Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
144,341 - 144,360 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.

Why are you a racist?

TOO Funny!
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?
What about my screen name?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci now troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, very dopey post. Are you mad or something?
My name was Frank Rizzo until you stole it because you're too stupid to debate with me and because you are a troll with no imagination or sense of humor. How is it working for you tough guy? I notice many posters think you are me. Nice!
Of course I am a troll too but not an honorless coward like you.
Have fun jackass! I am.
You really must have a thing for me....You've responded three times to the same post.

Well, I cannot deny my adoring public. Here is your attention for the day.

What a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.

Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".

He's such a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.
"AscendedFalmar"?
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Oops! I left this out:

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.
Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".
He's such a dope!
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!

An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.

So- TOO Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
"Oh lookie here!" a Racist.

I knew it.

Not so funny.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!
An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.
So- TOO Funny!
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????

Swing and a miss!

Here, read this, your impotentness:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...

WHAT A DOPE!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about my screen name?
What does it mean?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw too bad. But you're waiting for that other guy, I'm here right now toots! Hubba Hubba!
Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

It's from a book I'm writing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????
Swing and a miss!
Here, read this, your impotentness:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...
WHAT A DOPE!
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.

A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
They smell like roses sweetie!

Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.
A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!
What a dope!
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.

Jeesh! What a dope!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They smell like roses sweetie!
Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Your symptoms indicate an olfactory malfunction. I'd have that checked - the olfactory nerve is prone to cancerous lesions.

As for my willingness to 'wait', that applies to responses - not reprobates. I already have one of those.

Next.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.
Jeesh! What a dope!
Yawn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Parodies are, inherently, meant as a joke. So either you're joking on a discussion forum, or you copied his name to spite him. Neither are good taste. Although I feel I'm preaching to the choir, mentioning 'good taste' and 'discussion forum' in the same paragraph.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your symptoms indicate an olfactory malfunction. I'd have that checked - the olfactory nerve is prone to cancerous lesions.
As for my willingness to 'wait', that applies to responses - not reprobates. I already have one of those.
Next.
Be careful what you wait for.

P.S. I don't see what you see in him, but c'est l'amour!

Next!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 68,910
clint 8 hr ubietron 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Donny B 7,922
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
clint Tue ubietron 1
MONTEREY HERALD LOSS monterey bay, monterey cit... Tue roensoledad 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info