Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163529 Oct 16, 2012
And still, not one good, rational argument against gay marriage!
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163532 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Congressional Debate, and a vast majority of the State ratification debates and simply tell you it isn't there.
See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
Your nonsense pontifications remind me of this guy:


The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.

There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.

The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Marriage IS a Right.
There is no such thing as 'rights' that are somehow different than Rights.
The Constitution DOES enumerate Rights.
Everybody judges you as clueless and nuts because YOU ARE.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163537 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
Your nonsense pontifications remind me of this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KGbzKUmgmrMXX
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.
There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.
The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Marriage IS a Right.
There is no such thing as 'rights' that are somehow different than Rights.
The Constitution DOES enumerate Rights.
Everybody judges you as clueless and nuts because YOU ARE.
You mad again bro?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163538 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If you only knew...
Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.

Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163539 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>See. That's the thing. You've falsely convinced yourself that you're some sort of Constitutional/Legal Scholar. You spend so much time and energy searching for anything to cling to to justify that documents/decisions "really mean" what you happen to want them to, that you completely overlook WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY.
You've crawled so far up your own ass that you make wholly ridiculous statements like "there is no such thing as the right to marriage", or that there exists "rights" that are somehow exercised different than Rights.
Your nonsense pontifications remind me of this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KGbzKUmgmrMXX
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit. You actually chastise people for being stupid while simultaneously declaring that "The Constitution doesn't enumerate Rights". It is the absolute height of hypocrisy. Hey Pot! you're Black.
There is a reason every single thing you post is judged as 'clueless' and 'nuts'.
The comedy truly lies in that your denial is as strong as your delusions. You are to Constitutional law what this guy is to Iraqi military superiority:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Marriage IS a Right.
There is no such thing as 'rights' that are somehow different than Rights.
The Constitution DOES enumerate Rights.
Everybody judges you as clueless and nuts because YOU ARE.
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163540 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No...you weren't. you were attempting to use fundie logic against a fundie, and it backfired. Witnees Chongo admit it was wrong.....(again with the "Damage Control" attempt, failing miserably). Yes, we have all heard about Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Which I doubt you can spell, without looking at the word written down somewhere........
No, stupid, "fundie logic" is a contradiction in terms.
Again, I was just pointing out the story is BS. And only an really stupid person, such as yourself, would believe it's true. How do we know it's BS? Let's review.
1. Eve was made from Adam's rib.
2. So, Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did.
3. Eve would have been a man.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163541 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.
Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163542 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like you had your face right up to my ass, and you were shouting at my ass, from 3 inches away, and then I farted......right in your face.......LOL
You were replying to you own post...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163543 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER. If you only knew...
I'm getting a really good laugh at you.
The insane tend to laugh a lot.

Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.
Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163544 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane tend to laugh a lot.
Oh, we know. It's painfully obvious.
Grow up Rose. Get that GED then get back to us.
She has degrees in Rocket Surgery and such from North Hollywood Junior Community College but they're secret.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163545 Oct 16, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Facts are facts.
Calling Gary gay is like calling you an idiot.
These aren't judgements: just facts.
Ouch.

Leave poor Jerky Boy alone. It's like picking on the helmet-wearing kids on the little bus. He doesn't have the tools to deal with adults. It's just cruel.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#163546 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Again, you fail to provide anything but your opinion. And that ain't worth much..
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163548 Oct 16, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....
No shit.

Half the reason that no one sees me post in here anyway is that everything has been said.

There are no harms involved with gays marrying so let 'em marry nationwide and move onto real problems or topics that need addressed.
Winston Smith

Cary, NC

#163559 Oct 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Winston - who's Ayn Ryan again?
FUNNY!
He's yo daddy! How come I have to continue to clarify things for you? Does KiMare have the brain today?
Winston Smith

Cary, NC

#163560 Oct 17, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I hold 2 degrees, how about you, master of spelling ?
Maybe you should put them back on the wall before the owner finds out you're fiddling with them.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163561 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part is that you are SUCH an arrogant, self-important, A$$hole while spewing your bull$hit.
Of course you don't mean funny HA HA you mean funny as in anger management problem. And I find that FUNNY!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#163562 Oct 17, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>There is not harm in you being beaten and raped, so let the prison boys at you. Do you see any harm in that? Well, it would not harm me in the least. In fact, a man marrying a 10 year old child, will not harm me, but society sets social standards and no matter what the APA and the Rind study says children are harmed by child sex abuse and society is harmed by perverted marriages, the first of which would be polygamy.
What proof do you have that same sex marriage harms society? What laws allow a 10 year old child to be married, please do show us. Polygamy is allowed in many other countries, please demonstrate how society has been harmed. Lastly what does physical violence have to do with same sex marriage or opposite sex marriage?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163563 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
Leave poor Jerky Boy alone. It's like picking on the helmet-wearing kids on the little bus. He doesn't have the tools to deal with adults. It's just cruel.
Doesn't take many tools to make you post angry dumb responses every time though Fruitcake.

Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163564 Oct 17, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's yo daddy! How come I have to continue to clarify things for you? Does KiMare have the brain today?
Your posts are reaching new lows in dopiness Winston. Why bother? I must be real important to you. Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163565 Oct 17, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who thinks the Constitution doesn't Enumerate Rights.....
It doesn't.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/0699b.asp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Sat BrocSD 8
News Four suspects still at large in Monterey Penins... Apr 15 M JC 29 1
News Jewish-Christian charity helps Ukrainians move ... Apr 3 Azat 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Apr 2 svorpion 1,531
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]