Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,189)

Showing posts 143,761 - 143,780 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Christonabike! More hallucinations rising from the far right crack house. Again, there is not too far of a stretch to compare these "concerns" with the fears that existed during the birth of this nation regarding blacks in the military. Try some rationality on for a change.
My gosh!!! Four blondes in a row!

Please explain the specific similarity between denying blacks the right to serve and my reasoning for not mixing orientation attraction in a military setting.

So far, all you did was a partial quote with an ad homoan attack. I'll be real interested to see my hallucinations and non-rationality exposed Marsha.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
yes dorothy
birth control ahs PROVEN to reduce the rate of pregnanacy!!
Thank you for making my point.

About being blonde too.
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Ready mix with some veggies and your done.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
In fact it can be argued that the crime wave that everybody expected to hit in the late 80's and early 90's??(my generation) didnt happen because of Row vs wade, proliferation of birth control and thus less unwanted kids.....more intelligent readers can figure it out from their...
the rest of you???
dont really have a chance.
ok.....mabey riccardo, when he is 55 or so.
get real: Chicagoans start the morning reading about the killings last night, and the homosexual AIDS rate is 25%

are you in Upper Black Eddy with Winston?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I assumed anything about your political orientation or who you support? What is clear is you're not one to think things through. Otherwise you wouldn't make assumptions. The topic, or subtopic as it applied to the dialogue about another persons board name was the origination of the name. You assumed, foolishly, it was because he was a woman. If you just excercised a few brain cells and looked into it you wouldn't have looked so dumb.
Having sympathy for torture victims doesn't impart any knowledge about one's political belief (apart from that of the torturer himself).
Lyin Ayn claimed I am a right winger for having sympathy for Americans tortured raped and killed. Your knee jerked and you piled on. You both trivialize acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political goals. End of story.
Percy

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you & buttlicker can get together ?
You'll be "compleat" then...
Perhaps, YOU can get together with the business end of my crank, rock queer-o! Then we will BOTH be complete then!(don't forget to tongue wash it after you swallow.... that makes me sigh and go mmmmmmmmm.)
TunaCharlie

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Always a nice day to hook someone, don't ya think?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
it is tough for him.....
he is kinda showing he is quite two dimensional.
I wish he had something other to say(esp about the middle east), than regurgitated faux news talking points!!
"Two dimensional". Do you mean like trivializing terrible acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political ambitions?

Why don't you offer that flight home to them personally. Call Ambassador Stevens' family and tell them it's a trivial matter, get over it.

You have no idea of my political views and here is not the place nor do I have any inclination to discuss them with a barely literate knee jerker. I simply object when you mock victims and their families. Despicable but expected from the likes of you 2 girls.

That's all toots.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin Ayn claimed I am a right winger for having sympathy for Americans tortured raped and killed. Your knee jerked and you piled on. You both trivialize acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political goals. End of story.
end of your story i guess...

another pu**y from the right, who doent have the ammo(and brain power) to fight.

chimp.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so here we are?? you accusing me of putting words in your mouth??
and somehow windston and I are "interchangable"??
who can take you seriously....
still waitng on some substance on that foriegn policy thing??
You have a long wait toots. But really, you (mistakenly) think you already have me all figured out so what's the point?

From my sympathy for victims of terror, you think you know everything about me. You're stupid.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
end of your story i guess...
another pu**y from the right, who doent have the ammo(and brain power) to fight.
chimp.
There you go again making stupid assumptions based on nothing but your feelings. And now here comes the ad hominen. Priceless.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two dimensional". Do you mean like trivializing terrible acts of terror if they are inconvenient to your political ambitions?
Why don't you offer that flight home to them personally. Call Ambassador Stevens' family and tell them it's a trivial matter, get over it.
You have no idea of my political views and here is not the place nor do I have any inclination to discuss them with a barely literate knee jerker. I simply object when you mock victims and their families. Despicable but expected from the likes of you 2 girls.
That's all toots.
its ok mike, ive run into people who are scared to debate, from the right...

it is actually quite common...

everyone knows that liberals win all arguements on merit....

but the philosophy of self interest is still appealing to those children of a lesser brain.

have you ever noticed that all our college proffesors are mostly left Or center left.

BTW: I dont think you can post anything I wrote that would prove I mocked anyone but you.

