Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163754 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.

Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".

He's such a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163755 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.
You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?
This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!
"AscendedFalmar"?
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163756 Oct 18, 2012
Oops! I left this out:

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163757 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.
Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".
He's such a dope!
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!

An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.

So- TOO Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163758 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
"Oh lookie here!" a Racist.

I knew it.

Not so funny.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163759 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci now troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!
An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.
So- TOO Funny!
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????

Swing and a miss!

Here, read this, your impotentness:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...

WHAT A DOPE!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163760 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about my screen name?
What does it mean?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163761 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw too bad. But you're waiting for that other guy, I'm here right now toots! Hubba Hubba!
Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163762 Oct 18, 2012
It's from a book I'm writing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163763 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????
Swing and a miss!
Here, read this, your impotentness:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...
WHAT A DOPE!
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.

A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163764 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
They smell like roses sweetie!

Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163765 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.
A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!
What a dope!
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.

Jeesh! What a dope!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163766 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They smell like roses sweetie!
Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Your symptoms indicate an olfactory malfunction. I'd have that checked - the olfactory nerve is prone to cancerous lesions.

As for my willingness to 'wait', that applies to responses - not reprobates. I already have one of those.

Next.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163767 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.
Jeesh! What a dope!
Yawn.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163768 Oct 18, 2012
Parodies are, inherently, meant as a joke. So either you're joking on a discussion forum, or you copied his name to spite him. Neither are good taste. Although I feel I'm preaching to the choir, mentioning 'good taste' and 'discussion forum' in the same paragraph.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163769 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your symptoms indicate an olfactory malfunction. I'd have that checked - the olfactory nerve is prone to cancerous lesions.
As for my willingness to 'wait', that applies to responses - not reprobates. I already have one of those.
Next.
Be careful what you wait for.

P.S. I don't see what you see in him, but c'est l'amour!

Next!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163770 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
Parodies are, inherently, meant as a joke. So either you're joking on a discussion forum, or you copied his name to spite him. Neither are good taste. Although I feel I'm preaching to the choir, mentioning 'good taste' and 'discussion forum' in the same paragraph.
Good taste and fake frank rizzo are mutually exclusive also. The guy stole my name and my schtick and thinks that's a brilliant parody.

It is. But on him not me.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163771 Oct 18, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults, yes, but you didn't prove her wrong. And yes, you can cite the founders, but you cannot pretend to know that they would do in modern society, either. Prove that civil rights in this country, and all the laws that deal with them, are based on religious arguments.
The founders set up a system of checks and balances designed to have the best chance of protecting the basic rights of citizens - even those born 200 years in the future, into situations the founders could never have imagined.
And that's what is still happening today in the courts.
Another pointless post. I swear you people just like to hear yourselves talk.

You silly puppets and your "it's a religious argument."

You cannot change the history nor the documents and the people whom founded this country no matter how hard you try. You can plug your ears and yell "LALALALA I can't hear you" all you like, but historical fact is just that- FACT!

If you don't like what the founders gave us I suggest you call a Constitutional Convention and fix it. Good luck with that.

The idea that we are granted our "Right's" by a "creator" is not in and of itself a religious argument, it is simply a statement of fact that our right's are inherant in us by birth. They are not given to us by government or anyone else. IF you don't believe in this, than there is certainly no "right" to marriage or any other "civil right", they are simply privileges granted by government which they are free to regulate as they please. Is that the argument you wish to make?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163772 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Good taste and fake frank rizzo are mutually exclusive also. The guy stole my name ....
As I explained, YOU didn't like my original fake name, so I chose a new fake name I knew YOU'D like.

Jeesh! There's just no pleasing you!!!
<quoted text>
The guy stole....my schtick.
I hardly think that anything I've ever posted compares to the inane off-topic pointless idiocies you've begat like some sort of hyperfertile over-sexed retarded cockroach.

What a dope!

BTW: Mike is a girl's name.
Qwidgibo

Salt Lake City, UT

#163773 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
It's from a book I'm writing.
You're writing a book about Skyrim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr scirocco 70,102
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs