Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163714 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we are back to this "strawman" nonsense. That happens a lot when you have your a$$ handed to you..
You really can't be this stupid Rose. You do realize there were two different conversations going on don't you?
Yep. That's why I said you brought religion to the debate, I didn't say you brought religion to the debate about gay marriage. Duh.
Or perhaps you can show where I said you brought religion to the debate about gay marriage?
Didn't think so.
akpilot wrote:
BTW, I brought the Declaration of Independence into a debate about the Constitution, not religion.
So either way you are still an idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
Are you claiming you didn't make that post?

LOL. You are such a joke.

North Hollywood, CA

#163715 Oct 17, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response.
It's akin to claiming sushi isn't any good just because you don't like it.
Get lost punk.
Akpilot has no real arguments. He just nit picks and plays word games. He tries to sound scholarly, but he just comes off as the pretentious ahole he is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163716 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Does that go for 17 year old's?
BTW, do you even have a clue how limited voting was when our country was founded? Why the hell to you think we have 3 Amendments expanding voting privilege?
Why not ask why infants can't vote given you're grasping fopr straws loser.

Fact is as Americans cit is out inherent right to vote DUMBFUCK.

You need to wake up and take some vitamin B idiot.

Location hidden

#163717 Oct 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Akpilot has no real arguments. He just nit picks and plays word games. He tries to sound scholarly, but he just comes off as the pretentious ahole he is.
Amen to that sister.

Location hidden

#163718 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have a creator Rose, do you think we just pop out of thin air?
It's called nature freak....and not all those who have seen evolution believe "God" made it so over aspects such as natural selection and the small fact science supports their theories whereas nothing supports yours other than some two thousand year ols supersticious book.

FYI
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163719 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Why don't you take a little time and educate yourself. I bet you haven't even read the Federalist Papers.
Have you read the Ninth Amendment?

The ENUMERATION in the CONSTITUTION, of certain RIGHTS...

Explain that away.
The Ninth Amendment isn't in the Constitution?
The text doesn't say the EXACT OPPOSITE of your lunatic claims?
The Federalist Papers supersede the TEXT of the CONSTITUTION?
Which delusion do you hang your hat on?

You've spent so much time searching for some justification in UNOFFICIAL documents to justify what you choose to believe, that you've forgotten to look at what the Constitution ACTUALLY SAYS.

North Hollywood, CA

#163720 Oct 17, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called nature freak....and not all those who have seen evolution believe "God" made it so over aspects such as natural selection and the small fact science supports their theories whereas nothing supports yours other than some two thousand year ols supersticious book.
FYI
Have you ever seen Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion"? It's brilliant, IMHO.
http://youtu.be/LVr9bJ8Sctk
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163721 Oct 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
He's Oswald Bates.
&fe ature=relmfu

Pontificating like he's educated, and not realizing he's a laughing stock. At least Oswald is humble. AK is an arrogant prick on top of being a clueless idiot. One or the other is bad enough. Both at the same time is a case study.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163722 Oct 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That's why I said you brought religion to the debate, I didn't say you brought religion to the debate about gay marriage. Duh.
Or perhaps you can show where I said you brought religion to the debate about gay marriage?
Didn't think so.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
Are you claiming you didn't make that post?
LOL. You are such a joke.
You're an idiot. You do realize that was the Declaration Of Independence don't you, and it was in a discussion regarding the Constitution.

So now idiots like you are going to claim that the Declaration of Independence is a "religious argument"..

Do you realize how ignorant you sound?

North Hollywood, CA

#163723 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You do realize that was the Declaration Of Independence don't you, and it was in a discussion regarding the Constitution.
Yeah, a debate about where our rights come from, and you brought religion to the debate.
akpilot wrote:
<
So now idiots like you are going to claim that the Declaration of Independence is a "religious argument"..
Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
Claiming our rights come from a creator is a religious argument.

North Hollywood, CA

#163724 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Oswald Bates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O7dPprbzNScXX&feature=rel mfu
LOL.
Frisbee wrote:
Pontificating like he's educated, and not realizing he's a laughing stock. At least Oswald is humble. AK is an arrogant prick on top of being a clueless idiot. One or the other is bad enough. Both at the same time is a case study.
So true.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163725 Oct 17, 2012
RetardO has a brother called GeorgeO they nag out together.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163726 Oct 17, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ask why infants can't vote given you're grasping fopr straws loser.
Fact is as Americans cit is out inherent right to vote DUMBFUCK.
You need to wake up and take some vitamin B idiot.
Dan's back from Japan all full of vinegar and sushi!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163727 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Oswald Bates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O7dPprbzNScXX&feature=rel mfu
You're pretty funny yourself Fris! On top of being a big dope. Both at the same time.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163728 Oct 17, 2012
Or is that RetordO, they get all mixed up when I'm having fun.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163729 Oct 17, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we are back to this "strawman" nonsense. That happens a lot when you have your a$$ handed to you..
You really can't be this stupid Rose. You do realize there were two different conversations going on don't you?
BTW, I brought the Declaration of Independence into a debate about the Constitution, not religion.
So either way you are still an idiot.
I heard Straw Man is Rose_NoHo's secret lover!
TheftInc

La Puente, CA

#163730 Oct 17, 2012
Like a cancer, Athens Services are moving through the local governments of California and looking for the weak to pray upon and take thier cities away from their city councils and residents.

The cities that have been left weak because of poor planning and investment planning by city managers and finance directors who are desprate to cover up the losses.

The weak ones are the ones Athens Services like to help? "said the spider to the fly."
Bruce

Pulaski, TN

#163731 Oct 17, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text> you unpatriotic spoiled ass.
I bet you lisped until your tits bled with that one.

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#163732 Oct 17, 2012
Sup

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163733 Oct 17, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Sup
Your picture looks like you just saw Rose_NoHo naked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL 70,148
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 18 hr loupgarous 15,725
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Tue maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance