Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,186

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Raggouchies

La Puente, CA

#163269 Oct 15, 2012
Nothng bettr than a raggouchie in he morning and evening, what about you?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163270 Oct 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

Reality is a neat place. You ought to try visiting here someday.
Is that where you live?
Right again

La Puente, CA

#163271 Oct 15, 2012
I don't have to have the last word on anything . . . unless, of course, myself tells me I have to.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#163272 Oct 15, 2012
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then how come the gay activists are tying to repeal a ban in the military on sodomy bestiality? Are they thinking about straights, gays or dogs?
From the Uniform Code of Military Justice:

925. ART. 125. SODOMY
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

It needs to be repealed for the simple reason that there is no such thing as "unnatural carnal copulation" between consenting adults. And to the best of my knowledge, only one person has ever been convicted of sex with an animal.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163273 Oct 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arizona laws are not racist. They are opposed to illegal aliens regardless of race. In fact, I'd love to see EVERY state enact similar laws, until the feds finally do their job and deport them all.
That said, far too many of the people that support such comprehensive immigration reform do so for racist reasons. Getting rid of the illegal aliens for them is only the first step in making this an all white nation. Those people need to get slapped down hard, any time they raise their stupid little heads. What it needs to be about is the protection of national sovereignty and control over those that want to enter our country for purposes contrary to our national interests.
I could also fully support making LEGAL immigration much easier for people that legitimately wish to improve their lives by coming to America.
interesting veiws liam...

I am right there with ya dope slapping bigots about social issues... bUT.....I dont support rounding up illegals, for reasons of political impracticality...

but I do think we need comprehensive immigration reform at the federal level.

I do support the migrant farm worker program, as these poeple do jobs that american wont(for similar wages)

they live like kings when they get back home!!

I too am for a path to citizenship, and think it should be included in comprehensive immigration reform.

peace

#163274 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
call me when WE get invaded bluster face.
funking?? what about the spelling thing??
oh it is saturday night in red neck land....
...and you are just a confused person....
your fighting for acountry that doesnt really share your veiws...
I dont share bushes veiws(or clintonbama;s) about invading countries...
i guess you just went off and gleeful swallowed all this tripe??
the wars were compleately manufactured.....
I hope you didnt lose anything.
the end result?? quagmires that the democrats have to clean up??
and romney is just advertising more war.
ryan said so much last week at the debate.
I dont take mikes sentiment on libya seriously because of the timing.
Idont think he(or you) was the least bit sorry when the US trampled over everybodies human rights in the region...back in 01 and 03.
I dont support any military action at all 10000 miles away...
Iraq looked like hitleresque rape to the rest of the world, that is why they didnt join us. smart.
none of it was needed, and it all could have been avoided.
war is the last option, and bush violated that sacred pact that the military is to be used a last option, not a first strike initiative....
especially since we found out saddam DIDNT have a bomb.
just pathetic!!
then bush left the economy in wreckage.
bad republican, no whitehouse!!!
But Saddam had, and USED chemical weapons in both his war with Iran and on the Kurds in his own country. Since he REFUSED to provide proof that he no longer had those weapons, he did not give us any choice but to invade.

And Afghanistan was run by the Taliban, who harbored and supported the al Qaida terrorists who attacked us repeatedly. If they did not want to be invaded, they could have handed over bin Ladin and his co-conspirators.

#163275 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right there with ya dope slapping bigots about social issues... bUT.....I dont support rounding up illegals, for reasons of political impracticality...
I do support the migrant farm worker program, as these poeple do jobs that american wont(for similar wages)
I too am for a path to citizenship, and think it should be included in comprehensive immigration reform.
peace
Um, I am very opposed to ANY path for citizenship for illegals, unless they go back home and come in the right way, legally. And if it were not for the current language of the Constitution, I'd gladly support legislation that denied citizenship rights for the children of illegal aliens, ever.(Exception: if they are born here and give the country a minimum of four years military or equivalent service.)

I worry that any sort of migrant worker program would encourage the creation of second class people, only allowed to come here to provide cheap labor and then expected to leave. I am fine with making it far easier for them to immigrate here to be full-fledged citizens with all of the rights, privileges and duties of every other citizen.

Oh, and if the feds would actually search and properly fine each and every company that hired illegals, there would be PLENTY of money for their deportation, since it is supposed to be a fine of $10,000 per day for each illegal employed.
Connie Clear

Vallejo, CA

#163276 Oct 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Any doctor who thinks that anal sex causes AIDS would also try to cure it by sacrificing chickens...

