Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,206)

Showing posts 144,101 - 144,120 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>So, you hunt for chickens at school yards and are here sending codes. Clever chicken hawk. No, it turns out that gays really want sodomy bestiality for gays in the military. USC.925.Art.125.
By the way, there have been massive problems with DADT, Obama is just a gay liar, more generals were fored under Obama than under the past 4 presidents combined. General McKinan fired, Commander of NATO forces in AFghan, Gen. McKhystal, Gen. Walpin, Gen. Petreaus, Gen. Fuller, etc. all told over 50 Generals have been fired by Obama.
Obama did not get a consenssu for DADT being no problem in the military, he removed all the generals who told him differently. Instead of "friendly fire" will are going to be reporting "gay fire" as well.
And how was this any different from when Eisenhower ordered the desegregation of blacks and whites in the military? I doubt that those generals were any happier about mixing the races, and plenty of them could have come up with just as many "reasons" that it was wrong and even that it was against God's will. Bigotry doesn't change.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

If you wish, we could call you a "tiresome bore".
All you have to do is stop taking the bait tough guy. But you can't.

Your emotions betray you, you don't really think I am a tiresome bore.

SO Funny!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you are gay so you are a liar. If I were gay then I would lie and say that your posts was the silliest post I have seen. Since I am straight, your post is just one of many silly posts.
No one also has ever clarified how many murders, rapes, thefts and child molestations in New York or London effect people in California. Yet, most of us opposed that too.
Let's give it a try? Has the sky fallen in any state or country in the last 7000 years when murders, rapes, hefts and child molestations happen? I mean if fear of falling skies are the issue, then only sodomy, homosexuality, incest, child molestation, bestiality and necrophilia, sexual sins of Leviticus 18, should be of concern, because only Sodom and Gomorrah has had a rain of fire fall on them for these sins.
NEXT attempt at illogical fallacies.
Um, you might what to try actually READING the Bible before you attempt to claim it says something...

Exekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
16:50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

And pay attention: the word translated as "abomination" is the Hebrew word <tow'evah> which is always used to refer to acts that are an abomination precisely BECAUSE they are part of the worship of foreign Gods.
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? Well you're a dope! I didn't even have to check.
TOO Funny!
NO! NO! NO! You have to counter with an "argument". Otherwise, this is just one of you pointless ad hominem attacks, levied in a futile attempt to deflect from the true discussion, that you are an idiot.

JEESH!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, no counter argument, just two "red herrings".
Ergo: You are an idiot.
I'm an idiot? Oh yeah? Well you're a big dopey dummy!

FUNNY!(But not for much longer, help me out here call me something creative.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are being a retard. Bestiality
is coverd in the UCMJ. Laws governing sodomy had to be removed. Its not against the law, see the Supreme court. If it wasn't for lying, you could not post a damn thing. Gays have been in the Military for a very long time. Nothing has changed ya moron.
Minor point, but Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice defines "sodomy" as any act of "unnatural carnal copulation" with a member of the same or opposite sex, or with an animal. Of course, there is nothing unnatural about ANY act of copulation between consenting adults...
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an idiot? Oh yeah? Well you're a big dopey dummy!
FUNNY!(But not for much longer, help me out here call me something creative.)
Why would I give you false praise. There's no way I could call you "something creative", as there is no evidence of you ever having been creative. But I'll meet you half way.

I dub thee: Something Idiotic.

Does that help, Something Idiotic?

Can we expect you to switch out your profile name for your new one? If it's a help, just go by Ms. Idiotic. The Something just seems too familar.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>No, we have to take the survey and study reports and they show 1-3% of the US population, and they show a constant in history of a 1% world gay population.
Yeah, we all understand, if we do not agree with you, then we are all haters and that includes ex-gays.
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, FROM THE LIE THAT MADE YOU GAY.
Who are ex-gays?
<Bull shit deleted>
There is no such thing as an ex-gay, any more than there is an ex-black person. Once your genetic hand is dealt, that is the only hand you get to play.

Welcome to the real world. Please visit again soon.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
I see you've posed a few questions for Miss Mikey...
This is what ad hominem looks like without the long winded slanted explanations no one bothers to read. I'm wrong becuase I'm gay.("Miss Mikey").

Not so funny.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I give you false praise. There's no way I could call you "something creative", as there is no evidence of you ever having been creative. But I'll meet you half way.
I dub thee: Something Idiotic.
Does that help, Something Idiotic?
Can we expect you to switch out your profile name for your new one? If it's a help, just go by Ms. Idiotic. The Something just seems too familar.
OY! Another dopey post reiterating that I am an "idiot". You are devoid of humor it seems. Or maybe just mad. Probably both.

Fun though!

P.S. I mean you should be creative not me you dope. Pay attention.
Winston Smith

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
Looks like the intellectual team of Winston, Lyin Ayn and Frisbee has fizzled out in their attempt to make the case that assuming someone named "Ayn" is a woman is dumb but assuming you know all about a person's politics from a few topix posts is smart.
It was a losing argument folks. You were big dopes to try and make it.
Now comes the "Oh yeah? You're gay!" and other equally dopey ad hominen about boogers and failed abortions and such.
TOO Funny!
Hye numbskull, I have never said anything about knowing a person's politics based upon a few posts. What is dumb is assuming something about a person's gender based upon a nickname on a discussion board. I'm sure you'll keep harping on about it as you seem completely incapable of having an intelligent conversation.

And since you keep begging for it...

You're so gay your credit card bill from Rent Boy has earned you enough free miles to circumnavigate the glove 'til your dead.

If they put your brain on the sharp edge of a razor blade it'd look like a Dicopomorpha echmepterygis crawling down de Julio Avenue in Buenos Aires.

You have boogers for three meals a day.

You're a living argument for retroactive abortions.

Your mama's so fat she has her own atmosphere.

Happy now? I certainly am!
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what ad hominem looks like without the long winded slanted explanations no one bothers to read. I'm wrong becuase I'm gay.("Miss Mikey").
Not so funny.
No: You're a pissy little girl, Ms. Idiotic.

And again: What I wrote was an insult, not an "ad hominem" attack, as it was not a response to an argument given on your part.

But back to the orginal discussion: You are an idiot. Please provide a counter argument.

Winston Smith

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an idiot!
Irrelevant parts removed. You're welcome.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The plaque on Obama's desk;
'The buck stops anywhere but here!'
It stops at Hillary! In the news today, Obama throws Hillary under the bus.
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! That's settled.

;0)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Brilliant come back Winston.

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hye numbskull, I have never said anything about knowing a person's politics based upon a few posts. What is dumb is assuming something about a person's gender based upon a nickname on a discussion board. I'm sure you'll keep harping on about it as you seem completely incapable of having an intelligent conversation.
And since you keep begging for it...
You're so gay your credit card bill from Rent Boy has earned you enough free miles to circumnavigate the glove 'til your dead.
If they put your brain on the sharp edge of a razor blade it'd look like a Dicopomorpha echmepterygis crawling down de Julio Avenue in Buenos Aires.
You have boogers for three meals a day.
You're a living argument for retroactive abortions.
Your mama's so fat she has her own atmosphere.
Happy now? I certainly am!
Labeling me a "right winger" based on a one sentence post- dumb.
Assuming "Ayn" is a girls name- not dumb.

No matter how you try to spin it Winston. But please twirl away! Don't give up now, it's getting real funny.

Hey Winston - who's Ayn Ryan again?

FUNNY!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No: You're a pissy little girl, Ms. Idiotic.
And again: What I wrote was an insult, not an "ad hominem" attack, as it was not a response to an argument given on your part.
But back to the orginal discussion: You are an idiot. Please provide a counter argument.
You're a bit of a homophobe aren't you fake Frank Rizzo?

Not fun.
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And hundreds of gay couples are in blissful denial that they are 'married'.
And for 8.5 years on Mother's day,
hundreds of kids have sat looking at
one dad and one pretend dad
with broken hearts wondering about their mother
and with painful clarity knowing the difference between marriage and gay unions.
The joke was on them, and it's not funny.
still waiting for those links to crdeible stories on gay rape in the military...?

Ive heard of hetro rape...

lets see some hard statistics....?

from the real world??

I know...I know.. you guys dont DO the real world??

this last post was pure religious opinion.

the facts of life are way to diverse to fit your over-simplified, blanketing genralizations!!
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ms Idiotic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bit of a homophobe aren't you fake Frank Rizzo?
Not fun.
There's that "ad hominem" again....Once again: No argument against his being an idiot, just an unfounded attack on me to deflect from the factuality of his idiocy....

You'd think he'd learn....

But, then again: He is an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,101 - 144,120 of200,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min Frijoles 68,100
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••