Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,361

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163735 Oct 17, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response.
It's akin to claiming sushi isn't any good just because you don't like it.
Get lost punk.
Dan you lucky dog vacationing on Kyushu! Lived there for a while way back before even your dopey-ass was born!

Hope you didn't get mad and call out any locals and threaten to beat them up in the Home Depot parking lot! Do they have Home Depots there?

Welcome home you big jackass!

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#163736 Oct 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Your picture looks like you just saw Rose_NoHo naked!
Go out back and make out?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163737 Oct 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a debate about where our rights come from, and you brought religion to the debate.
<quoted text>
Claiming our rights come from a creator is a religious argument.
So you don't agree with the founders? I'm sorry that you are so simpleminded Rose.

BTW, there are a lot of definitions are "creator", it is not just a religious argument. Like I said, you are simple minded. And it is complete nonsense that one cannot cite the founders and the documents they drafted which provided the foundation of our nation without you squealing out some nonsense like you have above.

The only thing that you have proven is that you are an uneducated idiot.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#163738 Oct 18, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hysterical is how you attempt to flip everything to your benefit, but how about answering this ?
'An activist judge is one who operates with a bias, or a hidden agenda. And we all know there is a gay agenda, like forcing the majority of us to accept gay marriage. If it is natural, then so must murder and rape be natural, using your own "it exist, so it must be right" logic. Why do we punish murderers and rapists ? Because society, as a whole, has deemed it to be unacceptable to commit certain acts, moron. And if we do not have the right to set standards for ourselves, then why do we have prisons at all ? Answer that, idiot. Or did I go too fast ?'
Or have you got some spin to put on this, too ?
----------
There is no victim in same sex marriage.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#163739 Oct 18, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't agree with the founders? I'm sorry that you are so simpleminded Rose.
BTW, there are a lot of definitions are "creator", it is not just a religious argument. Like I said, you are simple minded. And it is complete nonsense that one cannot cite the founders and the documents they drafted which provided the foundation of our nation without you squealing out some nonsense like you have above.
The only thing that you have proven is that you are an uneducated idiot.
Insults, yes, but you didn't prove her wrong. And yes, you can cite the founders, but you cannot pretend to know that they would do in modern society, either. Prove that civil rights in this country, and all the laws that deal with them, are based on religious arguments.

The founders set up a system of checks and balances designed to have the best chance of protecting the basic rights of citizens - even those born 200 years in the future, into situations the founders could never have imagined.

And that's what is still happening today in the courts.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163740 Oct 18, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hysterical is how you attempt to flip everything to your benefit, but how about answering this ?
Okay. Since you asked....
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>'An activist judge is one who operates with a bias, or a hidden agenda.
The agenda of this judge was adherence to a little thing called "The Constitution of the United States of America." That's his job.
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>And we all know there is a gay agenda, like forcing the majority of us to accept gay marriage.
And there is, conversely, a bigoted homophobic agenda, like forcing gays to do without benefits which accrue to straights as a result of legally committing to a relationship. We all know that too.
What's your point?
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>If it is natural, then so must murder and rape be natural, using your own "it exist, so it must be right" logic.
The op did NOT say it was 'right'- she asserted that it is 'natural', since it occurs in NATURE. Of course murder and rape are 'natural'- if they weren't, we wouldn't need laws prohibiting them, since they would never occur.

By the way, I searched high and low for a question here - couldn't find one. But I will say that no one is being forced to 'accept' gay marriage - if you don't want a gay marriage, don't have one. It's that simple, really.
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>Why do we punish murderers and rapists ? Because society, as a whole, has deemed it to be unacceptable to commit certain acts, moron.
Humans criminalize acts which perpetrate harm on others. Please name one way, just one, in which the fact of two gays legalizing their relationship, personally affects you in a negative manner, much less ends your life, or violates your body.

I'll wait.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163741 Oct 18, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults, yes, but you didn't prove her wrong. And yes, you can cite the founders, but you cannot pretend to know that they would do in modern society, either. Prove that civil rights in this country, and all the laws that deal with them, are based on religious arguments.
The founders set up a system of checks and balances designed to have the best chance of protecting the basic rights of citizens - even those born 200 years in the future, into situations the founders could never have imagined.
And that's what is still happening today in the courts.
Yes. Rose_NoHO is very smart. She has many degrees from North Hollywood Junior Community Two Year College! Including one in Rocket Surgery and the Constitution!(Dual Major).

