Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
JoeBiten

Huntington Beach, CA

#163247 Oct 15, 2012
ReTardOs wrote:
Magic has all but gone from those.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA That's a lot of stuff HAAAAAAAAA Wow Man!!
ReTardOs

La Puente, CA

#163248 Oct 15, 2012
I would have shot the LPOWRTOTS..

The newest nod to Dodd would mark a site across town where he was detained after Union soldiers found encoded notes on him about their troop locations.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#163249 Oct 15, 2012
SwordFish wrote:
Glenn Beck, like Hannity and the FoxNews people realize that hate sells and is at the core of Republicaqn tea bagger racists extremism.
They are just marketing themselves to a crowd and Limbaugh (the most vulgar human on the planet) understood this years ago.
Yeah. So ? Wee know them and LOVE them. What's your point ?
maskers

La Puente, CA

#163250 Oct 15, 2012
Why do the police think that they have superior rights than the rest of us?

Do they think that we have secret trials like in the old USSR?

She has every right to post a picture of her accuser online.

He faced her in "open court" his idenity was part of the public record so what's the problem?
Winston Smith

Street, MD

#163251 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
-I was referring to the very first pie graph in the Huffington Post.
-The expectation is that with the removal of DADT, gay assault will increase because eviction from the service for homosexuality is no longer present.
Once again, lies and blissful ignorance are used in your gay twirls. Getting dizzy yet? Where will you shift now???
Note the print at the bottom of the first pie graph dumdum, which states 12%, not 14%. That would be the gender of UNRESTRICTED reports of COMPLETED investigations. The overall numbers for victims are 95% women and 5% men. NOT 14. So you weren't referring to the pie chart, you were referring to some sort of hallucination.

YOU CANNOT PULL PARTIAL DATA AND CLAIM IT IS TOTAL DATA. ARE YOU CLEAR ON THIS POINT OR DO I NEED CRAYONS AND PRETTY COLORED PAPER?
CSM wrote:
<quoted text>The study warns that reports of crimes such as forcible sodomy may increase among males in the coming year with the repeal of the law that barred openly gay troops from serving in the military.“Now victims may be more likely to report sexual offenses in the absence of the former Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy,” since troops no longer have to fear being removed from the military if it is discovered that they are gay.
The expectations that with the removal of DADT the REPORTS of gay assault will increase because the risk of eviction from service for homosexuality is not present.

THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH SAYS REPORTS, AS IN REPORTS, NOT TOTAL NUMBERS. NO MENTION IS MADE THAT THE NUMBER OF INSIDENTS WILL RISE. JUST THE REPORTS. AND THE REASON IS STATED CLEARLY IN THE SAME SENTENCE. THIS IS NOT GAY TWIRL, JUST YOU BEING TOO STUPID TO READ A SINGLE SENTENCE AND COME UP WITH A VALID CONCLUSION FROM THE INFORMATION IN THAT SENTENCE. ARE YOU CLEAR ON THIS POINT OR DO I NEED CRAYONS AND PRETTY COLORED PAPER?
CSM wrote:
<quoted text>Even in the face of increasing rates of rape and aggravated assault in the military, Mr. Panetta emphasized that “we assume this is a very underreported crime,” and that incidents of sexual assault are roughly six times as high as reports of the crime. Last year there were 3,191 reports of sexual assault throughout the US military, but Panetta said that, realistically, the estimate for assaults “actually is closer to 19,000.”

A recent military investigation found that many victims of sexual assault say they do not report the crimes because they do not believe the perpetrators will be prosecuted. For this reason, Panetta announced a plan to better train military lawyers in prosecuting sex crimes.
Do I need to read the above paragraphs to you or get out the crayons and pretty colored paper?
CSM wrote:
<quoted text>At the time of the study’s publication,“There were no discernible trends regarding same gender sex crimes.”
Once again, do you need some crayons and pretty paper or is the meaning of the above statement clear enough to sink in to your thick as pigshit skull?

You have got to be the worlds most tiresome idiot. The only thing twirling in here is the tail spin of the WWI biplane you brought to a modern day dogfight.
LaHabra Glendora

La Puente, CA

#163252 Oct 15, 2012
The YouTube spot that is found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Reminds me of Douglas Tesitor and Gene Murabito when they have or still do speak to certain member's of the public in private and in public at city council meetings.

There behavior has chased away residents and voters who do not believe anything the City Council has to say on any subject, some have said their just a pack O Liars.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163253 Oct 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't necessary say I "like" what they say, I "like" the fact they have the right to say hate towards the country. Like the great Rev. Wright with is far fetched speculations. Sometimes they make a correct stand. But you are a parrot that doesn't know how to respond without asking 50 questions on one post 3 pages long. Do you have ADD? I don't like what you have to say a lot because you spend your time mocking people you don't agree with. You never post any links or facts to back up your crap. I hope that helps.
but you keep replying anyways?? wow!!

you dont hafta ya know??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163254 Oct 15, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be the worlds most tiresome idiot.
No, that would be your hero LYIN AYN RYAN. Who if you think is a woman, you're real dumb.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163255 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
but you keep replying anyways?? wow!!
you dont hafta ya know??
More wisdom from Lyin Ayn!

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#163256 Oct 15, 2012
Anybody know when SCOTUS is going to announce whether they will hear the Prop 8 case or not ?
LaHabra Glendora

La Puente, CA

#163258 Oct 15, 2012
Nothing worse than two or more nasty Glendora, Californi city council member's.
Closet Laurie

La Puente, CA

#163259 Oct 15, 2012
This guy sounds lost to me, must be living in a closet too much.

Pastor Greg Laurie is pushing back against same-sex marriage advocates who call Christians intolerant and "homophobic.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#163260 Oct 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to make a point that AIDS isn't caused by anal sex ? Guess all those doctors aren't as smart as you, huh ?
Any doctor who thinks that anal sex causes AIDS would also try to cure it by sacrificing chickens...
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163261 Oct 15, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be your hero LYIN AYN RYAN. Who if you think is a woman, you're real dumb.
wow, you finally caught on that I am male!!

FYI....if youre going to join the far right?? you have to know who "ayn" is.

and i assure you, im not winston's hero......although the real(fictional) winston is both of of our heros......

toodalloo toots.....

#163262 Oct 15, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I supposed to be hurt by that ? lol What a moron you must be in real life. AIDS was first documented in the homo community, a notorious drug using community, to be sure. It was the bisexuals who wanted it both ways that spread it to the heterosexual community, which is the majority, explaining why now, 30 years later, it is spread into the heterosexuals, thus producing the "vast majority" of which you so glibly speak. Idiot. Y'all gave it us. Wish the AIDS had stayed with the junkies and poofs and never crossed over into our ranks. Thanks to the bi's for that.....
Wrong. AIDS first appeared in heterosexuals. It was only after it began to spread internationally that it began to be seen in gays.

Reality is a neat place. You ought to try visiting here someday.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163263 Oct 15, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Any doctor who thinks that anal sex causes AIDS would also try to cure it by sacrificing chickens...
dont bother liam....

it is like teaching science to chimps....

literally, they dont believe in it!!
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163264 Oct 15, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
Anybody know when SCOTUS is going to announce whether they will hear the Prop 8 case or not ?
paper work was submitted on 6/30/12....for the scotus to hear the case.

in federal court ..
there has benn one drop of the gavel declaring prop 8 unconstitutional.....

and two subsequent stays.......but no gay marriage until the appeal process runs out!

I doubt the high court will waste their time....

it is kinda of a no brainer that proposition hate is unconstitutional and unfair, and based on religious belifes.

#163265 Oct 15, 2012
Comic Relief wrote:
Glendora, California racists city council member's supported those AZ racists laws.
Joseph Santora - republican
Karen Davis - lost in politics
Gene Murabito - republican
Judy Nelson - tea bagger
Douglas Tessitor - republican - tea bagger
What he failed to note is Los Angeles is nearly half Latino, and this is National Hispanic Heritage Month.
Some Racists have tried to repeal Los angeles boycott of Arizona.
Most Angelenos believe discrimination is evil an disgusting.
Republican tea baggers appear to be in another low earth orbit, getting ready for a blazing hot reentry.
If you think these guys sound like a barrel o' crazy, check out some of the down-ticket candidates, like the Arizona state rep. who wants African Americans to be grateful for slavery.
The Arizona laws are not racist. They are opposed to illegal aliens regardless of race. In fact, I'd love to see EVERY state enact similar laws, until the feds finally do their job and deport them all.

That said, far too many of the people that support such comprehensive immigration reform do so for racist reasons. Getting rid of the illegal aliens for them is only the first step in making this an all white nation. Those people need to get slapped down hard, any time they raise their stupid little heads. What it needs to be about is the protection of national sovereignty and control over those that want to enter our country for purposes contrary to our national interests.

I could also fully support making LEGAL immigration much easier for people that legitimately wish to improve their lives by coming to America.

#163266 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
dont bother liam....
it is like teaching science to chimps....
literally, they dont believe in it!!
I am going to school to learn to be a teacher for children with "special" needs. Teaching reality to these bigots is good practice...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#163267 Oct 15, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you finally caught on that I am male!!
FYI....if youre going to join the far right?? you have to know who "ayn" is.
and i assure you, im not winston's hero......although the real(fictional) winston is both of of our heros......
toodalloo toots.....
I'm giving you the benefit of doubt toots, I still think you're a girl. Not a woman, a girl. You sure act like one.

Many girls besides Ayn Rand have the first name "Ayn". Few to none boys have the first name "Ayn".

If you're going to join the far left, go finish high school at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,985
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search