Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163471 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a monkey,
You are a racist. Big shock.

North Hollywood, CA

#163472 Oct 16, 2012
Big Dig wrote:
God made adam and eve, not adam and steve!!(.)(.)
Actually, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god did make Adam and Steve after all!! <=====3
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163474 Oct 16, 2012
These are the same folks who Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan support back and forth.

American Family Association spokesman Bryan Fischer about his "values-based" organization's opposition to the Southern Poverty Law Center's diversity-promoting, anti-bullying "Mix It Up at Lunch Day" initiative.

Director of Issues Analysis," was content to spend their time together calling homosexuality "toxic," and comparing it to "poisoned Halloween candy."

Around the time he began defending his claims that Hitler surrounded himself with homosexual Stormtroopers, Costello decided she had had about as much as she was going to stomach. His remarks about homosexuality being a health risk finally pushed her to terminate their interview.

Not surprisingly, the Southern Poverty Law Center designated the American Family Association a hate group.

North Hollywood, CA

#163475 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is gender segregation. I believe in the perfect diversity of marriage one man and one woman; perfect affirmative action. I oppose gender segregation marriage because diversity is the nature of marriage.
No, it's not you stupid turd! People would still be free to marry someone of the opposite sex if gay marriage were legal.

North Hollywood, CA

#163476 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Judge Walker found against the California taxpayer and voter, for the state and new regulation of marriage.
Same sex marriage is bad for homosexuals. Every gay was born of male/female union.
You homophobes say "taxpayer" as if gay people don't pay taxes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163477 Oct 16, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that "ad hominem" again....Once again: No argument against his being an idiot, just an unfounded attack on me to deflect from the factuality of his idiocy....
You'd think he'd learn....
But, then again: He is an idiot.
Oy 'idiot' again you are so boring. Maybe I wear a tutu go by "Miss Mikey" and am very gay as you continually insinuate.

Doesn't make me an idiot but it does expose you as the homophobe you are.

Glad I could help tough guy.
RetardO

La Puente, CA

#163480 Oct 16, 2012
I would hope she kicked him off the show because his remarks were untrue, bigoted, slanderous and constituted hate speech.

I don't believe she ended the interview because she simply didn't agree with him. Consequently, I wouldn't think she would end an interview with a homosexual guest unless he/she were making untrue, bigoted, slanderous statements, as Bryan Fischer was making.

There is a huge difference between the two. I think she was well within her rights as the host to end the interview because it was merely being used as a forum to get air time for nothing more than hate filled rhetoric.

North Hollywood, CA

#163482 Oct 16, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>So, you hunt for chickens at school yards and are here sending codes. Clever chicken hawk. No, it turns out that gays really want sodomy bestiality for gays in the military. USC.925.Art.125.
Can't get your mind off of men having sex with children, huh?

North Hollywood, CA

#163484 Oct 16, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you are saying that gays should stop trying to push same sex marriage and stop beat that dead dog and put it to rest in all 50 states, so we can all order the traditionl marriage special at Chic-fil-A of chicken, fries and a tossed salad.
Can't get your mind off of tossed salad?

Since: Mar 07

United States

#163488 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there in the 70's. It was a relatively obscure disease until it spread like wildfire through the gays, when it gained widespread notice.Guess what was causing its prolific spread ?# guesses and the first 2 don't count count.
That's very very simple.

Unprotected sex.

North Hollywood, CA

#163489 Oct 16, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>First, little girl, learn how to write in English, it helps to make yur point clear.
When normal people, straights, read my post and do the research, they will say, why are these gays lying.
LOL! Look who's talking.

Tata

Westminster, CA

#163490 Oct 16, 2012
Ho is you a life time race card member or to you pay by the year????
Little Tex

Hawkins, TX

#163493 Oct 16, 2012
Anybody seen that draft dodging Loser from Livermore?
MITT RONIN

Anderson, CA

#163496 Oct 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And hundreds of gay couples are in blissful denial that they are 'married'.
And for 8.5 years on Mother's day,
hundreds of kids have sat looking at
one dad and one pretend dad
with broken hearts wondering about their mother
and with painful clarity knowing the difference between marriage and gay unions.
The joke was on them, and it's not funny.
<quoted text>
Please, point out the religion of a child missing one or more of the only two they ever get.
Even better, please specify what was 'over-simplified blanketing generalizations'.
This will be good.
I meant that the world is always way more complex than someone who sees things in black and white can understand...

you brought this claim to the table without any way to back it up??

the burden of proof is with you!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163497 Oct 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... a lot of the more "utopian" science fiction makes the assumption that in the future, people actually WILL have grown up enough that unisex barracks will be the norm. What stands in the way is things like Christianity and other patriarchal throwbacks to primitive times when women were a man's property, and rape was just a way to "prove" that you were the better man by spoiling another man's property.
I do NOT want to imply that ALL xians feel this way, nor that it is in any way actually taught as part of any particular church, but this is EXACTLY what is behind the whole concept of a woman "asking for it" if she got raped.
This CAN be changed. But the only way for that to happen is for everybody to teach their young children right from the beginning that ALL people deserve respect, regardless of skin tone, orientation, gender, religion, nationality, income, etc, etc, etc. People need to learn that they can feel good about themselves without having to put someone else down.
Life is not a zero sum game, if we cooperate, we can ALL win.
This has nothing to do with religion, so come up with a rational argument.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163498 Oct 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist. Big shock.
So the little monkey had to delete my post in her reply in a vain attempt to make a point..

Grow up Rose, your adolescent rantings are what makes you a monkey.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163499 Oct 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, blame it on the lesbian...
Right. Old piano legs took the blame like a trooper.

North Hollywood, CA

#163500 Oct 16, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that 2 men engaging in anal sex is unnatural ? Biology 101. Every part has a purpose.....
What about a man and a woman having anal sex? Most people who have anal sex are straight.

North Hollywood, CA

#163501 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So the little monkey
We know you are a racist.

North Hollywood, CA

#163502 Oct 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens all the time.. We call them activist judges.
There is no such thing as an "activist judge", that's just a con dumb catch phrase, like "gay agenda".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr J RULES 71,188
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web