And whatever dopey nonsense she posts is the right dopey nonsense. She is many posters' hero! Is she your hero too?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163742 Oct 18, 2012
Fry Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ask why infants can't vote given you're grasping fopr straws loser.
Fact is as Americans cit is out inherent right to vote DUMBFUCK.
You need to wake up and take some vitamin B idiot.
Brilliant post Dan! What does it mean?

"Fact is as Americans cit is out inherent right to vote DUMBFUCK."

What? Please elaborate.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163743 Oct 18, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go out back and make out?
No thanks handsome!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163744 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. Since you asked....
<quoted text>The agenda of this judge was adherence to a little thing called "The Constitution of the United States of America." That's his job.
<quoted text>And there is, conversely, a bigoted homophobic agenda, like forcing gays to do without benefits which accrue to straights as a result of legally committing to a relationship. We all know that too.
What's your point?
<quoted text>The op did NOT say it was 'right'- she asserted that it is 'natural', since it occurs in NATURE. Of course murder and rape are 'natural'- if they weren't, we wouldn't need laws prohibiting them, since they would never occur.
By the way, I searched high and low for a question here - couldn't find one. But I will say that no one is being forced to 'accept' gay marriage - if you don't want a gay marriage, don't have one. It's that simple, really.
<quoted text> Humans criminalize acts which perpetrate harm on others. Please name one way, just one, in which the fact of two gays legalizing their relationship, personally affects you in a negative manner, much less ends your life, or violates your body.
I'll wait.
Wow! You ain't half bad toots. Will you wait for me too?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163745 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You ain't half bad toots. Will you wait for me too?
Not a chance, lumpy - you're all bad.

Next...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163746 Oct 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chance, lumpy - you're all bad.
Next...
Aw too bad. But you're waiting for that other guy, I'm here right now toots! Hubba Hubba!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163747 Oct 18, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Mike DiRucci now troll.
Whatever you choose to call yourself, that's entirely up to you.
I'm not sure why you'd pick the name "Mike DiRucci now troll". Shall we refer to you as "Frank Rizzo then troll"? Since you seem to feel the need to include some sort of time stamp.
Like I said before, very dopey post. Are you mad or something?

My name was Frank Rizzo until you stole it because you're too stupid to debate with me and because you are a troll with no imagination or sense of humor. How is it working for you tough guy? I notice many posters think you are me. Nice!

Of course I am a troll too but not an honorless coward like you.

Have fun jackass! I am.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163748 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Rose_NoHO is very smart. She has many degrees from North Hollywood Junior Community Two Year College! Including one in Rocket Surgery and the Constitution!(Dual Major).

And whatever dopey nonsense she posts is the right dopey nonsense. She is many posters' hero! Is she your hero too?
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163749 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?
Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.

Why are you a racist?

TOO Funny!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163750 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Naah. Why would I want to do that, it speaks for itself! I couldn't make it more dopey if I tried.

Why are you a racist?

TOO Funny!
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163751 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you're ridiculous. It's a discussion forum. If you're just going to create mindless banter, you should try Facebook. You're really not affecting anyone's position until you manage to prove someone wrong with logic and credible sources.
Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163752 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lighten up pickel nose. If you look back you can easily see my genius when I get serious.

You cannot have any kind of discussion here with most of these clowns, why bother trying?

This is most definitely is NOT the place, but knock yourself out trying, I'll be sure to critique your work fairly!

"AscendedFalmar"?
What about my screen name?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163753 Oct 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci now troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, very dopey post. Are you mad or something?
My name was Frank Rizzo until you stole it because you're too stupid to debate with me and because you are a troll with no imagination or sense of humor. How is it working for you tough guy? I notice many posters think you are me. Nice!
Of course I am a troll too but not an honorless coward like you.
Have fun jackass! I am.
You really must have a thing for me....You've responded three times to the same post.

Well, I cannot deny my adoring public. Here is your attention for the day.

What a dope!
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163754 Oct 18, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you fail to prove her dopey nonsense to be wrong. Elaborate?
He'd rather just ignore any discussion or provide any counter argument, but simply engage in "ad hominem" attacks.

Oh! And he'll start throwing around the phrase "ad hominem" with no understanding as to under what context actually constitute an "ad hominem".

He's such a dope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 25 END TIMES UPDATE 71,552
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Feb 23 Joe Balls 1,528
Beware of Monterey Audi. Feb 4 Dave 1
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan '15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan '15 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan '15 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:51 pm PST