Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,203)

Showing posts 144,041 - 144,060 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just figured I'd bring it down to your level.
Hey! Surprise us: Post something intelligent...Hell! I'd give you points if it was something relevant to the topic.
Now you're asking for an intelligent response to your dopey posts. And you're giving out "points". Priceless!

LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong on this point.....If Prop 8 were unconstitutional at the state level, the the CSSC would not have upheld it. Judge Walker tried to make Prop 8 unconstitutional the the federal level.... Problem, sweet cheeks, he tried to use the 14t Amendment, which precendent was set in Ok for it's use to uphold bans on same sex marriage......Then Judge Scalia came along and tried to clue gays and abortionist as to why we have amendments to the constitution, so if you want same sex marriage simply get 3/4 state and 2/3 congress vote to amendment it......that should be easy for ya....therefore ensuring that your feelings are not constantly hurt and you have no need to walk the streets at night scream "gay mon dun like wat yu sa, gay mon wanna cry, oh mon, cum buyya!"
"gay mon dun like wat yu sa, gay mon wanna cry, oh mon, cum buyya?"

do I have that right??

your posts are beyond ridiculous.

the scotus hasnt even decided what to do with prop hate.

they will likely ignore it and let the lower court ruling stand.

after all, they have better things to do with their time, and our money.

you probably DONT want them to hear it......in case they ruled in favor of the lower court decision?? that would then become precident....

if they ignore it?? then bigoted state govenments, like NC can still get away with their bigoted laws...

capice??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
funny cat huh??
no one takes him seriously
Yeah I know. Frank is real silly. But fun.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>So, you hunt for chickens at school yards and are here sending codes. Clever chicken hawk. No, it turns out that gays really want sodomy bestiality for gays in the military. USC.925.Art.125.
By the way, there have been massive problems with DADT, Obama is just a gay liar, more generals were fored under Obama than under the past 4 presidents combined. General McKinan fired, Commander of NATO forces in AFghan, Gen. McKhystal, Gen. Walpin, Gen. Petreaus, Gen. Fuller, etc. all told over 50 Generals have been fired by Obama.
Obama did not get a consenssu for DADT being no problem in the military, he removed all the generals who told him differently. Instead of "friendly fire" will are going to be reporting "gay fire" as well.
Now you are being a retard. Bestiality
is coverd in the UCMJ. Laws governing sodomy had to be removed. Its not against the law, see the Supreme court. If it wasn't for lying, you could not post a damn thing. Gays have been in the Military for a very long time. Nothing has changed ya moron.
RetardO

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Great balls of fire.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>So, you hunt for chickens at school yards and are here sending codes. Clever chicken hawk. No, it turns out that gays really want sodomy bestiality for gays in the military. USC.925.Art.125.
By the way, there have been massive problems with DADT, Obama is just a gay liar, more generals were fored under Obama than under the past 4 presidents combined. General McKinan fired, Commander of NATO forces in AFghan, Gen. McKhystal, Gen. Walpin, Gen. Petreaus, Gen. Fuller, etc. all told over 50 Generals have been fired by Obama.
Obama did not get a consenssu for DADT being no problem in the military, he removed all the generals who told him differently. Instead of "friendly fire" will are going to be reporting "gay fire" as well.
when a normal person, with a normal brain??

reads your posts??

and then hears you claim that "gays want sodomy for their gay comrades" only leads the reader to think you are a sadistic gay in uniform.

or mabey a wannabe soldier, closeted gay?? with a hidden uniform in the closet??
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Frank but you first. Making up your own name was a good first step, you don't come across as such a punk.
Swing and a miss!

No points for Huffin'bore...
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you are gay so you are a liar. If I were gay then I would lie and say that your posts was the silliest post I have seen. Since I am straight, your post is just one of many silly posts.
No one also has ever clarified how many murders, rapes, thefts and child molestations in New York or London effect people in California. Yet, most of us opposed that too.
Let's give it a try? Has the sky fallen in any state or country in the last 7000 years when murders, rapes, hefts and child molestations happen? I mean if fear of falling skies are the issue, then only sodomy, homosexuality, incest, child molestation, bestiality and necrophilia, sexual sins of Leviticus 18, should be of concern, because only Sodom and Gomorrah has had a rain of fire fall on them for these sins.
NEXT attempt at illogical fallacies.
TIM, like KImare, you have NO evidence to share with us about the corrolation between being GAy and rising or falling crime...

all the sane people posting here?? know that, so dont even go there.

and injecting religious belieefs into a debate with secularists will only get you laughed at on a larger scale...
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>No one, huh, so you are the queen of lying and exaggeration. There are more people who do not take gays serious, than there are gays who take themselves serious.
wow! you finally made sense...I know you wernt trying to??

ten percent or less (it is impossible to know) of the population is GAY.

there are a similar number of bigoted LGBT haters like yourself, who share your bigoted veiws to a tee, like KI.

you guys, like the LGBT community are in a small minority....

that being said??

that is why we dont let the majority have referendums on the RIGHTS of minorities.....

because ???

we would never make any progress with giving different groups their equal rights......mostly because of bigoted voters like you!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
when a normal person, with a normal brain??
reads your posts??
and then hears you claim that "gays want sodomy for their gay comrades" only leads the reader to think you are a sadistic gay in uniform.
or mabey a wannabe soldier, closeted gay?? with a hidden uniform in the closet??
You're saying he's dumb so he must be gay. Priceless!

But I disagree. Gay is not dumb. That's insulting.
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

If it wasn't for us straight people, this thread would have died long ago . . .

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>You just make crap up don't you. There are so many women in the IDF because all women are drafted at age 18 and must serve. It is an act of defense, constant terrorism, not due to ability. If so, then why don't you gays push for equal rights in the military, all women must serve in combat duty and die equally. I was an officer in the military, I trained with women, and I can tel you straight up, women are not mentally and emotionally equipped for war and blood death trauma. Don't argue, men are barely equipped for it. I would not follow a female into a fox hole, if 20 years in prison was the punishment for not doing it.
Next you all will claim that men are capable of getting pregnant and carrying a baby for nine months. That too is a lie, men and women are built and equipped differently. Not right or wrong, different.
Bull Shiet, you never served a day in the military. As for the rest of your post is even more bull shiet

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Swing and a miss!
No points for Huffin'bore...
Now this clown is giving out some sort of "Points" because he has no argument. Priceless.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>You just make crap up don't you. There are so many women in the IDF because all women are drafted at age 18 and must serve. It is an act of defense, constant terrorism, not due to ability. If so, then why don't you gays push for equal rights in the military, all women must serve in combat duty and die equally. I was an officer in the military, I trained with women, and I can tel you straight up, women are not mentally and emotionally equipped for war and blood death trauma. Don't argue, men are barely equipped for it. I would not follow a female into a fox hole, if 20 years in prison was the punishment for not doing it.
Next you all will claim that men are capable of getting pregnant and carrying a baby for nine months. That too is a lie, men and women are built and equipped differently. Not right or wrong, different.
id agree with you that men are barley equiped for it...

but women want their fair shot......they can have it as far as im concerned....

we havent had an actual defensive war in almost 70 years.

"why dont you gays push for equality in the military"

arnt they>?? wasnt DADT repealed?? because of poltical pressure.... from gay military groups??

you must live under a rock tim.....

and I reallly really doubt you were an officer...

an officer would know that

officers graduate college......

and you a re total fu**ing idiot!!

Im sure you had hand to hand combat training???

Id take any women in the IDF over you in an instant!!

ive vacationed with those people, they are baddassss...

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>First, little girl, learn how to write in English, it helps to make yur point clear.
When normal people, straights, read my post and do the research, they will say, why are these gays lying.
You suck at being gay, so as usual you gays made ad hominem attacks by calling straights gay or closet gays. You do this because you know that being gay is worse than beiing a rapist or murderer. Go to prison and you will discover this, although gays love prison, since they are the most popular "butt" in the shower.
USC.925.Art.125- read the info...gay activists and Obama in NOv. 2011 repeal military ban on sodomy with people and animals. Dec. 2011 the media and citizens find out and force them to reinstate the ban on sodomy bestiality with animals. Obama and gay activist groups become upset and promise to fight to repeal the military ban on sodomy bestiality, which will make it legal for gays to have sodomy sex with dogs.
I guess that makes Barry Obama the closet gay, oh yeah, since gays don't lie, the gay men who have claimed to be his Illinois lover could not be lying. Obama's 1999 gay membership at a gay private club could not possibly have a sex component.
Now you are being a retard. Bestiality
is coverd in the UCMJ. Laws governing sodomy had to be removed. Its not against the law, see the Supreme court. If it wasn't for lying, you could not post a damn thing. Gays have been in the Military for a very long time. Nothing has changed ya moron.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
If it wasn't for us straight people, this thread would have died long ago ...
Imagine that. All these clowns posting to each other. Giving out "points" and attaboys and sh!t. Too Funny!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you are gay so you are a liar. If I were gay then I would lie and say that your posts was the silliest post I have seen. Since I am straight, your post is just one of many silly posts.
No one also has ever clarified how many murders, rapes, thefts and child molestations in New York or London effect people in California. Yet, most of us opposed that too.
Let's give it a try? Has the sky fallen in any state or country in the last 7000 years when murders, rapes, hefts and child molestations happen? I mean if fear of falling skies are the issue, then only sodomy, homosexuality, incest, child molestation, bestiality and necrophilia, sexual sins of Leviticus 18, should be of concern, because only Sodom and Gomorrah has had a rain of fire fall on them for these sins.
NEXT attempt at illogical fallacies.
Doctor Demented, why do you talk about biblical crap, it has nothing to do with our laws. Gawd you are stupid
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>First, little girl, learn how to write in English, it helps to make yur point clear.
When normal people, straights, read my post and do the research, they will say, why are these gays lying.
You suck at being gay, so as usual you gays made ad hominem attacks by calling straights gay or closet gays. You do this because you know that being gay is worse than beiing a rapist or murderer. Go to prison and you will discover this, although gays love prison, since they are the most popular "butt" in the shower.
USC.925.Art.125- read the info...gay activists and Obama in NOv. 2011 repeal military ban on sodomy with people and animals. Dec. 2011 the media and citizens find out and force them to reinstate the ban on sodomy bestiality with animals. Obama and gay activist groups become upset and promise to fight to repeal the military ban on sodomy bestiality, which will make it legal for gays to have sodomy sex with dogs.
I guess that makes Barry Obama the closet gay, oh yeah, since gays don't lie, the gay men who have claimed to be his Illinois lover could not be lying. Obama's 1999 gay membership at a gay private club could not possibly have a sex component.
I reiterate the claim that you are not an officer...

or ever were..

that post made NO sense...

so im here, Im posting in favor of gayy rights??

only a bigoted idiot would assume that makes me GAY???

what about the 45% of california voters who VOTED against prop hate??
are THEY all GAY too??

now the prez is gay too??
I think im done talking to you.

have a good day.
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
If it wasn't for us straight people, this thread would have died long ago ...
Bruno...bubby---You are mistaking "stupid" for "straight" again. Not all straights are here posting stupid things....Just you. As soon as you stop reposting ignorant things, then no one will need to counter your "arguments".

Oh! And thanks for your support, now that you know that your "only" problem was one of economic issues, and now that you know that marriage equality is economically beneficial to all persons concerned!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I reiterate the claim that you are not an officer...
or ever were..
that post made NO sense...
so im here, Im posting in favor of gayy rights??
only a bigoted idiot would assume that makes me GAY???
what about the 45% of california voters who VOTED against prop hate??
are THEY all GAY too??
now the prez is gay too??
I think im done talking to you.
have a good day.
Yet you called him gay. Talk about making no sense. But that's our Lyin Ayn!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,041 - 144,060 of200,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••