboi ..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Who's stopping you, big guy?
Fortunately, no one is stopping us from ignoring you, either.
Just saying.
Carry on..
That guy you're waiting for ever show up? I'm still here toots! Hubba hubba. Took some beano too!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy you're waiting for ever show up? I'm still here toots! Hubba hubba. Took some beano too!
Don't know if I can make this any clearer...Please stop trying to engage me in conversation. I find you repulsive and juvenile.

Thanks.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if I can make this any clearer...Please stop trying to engage me in conversation. I find you repulsive and juvenile.
Thanks.
What a waste of beano. You ain't no picnic in the park anyway toots!

Bye. Bet you don't look like your picture.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Yes you are Sister

at least you are not telling others what they should say and what they should not.

I suppose my mistake is thinking this has anything to do with the “original” topic.

Interesting news out of New York

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Yes you are Sister
at least you are not telling others what they should say and what they should not.
I suppose my mistake is thinking this has anything to do with the “original” topic.
Interesting news out of New York
No one told you what to say or not say I just asked why do you keep bringing up religion. Simple question "Why?" Not a command like "don't do it".

So... let me ask again. Why are you bringing it up? It's OK to bring it up, but why?

Sheesh! It really is off topic but I should talk! Relax Biggie D.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't agree with the founders? I'm sorry that you are so simpleminded Rose.
No, I don't. I don't think black people are property with no right to life, I do believe women should be able to vote. I think white males who don't own property should also have equal rights. I think it is wrong to murder people, even put bounties on their heads, and take their land. Yep, the founders and I disagree on many things.
akpilot wrote:
BTW, there are a lot of definitions are "creator", it is not just a religious argument.
Wrong. You can't wiggle your way out of being caught, no matter what word games you play.
akpilot wrote:
Like I said, you are simple minded. And it is complete nonsense that one cannot cite the founders and the documents they drafted which provided the foundation of our nation without you squealing out some nonsense like you have above.
The only thing that you have proven is that you are an uneducated idiot.
LOL. If you only knew...

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, very dopey post. Are you mad or something?
My name was Frank Rizzo until you stole it because you're too stupid to debate with me and because you are a troll with no imagination or sense of humor. How is it working for you tough guy? I notice many posters think you are me. Nice!
Of course I am a troll too but not an honorless coward like you.
Have fun jackass! I am.
Yes, we know you are a jackass.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.
Why are you a racist?
TOO Funny!
It? Another con dumb who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. I'm sure you've never been in a social situation, but if you ever find yourself in one, that could lead to some embarrassment.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know you are a jackass.
Finally got a rise from you! Let it all out baby you know you want to!

Why are you a racist?

What about the children? You never answer, you just say anybody who asks is a moron. What kind of dumb-assed "Law" is that?

What a dope.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pointless post. I swear you people just like to hear yourselves talk.
You silly puppets and your "it's a religious argument."
You cannot change the history nor the documents and the people whom founded this country no matter how hard you try. You can plug your ears and yell "LALALALA I can't hear you" all you like, but historical fact is just that- FACT!
If you don't like what the founders gave us I suggest you call a Constitutional Convention and fix it. Good luck with that.
The idea that we are granted our "Right's" by a "creator" is not in and of itself a religious argument,
Yes, it is. The whole idea that there is a "creator" is religious. It's purely based on faith, with no evidence.
akpilot wrote:
it is simply a statement of fact that our right's are inherant in us by birth. They are not given to us by government or anyone else.
IF you don't believe in this, than there is certainly no "right" to marriage or any other "civil right", they are simply privileges granted by government which they are free to regulate as they please. Is that the argument you wish to make?
LOL. Just admit you have no real argument.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It? Another con dumb who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. I'm sure you've never been in a social situation, but if you ever find yourself in one, that could lead to some embarrassment.
You get that all the time. But it's becauae of yourself, not the dreaded con dumbs. No one can tell what sex you really are.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the troll from L.A. should get on the same page, you both have different opinions. You are the racist here you stupid tranny. I dont't know what to tell you, just deal with it
You're the one who can't tell a woman from a man, and you can't name a race I don't like.
Crisco

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nick Conway might be boiled in oil tonight, www.sgvcog.org

Always nice to see a crook dance on a rope or float away in a boiling vat of oil.

Four Felony counts and arrested for them all too!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You get that all the time. But it's becauae of yourself, not the dreaded con dumbs. No one can tell what sex you really are.
Maybe you can't tell I'm a woman because you con dumb men and women look so much alike. Guys with big boobs and guts that make it look like they are in the 9th month. Can't see their members, because their bellies hang down past them.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally got a rise from you! Let it all out baby you know you want to!
Why are you a racist?
What about the children? You never answer, you just say anybody who asks is a moron. What kind of dumb-assed "Law" is that?
What a dope.
You fell for it. Now, I will never reply to you again! LOLSER! And you'll keep posting more and more /toabout me, trying to get my attention, and response. But you won't get one.
Gotcha.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can't tell I'm a woman because you con dumb men and women look so much alike. Guys with big boobs and guts that make it look like they are in the 9th month. Can't see their members, because their bellies hang down past them.
I wouldn't know much about "con dumbs", but sounds like you do so I'll trust your intimate descriptions (wink wink). But no, but it really is because it's hard to tell what sex you are.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of beano. You ain't no picnic in the park anyway toots!
Bye. Bet you don't look like your picture.
Golly dipshit do you look like yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,851
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr standing ground 4,979
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr marching banded 15,931
FBI raid in Seaside linked to Christina William... (Sep '09) 13 hr meg828r 13
My mom is terminally ill & the doctor says she ... 13 hr meg828r 2
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 15 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Wed whatisyourneed 1,512

Search the Monterey Forum:
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs