Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163615 Oct 17, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they are to feed the little suckling laying oh his fat tummy!!
I think we should get child services over to your house. I'm becoming worried for your grand kid.
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

#163616 Oct 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are reaching new lows in dopiness Winston. Why bother? I must be real important to you. Funny!
Don't overstate your importance, Mike. I'm just responding to your Ryan/Rand blender posts. Have a nice day.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163617 Oct 17, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you'll need to find something I said that was actually "homophobic"--At this point, all you can discern is that I think you're pissy, and that I have an issue with pissy people--and gender neutral at that since you've been compared to both a pissy little girl and a pissy little queen....
Sorry toots. Swing and a miss!
But, HEY!
Thanks for negating your own argument that rights are something only given at birth.
Good job with that! 10 points for Huffin'Bore!
Cheapest way out of a lost argument, "thank" your opponent for losing it. Priceless! And you lost it to a pissy little queen.

Hands out "Points" what a jackass.

What is a huffin'bore? Some kind of homophobe thing? Is it bad to be a huffin'bore in Frank Rizzo Dopey Land like it's bad to be a girl or a queen there?

TOO Funny!
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

#163618 Oct 17, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Gayboi, if it has big lips like a monkey - flat nose like a monkey - and a bubble butt like a monkey, it's a monkey. No matter what you ramble about they all look and act alike, so FK off monkey
Actually, taterhead, no monkey has a large set of buttocks. If you look at them move they're built completely different compared to any human regarding their posterior.

The facial structure has more to do with the environment that blacks originally occupied.

The lips on a monkey are also not big like you claim. They just tend to evert them in some of their facial expressions.

And here's the big kicker for you...
All races are quite genetically similar. There is belief in some circles that the fairer skinned of is are from mutations that survived once people began migrating out of the regions where man originated. As they moved further north they needed less protection from the sun and more ability to process vitamin D as they moved from the more equatorial regions.

The outward appearance of humans is a product of their environment. You'll note that many Africans (not African Americans) tend to be tall and thin while Eskimos are more stubby (also with fairly flat faces). This all has to do with enhancing heat loss or heat retention due to environmental conditions.

Form follows function.

It is also widely accepted that we aren't descended from apes, but from a common ancestor. Unless you buy into that whole Adam and Eve bit as an accurate account rather than a bible story meant to cover a few life lessons.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163619 Oct 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't overstate your importance, Mike. I'm just responding to your Ryan/Rand blender posts. Have a nice day.
It seems I am important enough to make you post dumb responses.

P.S. Lyin' Ayn has since changed her name. Think it was something I said?

FUNNY!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163620 Oct 17, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is un-called for ... so Fk off
No.
Winston Smith

Hyattsville, MD

#163621 Oct 17, 2012
Oh, Mike, it appears you've got a fan.
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is un-called for ... so Fk off

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163622 Oct 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The more the merrier! That's why I am here Winston.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163623 Oct 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sad, he obviously doesn't like you either. Be proud!
Sockos

La Puente, CA

#163624 Oct 17, 2012
Athens Services is a real trash company complete with their prepaid politics!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#163625 Oct 17, 2012
I personally don’t care if someone is gay or not. This is the land of the free, you can be gay, or not. Shouldn’t be an issue

It is only an issue for the ignorant, or the homophobic.

Not so shallow as to judge someone by their orientation.

There obviously are those that are that shallow…. alas
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163626 Oct 17, 2012
RetardO is like dial a dummy APP.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163627 Oct 17, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a flat nose like this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Portrait_of...
Doh!

You're so funny.

Not

What a loser your momma raised.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163628 Oct 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amendment.
You were replying to you own post, you didn't realize you were until I pointed it out. That was hysterical!

North Hollywood, CA

#163629 Oct 17, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Although there may some truth to what you say, it's also fact that blacks have maintained the physical characteristiscs of the "Ape"/ Gorilla / Chimp / Monkey, all others have advanced.
Really? Monkeys have straight hair, thin lips, light skin and flat butts.
I've got kinky hair, BJ lips, copper skin, and while Sir-Mix-a-lot might not find me attractive, my butt is hardly flat.
What about you?
Tata wrote:
Point is: if you are so proud of that fact then wear it, stop pulling the race card evry time someone acknoleges you as a "Monkey" a decendant from the "Ape"
Really? Monkeys have straight hair, thin lips, light skin and flat butts.
Again, stupid, it's a simple fact that racists lie you use "monkey" as a racist slur.

North Hollywood, CA

#163630 Oct 17, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Gayboi, if it has big lips like a monkey - flat nose like a monkey - and a bubble butt like a monkey, it's a monkey. No matter what you ramble about they all look and act alike, so FK off monkey
Why are fundies such racists? and stupid, look at this pic...
http://www.rexwallpapers.com/wallpaper/Monkey...
Almost no lips. Straight hair, light skin, and where is the butt?

The Romans had the right idea, just too few lions.

North Hollywood, CA

#163631 Oct 17, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And what queer name would that be, Tata--I mean, Wilson,--I mean, Bruno...?
Besides, what's wrong with this queer name? At least it's not Mike DiRucci---That's a girls name!
I think he calls himself "Tata" because he's a boob.

North Hollywood, CA

#163632 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:

Two presidents managed to find a different choice for 15 years (he gassed his people in 1988), until W decided they needed a lie because Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.
<quoted text>Explain the purpose of your nipples, Dr. Biology.
Why do men have nipples? Well, a picture is worth 1K words...
http://www.poptower.com/isaiah-mustafa-pictur...
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163633 Oct 17, 2012
If it's not worth posting about then you'll find i here.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#163634 Oct 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god did make Adam and Steve after all!! <=====3
But then God changed Steve to Eve, so obviously the God of the Bible is just fine with transgendered folks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages