Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,974

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163792 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a twelve-year-old? Does he have the right to vote?
Your disintegration is now complete but please continue to make a desperate ass out of yourself.

You're looking really dopey-silly now jackass!

Don't stop now. Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#163793 Oct 18, 2012
Here is another quote for you, from the same individual that used "endowed by our creator"

No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever, nor shall be enforced, restrained, molested, or burdened in his body or goods, nor shall otherwise suffer, on account of his religious opinions or belief; but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion, and that the same shall in no wise diminish, enlarge, or affect their civil capacities
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#163794 Oct 18, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to beleive what those little gooks tell us after the fact !
I served in Keh Sanh '68-'69 and it was no walk in the park. The NVA were determined little FKs. I celebrated my 19th birthday fighting for my life. I was a green, young FNG with no battle experience at the time. USMC B/1-B/26th Marines
Don't lie. You were either working at the base laundry or as some clerk stapling forms together.
Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#163795 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci legend in his own mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disintegration is now complete but please continue to make a desperate ass out of yourself.
You're looking really dopey-silly now jackass!
Don't stop now. Funny!
WAAAAA......Dopey Mikey doesn't wanna embarass himself again today by negating his own argument.....

Jeesh! I see you're back to being a pissy little girl again.

What a dope...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163796 Oct 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
Here is another quote for you, from the same individual that used "endowed by our creator"
No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever, nor shall be enforced, restrained, molested, or burdened in his body or goods, nor shall otherwise suffer, on account of his religious opinions or belief; but that all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion, and that the same shall in no wise diminish, enlarge, or affect their civil capacities
What is your point? I don't have a very high opinion of religion, I think it has caused most of the world's social problems so I hope you are not getting religious on me or using it as any argument for or against same sex marriage.

I agree. We are not funded on religion. The founders wished to avoid a national religion. Freedom of religion has to include freedom from religion by definition.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163797 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a twelve-year-old? Does he have the right to vote?
No. You'll have to wait 6 years.
Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#163798 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? I don't have a very high opinion of religion, I think it has caused most of the world's social problems so I hope you are not getting religious on me or using it as any argument for or against same sex marriage.
I agree. We are not funded on religion. The founders wished to avoid a national religion. Freedom of religion has to include freedom from religion by definition.
Damn! You finally posted something intellegent....

Don't worry. I won't get used to it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163800 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! You finally posted something intellegent....
Don't worry. I won't get used to it.
"intellegent" What a dope.

Misspelling 'intelligent' to mock my intelligence. Priceless!

But you're so dumb you probably don't see the irony.
Winston Smith

United States

#163801 Oct 18, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called nature freak....and not all those who have seen evolution believe "God" made it so over aspects such as natural selection and the small fact science supports their theories whereas nothing supports yours other than some two thousand year ols supersticious book.
FYI
I'm curious if you noticed that AK used a lower case letter "c" in creator when he made the statement that everyone has a creator. Given the implications of not using an upper case "C" in the word I am of the mind that he is correct. We don't simply pop out of thin air. We're created, often in a moment of passion. The reaction you get when using such arguments with deeply religious individuals may be a little on the negative side.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163802 Oct 18, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious if you noticed that AK used a lower case letter "c" in creator when he made the statement that everyone has a creator. Given the implications of not using an upper case "C" in the word I am of the mind that he is correct. We don't simply pop out of thin air. We're created, often in a moment of passion. The reaction you get when using such arguments with deeply religious individuals may be a little on the negative side.
Dan wants to "Fry Zimmerman" without a trial so we know he's more than a little on the negative side himself.
Mike DiRucci

Alhambra, CA

#163803 Oct 18, 2012
impotent Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"intellegent" What a dope.
Misspelling 'intelligent' to mock my intelligence. Priceless!
But you're so dumb you probably don't see the irony.
Oh goody! We're back to pissy little girl Mike DiRucci!

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#163804 Oct 18, 2012
My point is, this nation is not and never was founded as a "Christian Nation"

Those that claim it was, are in need of an education.

Our founders would have agreed, John Adams once wrote "This would be the best of all possible worlds, where there no religion in it"

Religion has absolutely no bearing, and no place in any discussion about individualís rights of freedom.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#163805 Oct 18, 2012
My post was not specifically directed at you, but at individuals that seem to think their religious beliefs have something..... anything... to do with law.

It doesnít, it never did.

American law was founded on British law, which was founded upon Roman Law, which was heavily influenced by Greek Law and back way past the origin of any religion in existence today.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163807 Oct 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
My point is, this nation is not and never was founded as a "Christian Nation"
Those that claim it was, are in need of an education.
Our founders would have agreed, John Adams once wrote "This would be the best of all possible worlds, where there no religion in it"
Religion has absolutely no bearing, and no place in any discussion about individualís rights of freedom.
I agree so maybe stop bringing it up already! It seems to me you and Rose_NoHo are the only ones bringing it up.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163808 Oct 18, 2012
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you lisped until your tits bled with that one.
Now that was funny I don't care who you are.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#163809 Oct 18, 2012
Nor do I answer to you

I will bring it up when I choose to and when the less educated need it brought up.

You may think this forum is solely for your Jr High school level insult fest, personally I could care less about that, I will however mention things I do care about, whether you want me to or not

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163810 Oct 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
Nor do I answer to you
I will bring it up when I choose to and when the less educated need it brought up.
You may think this forum is solely for your Jr High school level insult fest, personally I could care less about that, I will however mention things I do care about, whether you want me to or not
Sheesh! Have it your way toots. It's boring and off topic though.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163811 Oct 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
Nor do I answer to you
Who's stopping you, big guy?

Fortunately, no one is stopping us from ignoring you, either.
Just saying.
Carry on..
Tata

Westminster, CA

#163812 Oct 18, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie. You were either working at the base laundry or as some clerk stapling forms together.
What ever queerboi ..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163813 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Who's stopping you, big guy?
Fortunately, no one is stopping us from ignoring you, either.
Just saying.
Carry on..
That guy you're waiting for ever show up? I'm still here toots! Hubba hubba. Took some beano too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 69,397
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr scoop 2,273
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr Pizza 16,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search