Hi Liam. Glad you are still around. Hope all is well with you and yours.

#163277 Oct 15, 2012
Waaaaayyyyyyy too many posts over the week end. Maybe I'll catch up tomorrow. I only made it up to page 7215 today.

#163278 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you live?
Yeap.

#163279 Oct 15, 2012
Connie Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Liam. Glad you are still around. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Young'uns doing better in school this year, everything else is status quo. Can't complain.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163280 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
peace
Wow. Another left wing bigot. The vast majority of Mexican immigrants are the very best of their countrymen. They brave the border crossing, work hard, pay taxes, cause no trouble and make us a better nation. We are all immigrants. No one is "illegal".

Why don't you give up your US citizenship and go "live like a king" in Mexico, see how you like it. See if you have the balls to get back. I doubt it.
Winston Smith

Amissville, VA

#163281 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm giving you the benefit of doubt toots, I still think you're a girl. Not a woman, a girl. You sure act like one.
Many girls besides Ayn Rand have the first name "Ayn". Few to none boys have the first name "Ayn".
If you're going to join the far left, go finish high school at least.
You need to wear a helmet to cut down on the damage. The name he is using is Lyin Ayn Ryan. The Ayn in that refers to Ayn Rand. The Ryan in it refers to Rmoney's running mate, a man. It is nice to see you continue to blathering on and on about it though.
There is a connection between the two of them, or at least there was before it became politically painful for Ryan. Maybe if you spent a little time with your head out you'd be able to pick up on these little details.

How many times do I need to explain this one to you? You and little Kimmy KiMare seem to have some difficulty with reading and comprehension.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163282 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wear a helmet to cut down on the damage. The name he is using is Lyin Ayn Ryan. The Ayn in that refers to Ayn Rand. The Ryan in it refers to Rmoney's running mate, a man. It is nice to see you continue to blathering on and on about it though.
There is a connection between the two of them, or at least there was before it became politically painful for Ryan. Maybe if you spent a little time with your head out you'd be able to pick up on these little details.
How many times do I need to explain this one to you? You and little Kimmy KiMare seem to have some difficulty with reading and comprehension.
Yeah yeah Winnie, I get it. You think it's brilliant. It's not. It's dumb.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163283 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you realize by now that the joke is on you Winston.

Tell me again. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?
Frank Rizzo

Alhambra, CA

#163284 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hope you realize by now that the joke is on you Winston.
Tell me again. Isn't Ayn a girl's name?
You are oblivious to your own stupidity.

BTW: Mike is a girl's name:

http://community.aetv.com/service/displayDisc...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#163285 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
smirk yourself...
ill take you seriously when I see it become a problem.
right now?? youre trying to make one.
I have NOT heard of gay rape being a huge problem in the miltary....
it is true (although this goes a bit over your head) that one guy raping another doesnt mean EITHER of them are gay.
I HAVE heard reams of info on hetero rape in the miltary...
why just a few years ago there was a HUGE scandal at the air force acedemy.
Im still waiting for you to post a link to a story....
from a credible source of journalism....
that is tracking more than an isolated case.
hetero rape in the military is WAY bigger a problem.
if you post me something from BBC, MSNBC or NPR?? that is tracking a huge wave of rapes?? for all I know?/ it might happen every day.
but if that is case?? than hetero rape likely happen every hour..
that is just a function of math.
ill believe you....then we can have a real conversation...
I have no anamosity towards you...
I just feel like the right wing needs to get out more and soak up more info from a wider range....
if you listen to(with out scoffing like biden or romney)
to NPR ?? I dont think we should be enemies??
I too listen to NPR sometime..
I dont think they give the full story(all the time).
faux news is just an agiprop machine, designed to influence politics for right wing candidates.....
sort of the same way MSNBC is, but with WAY more errors..
btw: somehow I doubt this is your flagship issue.....
peace for christ sake.
You waste my time with your stupidity and denial.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163286 Oct 15, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are oblivious to your own stupidity.
BTW: Mike is a girl's name:
http://community.aetv.com/service/displayDisc...
What a dopey post. Feel better now?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#163287 Oct 15, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
he was dressed like James Bond with the same haircut but then the hilarity ensued
just like with homosexual marriage, that's all
You liked him in that well tailored suit, huh?
Winston Smith

Amissville, VA

#163288 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah Winnie, I get it. You think it's brilliant. It's not. It's dumb.
No Mike, it ain't brilliant. It is just obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr J RULES 71,188
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web