I appreciate that you are spreading sympathy about the event.

but I doubt your sincerity since we are 4 weeks from the presidential election??

and all I have do is turn of faux news??.....to hear a parrot of what you and riccaro keep repeating...

bengazi is just one little hot spot.....

you guys keep ignoring the rest of them??

it is like romney/ryan and all of you(on the right) think that just harping on one incident of violence is going to bring down Obama on foriegn policy....

how many terrorists has Romney killed lately??

dont ignore the other places ive mentioned, for your own sake, try defining MITT a little on these issues....

what I said is true, people are interested in ROmney now, and they want to hear what he has to offer in replacement of Obama's policies on the middle east. that is all, no biggy!
Winston Smith

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you use your favorite insult Winston? Imply that I'm gay. Or are you saving that for last?
Why don't you use your head for something other than a hat rack?
Dan

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
but the philosophy of self interest is still appealing to those children of a lesser brain.
have you ever noticed that all our college proffesors are mostly left Or center left.
BTW: I dont think you can post anything I wrote that would prove I mocked anyone but you.
but I doubt your sincerity since we are 4 weeks from the presidential election??
and all I have do is turn of faux news??.....to hear a parrot of what you and riccaro keep repeating...
it is like romney/ryan and all of you(on the right) think that just harping on one incident of violence is going to bring down Obama on foriegn policy....
dont ignore the other places ive mentioned, for your own sake, try defining MITT a little on these issues....
what I said is true, people are interested in ROmney now, and they want to hear what he has to offer in replacement of Obama's policies on the middle east. that is all, no biggy!
Take all your bullshit rants which reek of insecurity to a political forum please. The thread deals with gay marriage or are you as stupid to ask for the biggest T-bone they had for an upcoming barbeque at a vegan grocery store as well?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey fantasy. Go finish grammar school then maybe we'll talk as it is now I can barely understand your writing.

The bottom line is you mocked victims of terror just because the act was embarrassing to your great Obama and I called you on it.

I have equal sympathy for those killed on any other presidents watch. Of course you don't believe me because you completely know my views now, right? Wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you use your head for something other than a hat rack?
What a stupid post.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dopey fantasy. Go finish grammar school then maybe we'll talk as it is now I can barely understand your writing.
The bottom line is you mocked victims of terror just because the act was embarrassing to your great Obama and I called you on it.
I have equal sympathy for those killed on any other presidents watch. Of course you don't believe me because you completely know my views now, right? Wrong.
still nothing new on the policy front huh??

peace.
Winston Smith

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh!!! Four blondes in a row!
Please explain the specific similarity between denying blacks the right to serve and my reasoning for not mixing orientation attraction in a military setting.
So far, all you did was a partial quote with an ad homoan attack. I'll be real interested to see my hallucinations and non-rationality exposed Marsha.
You, just like the racists way back in history, are making cause and effect claims that have no rational basis. This is just the sort of steaming pile of BS that seems to occur with an alarming degree of frequency from the dogma kennel. Blacks will revolt if we let them in the military. The society will be turned on its head if we give women the vote. Blacks will be raping your white daughters if we recognize them as human beings. Gays will be converting your sons if we allow them out of the closet. That is the similarity. Why I need to point that out for you defies all logic.

Living paranoid? Why not just roll yourself up in bubble wrap & pull a blanket over your head? Tinfoil hats for everyone! You might not think 9/11 wuz an inside job. You may not be of the mind that Obama, the Muslim terrust, ain't no US citizen. But you're suckin' on the same teats.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Take all your bullshit rants which reek of insecurity to a political forum please. The thread deals with gay marriage or are you as stupid to ask for the biggest T-bone they had for an upcoming barbeque at a vegan grocery store as well?
you can just say you disagree?? and add something interesting..

but im gonna pull the 1st on ya!! because it is so close to election time as well..

but by all means carry on....

how does this election(in your humble opinion) effect the march towards parity for the LGBT community, in regards to civil rights??

in my opinion?? electing romney would be a step BACK for the gay community.

i think I have alot of agreement on that WITHIN the lgbt community.

thannx
LYIN AYN RYAN

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a long wait toots. But really, you (mistakenly) think you already have me all figured out so what's the point?
From my sympathy for victims of terror, you think you know everything about me. You're stupid.
Ya know, the doctors made a mistake. They should have discarded you and kept the placenta instead. Your mother and all of us would be better off today if they had.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,761 - 143,780 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••