Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163748 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Rose_NoHO is very smart. She has many degrees from North Hollywood Junior Community Two Year College! Including one in Rocket Surgery and the Constitution!(Dual Major).

And whatever dopey nonsense she posts is the right dopey nonsense. She is many posters' hero! Is she your hero too?
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163749 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.

Why are you a racist?

TOO Funny!

Location hidden

#163750 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.

Why are you a racist?

TOO Funny!
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163751 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?

Location hidden

#163752 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?
What about my screen name?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163753 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci now troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, very dopey post. Are you mad or something?
My name was Frank Rizzo until you stole it because you're too stupid to debate with me and because you are a troll with no imagination or sense of humor. How is it working for you tough guy? I notice many posters think you are me. Nice!
Of course I am a troll too but not an honorless coward like you.
Have fun jackass! I am.
You really must have a thing for me....You've responded three times to the same post.

Well, I cannot deny my adoring public. Here is your attention for the day.

What a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163754 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.

Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".

He's such a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163755 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.
"AscendedFalmar"?
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163756 Oct 18, 2012
Oops! I left this out:

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163757 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.
Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".
He's such a dope!
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!

An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.

So- TOO Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163758 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie here! No counter argument. Just mindless deflection and "ad hominem"....
"Oh lookie here!" a Racist.

I knew it.

Not so funny.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163759 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
What a copycat! Pathetic you can't make up your own schtick. Hell you cannot even make up your own name!
An imagination-less copycat jackass trying to be funny actually is pretty funny in an unintentionally self deprecating loser way.
So- TOO Funny!
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????

Swing and a miss!

Here, read this, your impotentness:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...

WHAT A DOPE!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163760 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about my screen name?
What does it mean?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163761 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw too bad. But you're waiting for that other guy, I'm here right now toots! Hubba Hubba!
Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
:)

Location hidden

#163762 Oct 18, 2012
It's from a book I'm writing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163763 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copycat? COPYCAT!!!!!?????
Swing and a miss!
Here, read this, your impotentness:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/par...
WHAT A DOPE!
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.

A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163764 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to recommend you try Beano, or perhaps charcoal tabs, for your flatulence problem. Forbearing that, please keep your 'toots' to yourself.
Much appreciated.
They smell like roses sweetie!

Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163765 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah Copycat. You read it right jackass. Copycat.
A barely literate troll sends me a dictionary link to "parody"! Too funny! You can't make this sh!t up. You're fun punk frank rizzo!
What a dope!
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.

Jeesh! What a dope!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163766 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They smell like roses sweetie!
Aw c'mon you're just waiting for that other guy he'll probably not come back. He's not your type anyway. I am. Try me.
Your symptoms indicate an olfactory malfunction. I'd have that checked - the olfactory nerve is prone to cancerous lesions.

As for my willingness to 'wait', that applies to responses - not reprobates. I already have one of those.

Next.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163767 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, troglodyte, "parody". You seemed to be having a problem catching on, so I thought it might help you in understanding the lofty esteem in which we all hold you.
Jeesh! What a dope!
Yawn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,305
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey